Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RP Grading
Rating 5 V
Master Houndoom
post Nov 9 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #61

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

First, I was very sad to see Real Life interfere so extensively with this RP. It was brilliantly done by a brilliant group, and it was sad to see its need to be cut short like it was.

As such, I will likely be a little more stringent with the grading than I usually am. This is, in effect, a partial RP, and the grading is therefore going to reflect that.

Also, my critiques are not going to be as in depth as they have been in the past, nor will they be as in depth as other mods. This is a reflection of two things: I am mourning the loss of time (for you and myself) and am, generally, lazy.

Butterfree Farm (click to show)

Cube (click to show)

Dragon Maiden: (click to show)

Mechanical Lullaby: (click to show)

ROMANA (click to show)

I would beg of you to find a way to continue, but I know Real Life, and she is not always pleasant. I hope you can bring these characters back to the spotlight. I know there is a question as to whether or not any of this remains canon, so I will tell you: Catches, evolutions, and the like do remain canon, but you can feel free to gloss over the events, or replay them as needed.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 14 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #62

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Review of “Amongst the Coming of the Storm, Part III”

Finally, we reach the conclusion to the first adventure of Darci and DC. This is good, because I’m not sure how long they could have lasted with all the injuries they accumulated. I wasn’t entirely convinced that the hunter was a bad guy (carrying a dart gun seems a bit tame), especially after DC started eyeing those teddiursas oh.gif. It’s so obvious: DC secretly hoped the hunter would catch the ursaring so she could have the tediursas all to herself. I think we know who the real villain in this RP was… xP.gif I’ll save the rest of my analysis for individual review.

It’s too bad that the rest of the cast did not appear. That greatly affected the scores of Jewely and Shaymin Girl. Note that Marsh didn’t even post in this RP, so she didn’t get a grade.

Red Kitten - DC Moriarty (click to show)

Ceilni - Darci Niguel/Yandere (click to show)

Shaymin Girl - Sora Akuto (click to show)

Jewely - Jewely Espell (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 21 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #63

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

alright, we just finished up S.S. Lynette, Now Departing after the while it was up. We brought it to a fast close for the amount of people vanishing, but the people who took part were:

Douken Sota(Me)
Kaylee(EpicLunatic)
Sora Hikari(Euphraim)
Malcolm Smith(Xal)
Shiori-Hikaru Tanaka(Fleeting Eternity)
Elizibeth ("Lizzie") Verillo(Berry314)

And pretty much, we had people coming to Barley from everywhere for everyone starting their journeys. Long delays in posts came because of inactiveness.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 29 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #64

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

From Forest to Fame has been cut off early due to inactivity.

The following grading reflects the incomplete nature of the RP and so participants received less exp than they would have if it had been completed.

rt117: Tikal
Participation - 3/3
Skill - 2/5
Activity - 1/2
Battling - 2/5
Total: 8/15

Tsubasa4Ever: Kagami
Participation - 3/3
Skill - 1/5
Activity - 1/2
Battling - 2/5
Total: 7/15

Lady Vivian: Vivian
Participation - 3/3
Skill - 3/5
Activity - 1/2
Battling - 2/5
Total: 9/15

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 3 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

And a Golurk

“A Bonanza of Boutiques, Bazaars, and Burglary in Beautiful Barley” is finally finished!

Starring:
Pandora “Pan” Gibbs- 2gamers
Andrew Simmons- Immortal Whisper
Connie Carta- Connie
Rosie Evans- Stoicheio

In BBBBBB, Pan arrives on the Furoh mainland, landing in Barley. It was her day off, so she decided to treat herself to a free massage class. There, she meets Andrew, Connie, and Rosie, and together, they explore Barley Boardwalk. They discover the Pokemon Fan Club, solve the mystery of the pokemon thieves, and Pan gains a new friend.

Notes: Inactivity plagued this RP. Stoicheio and Immortal Whisper had school issues, while Connie apparently suffered Internet failure. After a month of inactivity, I decided it was time to close it down. Once again, I had to write up the big climax, though I admit that post left much to be desired.

Other: Fenrir, a level 14 growlithe who knows Morning Sun, joined the crew. Turnip evolved into an ivysaur, and Chi-Chi the pachirisu learned Flash. 2gamers wants comments happy.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Nogster
post Dec 6 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #66

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 656

Active Squad

“Daigake, the Town at the Edge” is now a finished RP.

