Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Memories of The Under, Me, Darkrow, and The Mad Hatter only
Pikalover10
post Apr 7 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Jason leaped over a trashcan as he bolted down the alley. Sweat dripped down his neck, and his face had scared written all over it. Lenolia reminded him too much of The Under, especially since there were three idiots chasing him now.

Suddenly, a rock smacked in to the back of his head as one of the goons threw the rock at him. Jason groaned, making a sharp turn before coming to a dead end with a chain-linked fence in his way. Jason cursed under his breath, before hearing the goons’ heavy footsteps right behind him.

Jason swallowed a large lump that had formed in his throat, before grabbing the fence, and began climbing it. Right as he reached the top and threw himself over the fence, the goons appeared around the corner, all three of them beginning to climb the fence.

“Char!” A voice sounded from the beginning of the alley.

“Pyra, over here!” Jason shouted. Pyra, his female Chimchar, ran and leaped at the fence, scaling over the fence quicker then the goons. She leaped on to Jason’s shoulder.

Jason spun around and bolted out of the alley on the other side, before realizing where he was. He ran to a pair of metal stairs on the side of an apartment, and silently began running up them. He glanced down, and saw the goons looking around for him.

Suddenly, as Jason reached for the next step, he thought it was closer then what it was, and tripped. With a yelp in fright, Jason fell back and rolled down a few steps before hitting one of the landings.

He quickly scrambled to his feet as the goons realized where he was and began climbing the stairs after him. As Jason climbed the steps and reached the top, he ignored the door at the top and jumped, reaching for the top of the roof. He didn’t reach it, but Pyra leaped off of his shoulder and landed on the roof. She turned around and reached for Jason’s hands as he jumped again, before grabbing his hands and began pulling him up.

Jason groaned as he scrambled on to the roof, the goons now reaching the top of the steps. Jason spun around and scrambled towards a girl on the roof, as the goons scrambled on to the roof, before running behind her, making her in between him and the goons. Pyra stood at Jason’s feet, glaring at the men. Jason returned Pyra to her Pokeball, clipping it on to his belt.

“L-Larke, help.” Jason squeaked quietly. Watching the goons nervously.

This post has been edited by Pikalover10: Jul 13 2010, 12:57 PM

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 8 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Larke's nose twitched in disgust, the smell of rust entering her nostrils. Ever since she had set foot inside Lenolia that sickening smell filled with memories had penetrated her brain. It reminded her of The Under way too much. The rusty odor in the air, the many social outcasts, the dim lights lazily lighting the city. It was all too familiar. Just as dark. Just as boring.

"Jeu drovel ina nova unfrenda." she said to herself rather dryly, looking around with a blank stare as she continued walking slowly. Some of the people in the streets looked at her as she passed near them, her clothing style being fairly different from the norm. She paid them no mind though, not caring in the slightest.

"Excuse me? Do you have some money for me?" a young woman asked her. Larke looked up at her blankly; she was quite a bit taller than her. She had very ragged clothes and messy, dirty hair, so she assumed that she was homeless and poor. She turned around and motionned to follow her.

"Vegni." she said coldly, making the woman follow her, a bit confused. Larke led her to a dark alley and turned around.

"I'll relieve you of your constant pain." she said, making the woman blink.

"What? I want money, that's all..." she said, starting to get a bit scared. Larke pulled on the chain that was wrapped around her right wrist, making it fall and make a loud clanging sound as it hit the ground. The woman's eyes widened greatly and, out of fright, turned around, starting to run away. Larke swiftly threw her chain at her legs, tripping her.

"Don't move..." the small girl said, wrapping her chain around the woman's neck, putting her foot on her back. She jumped kick the woman's head, knocking her out swiftly without drawing too much blood.

"That was... mildly amusing." she said, throwing her chain at a nearby chimney and climbing up the wall thanks to it. After all, she would wake up soon and would probably complain to the local police, so she didn't want to be seen. Once on the rooftop, where the cops certainly wouldn't look, she started jumping from rooftop to rooftop, although all the houses were very close to each other, making it easy.

Then, she saw a boy, who seemed vaguely familiar, climb up the roof and hide behind her, being chased by three crooks. He asked her to help, saying her name, which confused her.

"...How do you know me?" she asked, taking a step forward towards the goons. Fresh meat, awesome.

What'd she say? (click to show)

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Apr 9 2010, 04:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Apr 8 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason sighed as Larke began asking questions. "I always remember a face when I see it. Not very surprised I guess that you don't remember me, though." Jason sighed, before looking up at her head. "I'm Jason Goldan f that rings a bell." He said, before being hit square in the middle of his forehead as a goon threw another rock at him.

