Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
S.S. Lynnette, Now Departing, Open topic
Douken Sota
post Sep 27 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #21

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

As the Mareep ran back, Douken raised his hand and called out, "I concede," giving note to the referee of him dropping.

"The Trainer, Douken has given up. This victory belongs to the trainer, Kaylee!"

Douken walked over to the Croagunk who just laid there and said, "I know you wanted to strike with their backs turn, but I still say you need to work on changing your attacks. If you changed the jab into an uppercut, it would of gotten to the Mareep," he explained to the poison from, trying to show him what to do. "Come on now, lets go see Nurse Joy," he said, returning the Pokemon back into his Pokeball. "Hey Chibi-chan, you coming? I am sure Nurse Joy would be glad to heal up Mareep as well and save you a berry."

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

EpicLunatic
post Sep 28 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #22

The Restricted One
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 406

TADAAaah~!

"I concede," said Douken.

"... What?!" yelled Chibi, "How? No way he lost to me, not on my first battle.."
Mareep looked at her, angry almost.
"Whats wrong, lil fluff?" Chibi asked. The sheep pkmn responded my nodding at Kaylees hair a few times.
"No... Purple? But then.. That must be why weve won..."

"Hey, chibi-chan, you coming?"

He doesnt even have a clue

Chibi fed Mareep a berry nonetheless. It put up a strong fight, and deserves her favourite treat.

"Thank you," she said, "Not for the invite to Nurse Joy, but for stopping the fight... Mareep was in pain, and so was your Croagunk. It was harder for me to just watch than i thought..." Chibi shook her head. She gave off a faint smile as she started walking to Joy alon with Douken, and Mareep in her hands, exhausted.
"It takes some getting used to..." she shrugged.

"I have to admit that i cheated. I want you to know that i have Psychic roots, from my mother's side. I usually keep myself from using my abilities, but when you ordered that Bullet Punch, i freaked out. Lost control," she said, with small tear-drops already forming in her bright eyes. "I knew Croagunk wouldnt be able to change his direction of attack only because of that. If not for my abilities, you wouldve won. No doubt about that."
Even though still smiling a little, Kaylee refused to look in the eyes of her ex-rival.

This post has been edited by EpicLunatic: Sep 28 2009, 12:46 PM

--------------------

She likes to be poked. so why dontcha? xD

[spoiler=current RP (open!)]SS Lynette, now departing!
(started by Douken)

[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Euphraim
post Sep 28 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #23

Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 927

Dream Team

We join our hero enjoying the trip to Furoh on the S.S. Lynnette. The sun is shining and the breeze is perfect, the perfect weather to just rest on the deck. And that is exactly what Sora was doing until his Poketech began to ring. Sora answered it almost immediately to not be rude to the caller which he knew was his mother. "Hello" was Sora's simple reply. And as he suspected, his mother answered with "Hey Sora. So, how's your trip so far?"

"Its great. The weather is just right. and the sea is calm."

"Have you let Zach and Kio out?"

"Ah..." To tell the truth, they were still in the balls. Its not like they could be let out yet. "Not yet."

"Well why not?"

"Well no one has said weather Pokémon are allowed outside of there pokeball yet." But just at that moment the person in charge of the intercom said something around the lines of were a Pokémon could be let out as long as they were not a bother. "*sigh* Well they just said it now, hold on for a moment" Sora put down the poketech and let out his two partners, Zach and Kio. Kio almost imediately went to meditating, which was his thing. Zach on the other hand began to start trying to get Sora's attention. Sora opened a link to the little Pichu and said (OOC: I will be putting all telepathic speech in italics) "What is it Zach?"

Zach replied with "Well one you know how much I hate being in that thing, and second can we find someone to battle? I'm bored."

"I doubt there allowing people to battle on this vessel." But at that moment the intercom went back on and said that Pokémon battles were allowed on special field set up for that purpose. "Oh for crying... Fine we'll go. But I wonder if there is going to be a buffet soon?" Sora was hoping the intercom would respond to that, but alas, it was not to be. Sora not being impolite to his mom said to her "Well I got to go, Zach wants to battle. I'll call you once I get to Furoh."