Characters:
Eric Dean Nogarius- Nogster
Mackenzie "Mack" Jonathan Ramsay- Spearow
Frank Joanes- Ariadan
Alex Slasher- Golden Lucario

In this RP, Eric gets to a small town on a cliff where he has an adventure he did not expect.
Joining him on this adventure are several faces he's never seen before.

Notes:
There was an issue of the way the group as a whole managed to interact with Golden Lucario which is clearly visible in the RP. We hope this doesn't impact too much on the overall feel to it.

Other:
Eric caught an east sea Shellos lv.6, Ariadan managed to catch a Bronzor lv.5 and Golden Lucario aquired a Treecko (level not mentioned) and left his Heracross in daycare.

I hope you'll have as fun reading it as we had making it.

This post has been edited by Nogster: Dec 6 2009, 10:37 PM

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
Eric Dean Nogarius | PANE RP. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 11 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

And... awaaaay we go!

6B was a very exciting read. I like the characters, and they were interesting. It was a shame that Connie and Rosie disappeared at the end. It would have been interesting to see a diverse group get to know each other.

One thing: There was one battle, and it was well played, but it was at the very end, and involved only one player. So the rest of you will see low scores because of this.

And now, on with the scoring.

Pan Gibbs (click to show)

Andrew "Demon" Simons (click to show)

Connie Carta (click to show)

Rosie Evans (click to show)

I look forward to seeing all of these characters again, together or separately.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 2 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #68

Group Icon

And a Golurk

I Did Not Forget: Review of “Daigake, the Town at the Edge”

Good first RP. I kept comments brief so I could get this review out. If you want elaboration on something, PM me.

Eric Dean Nogarius- Nogster (click to show)

Mackenzie "Mack" Jonathan Ramsay- Spearow (click to show)

Frank Joanes- Ariadan (click to show)

Alex Slasher- Golden Lucario (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jan 16 2010, 06:14 AM
Post #69

Group Icon

OK 2gamers or Doc. Sorry, but one of you has to cope with marking Team Rogue! I'm posting this now as it is *about* to finish but it will take a LONG time to read :p Enjoy!

Participants:
Master Houndoom: Jaima Kuonji
Padawan Umbrae Calamitas: Tuesday Berdison
Living Arrow: Darryn Kellor
NPC: Meiko Omura

When their powers combine, they are TEAM ROGUE!

Plot: After leaving Arasam with a Badge and Ribbon under their belts, Team Rogue are led to a cave where a nest of Steelix had captured a Turtwig for their supper. Rescuing the Turtwig and escaping from the massive iron snakes, they reach the forest where they find a Squirtle and Buizel mid-battle, thanks to Tuesday's growing Aura powers. The Squirtle is clearly stronger, pwning the ass of the Buizel in front of them all. Deciding that the Squirtle has natural Contest abilities, Darryn decides to capture it and battles with Lady to secure the Tiny Turtle's fate.
The team travels for a couple of days with questions hanging in the air: What is Tuesday becoming? What use does Darryn's growing power have? Will Jaima and Meiko sleep in the same tent? Along the way, Mercury leads a team of strong-minded Pokemon to bring Zorro out of his state of depression.
Then, after a night of scouting, Lady alerts Darryn that something isn't right in the forest. With nothing to solidify her fears, they all sleep but a lot goes on while the trainers are mid-slumber. Tuesday leaves camp, drawn by the Aura of her Riolu who has fallen foul of an attack by several nasty Pokemon. The other trainers are woken to find the camp under attack! Not only that, but Tuesday is missing! Identifying their attackers as Team Deception, Jaima, Darryn and Meiko battle fiercely against Pokemon that are more powerful than any of their own and don't have a problem with hurting humans.
Battered and tired, the team make their way to Tuesday's Uncle's house where they intend to recoup before moving on to Petropolis.

Key points:
Tuesday's Aura powers develop
Tuesday begins martial arts training with Jaima and Shadow
Darryn prepares for his next Contest
Darryn captures a Squirtle - Victor
Tuesday captures a Buizel - Odysseus
Meiko captures a Turtwig - Cosette
Darryn's Cranidos - Zulu - evolves
Darryn's Ponyta - November - learns the attack Morning Sun
Tuesday's Houndour - Ashleigh - evolves
Team Deception's Gardevoir - Squit - Is introduced
A piece of Meiko's past is revealed

--------------------

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 17 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #70

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Someone Put a Leash on that Girl! Review of “Team Rouge!”

