Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
SLASH!, Just yet another battling amateur, on his way around the world
Lady Ink
post Sep 6 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #21

The Wielder of the Purple Pencil.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 549

<3

Slash!!!
The Story of Melody Hart, Alex Slasher, and Drew Nelson

"So what are we waiting for?" Melody half-questioned, half-demanded. In the confusion and distress, Melody had remembered the rest of Alex's Pokemon. She healed the Starly and the Mudkip, both of which seemed both startled and exhausted from the recent events. Thankfully, Melody had brought extra Potions, so they were healed in no time. Despite being in front of the Pokemon Center, Melody had figured it would have taken too long to fetch Nurse Joy to heal the Pokemon.

"Swamps and Stryk," Melody said, as she handed him the Pokeballs. "Let's get going!"

"I'm in," Alex decided, releasing the two Pokemon from their capsules. Then, he reached for his belt and sent out another Pokemon. "Cross, out you come!" he called. In a flash of red light, a large Heracross appeared, clearly happy to be out of its Pokeball. Melody had studied Heracrosses before, but she had never seen one in real life. They were a lot larger than Melody first imagined, and she cringed a bit inside. "Stryk you fly ahead, scout out traces of the man's direction. Cross, I want you to hover above us all, taking rests of course, and make sure any flying assault doesn't bother us. Swamps, I want you to bodyguard the front. Melody, Drew, get your Pokemon to do similar things. The fast ones scout ahead, the stronger bulkier ones protect us and eachother. Got that all?"

"Yup, sir," Melody responded, reaching for her Pokemon.

"Uh-huh," said Drew, who was also reaching for his Pokemon.

"Then let's go!" Alex shouted, running ahead.

Melody ran after the boy, his vibrant orange hair shining like a beacon. As she ran, Melody retrieved her Pokemon from her knapsack. She stared at them for a little while. Harold and Pastry... I hope no harm ever comes to you two... Melody thought. She could only wonder how it must feel to lose one of your friends. With that thought in her mind, Melody called out her Pokemon.

"Harold, Pastry! Come on out!" Melody shouted, throwing the two Pokeballs into the chilling Petropolis night air. Harold and Pastry materialized in front of her, now jogging in time with Melody. "Harold, you go in front with Swamps and try to warn us if anybody suspicious-looking comes." The Cyndaquil nodded and ran toward Swamps on his four stubby legs. Melody stifled her laugh and turned to Pastry. The electric-type Pokmon was eager to be useful. "Pastry,you go up front with Harold as well. You can light up your tail to help us see in the darkness, okay?"

"Reep reep!" The Mareep responded, using her energy to light up her tail. Pastry ran up to the front as well, though Melody could see exactly where she was. Melody wondered if this was a problem. After all, that person who stole Blaze would have no problem spotting them now. However, Melody supposed that being seen was better than being in the dark and knocking yourself out cold on an unsuspecting tree branch.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 7 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #22

You Know Who
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 528

My Favorites

Slash!!!

"Erm... well... I've been having bad dreams lately. Dreams were Blaze is killed. Always in different places, always different Pokemon but the same events. And I had a dream again. I'm releived because he isn't dead. But you're right. We have to find him. Police or firemen might do a good job, but I have to get Blaze to safety myself, as soon as I can. To me, it's a matter of life or death, stated Alex.

"Then what are we waiting for?" asked Melody
"Stryk you fly ahead, scout out traces of the man's direction. Cross, I want you to hover above us all, taking rests of course, and make sure any flying assault doesn't bother us. Swamps, I want you to bodyguard the front. Melody, Drew, get your Pokemon to do similar things. The fast ones scout ahead, the stronger bulkier ones protect us and eachother. Got that all?"

"Yup sir." said Melody.

"Uh-huh."said Drew.

"Then let's go!"