When they had got to the battle area it seemed that most people had already finished battling. Sora then asked Zach "So shall we wait?"

"Fine. But it will be boring for sure." And so that is what they did. With Sora resting on the wall, Zach acting bored, and Kio still meditating beside Sora.

This post has been edited by Euphraim: Sep 28 2009, 07:59 PM

--------------------
I don't have to say anything.
Here is a link to my party. You don't have to click them.

PANE (click to show)

Shadow Umbreon and Shadow Umbreon Ball by Pikalover10.
umbreon.gif

What am I (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 28 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

PANE

"If I didn't stop it, my stubborn Croagunk would of played dead until Mareep had her back turned and used another Poison Sting into her hind legs," he explained. "Remember, Coagunk's survival instincts usually involve being tricky with damaging moves such as Poison Sting and setting traps for enemies to walk into.

"Besides, it was just a mere spar. It should not be something to get so hyped up about. Both Pokemon were just exercising, getting ready for the stronger foes ahead of them. Granted, it would of been better to hold back those psychic powers of yours," he noted when she stated she cheated, "but that is something you need to learn too. The only reason why my Croagunk is good with counters because he always sparred with my other Pokemon," he said, taking to the desk, both being greeted by Nurse Joy.

"Hello," he replied back calmly. "Mind recoving my Croagunk and her Mareep?" She nodded and ask for the two's Pokeballs with the Pokemon inside. Douken, having already done so, placed his on the counter.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Sep 28 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #25

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

When Malcolm had heard of the SS Lynnette heading for Furoh it seemed like a dream come true - he wanted to start a completely new life, and the opportunity couldn't have come at a better moment. He'd made his way to the dock and boarded without much time to spare, and now they were out at sea his life seemed his own for the first time in 16 years.

Malcolm was on deck watching water pokemon swim by when an announcement was called out, saying that pokemon could be let out of their pokeballs. It seemed alien to him to have pokemon running free with other people nearby, since he'd always had to hide Pidgey and Pichu. He nervously let Pidgey out, who started flying around his new surroundings. Malcolm knew that Pidgey wouldn't go too far though, he was just an explorer by nature. He then let the young Pichu out of the pokeball, but things didn't run so smoothly. She seemed excited by the sudden chance of scenery and darted off across the deck, disappearing around a corner.

"Pichu!" Malcom shouted, running after her as fast as he could and attracting disapproving looks from other passengers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

EpicLunatic
post Sep 28 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #26

The Restricted One
Group Icon

TADAAaah~!

((hahah. two psychics in the chat))
"Hello, Nurse Joy," Kaylee said merrily. The Nurse's name was quite fitting, they always got a smile on her face when she saw one.

"It's not like i meant to use it," she said with a slightly offensive undertone whilst handing out Mareep to Joy. "But, just like you just stated, it is something i have to learn to control still, even though its an innate ability of mine. Still, it was something i was born with, so it would be kind of silly to seal it away just like that. Been there, done that.. didnt work out too well."

While their pokemon were being healed, the captain announced that the buffet was about to commence shortly.
".. all you can eat."

Heh, that's bound to get my fluffball's mood a notch up...

"Want to join me at the dinner then?" Kaylee asked, while getting back her healed, and hungry, Mareep back from the Nurse.
"Feeling all better are we?" she then asked, "You better, because youll need your vital spirit at the buffet."

"Reep~!" the sheep replied merrily.

"I already thought so. I'm surprised youre not as heavy as a Tauros yet," she spotted.
"Im ready whenever you are, Douken."

This post has been edited by EpicLunatic: Sep 28 2009, 04:33 PM

--------------------

(started by Douken)

[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Euphraim
post Sep 28 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #27

Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Dream Team

(OOC: You did that for my character didn't you Epic?)

Sora and company were waiting for a while when the intercom went on and said that an all you can eat buffet was about to start. "Finally" was Sora's reply to this. He opened a link to his two Pokémon and said to them "Hey we have to get going soon before the good stuff is gone."

Kio got up from his meditation and replied with "Ok then. I was starting to feel hungry anyway."