These posts are huge! Luckily, I read them ahead of time, and with the lack of RPing going on, this went quickly. If you want more commentary on something, hit the PM box, though judging by your scores, you should be pretty happy.

That being said, I found a big giant plothole that may affect this RP as well as your current one. According to the wiki, DeBrody lives in Fidona. According to this RP, he lives somewhere between Arasam and Petropolis. Unless I missed something, someone’s losing a point.

Without further ado…

Darryn Kellor- Living Arrow (click to show)

Jaima Kuonji- Master Houndoom (click to show)

Tuesday Berdison- P.U.C. (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Feb 3 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #71

Group Icon

S.S. Lynette, Now Departing!

A pretty standard RP. Trainers meet, battle and move on. Next time, try to plan more together in a pm so you don’t string battles out over so many posts. On the whole, you all did an average job – see below for personal grades.

Douken Sota - Douken (click to show)

EpicLunatic - Kaylee - Dead Character (click to show)

Euphraim - Sora (click to show)

Xal - Malcolm (click to show)

Fleeting Eternity – Shiori – Dead Character (click to show)

Berry314 – Lizzie (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xal
post Feb 12 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #72

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

Jailhouse Blues has come to an end due to inactivity.

Aussie winters (Dragon Maiden)
Douken Sota (...Douken Sota)
Kamon Symphonia (KamonPeachFox)
Malcolm Smith (Xal)

Aussie Winters was arrested on suspicion of stealing her Ponyta, Sandman. Although she found the Ponyta wild and it was severely neglected and in a bad way, it had been stolen from somebody else. Douken went along with her to the station, where he helped control (and then befriend and be given) a young Growlithe. Aussie's auntie then went to the station, who Aussie explained the story to.

Meanwhile, Kamon's Mudkip took some sushi from a stall leading to a chase by the stall owner as well as a few other people. Malcolm heard the commotion and tried to help catch the thief, hoping to make up for Pichu's own thievery. Instead he found himself in a fight with a young obnoxious trainer called Timothy. A battle followed, but it was interrupted by a man named Govannon. Everyone went their separate ways except Malcolm and Govannon, since Govannon discovered Malcolm was the student his teacher cousin gave Pichu to.

However, Kamon and Dragon Maiden became inactive mid RP. DM hasn't been online since January 14th, and although I can't see when Kamon was last online the last contact I had with her was December 19th. Without Kamon it was difficult for me to carry on (and I probably shouldn't have waited so long, it seemed to make the RP quite sluggish so I guess I'm at least partially responsible for the later inactivity) and without DM carrying on is just impossible, since the RP revolves around her character. We were intending for the four characters to meet up later on in the RP, as well as finding out who really stole Sandman (if anyone's interested, we were considering it being a relative of Timothy's). Douken and I, the only remaining members, agreed it was time to end it.

This post has been edited by Xal: Feb 12 2010, 10:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Feb 24 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #73

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

No matter what, everyone gets 2 levels, distributed between their Pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve. An additional level is added for keeping a good amount of activity, for a total of 3 levels.

Next, we have 7 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two Pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a Pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a Pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one Pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more Pokemon to add to their teams.

Overall, this post was a bit confusing, likely owing to the split in perspective (two different groups who were, had things gone well, meant to meet up). Another thing that confused me was the location. Aussie started near Moo Moo Land, established in another unfinished RP to be far enough away from Barley to require a helicopter trip. Somehow, she is pulled to Barley, causing enough commotion to gain the attention of someone who just landed. This is jarring to the reader.

Dragon Maiden (click to show)

Douken Sota (click to show)

KamonPeachFox (click to show)

Xal (click to show)

As always, if there are any comments, please direct them to my PM box.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 3 2010, 05:56 AM
Post #74

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Ok! Finally, we've finsihed.

Sailors and a Golden Magikarp

Alex Slasher - Me (I WAS Golden Lucario, but I changed my name.)
Tyson Parker - Protoman
Tikal Faylen - rt117
Caster Garnet - Kranic

In Sailors and a Golden, Alex Slasher continues his journey. Setting off from Diagake, he travels west along the north coast, hoping to get into the town of Jillius and eventually Barley. Just before he gets into Jillius, he meets Tyson, a new trainer starting out his journey, and Tikal, a cheerful but shy girl. As they are about to move on, a flock of Wingulls attacks them. They fight these off and get into Jillius.

