Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Project64 Plugins?, Help would be appreciated...
Ava of Lavender ...
post Jan 6 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 164 042

Syndrome Minions

So I'm not exactly sure I can ask for the links to plugins for the Project64 emulator on the forums, but I need some help. Every time I download the emulator (I've downloaded both versions 1.6 and 1.7 but run into the same problem) on older and newer computers but I can never load any of my roms and I run into problems every time I open the stupid thing. I try to open the settings in the emulator but there aren't any plugins in there. I've been looking for the jabo audio/video/etc plugins but can never find them. I've downloaded the patch for the emulators but even that doesn't help. I have looked for help on other forums but no one proves to be any help, they just say "save to the plugins folder", well that's fantastic, but I can't find the plugins to begin with.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I just figured since this was the "other games" section. So please, if anyone can send a link or whatever or please give me instructions on where to download and extract files to? Thanks.

--------------------
SPREAD THE LAVENDER TOWN SYNDROME

...YOU THINK IT ISN'T REAL...BUT THEN YOUR CONFIDENCE BEGINS TO EBB...YOUR BROWS CREASE...YOU START TO SWEAT...THE SHADOWS SURROUNDING YOU ARE MOVING...DON'T LOOK AT THEM...FOCUS ON YOUR HEART...IT'S BEATING FASTER...THOSE SHADOWS ARE STRETCHING TOWARD YOU...THEY KNOW YOU'RE AFRAID...THEY'LL SLOWLY COVER YOU AS THE DAYLIGHT STARTS TO FADE...OR THEY'LL STRIKE AT YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING...BUT IF YOU LOOK, BAD THINGS COULD HAPPEN...DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM, GATHERING BEHIND YOU...

...STAY OUT OF THE TOWER...IT'S A TRAP...THOSE WHO'VE GONE MISSING WILL STAY MISSING...IF YOU ENTER, YOU JOIN THEM...THE GHOSTS WON'T LET THEM LEAVE...THEY'RE SCREAMING TO GET OUT...YOU CAN'T HELP THEM...THE MAROWAK IS RESTLESS...SHE'S WATCHING YOU FROM THE TOWER...THERE SHE TAKES OTHERS AND TURNS THEM...THEY LUST FOR BLOOD...DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?...NO?...OH...THAT WHITE HAND ON YOUR SHOULDER...IT'S NOT REAL...

~Achievements~ (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Jan 7 2013, 02:21 AM
Post #2

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

Download v1.6 from the official/main PJ64 site. There should be plugins if you've done this properly.

This post has been edited by Dazmi: Jan 7 2013, 02:22 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ava of Lavender ...
post Jan 9 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 042

Syndrome Minions

QUOTE(Dazmi @ Jan 7 2013, 12:21 AM) *
Download v1.6 from the official/main PJ64 site. There should be plugins if you've done this properly.

Thank you! I was always downloading the emulator from other websites and that obviously wasn't working... But now I can play Pokemon Snap and Zelda! grin.gif Ha, thanks for helping me in my moment of daftness!

--------------------
SPREAD THE LAVENDER TOWN SYNDROME

...YOU THINK IT ISN'T REAL...BUT THEN YOUR CONFIDENCE BEGINS TO EBB...YOUR BROWS CREASE...YOU START TO SWEAT...THE SHADOWS SURROUNDING YOU ARE MOVING...DON'T LOOK AT THEM...FOCUS ON YOUR HEART...IT'S BEATING FASTER...THOSE SHADOWS ARE STRETCHING TOWARD YOU...THEY KNOW YOU'RE AFRAID...THEY'LL SLOWLY COVER YOU AS THE DAYLIGHT STARTS TO FADE...OR THEY'LL STRIKE AT YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING...BUT IF YOU LOOK, BAD THINGS COULD HAPPEN...DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM, GATHERING BEHIND YOU...

...STAY OUT OF THE TOWER...IT'S A TRAP...THOSE WHO'VE GONE MISSING WILL STAY MISSING...IF YOU ENTER, YOU JOIN THEM...THE GHOSTS WON'T LET THEM LEAVE...THEY'RE SCREAMING TO GET OUT...YOU CAN'T HELP THEM...THE MAROWAK IS RESTLESS...SHE'S WATCHING YOU FROM THE TOWER...THERE SHE TAKES OTHERS AND TURNS THEM...THEY LUST FOR BLOOD...DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?...NO?...OH...THAT WHITE HAND ON YOUR SHOULDER...IT'S NOT REAL...

~Achievements~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.