Zach however took it hard. "But what if someone wants to battle while we are eating. And what if they shut this down after the buffet?"

"I doubt they will do that. And besides, you know I don't like Pokémon battles. The only reason I let you battle is because you pester me constantly if I don't"

"Fine lets go then. But we better be able to battle later today."

And so, with Zach on his shoulder and Kio by his site, Sora started of for some food. Along the way they encountered a young man chasing after a female Pichu. Sora remarked to Zach "Now that is one of the reasons I don't like letting you out of your ball near other people."

"Hey I don't act like that, most of the time."

"True, but you still do."

This post has been edited by Euphraim: Sep 29 2009, 05:26 PM

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

umbreon.gif

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 28 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

PANE

When the recoveries were complete, a Happiny came back, carrying both Pokeballs, handing them back to their trainers. After giving their thinks, Douken said, "Sure, but my Pokemon rather have my food. I give the right nutrition they need and the flavor they like. Normally, the food they give is basic," he explained. "My parents' recipes usually involve special vitamins fit for their type as well as a flavor coating to what they like."

When they got to their table at the buffet, he placed down two bowls, filling each with food and sprinkling seasoning in each, one made the food dryer and the other more sour, before he released his two partners, the recovered Croagunk and a Seel, who was ready to jump at Kaylee before Douken tapped her horn. "Behave yourself Seel..." With an innocent smile, she stuck her tongue out playfully, her way of saying she understood.

--------------------
+Quote Post

EpicLunatic
post Sep 29 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #29

The Restricted One
Group Icon

TADAAaah~!

((actually ive been thinking about starting the buffet for a while now.. i guess you made the choice easier on me XD))

"My Mareep is an easy one, she eats everything you'd put in front of her. Though she does prefer sweet things," Kaylee responded. She filled her own plate with some nice fish and lots of vegetables while filling Mareep's bowl with a nice mix of sweet and sour pokemon food, and mixed in a pecha berry. The sheep bleated happily and started eating with delight.

"oh, thats alright," Chibi said, when the overenthusiastic Seal tried to jump her, and gave it a hug herself. "I adore spontaneous pokemon. She can reach out to me any time she wants."

"Oh, btw, you forgot this at my room," Kaylee remembered. She took out a piece of paper that showed the schedule for the activities.

"What's on it for after dinner?" she asked, while starting to eat. Mareep had already finished most of her plate by now.

--------------------

(started by Douken)

[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Xal
post Sep 29 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

After a few minutes of chasing Pichu finally stopped running, with Pidgey landing by her. Once Malcolm caught up with them, clearly out of breath and exhausted, he reached for the pokeballs.

"You two had better get back inside, I can't be doing this all day." He said. He put Pidgey in first who always went in without a struggle. Pichu didn't seem to like pokeballs though and preferred running around, usually causing mischief.

"Come on, your turn now. None of this gunny business, you've caused enough trouble already."
Just then though it was announced that the buffet was opening. Pichu listened intently and, having a love of eating, suddenly darted off again, in search of the buffet.

"Here we go again" Malcolm muttered, rolling his eyes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Euphraim
post Sep 29 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #31

Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Dream Team

When Sora got to the buffet he immediately looked at the selection of food. There were several tables around filled with meats, fish, pasta, donuts, fruits, vegetables, salads, drinks, and a number of other things. He then said to both Kio and Zach "So, what do you guys want?"

Kio looked over at the pasta and said "Isn't it kinda odious. Try to get lasagna if its available. If not, then get spaghetti." Zach on the other hand, remained silent. Sora looked over at the young Pichu and saw that he was staring at something with drool coming out of his mouth. He knew what it was that Zach was staring at but looked anyway. After following Zach's eyes, Sora saw a three foot tall platter of donuts, which happened to be a dream come true for Zach. "Ah. Let me guess you want some donuts?" Sora said to Zach after getting his attention.

Zach replied enthusiastically "Oh yes. I want a chocolate covered one with glaze that almost shimmers in the light with a bit of multi colored sprinkles."

"Yea I know. Your rather easy to get food for." Sora said as he went over and got there food.