In Jillius, they go to the beach for a little while, as a way or release for Alex. There he meets Ellis Mackrel (Cheesy name, I know) who is very upset and tells him that some nasty men took away his Golden Magikarp, Golde. Alex is telling Ellis he thinks they are team Deception, and as he does so a rude boy named Castor butts into the conversation. Reluctantly, Alex agrees to let Castor follow him and his new friends. Tikal soon comes back with a new Pokemon, and Tyson follows soon as well. They all get together and Alex tells them the plan, to go to the island near to where Golde was kidnapped.

On this Island, Alex chooses to split into teams. He and Ellis head together straight through the forest. Just beforehand, Castor throws a jibe about Alex and Ellis being gay. Alex, a homophobic person, takes this badly. Amazingly, Ellis does not even know the slightest meaning of the word gay, so Alex has to Explain. They keep searching, and Alex comes across a Shinx who he captures. Proud of his capture, Alex turns to Ellis. Ellis, not listening, announces that he thinks he may be gay. Alex runs off, terrified.

Meanwhile, Tyson is missing out on a golden opportunity to ask Tikal out, who he has grown to like. However, he doesn't, mainly because he is a little shy. Soon, they come across the hut, and phone Alex, who has just found out from Ellis that he actually likes Castor, which makes Alex lighten up a lot. He and Ellis rush over to the hut almost immediately, calling Castor as they do so, who in the meantime has caught a Marill.

They get there to find the others missing. They get worried so try to enter the building. They find Tikal and Tyson fighting some grunts. They have a three people battle, with the Admin fighting one person with each Pokemon. Once the win, they go off separate ways to free Pokemon or to be a distraction team. After a while, they succeed, but the building is burning down, so they escape.

Afterwards, the meet eachother again, having been separated, and head back to the mainland.

Pokemon caught in the RP:
Igglybuff- Tikal Faylen
Shinx (named Leo)- Alex Slasher
Marill (named Azure)- Castor Garnet

This post has been edited by Alex Slasher: Mar 3 2010, 02:41 PM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Mar 3 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #75

Group Icon

Sailors and a Golden Magikarp

Alex Slasher - Alex Slasher
Tyson Parker - Protoman
Tikal Faylen - rt117
Caster Garnet - Kranic

Again, I’m seeing the massively long battle style that a lot of players are using. Please work together in pms to post larger chunks of battle. Even so, you managed it without making me angry (thanks to the edits later on) with 1 sentence posts so I’m not docking points for it.

HOWEVER! This is a solid notification for all players involved – please please please spend a little more time to up the quality and length of individual posts – we’d rather see fewer, well written posts than lots of mini-posts that look like you posted between watching youtube videos.

In all, all players should be proud of their scores but I will highlight your target areas in BOLD to improve for next time.

Alex Slasher (click to show)

Protoman (click to show)

rt117 (click to show)

Kranic (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Apr 2 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #76

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

Breaking the Ties That Bind has come to an end, so now we're forcing you to grade it! grin.gif

Begin: January 17th
Ended: April 2nd

Characters

Darryn Kellor - Living Arrow
Jaima Kuonji - Master Houndoom
Tuesday Berdison - Umbrae Calamitas
Meiko Omura

Team Rogue awakens in the home of Marcus DeBrody, Tuesday's uncle, where they spent the night after arriving in separate groups. It is here that they also meet Tuesday's two siblings for the first time - the harsh and judgmental Anika, who bears a prejudice against fire-types and has no faith in her sister; Brone, the kind-hearted and mysterious psychic, who bears immense powers but lacks the sense of sight.

Initially, the group tries to rest, but each are plagued by different pains. With Zorro hooked up to fluids and medicals equipment in the laboratory, Tuesday fears that he will not survive the attack that brought him down. A painful past relationship has Meiko doubting Jaima and herself, and Jaima bears the burden of this as well as playing protective older brother to Tuesday. Darryn is dealing with retaining the loaded secret that is his psychic powers, and struggling with the mysterious boy that is Brone, who could easily reveal such information if he so chose.

As time goes on, with the team resting and regaining their strength, they learn more about Tuesday's family and about their pokemon. Eventually, they challenge each other to a series of battles, in which they are tested and a lot of fun is had. Darryn loses his battle with DeBrody - a far more experienced battler - but proves himself immensely in a strong battle against Brone's girafarig, Hidalgo.