Drew reached for his waist and grabbed the pokeballs of Charmander and Ty. He threw the pokeball into the air. Out came a big flash of light that illuminated the darkness. Drew's heart was starting to pound hard now. What if they got hurt. Drew simply wanted the police to handle this, but he knew he had to do this for Alex. "Go, Charmander, and Ty. Ty, I need you to scout ahead and report back to us every ten minutes or so.."

"Rogue, Rogue, Rouge." Ty sprinted down the road from where the dark man came from. Ty was fast, really fast, the Usain Bolt of Pokemon fast. Drew watched him until he disappeared into the darkness. Hoepfully he would be all right.

"Great, Charmander, you are coming with us for protection with Cross." The three of them started jogging down the road. The three of them were a little behind Swamps, Harold and Pastry. Drew wanted Charmander to be with them, but Charmander wasn't that fast compared to other Charmanders. Alex's orange hair still was glowing through the darkness. Melody's highlights were also glowing. But not Drew's hair, not his short, black, messy hair.

After about fifteen minutes, Ty came back and stopped. He caught his breath. Then he spoke, "Rogue, Rogue, Rogue, Rogue," shaking his head to say he didn't find anything.

"Ty, just keep looking. Alex, we will find Blaze, I promise." Drew hoped he was right. He had this feeling that he would be though.
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 7 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #23

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

SLASH!!!

The Story of Alex Slasher, Drew Nelson and Melody Hart.

Blaze's eyes snapped open once more. Fortunately for him, the first few tests did very little, just testing height weight and favourite poffin flavour. Another fortunately; Professor Jenkins had lost some equipment, so the mean tests where he turned you into a Shadow Pokemon couldn't even start to happen.

Blaze had seen a small Shinx be turned into a Shadow. It was a truly horrible sight, watching a happy, normal Shinx have its coat darken, its eyes redden and its personality change. There were other captured Pokemon in the place where Blaze was being kept. Bulb, a male Bulbasaur, Cloud, a female Swablu and Poochie, a shiny female Poochyena. Over the few hours in which Blaze had been here, he'd already made some friends.

But there wasn't a minute that went by that the small Torchic didn't miss his trainer, his best friend. He'd sit by the window, looking for Alex. He was doing that now. Suddenly, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. It was Bulb, the leader of the small group that lived with Blaze.
"Blaze, please, you need to eat." said the Bulbasaur desperately.
"Do you think he's looking for me?" asked the Torchic.
"I don't doubt the fact for any second."
Blaze relunctantly ate his small meal, a nice Spicy poffin. Just as he had finished, something landed on the open window of the lab.

"Stryk!" exclaimed Blaze. For yes, Stryk had found her friend.
"Blaze, Alex is so worried! I'll lead them here for you! They're rescuing you. They're coming, Blaze!" said the small Starly, before hurriedly flying away.
"Who was that?" asked Cloud.
"That," said Blaze "is help."
---
Three hours had passed without sucess. They'd remained safe, but Blaze was nowhere to be found. Despite Stryk and Ty's best efforts. Alex was beginning to feel as if he'd never see his best and closest companion ever again. He was really miserable.

Then Stryk arrived, flying really quickly with an excited expression on her face. She landed neatfly on Alex's shoulder.
"What is it girl?" he asked "Did you find him?"
The little Starling Pokermon chirped a "Yes".
"Come on then girl, lead us to the building!"
Alex started running, elated. Melody and Drew had quite a task keeping up with him, but somehow they managed.
"See Alex, I did tell you we'd find him in the end!" shouted Drew.
"Thanks for believing when I didn't, Drew."
"Hey! I helped too!" said Melody indigantly.
Alex chuckled lightly, as they kept on runnning.

Finally, they arrived at the door, huffing and puffing. Stryk seeme to look at the very top of the tower. It was quite big.
"All the way up there? Oh man, this is gonna take ages!"
But Melody opened the door anyway.

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 11 2009, 10:24 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Lady Ink
post Sep 8 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

<3

Slash!!!

