Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
A bit of an issue
Agoeb
post Apr 1 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 69 603

Active Squad

So I was working through the special little quest at http://gpxplus.net/aprilfoolz, and I seem to have gotten myself in a bit of a pickle. After going through the main entry, (the one where the Snorlax was blocking the heating grate, not the one with the Swalot) there was that Mime Jr you need to dance with. That was easy enough (the Konami Code backwards if you were stuck) then grabbed the rock, the cup, and the pudding from the shelf behind it. I put the pudding into the cup (I think that's right, dunno for sure) and entered into the electric control room.

So there is that Electrike powering the generator, and I tried to "Give Pudding Cup" on it, but it wouldn't work. (Which makes me think i did it wrong) But I still managed to turn off the heating controls. I backtracked to the Snorlax but I can't seem to get past him into the vent. I threw the rock but that just made him move a tiny bit, not enough for me to by, and I can't use the pudding either because it says I need to wake him up first.

So I come to you, the wise and wonderful people of GPX, can you help this lowly noob? I'm sure a lot of you got past this part already, care to share some info?

Dashing in Distress,
-Agoeb

P.S. I didn't put this in the questions area because it wasn't part of the main site. That and other obvious reasons, but if a mod wants to move it, that's fine.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Apr 1 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

how about no

Also, you're a few hours too late.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.