After they finished getting the food, with Sora stocking his plate with a salad and onigiris with seafood in them, they sat down in one of the corners away from the rest of the people but not near the food either. Zach instantly started to scarf down his donuts while Kio ate his lasagna with a bit more class.

This post has been edited by Euphraim: Sep 30 2009, 03:11 PM

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

umbreon.gif

+Quote Post

Xal
post Oct 1 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #32

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

It wasn't long before Pichu made her way to the buffet table, with Malcolm appearing behind her soon after.

"Come on, it's time for you to go back inside. You've been enough trouble already" Malcom said.

Pichu shook her head, she didn't like pokeballs much and was too interested in the food she could smell up on the tables.

"Well, I guess now that we're here it wouldn't do any harm to let you have a quick treat. Hopefully you'll feel a bit more sluggish on a full stomach." He said and picked her up, showing her the food. "What do you want?"
For a few moments she looked at the food, trying to make her mind up. Malcolm noticed that, unsurprisingly, she didn't pay any attention to anything which could be considered even slightly healthy. It was days like this that it was obvious just how young she really was.
"Pi!" She suddenly shouted, jumping out of Malcolm's arms and running towards a secluded corner, where Malcolm saw that there was another pichu eating donuts. Before Malcolm could even react she had jumped up onto the table, tilting her head and looking at the pichu.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Oct 1 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

PANE

Once his Pokemon were situated with food, he followed Chibi over to the dining tables with the large assortment of food. After taking his assortment of lasagna, a couple slices of pizza, and a bit of watermelon, he went back to place his plate down to quickly get a root beer.

"When Seel gives hugs, it usually means someone is on the floor while she lays on them with a silly grin of hers," he explained, petting his water Pokemon as she ate delightfully. "I don't want that happening."

When she said that an activity plan was in her room and offered it to him, Douken said, "Everyone has one. That is your copy," he stated, pulling his from his pocket. "Apparently, there should be a Contest presentation later after dinner, a magician, and a comedian. Standard stuff before arriving at Barley." With that said, he sliced of a bit of the lasagna with his fork and popped it into his mouth.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shiny Whimsicott
post Oct 3 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #34

Dragon Age Addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 762

Taigo~

OOC (click to show)

A tiny, brown pokemon slowly rolled about on its back, entangling itself within the mountain of blankets which had been piled onto the bed it was currently lamenting on.

“Swi, swinub..”

Its dismal whine echoed throughout the diminutive cabin, piercing its trainers captivated ears, pulling her from the trance she had, once again, fallen victim to.

“Ryou, what is it?” The raven-haired girl sighed as she cast her eyes from the ceiling to her forlorn Swinub.

The pokemon responded by allowing its petite body to roll off the bed and along the floor to the cabin door. It then preceded to paw at the metal barrier, which blocked it from obtaining access to the rest of the ship.

The girl only rolled her eyes at the pokemon's attempt to lure her from her private cabin before pulling a small, red berry from her backpack.

“I'd rather not,” she bit into the berry as she spoke, smiling as its flavor filled her mouth, “besides, we have plenty to eat in here. We don't need to go to the buffet,” she finished, before taking another berry from her bag.

“Squirt!”

A harsh stream of water met the girls face as she finished her sentence. She quickly sent a disapproving glare toward the Squirtle from which the blast had come. The turtle merely snickered at her expression before glaring back with the same harshness.

The staring contest continued between the two for a few moments.

After a moment, the girl broke eye contact, allowing herself to retrieve yet another berry from her bag. However, as she moved the berry toward her mouth, her face was once again greeted by a jet of water.

“That's it!” She yelled, jumping up from her position on the cot, sending water flying in various directions as she moved.

The turtle merely snickered at her reaction, knowing its trainer was about to give in.

“Fine,” she grumbled after a moment, “We'll go to the buffet.. but we're not staying out all night.”

The water pokemon smiled happily to itself at its victory before bounding across the cabin toward the door.

The girl reluctantly followed behind the Squirtle to the door where her Swinub was still attempting to dig its way through the steel.

She stopped before opening the door, and gently picked the rodent-like pokemon up and placed it on her shoulder. She smiled as it nuzzled into her neck.