It was pitch black by the time a small Starly on tired wings returned to the weary search party. The small bird flew down to Alex and made a smooth landing upon his shoulder. Alex asked the bird if she had seen Blaze. Melody was wondering how the trainer would know what the Starly was saying. She figured that if trainers have strong bonds with Pokemon, they can almost understand them. The bird chirped a response to Alex's question--from Alex's reaction, it was obvious the Starly had seen the Torchic. The boy immediately started running after the Starly, who had taken flight toward where Blaze was. Melody and Drew could do nothing else but follow the quick Starly as well--though it was obvious that the building was far away.

"See Alex, I did tell you we'd find him in the end!" Drew shouted, running alongside Alex. Alex grinned and continued running.

"Thanks for believing when I didn't, Drew," Alex responded gratefully, a grin still shining on his face.

"Hey!" Melody said in a huff, struggling to keep up with the two taller boys. "I helped too!" Alex chuckled, which annoyed Melody. Even worse, Harold--who was also struggling to keep up on his stumpy legs--seemed to be laughing at her too, with a grin plastered on his small face. "Oh be quiet," Melody muttered--a poor choice of words on her part. She retrieved Harold's Pokeball whilst running and called him back in. Nothing is worse than being ridiculed by your own Pokemon.

After what seemed like miles and miles of endless running, they arrived at a large, ominous building. The tall building loomed over them like an angry Red Gyarados--frightening, yet mysterious. Stryk flew around the trio and looked at the top--she seemed to be telling them where Blaze was, which seemed to be (much to Melody's dismay) at the top of the tower.

"All the way up there? Oh man, this is gonna take ages!" someone groaned--Melody couldn't tell if it was Alex or Drew. She was too focused on the door to pay attention. It was a simple door--just like those regular ones you'd find in front of a house, minus the decorations and fancy carving. It seemed simple enough. She instinctively reached for the door and turned the knob. Melody didn't realize that there were probably alarms connected to the door. Her eyes widened as the alarms being blaring. "Oops."
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 11 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #25

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC (click to show)

SLASH!!!

The Story of Alex Slasher, Drew Nelson and Melody Hart.

As the alarm bells droned, Blaze groaned.
"Melody! Why? Don't you know the important lessons of life? I'll teach you them if they crop up on the journey. Lesson number one: Never open a closed door, unless if you know what'son the other side!"
"I don't need to be taught that my curiosity can be the death of me!" Melody shouted angrilly.
"Oh yeah? Well because of you, I might never see Blaze again now..." Alex snapped back.
"Guys! Calm down, will you?" asked Drew.
Just then, at the door was a guard. He looked tough, but he had a Pokemon ball ready.
"Who wants to take on this baby?" he asked, in a foreign accent.
"I will." said Alex. He was determined to see Blaze once more, whatever it took.
The man chuckled. Then he threw his Pokeball.
"Go, Reaper!" he yelled. Out came a Flaafy, looking angry and vicious.
Alex gulped as he reached for a Pokeball himself. He decided on Cross. Swamps and Stryk were both weak against electric Pokemon
"Go, Cross!" he yelled. And so, the battle begun.
---
Meanwhile, up in the lab, Blaze and his new pals were having a stroke of luck. All guards had rushed downstairs as soon as they heard the alarms went off, and one particulalrly clumsy guards had dropped his keys in their cage.Blaze knew the significance of the alarms. They meant Alex was here. Still, the alarms also meant that trouble would be afoot for Alex. Blaze was going to have to make his way down himself if he wanted to be reunited with Alex once more. He grapbbed the keys with his small, winged arms, and unlocked the door.
"Well done mate." said Pochie, as they all ran out, and started to go down stairs.

