Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Lost Catch
Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27 567

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki was prepared to go on a journey. Well, that is if you call being nervous is a sign of being prepared. To relax her tension, she decided to go out to fish. Hopefully, she could train her pokemon by doing so. So she borrowed her parent's old fishing rod again and went off to the shore. As she sat there, she pondered on some thoughts. Was it a little too late to start training her pokemon? Do I even know how to battle properly? What if people laugh at me? So much for self confidence.

Finally, she felt a little tug on the line. As a fishing expert, she slowly reeled in the line at first, releasing it every so often (NOTE - she always returned the pokemon to the water after catching it, so this was going to be her first time battling one). At last, she quickly pulled on the line and a corphish came flying into the air and landed on the shore with a 'thump'. Yes! she thought and quickly released Piplup. Hmm, water against a water-type...this may take a little longer... As the corphish regained its position on the sand, Mizuki already gave Piplup it's first command.

"Pound it Piplup!" Mizuki ordered.

Piplup raced towards the corphish, hoping to get a direct aim at it. Unfortuately, the distance between the two pokemon was a little too far for Piplup, and it tripped over itself.

"It's alright Piplup! Just get back up on your feet!" Mizuki shouted, Clearly, Piplup can't run such a distance, maybe I'll just have to use bubble...

The corphish gave no time for Piplup to recover, It used bubble and Piplup received the damage and fell over again.

"Piplup! Use bubble too!" Mizuki suggested.

This time, Piplup's attack went through, but the corphish used harden. Piplup attacked again, but this time the corphish dodged it and it moved closer to the water.

It's thinking of escaping! Mizuki thought, but it was too late. It jumped back into the water and swam away. Piplup came back to Mizuki with tears in its eyes. Mizuki hugged Piplup, "It's alright, we'll do better next time!" Piplup returned to its pokeball. Mizuki sighed. Maybe I should ask someone to teach me a thing or two...

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Shinedown = Best. Band. Evar!
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 361

Favorites~

"Come on, Star! You can do it!"

"Starly, star!" The Starly cried as it took damage from a level 8 Bidoof. Lysander gritted his teeth as his Pokemon fell over, and quickly said as the Bidoof was distracted, "Use Wing Attack!"

The Starly got to its feet, and spread its wings, then starting to flap them towards the Bidoof. The Bidoof cried as it was knocked against a tree, fainting instantly. Lysander laughed, and ran up to his Pokemon, picking her up, and holding her. "Great job, Star! You did awesome." he praised. "Starly!" It replied happily back. Lysander gave the Pokemon a potion, and some Pokemon food while he updated his progress in his journal.

Lysander looked up when he thought he heard someone outside of the woods he was in. Starly was looking up also, so clearly she had heard the voice too. Lysander let Starly on his shoulder, and grabbed his things, walking out of the forest. He blinked when he saw a trainer with a Piplup. He watched as they battled a Corphish. When the battle was over, and it jumped back into the water, he smiled, walking over to the two. "That was a nice battle." he commented. "Your Piplup is very spirited." he added. He held out his hand. "I'm Lysander, and this is Star." he told the girl. "And you are?" he asked politely, eyes shining. Star gazed carefully at the Piplup, then fluttered from Lysander's shoulder, landing in front of it. She tilted her head. "Starly?" She chimed.

--------------------
Obsessed ~ RIP Michael. <3 ~

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON
Dream Team~ (click to show)

Favorite Type Teams~ (click to show)

Stuff made for me~ (click to show)

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki looked at the boy in front of her and stood up. She shook the boy's hand and looked at the Starly. "Hey there! I'm Mizuki...and that was my...um Piplup. I don't have a nickname for it...yet..."

She called back Piplup and it wanted to shake the Starly's...wing? Nevertheless, it gave a little wave. Mizuki looked back at the boy, "It was my first try...I don't really know how to battle properly. I've only read it in books and watched it on TV," she smiled at the Starly, "Your Starly is very cute!"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander smiled. "Nice name." he commented. He laughed, and added, "Nice to meet you, too."

He let go of her hand, and looked at the two Pokemon greeting eachother. Star waved back before she went back to her trainer. Star fluttered up onto Lysander's shoulder afterwards, and kept looking at the Piplup. Lysander gave her a little pat, and looked back at Mizuki as she spoke. "It was a good first try. But, you'll start to get used to it after you battle more." he told her.

He grinned when she commented on his Pokemon. "Thank you. Your Piplup is very cute, too." he replied. Star flapped her wings once in thanks. Lysander gave her a small treat, smiling, then looking back at Mizuki.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"I've been trying to think of nicknames, but I'm not very good at them> I want a name that's meaningful, yet cute at the same time, since Piplup is a female." Mizuki paused for a moment. "When did you first start training your pokemon?" asked Mizuki, "You seem very close with your Starly." Piplup came back to Mizuki with her flippers reaching towards her, as if she wanted Mizuki to carry her. Mizuki bent down and took Piplup into her arms. Piplup looked overjoyed.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander nodded. "I wanted something simple for her.. something that fit her well." he told her, grinning. He looked at the Piplup, then back up at Mizuki.