“At least I know you'll never try to drown me.” She sighed as she cast another glare toward the turtle behind her.

The pokemon simply ignored her. At the moment, it was too enthralled with thoughts of what delicacies could possibly be served aboard the S.S. Lynnette to notice anything.

The girl only sighed once more, before turning back toward the door and opening it.

With that, the trio made their way from the cabin and into the corridor of the S.S. Lynnette.

The girl smiled deeply as she was greeted with the faint scent of the ocean before allowing her mind to wander into yet another daydream as she followed her eager Squirtle toward the ship's buffet room.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Oct 5 2009, 03:51 AM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

"Come on Pichu, don't disturb people." Malcolm said, picking up Pichu. "I'm sorry about this" Malcolm said, embarrassed, to the trainer before walking off with Pichu on his shoulder.
"Keep control of yourself, you're going to get yourself into trouble one day if you keep doing things like -- what's that?" Malcolm asked, noticing Pichu was nibbling away at a donut. "Did you take that off that pokemon's plate?"
Pichu nodded, smiling slightly. Malcolm sighed and shook his head but decided not to do anything about it, they wouldn't want it back now that Pichu had been all over it.

Pichu jumped off his shoulder and started walking towards the buffet table again. When she was about half way there she looked over her should at Malcolm, nodding towards the food. Malcolm rolled his eyes and followed her, at least this time she wasn't being any trouble.
"We'll get some food as long you behave, ok?"
Pichu nodded and Malcolm picked her up.
"Right, what do you want then?"
She surveyed the selection for a brief moment and then pointed towards a slice of cake. Malcolm put it on a plate for her and gave it to her, then put her on the floor. She would be too busy eating to be a bother so he didn't see the harm in it.
He was at least half right, she picked up the cake of the plate and politely nibbled at it, whilst casually discarding the plate onto the floor with her other hand. Thankfully a drop of a few inches wasn't enough to break it, so Malcolm quickly put it away and followed Pichu as she moved around the room, smiling and waving at trainers and their pokemon, picking off bits of cake to give to them as well. She may have been a walking bundle of mischief but she was still kind, in her little babyish way. As she was passing the entrance a squirtle walked through, who she looked at curiously for a moment, and then decided to offer cake to as well.

This post has been edited by Xal: Oct 5 2009, 03:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Oct 7 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #36

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 774

Lizzie's Lovlies

Lizzie glanced at the other trainers from where she was sitting, her Riolu also looking curiously at the other pokemon. It jumped up and wandered around. "Riolu has so much energy, maybe a battle will settle it down," She thought. She watched as she approached a Pichu, and sighed as she went to retrieve her (The Riolu), wondering if it was a good decision to let Riolu roam around freely. It was only it's third day away from home, after all.

"Riolu, you aren't causing trouble, are you?" Riolu just smiled at Lizzie and replied with a cheerful "Rio"

--------------------
I'm trying to evolve/hatch: (Views are fine.)

Roleplaying Info (click to show)

Dragons/Others (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shiny Whimsicott
post Oct 8 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #37

Dragon Age Addict
Group Icon

Taigo~

OOC (click to show)

As Shiori wandered into the buffet room, she was pulled from her daydream by the strong smell of various warm delicacies.

“Oh, this is wonderful!” She chirped, turning her head toward her Swinub.

Ryou nuzzled Shiori's nose in reply, happily singing back to her in its pokemon language.

“Swi, swinub~”

Shiori chuckled at her pokemon's enthusiasm before gently setting it on the floor.

As she bent down to place the tiny rodent on the floor, she caught sight of an adorable mouse-like pokemon holding out a piece of cake to her Squirtle, Ikuso.

Shiori immediately squealed from the new pokemon's cuteness before sitting on her knees and reaching out to pet the mouse.

“You're just too cute!” she reached out a placed her hand on the pokemon's head, smiling as she pet it, “Oh, wait a second,” she used her free hand to reach into her bag and pull out a small machine, “looks like you're the first pokemon I'm using this on,” She happily opened the pokedex, eager to have it register her first new pokemon.