Tuesday faces Jaima in a match filled with adversity, when Dante, still adamant in that Jaima is a horrible person and should never have burdened Tuesday's existence, battles Ember, who finds the fire of battle that she has been searching for. After Odysseus battles Tsunami, a battle that Tuesday was unprepared for - having somehow forgotten about the fact that Odysseus was a water-type - they all retire inside for hot chocolate, prepared to leave the next morning, when they receive an addition to the team.

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Apr 17 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Tiebreaker! Review of “Breaking the Ties That Bind”

Despite being an RP about downtime between Team Deception attacks and gym/contest, there was plenty of content to make a great story. There was a lot going on here; it seems like when there are no huge events going on, Team Rouge unleashes whatever emotional baggage they have :P. With all the foreshadowing going on, I suspect they’ll have new problems soon enough.

My only major gripe would have to be the overkill on telepathy users. The preexisting psychics, I could understand, but Mr. Postman’s ability seemed tacked on just so he could have a connection to the psychic network. Despite everything else that’s going on, I’m still left wondering why Victor and Odysseus were fighting in the last RP (to the point where the buizel ended up with a broken tail). Maybe I missed it somewhere down the line, but you’d think it would come up.

Anywho…

Master Houndoom- Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura (click to show)

Living Arrow- Darryn Kellor (click to show)

Whatever the hell your name is now- Tuesday Berdinson (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post May 3 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #78

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

SPECIAL RP GRADE: CASTLE VONMOTO: TEAM KUONJI

Team Kuonji has come to an end, and everyone who participated to the end had a lot of talent and, hopefully, a lot of fun showcasing it. Those who did not manage to stay to the end also had talent, and also hopefully had fun; Of this I have no doubt. Time constraints can be brutal, and we all know what that's like.

I am going to grade this a little differently than I grade posts usually, due to those horrible time constraints (I'm going on a business trip tomorrow through Friday, and need to get ready), but also due to the special, long, and mixed nature of the RP.

Xal: 10/10 (click to show)

Amissa: 10/10 (click to show)

Douken Sota: 10/10 (click to show)

And last, but not least, I get to grade one of the people who was not in my group. Mods split grading of each other amoung themselves, and I was lucky enough to get Living Arrow.

Living Arrow: 10/10 (click to show)

Everyone did a fantastic job, and I look forward to another event like this, so our characters can meet and compare notes.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 3 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #79

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Continuing with the Vonmoto RP grading...

Master Houndoom- Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 16 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #80

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Nocturnal Hunt has just come to a close. During this nightly adventure, a group of young trainers, Douken Sota, Macolm Smith with his mentor, Govannon, and Castor Garnet each encountered each other in the mist of the woods, some going to see what nightly Pokemon lurk in the dark shadows, others were completely lost. Sure, there was also Reino Mortensen, but he didn't find anyone and good chance got lost in the woods completely.

The first two to meet were Douken and Malcolm, who remembered each other from their mountain adventure, followed up my Castor, who immediately seemed eager for a battle. Unknown about everyone's combat skills, Douken thought of a way to try and place everyone on even grounds: battle with newly caught Pokemon. Each person parted their own ways to see what they could find. Douken got himself a Duskull after battling with Growlithe, Castor got a Schroomish after battling with Marrill, and Malcolm got a Togepi by saving it from a swarm of Golbat.

With everyone having a new partner in hand, they got ready to have a battle in a one on one on one style, but Govannon had other ideas, having to pull Malcolm away from the battle, leaving Duskull VS Schrromish. Duskull lost by forfeit since Douken was concerned about Pain Split, a unique move for Duskull that she didn't have down completely, not performing at its best. Annoyed at the result though his Marrill and Schroomish were excited about the win, Castor walked away from the battle ground, leaving Douken alone, who just camped there for the night.

Important Notes:
Douken caught Duskull
Malcolm Caught Togepi
Castor Caught Schroomish
Douken and Castor had a battle. Castor won.

OOC Notes:
Reino posted once, but didn't post in two weeks, so we decided to drop him from the RP. If he would of came back, he would of dropped in around the middle of the battle or them about to get into one, which would be late in the RP.
Xal had to leave the RP for what I would call an OOC reason. I had no problem with him leaving because of it.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.