Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Letan
post Feb 9 2013, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

So I'm kinda surprised that with the recent flood of 3DS titles coming out that no one's mentioned MH3U yet, especially since it's coming out next month. Is anyone getting this, and if so, are you getting it on WiiU or 3DS? Or both?

For the seasoned MH veterans, what weapon(s) do you plan on using mainly? What about armour builds? Monsters you're looking forward to fighting?

For me, I'm getting this on the 3DS to start with, and eventually I want to get it on the WiiU so I can do online play. For singleplayer on the 3DS I'm gonna be rocking the lance and gunlance with an Agnaktor set of some kind for guard boost and guard +2. When I get into multiplayer I want to make a gunner character, I'm still debating whether or not I wanna go with a bowgunner again or give bows a try.

Also, if anyone's curious and never tried MonHun, there's a 3DS demo coming out on Feb. 21st, and the 30 play limit will hopefully be more than enough to try out the different weapon sets they provide.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.