Pichu, the Tiny Mouse Pokémon. A pre-evolved form of Pikachu. Despite their size, Pichu release bursts of electricity that can shock even humans. However, Pichu are unskilled at controlling their electricity, and sometimes release it by accident when surprised, or when laughing and shock themselves.

“So you're going to evolve into a Pikachu, huh?” Shiori smiled at the Pichu once more before removing her hand from its small head.

After storing her pokedex back in her backpack, she stood back up, and quickly noticed that she was only a few feet away from another trainer.

She smiled at him before offering her hand, “Hi, name's Shiori,” she introduced herself, “You must be the owner of that adorable Pichu.” She tilted her head downward, motioning toward said pokemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Oct 8 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

Malcolm shook Shiori's hand and introduced himself.
"Adorable? No, but I do own that little monster." He said.
Pichu was grinning like it was Christmas thanks to her latest ego stroking, but Malcolm knew it was quite likely only a matter of time before her cuteness manifested itself in running across the buffet table, sniffing everything along the way and knocking food all over the floor.
Despite all that though Shiori was right, the baby pokemon was cute and he wouldn't be able to enjoy himself if he put her in a pokeball when she was this happy. He just hoped that she'd behave now that she was the centre of attention, as she always liked to be.

"What are your pokemon then? I recognise your squirtle, but..." Malcolm asked, his ignorance of pokemon becoming apparent. He'd heard about pokedexes like the one he'd seen Shiori use but had never thought to buy one, something he was now regretting. His situation wasn't helped by Pichu shooting a disbelieving look at him as if he was the biggest idiot on the boat, before going back to nibbling on her cake.
Malcolm tried to change the subject before he got too embarrassed.
"So, how come you're heading to Barley?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiny Whimsicott
post Oct 8 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #39

Dragon Age Addict
Group Icon

Taigo~

Shiori giggled slightly at the look Malcolm's Pichu shot at him upon realizing he didn't recognize her Swinub. She didn't think much of it though. People who didn't come from colder regions of the world often didn't recognize Ryou.

Shiori then turned her attention back to Malcolm before answering his question.

“Well, after my grandfather died, I decided to begin my own journey with my pokemon. Ryou, my Swinub,” She tilted her head toward the brown ball which was now making its way across the room to the nearest food dish, “was my first pokemon, and I trained with him for years in Snowpoint City with my grandfather. After his death, I didn't really feel much reason to remain in my hometown, so I decided to come explore Furoh. My grandfather had already told me much about the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions, and, of course, I already knew plenty about my home region, Sinnoh, so I decided to come to the region which was most unknown to me.”

After Shiori had finished her explanation, Ikuso slapped her leg with his tail, feeling under-appreciated since she had forgotten to mention him.

Shiori sighed, rolling her eyes as she felt the impact of her pokemon's tail attacking her leg.

“And that,” she stopped for a moment, taking time to glare at Ikuso, “is my Squirtle, Ikuso. I caught him on my way out of Sinnoh. He's very.. aggressive.”

Ikuso seemed pleased with his introduction and averted his attention from his trainer to the Pichu in front of him, forgetting about Shiori once again.

“So, enough about me.” Shiori smiled, returning her attention to Malcolm, “Where are you from, and do you have any specific reason for coming to Furoh?”

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Oct 9 2009, 01:44 AM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

"I'm from Celadon city in Kanto. When I was growing up my mother vanished and my dad always blamed pokemon, so I was taught to stay away from pokemon, but a few years ago I caught Pidgey and got Pichu as a gift." He said, looking down at the pokemon who seemed fascinated by the squirtle.

"Eventually I left home to start my journey. I'm hoping to find out as much as I can about pokemon, and I'd heard that Furoh had lots of them running wild. Someday I want to be a pokemon professor or breeder, but for now all I'm studying is how to keep control of mad pichus."
Pichu suddenly gave him another sharp look, playfully annoyed and what Malcolm had said. He rolled his eyes and pulled a berry out of his pocket and handed it to her, who then ate it almost instantly.
"She doesn't like staying in one place either so it's good to keep travelling. She doesn't even like pokeballs."

This post has been edited by Xal: Oct 9 2009, 01:44 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.