One of the crooks stepped forward, now holding a crowbar. He smirked at Larke. "Now ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly move. That boy there is not worth the effort of protecting." The man said. Jason gulped, before unclipping Torrent's Pokeball from his necklace and gripped it tightly.

Doubts began entering his mind. Larke had become a thug and murdered when she was very young, and now it looked like she had chains. What if she decided to attack him instead? Jason gulped, ready to turn tail any second he needed to.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 9 2010, 07:49 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke silently listen to Jason. He really did seem familiar. She sighed and shook her head, not taking her focus off the three men.

"Well, you do seem familiar." she said in a dry tone, like she usually did. The man with a crowbar then spoke to her kindly, which made her smirk.

"Being kind and polite won't change my mind, ignorant mutt." she said. She let her two chains drop to the ground, holding them tightly. She took a few steps forward, making the chains rattle on the ground loudly before stopping in front of the man.

"Quite honestly, I think that you three are the ones that would need protection. A lot of it too." she said in a menacingly low tone.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Apr 9 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason sighed silently in relief. Atleast she wasn't going after him. He watched the crooks, as the one with the crowbar raised an eyebrow at Larke.

"Is that so? And what would alittle girl be able to do with two chains against the three of us?" The man asked, gripping his crowbar tighter.

The two other crooks muttered their agreement, one bringing out a dagger and the other another crowbar. What, no gun? Jason asked himself. The three of the crooks no longer seemed interested in Jason, and he quietly backed towards the edge of the rooftop, making it easy for him to escape if he needed to. Jump to the next building and then run.

Or, if he basically wasn't a pacifist, he could call out Torrent, Pyra, and Spark to battle, but he wasn't one much for battling Pokemon vs. human. Pokemon vs. Pokemon wasn't bad, though, he would battle any day and all day long if he could.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 9 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke raised an eyebrow at the man and sighed.

"This little girl can easily knock all of you out. I'm used to beating crooks and thugs like you." she said. She crossed her arms and shook her head, tapping her foot on the rooftop, which made a slight echo.

"I've had enough for today, so I suggest you guys leave him alone." she said coldly. She had just beaten someone up, why would she beat those three guys up? That'd just put her in some more trouble, and she didn't feel like dealing with that right now.

"You've got ten seconds." she said. A few seconds later, she started to count.

"In, dus, treis, quater, tschun, sis..." she said slowly.

((She's simply counting, no need for translation.))

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Apr 9 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

PANE Party

The crooks narrowed their eyes at Larke. Could she really beat them up? One on three? Then, the leader's eyes widened when he looked at the chains again. This had been the girl that Kale had told them about. THe one who went around hurting people with her chains. The crook turned slightly and muttered something unintelligable to his buddies, before the three turned tail and ran.

Jason sighed in relief, and sat down on the rootop's edge. "Thanks." He sighed to Larke. "So how's Onix? Good as ever?" Jason asked, mainly to keep her preoccupied.

He wondered where he would go next. Not many places he knew of in Furoh. Orre he knew like the back of his hand, before Furoh was different. He hadn't arrived here more then a month ago maybe. He only knew Lenolia pretty well, and he hated it. It reminded him too much of The Under, and he wanted to leave.

"So are you heading out of Lenolia anytime soon? This dump reminds me too much of Under." Jason sighed, mesing with Torrent's Pokeball in his hands.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 12 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke rolled her eyes when the three men ran away and sighed, cracking her neck. She started slowly rolling her chains around her forearms, starting with the one she was holding in her left hand. her icy blue eyes glanced at Jason as he thanked her and then asked how her Onix was.

"Still a good vehicle." she said dryly. Gigant was mainly used as a vehicle to get her around when she had to travel long distances. By the time she has said that, she had finished wrapping her chain around her forearm, so she moved on to the next one.

"Mhm. Lenolia's just a big smelly dump, just like The Under. Might as well make the buildings with crap and call it a city." she said, disgust visible on her face as she was done wrapping her chain around her forearm.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Apr 14 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason glanced out over the town, suddenly picturing a picture of The Under, and it didn't look to different. He bit his lip wondering what to do. He wanted to leave so bad, but normally when he did, something happened and he came crawling right back. Mostly someone came along, beat him horribly and a battle, and said something that hurt his self-esteem more.

He looked back over at Larke, suddenly getting an idea. "Do you wanna, I don't know, leave Lenolia together?" Jason asked, a bit sheepishly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 18 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke glanced at Jason and raised an eyebrow at his proposition.

"Maybe he could make a fine slave... Cowardly and doesn't defend himself; that's perfect. Now to tame the darned mutt." she thought as she looked at him. She paused for a few second before going next to him. She was taller than him, which was a nice change from being towered over by everyone.

