Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Alchemists Fire
post Apr 12 2018, 08:27 PM
Post #481

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

The Easter event was awesome, that was really fun <3 I didn't manage to make it to the top tier prize, but I'm glad I managed to collect as many eggs as I did!

Also, the Safari Zone is really fun today, I've managed to grab a bunch of legendaries I didn't have before <3
And if you need a Ditto, there's been a bunch in the Safari Zone today ^^

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Apr 13 2018, 12:27 PM
Post #482

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Alright, time to attempt the battle tower again today. Just two more Furfrou combs to go! (Sinnoh and Kanto rematch.) Time to do some stretches and then get going. Will probably lose though.

edit: omg i beat cynthia! dreams do come true. lucky friday the 13th i guess. one more comb!

edit: CRAP I BEAT BLUE WHAT IS THIS???

This post has been edited by Cytosine: Apr 13 2018, 02:25 PM

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

floyder1
post Apr 13 2018, 12:36 PM
Post #483

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 519

Active Squad

Missed my Giratina summon to pick up an unown from the lab!

This post has been edited by floyder1: Apr 13 2018, 12:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Apr 14 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #484

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

My Aprikarp pair has bred 7 shinies, and I've had the misfortune to not pick any of them. Oh well, at least some of the people who snagged the Eggs were actually hunting the Pokemon...

Also, did any of you get any interesting Pokemon merchandise recently? I picked up a few Bandai Kid Figures at a local market; I'll probably end up selling some of them later because I honestly don't really like a lot of the new Pokemon. Thinking I'm going to have to seek out old hobby shops again though, the markets near me have the bare minimum of stuff and aren't consistent with "toy" type products. Ex. for nearly 2 decades of my life, I wasn't aware that there was any merch of my favorite Pokemon [Lanturn] at all because I never saw anything released around here. Also, my Pokemon 4Ever promo Larvitar plush finally arrived in the mail this morning.

In other news, the garage door completely fell out of the door frame and while my parents and uncle were trying to put it back [I was watching the dog], one of the walls of our garage collapsed. So, that's going to take several hundred to several thousand dollars to fix. Good thing I was planning to sell Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Y, and Miitopia; but that'll only cover a fraction of the costs. Most of my stuff is in storage, and my father's saying I can't dig anything out.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Apr 14 2018, 06:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Apr 17 2018, 01:14 PM
Post #485

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Good morning and happy Tuesday all! I actually finished the aurora explore and randomly chose the purple shard. And now, while I wait the respective number of days to hatch that egg, I've opted to begin another explore. Returning to that impossible shiny hunt, I'm in the forest [again]. And lookie at who I ran into happy.gif

This boy still has a very dry sense of humor to him. He really enjoys the Chesto berries best of all. So if you happen to spot us as you're out and about in this forest aplenty, we'd love a spare dry berry or two to come his way.

In relation to other news... I'm back at the office but, for today and tomorrow at least, I'm alone in this room. Oooooooooo! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! So yup. Here I am. Clicking in my spare time and trudge, trudge, trudging along. I hope your day is more exciting then mine and that GPX is kind to you today.

As for the Easter event, I wound up with 217 Easter eggs. I haven't figured out how to spend/eat them yet so they're just nice and comfy in my inventory. I probably won't get one of the bigger prizes since that wouldn't leave me enough to pick up the Floral Togepi I haven't scored yet. So we'll have to wait and see which direction I end up going. My last header event that I cleared gave me a Corruption Orb which brought my in-house total to 5, and it appears I have 8 blue stones. I think those would be the two I'd chase after the most so... I obviously still have some choices and decisions to make.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Alicat
post Apr 17 2018, 02:17 PM
Post #486

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

Wow... two novelty shiny hunts completed under 100 eggs 8D

Your egg hatched into Sh. Beeark!
Your Pokemon hatched holding a Meadow Shard!
Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

love.gif crazy.gif

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Apr 18 2018, 10:44 AM
Post #487

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alicat @ Apr 17 2018, 12:17 PM) *

love.gif crazy.gif

Wow! Crazy! Kudos and congrats, Alicat! May I one day be able to close out my novelty shiny hunt also. lol.gif

Speaking of which... sweetness! I finished my forest exploration in time to receive the egg on an electric hunt day! *happy dances* Now I just have to make sure I can be observant and click enough to level up and finish the task today.

And with that said... on to my next exploration.... happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 18 2018, 03:41 PM
Post #488

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Alicat @ Apr 17 2018, 09:17 PM) *

love.gif crazy.gif

Congrats! I haven't seen a shiny of that one yet so thank you for giving me a glimpse of it
It actually looks pretty decent color-wise, I didn't expect that

This post has been edited by Luneon: Apr 18 2018, 03:41 PM

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Apr 18 2018, 08:31 PM
Post #489

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Omg, shiny Beeark is so cute!! That's definitely on my hunt list!

I'm making my first attempt at a Legendary exploration in a while, anyone mind helping me feed the Diancie?

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

koala bear
post Apr 21 2018, 10:07 AM
Post #490

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 193 376

Active Squad

- link removed -
Please help me feed the pokemon, thanks!