When they reached grounf floor, they waited behind the large group of guards -there were only six, big they still looked large as a group- and waited until the right moment.
---
Alex was having trouble. One by one, Drew, Meoldy and Alex' Pokemon had fallen prey to the guards' Pokemon. They'd all fought well. Alex winced as Drew's Ty took the last bit he could bear. The situation was getting desperate. Two guards left, and only Stryk remained still unfainted. Alex nervously called her out. She was up against a powerful Geodude, and frankly he didn't stand their chances. He sighed.
---
Blaze and his friends were finally ready. Stryk had taken a few hits, and was about to faint after onne last attack. Then, Bulb started running, the bulb on his back glowing. He barged through the guards, then right when Geodude was about to attack, he let loose a stunning display of razor leaf, that penetrated the rock Pokemon. Everyone was too shocked about it to notice Pooche, Cloud and Blaze push through. Bulb defeated the Geodude quickly. Then the guard who's Geodude it was sent out a Shadow Drowzee. The trainers couldn't spot the difference, but the Pokemon could.
"That's Sleepy!" cried Cloud. "He was still normal when I first got here."
"I'll take him." growled Poochie, angry. She rushed out onto the battlefield, and bit the Drowzee instantly. It roared back, injured, and then tried to use Hypnosis. But for dark Pokemon this didn't work. Poochie just bit back, stronger than before. The Drowzee fainted.
---
Alex watched in amazement as now, a Swablu came forward to destroy the next fighter, a Machop. And she did -it was clearly a female- in spectacular fashion, with a powerful Wing Attack.
"Where are they coming from?" asked Melody, clearly as amazed as he was.
"I dunno." he said back.
"Prepare to face your last foe, trainer!" shouted the chief guard. He threw out a Shinx. Alex could only watch and wonder: what would happen now?
Then suddenly his heart stopped. Out raced Blaze, looking alive and well. Alex felt a knot in his throat. He stepped forwards. Blaze saw him and nodded. The time would come for celebrations. Now, it was battle time.
---
What Alex didn't know, was the fact that this Shinx was Jack. Jack was the Shinx Blaze had seen be turned into a Shadow Pokemon. He was facing someone he had known and talked to. He gulped. He also had a knot in his throat.
"Blaze, ember!" shouted Alex. Blaze responded to his trainers call his an almighty fiery gust, so strong it almost took the enrgy out of him. He would work hard for Alex, no matter what it took.
"Well done! Now, dodge, and scratch!"
Blaze sidestepped the incoming attack, striking the Shinx as it flew past.
"Now, finish him off with a Peck!" shouted Alex finally. And Blaze put all his remaining energy into that Ember. So much he felt weak. So uch that when Jack landed on him, he felt his consciousness slip away...
---
A few hours later
Alex paced around the Pokemon center room anxiously. He couldn't bear it. Waiting for his Pokemon to heal. He'd offered to heal his Pokemon last. He then went through the events of the night in his head.

After Blaze had fainted, Alex had rushed all the Pokemon, including the three who had survived the fight, to the Pokemon center. The guards had rushed inside, beaten.

Then Melody and Drew had healed their Pokemon, along with the Bulbasaur, the Poochyena and the Swablu. Now, nurse Joy was coming through with a tray with Pokeballs on. She gave them to Alex, smiling.
"There you go." Alex opened Blaze's ball. Ou came his best friend. By then it was early morning. Alex and Blaze sat on the bench, exhausted, but happy to eachother once more.

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 13 2009, 02:22 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 11 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #26

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

SLASH!!!
The Story of Drew Nelson, Alex Slasher, and Melody Hart.

Drew cursed under his breath when he realized what Melody had done. She set off the alarm. During Alex's brief explanation on to why not to open closed doors unless you know what is on the other side, Ty found them. He hugged the Tyrogue. When he turned around to follow Alex and Melody, there was a guard standing straight in front of them.

"Who wants to take on this baby?" the guard asked, in a foreign accent.

"I will," Alex stepped up. Drew was glad that he offered to battle. Soon after Drew's happiness faded when another guard came running down the stairs. Even though, he tripped down the last stair and fell face first, he was determined to do his duty. Drew quickly realized that his first battle will be against a team of notorious agents in Furoh.