"Tch, you're coming with me whether you like it or not." she said coldly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Apr 20 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason watched nervously as Larke walked towards him. He gulped, before she stopped next to him, her being taller then him which wasn't a big surprise..... everyone was taller then him. He blinked at what she said. Was she saying that he was being forced to go? He looked away from her, before having a sudden thought cross his mind. It wasn't like he wasn't going to go, though.

"And if I refuse to go?" He asked, having a pretty good idea of what she would do.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 26 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke shook her head at Jason's comment. Did he really think that she would let him resist her? Then again, after seeing the boy's reaction and behavior when he was around those three thugs, he wouldn't do that. He was too much of a coward; he had immediately ran away and hid behind her from what she had seen. With this one, Larke would need intimidation, she would need to make him fear her.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked menacingly, glaring at him.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post May 2 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason watched Larke carefully, and gulped at her comment. So menacing, and vicous too. Not really. He wanted to say, but he forced himself to reply, even though his voice cracked slightly. "Yes." He said shortly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 2 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke smirked when Jason answered positively to her question. She put her hand on her chin, feigning to think. Let his fright last a bit.

"Let's see..." she started, still feigning to think.

"I'll whip you with my chains until you cry for mercy, then I'll pierce the skin of your arms with my nails a few times, tie you to a lamppost, beat you up and then I'll start breaking bones. Is that what you want?" she explained, smirking sadistically. She would actually do that if he refused, so it made it a win-win situation.

"If you come with me and obey though, none of that will happen." she added.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post May 2 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason stared at Larke as she thought, before she did tell him what would happen if he refused. He blinked, and began to feel faint and dizzy. He closed his eyes, calmed down a bit, and then looked back up at Larke, who suddenly seemed even more sadistic then before. He bit his lip, and then sighed.

"Ok. When are we going?" He asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 3 2010, 07:55 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke chuckled quietly when Jason asked when they were going. She pushed him forward a little and crossed her arms.

"Glad we could reach an agreement. Now lead the way." she said harshly. Never let up for a second, always be in control. If you show signs of weakness, a rebellion might take place, and that wasn't wanted at all. Anyone could be a potential enemy, even someone as weak and frail as Jason could be one if given the chance.

"C'mon! I don't have all day!" she said impatiently.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post May 3 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason sighed when Larke pushed him forward, and passively walked across the roof to the steps he had climbed a bit ago. He grabbed the edge of the roof, and leaped off on to the metal stairs. He glanced back to make sure Larke was following, efore shoving his hands in to his pockets and decended the steps.

He walked offf of the steps and on to the pavement, trying to remember which way he had last gone to get out of Lenoire. It had been the quickest way, not the most pleasent, but the quickest. He rounded around a corner and turned down an alley and stopped as the alley came to a dead end. The houses at the end of the alley stretched all the way to about two feet from the top of the town's overall roof.

Jason grabbed a rusty ladder that stretched all the way to the top of one of the houses and began climbing. WHen he reached the top, he leaped on to the roof, and grabbed a nearby metal box. He stepped on top of it, and reached to the top of the town's roof, and grabbed an almost invisable handle, and slid it open. Then, he leaped up, grabbed a handle inside of the hole, and pulled himself up and above the town. Then, he stepped to the side to let Larke up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 22 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke silently followed Jason throughout town, satisfied with what she had just accomplished. She had found herself a new slave, and quite an obediant one at that. No doubt that he would be useful. Soon, she had to climb up on a tall building, using a ladder, and was then near the town's exit. She was about to get out when something caught her attention farther away.

"What was that...?" she said quietly to herself as she looked at where she had seen a strange purple spot.

"Hey, get back down. I want to know what that thing was." she said.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post May 23 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

PANE Party

Jason took in a deep breath of fresh air, before hearing Larke tell him to get back down. Into the sewage dump? He sighed, before grabbing the lid, and then getting back on the ladder before covering the hole with the lid. He slowly began descending, this time behind Larke.

"If this keeps up, I'll never get out of this rust bucket hell of a town." He grumbled to himself.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 31 2010, 10:03 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Larke put a hand on her hip and growled a bit at Jason's comment.

"Keep your comments to yourself and say them louder so I can hear them clearly." she said, knowing he had tried to say that without her hearing it. She felt like telling him that no matter where he'd be, he'd be in Hell with her around, but she decided against it. He was probably scared enough for now.

"Come down. Uss. I want to know what that purple ball was." she said firmly as she waited for him to come down.

(("Uss" means "Now"))

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:53 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.