This post has been edited by PokeNOM NOM NOM: Apr 23 2018, 11:29 AM
Reason for edit: Please include more content, if you want to post an exploration Pokémon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Razorflame
post Apr 25 2018, 10:13 PM
Post #491

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 134 099

Leaf Green Team

Yesterday, I spent almost 24 hours on this site getting the #1 spot for most interactions in a single day on this site. This took a lot of grit and determination to do this, and I just wanted to thank you, the community here at GPX+ for helping me to get through the past 24 hour grind. It is because of you guys that I had the best time making all of those interactions and I had a fun time seeing all the different Pokemon and eggs that everyone had while I was completing the interactions.

I was very content with what happened yesterday, and although there were some slow load times on the site that cost me some interactions, I know the current staff are doing their best to make GPX+ the best site it can possibly be!

When you guys all went for your most interactions in a single day, did you guys find it as enjoyable as I did?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Apr 26 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #492

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Wow! Congratulations, Razorflame! What an awesome accomplishment for sure! I've never bothered to do that as I have no means to sit and do that. I sometimes try for personal bests, but those bests don't even approach the most interactions in a day. LOL

Speaking of interactions in a day, I am having fun [again] doing the smaller explorations again. I'm up to the Unown one and, look who I bumped into while I was out and about? He's really bitter about me bumping into him so... or is it that he's upset because he got himself burned? In any event, this wild Wooper is going to need a few palmfuls of bitterness before he begins to feel better. So if you see him... would you mind tossing him something bitter tasting? wink.gif

Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eren
post Apr 26 2018, 06:19 PM
Post #493

im kickin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 222

Some Faves

Congrats on those clicks Razorflame, glad you had fun doing it too. oh.gif
I think the most interactions I've ever given was for a DoTW step, though without that kind of goal in mind it's hard for me to muster the patience to press on lol.

I'm trying to breed a blaze kick + bullet punch Riolu for my White replay and finding a female Riolu is taking way more work than it should be. I've been spoiled by the quality of life improvements over the past two Gens, I really wish I could SOS chain for a female Riolu...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 26 2018, 08:27 PM
Post #494

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Eren @ Apr 27 2018, 01:19 AM) *
I'm trying to breed a blaze kick + bullet punch Riolu for my White replay and finding a female Riolu is taking way more work than it should be. I've been spoiled by the quality of life improvements over the past two Gens, I really wish I could SOS chain for a female Riolu...

Unrelated but I like your Avi

Idk if you've put any previous bw mons on pokebank (or if you have pokebank to begin with) but if you have a bw ditto on pokebank you could use that one to have an additional chance of getting a female I suppose.
Not sure what's faster, though. Personally I find breeding to be faster with obtaining rare genders cause in the wild there's often also a chance of finding other stuff too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Apr 27 2018, 02:40 AM
Post #495

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

Well, there's certain trick/hidden effect of Cute Charm ability to consider, as a third option.
Basically, find a Male pokemon with Cute Charm, put it as the party lead. The ability influences future encounters, which are more likely to be female. It also works in reverse order.

In Unova, Minccino is the easiest Cute Charm pokemon to get.

This post has been edited by Gigadyne: Apr 27 2018, 04:11 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eren
post Apr 27 2018, 11:42 AM
Post #496

im kickin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 222

Some Faves

omg I completely forgot about Cute Charm, thanks for the info!

I don't have Pokebank anymore, but I did transfer some of my BW 'mons to Y when PBank first came out. I was actually planning on breeding for a female by evolving some Riolus but I guess I can stop doing that now lol. :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 27 2018, 12:43 PM
Post #497

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

I won rank 1 in the Pokehunt somehow... with a 146 Mareanie...
Guess not a lot of people joined in this time
Oh well 12 prize points is neat

--------------------

+Quote Post

koala bear
post Apr 27 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #498

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 193 376

Active Squad

Please help me feed the pokemon, thanks!
It needs a spicy berry.
I used several months to finally it Last time.
It's on task 6/16 in That Burning Desire!!
Then, what should I say?

This post has been edited by koala bear: Apr 28 2018, 10:53 AM
Reason for edit: Please add more content to your post, if you want to post an exploration Pokémon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Apr 27 2018, 05:49 PM
Post #499

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

blush.gif
I'm doing the silly thing again. I'm on my exploration kick (I might've mentioned that the other day) and... well... let's hope there is no real "Death to the World". *shivers* Yup. This is my 4th time through it. Hopefully I can weed my way through it more quickly this time around. lol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 28 2018, 01:04 PM
Post #500

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Apr 28 2018, 12:49 AM) *
blush.gif
I'm doing the silly thing again. I'm on my exploration kick (I might've mentioned that the other day) and... well... let's hope there is no real "Death to the World". *shivers* Yup. This is my 4th time through it. Hopefully I can weed my way through it more quickly this time around. lol.gif

Good luck!
I say that each time but every single time I attempt it, I take about the same enormous amount of time to finish it due to severe lack of motivation...

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.