"I started to train her when I was eleven. Shes been a wonderful companion for me since my father died." he murmured, smiling at Star. Star nudged his cheek softly with her head, comforting him. He looked at Mizuki, who was now holding Piplup. He smiled softly, and said, "You seem very close with your Piplup."

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki looked at her Piplup and laughed. "I still remember when I was afraid of Piplup." she replied and she hugged Piplup even more, "but now we're friends aren't we?" Piplup kissed Mizuki and she laughed. Looking back at Lysander, she asked, "What brings you to Barley? Are you in a hurry?"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander chuckled, and nodded. "Thats good." he replied, grinning.

He looked at her when she spoke again. He shook his head, and shrugged. "I just like to travel. I thought this would be a nice place to settle for a bit before I leave again." he told her.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"I see, I'm about to leave town for a while, I'm planning to actually train and befriend more pokemon! Do you have any clue where I could possibly find a Trapinch or a Swablu? I've always wanted a dragon-type pokemon, so I thought that either pokemon would be great to start off with, although I'm not sure if I could even capture one" Mizuki laughed at herself. It was obvious that her self-confidence was decreasing again. She looked at Lysander and asked quietly, "Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander listened while she explained what she wanted to do. "I see. Making friends with Pokemon is good for anyone. And, I heard that Swablus settle outside of Fallarbor town, near Meteor Falls. And Trapinch, is in the desert near Mauville City." he told her. He smiled when she said she doubted she would catch one. "I believe you can. Because, I was wanting to come with you." he replied, grinning. Star chirped, and nodded. "And, I would love to teach you some stuff." he added, winking.

"What do you say?" he asked, eyes shining.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki brightened up. "Ah, really? I'd realy like some help! - That is, if I'm not going to be too much of a burden to you..." She searched through her bag for a notebook with a Latias cover and a Latios backcover; and a Piplup pen. She wrote down the areas that Lysander suggested and placed the notebook back into her bag. "Okay then! I'm ready!" Mizuki said happily to Lysander.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander laughed. "Not at all. I think this'll be fun to do. Seeing new Pokemon, and being with a friend. It all works out." he replied. "And why would you be a burden? You seem like a cool person to be with." he added with a smile.

He watched as she wrote down the places, then smiled, nodding in agreement. "Lets go." he replied. Star chirped happily, and nudged Lysander again.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki blushed. She was happy that she met a friend. "Okay~ Where will we head to?" She decided to keep Piplup in her arms for this time. Hopefully, Torchic would not get jealous, but Mizuki was sure that he wouldn't act like that again. Remembering her parent's old rod, she attached it onto her bag.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander caught her blush, and then grinned, blushing also. He cleared his throat, and then ran a hand through his hair. "I was thinking we could head anywhere. Wherever we end up, we end up." he said. "And who knows? We might find some good Pokemon." he added, smiling.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki nodded in agreement. "Sure! I always loved surprises!" Mizuki looked into her bag again, "Although, I may want to buy some more pokeballs and potions first, if that is alright with you? I think there is a mart back in the mainland area."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander laughed, and nodded, eyes shining. "Yeah. Suprises are fun." he agreed.

Lysander looked in his bag also, and nodded. "Me too. I need some more potions. And maybe some pokeballs." he replied, smiling softly.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post May 31 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"Alright then, I'll show you where the shop is!" Mizuki started making her way to the paved road. During her days in middle school, her classmates have mentioned a mart which specialized in equiping trainers for their journeys. Mizuki had never been in the store herself, but her classmates have spoken many stories about their adventures inside the mart.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post May 31 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander nodded, and followed her, enjoying the scenery as they passed it. Star flew off his shoulder, snatching two berries off a Pecha tree. She gave one to Piplup, then ate hers, then flying onto Lysander's shoulder. Lysander smiled, and stroked her feathers once.

Soon enough, they came across a small shop with a blue roof. "Is that it?" he asked, looking at her.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 1 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Piplup became overjoyed when the Starly offered it a Pecha berry. It has never eaten fresh sweet berries before, since Mizuki hardly ever wanders in this area. "Did you like that berry Piplup?" asked Mizuki. Piplup nodded its head and continued to happily eat the berry.

Mizuki looked up and saw the small shop. "I believe so!" Mizuki said excitedly. Compared to the seafood markets that were just on the shore, it was smaller in size, but she could see that it was filled, no, overflowed with people. Mizuki took out her wallet and was anxious to go inside.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 1 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Favorites~

Star smiled, and nodded at Piplup, then continuing to eat the berry. He looked at Mizuki and Piplup for a few seconds, thinking to himself, They're really good friends with each other. Its nice to see.

He looked at the shop again, and nodded. "That crowd of people must mean something." he said with a grin. He took out his wallet also, and glanced at Mizuki. "Anxious, huh?" he guessed.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.