"Go Charmander," Drew released the pokeball from his grasp and reassured Melody. The agent threw out a Zubat. "Use Ember." Charmander yelled in agreement and stepped forth to release a small ball of fire. Zubat easily evaded by quick flying. "Charmander faster!" Three more attacks, no more hits against the bat. Drew looked at Melody who was having trouble with a trainer. Alex was also having lots of troubles. All Drew wanted to do was to go to bed. But no, Melody and Alex had to battle.

After some quick poison stabs, Charmander was down for the count. Drew had no choice as tired he was. He sent out Ty. Ty was his last chance. The Zubat was also too fast for a fighting type Tyrogue. Tyrgoue couldn't lay a hit. Drew knew he failed his friends, his pokemon, his life, and the police. A guard was charging at Drew, to seize him and probably to steal his pokemon. Alex was on his last pokemon, Stryk.

Then, miraculously, there was a loud bang coming from up the stairs. A Swablu followed by Poochyena, a Bulbasaur and finally Blaze. They created enough havoc for the guards to flee, defeated. Drew was so relieved after. But then unfortunately, the chief guard came down the stairs, with what looked like an abused Shinx, but what it really was Drew did not know. Only the guard knew, only the guard would use it, and only the guard made the Shinkx into it. Shinx was a shadow pokemon.

Luckily, Alex, with a strong feeling in his heart, was able to defeat the Chief Guard at his own game. Blaze looked as proud as ever. They all ran back to the Pokemon Center. Hours later, everyone's pokemon were healed except for that unlucky Shinx. The Chief Guard was able to flee before the Cops and the Rangers were able to investigate the building. Though to do Drew's, Melody's and Alex's help, scientists are now one step closer to solving how to purify a shadow pokemon.

OOC: (click to show)

This post has been edited by AwesomeVenusaur: Sep 11 2009, 05:31 PM
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 13 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #27

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Chapter two: Ghosts and Haunted houses/The Lonely Trail to Lenolia.

The next chapter in the story of Alex Slasher, Drew Nelson and Melody Hart.

It was early morning, and the air was crisp. To most people, they would have their mind on this weather, and their fingers that were cold at the tips. But Alex Slasher didn't have this reaction to the cold. He ignored it. Besides, he could always get his Torchic Blaze to warm him up. He just concentrated on his memories, and the road ahead.

If you looked at Alex, you would notice two things at that moment. Number one would be his bright orange hair, shining like a beacon. The other thing would be his eyes, which were dull and not shining at all, and more importantly huge bags under his eyes. You could tell he'd had little sleep, and you'd probably be right. Last night, all Alex had done was chase about Petropolis and battle trainers. But that was only a little achievement. Last night, Alex had retrieved his best freind Blaze from the evil Team Deception, who wanted to turn him and his new freidns into Shadow Pokemon. He was exhausted.

And it didn't help that in the two hours slepp he did get, he'd had the nightmare again. If it wasn't enough that Blaze had been hostaged, no, he had to yhave the bad dream where Blaze was viciously killed by a Pokemon. He was sick of it. That night it had been a Rhyperior, on a Rocky cliff. The Pokemon and the location always changed with each dream.

Alex wasn't alone on his journey. He looked back at his two new freinds, Drew Nelson and Melody Hart. Drew was a strong stocky farmer's son, with an education but not a brilliant one. Melody was a school lover, who looked a little like an emo. Alex just looked like a normal kid with burning hair. He made a good leader, which was a good thing, because that's what Drew and Melody treated him like.

It was only now that Alex noticed the cold. He shivered. He loved mornings. The cold of them almost made you forget your past worries, and continue on the present. That's what he did now. They were about to reach the crossroads again, where Alex had really started their journey again. Alex didn't know why, but he wanted to go to Lenolia. Yes, he dcided. That's where they'd go. He shivered again, then started walking once more.

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 13 2009, 01:06 PM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 13 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #28

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Chapter two: The Lonely Trail to Lenolia and the Haunted House

Drew, after only four hours of sleep woke up. He was lying on the ground of the Pokemon Center. An employee must have covered him in a blanket because Drew remembered just falling asleep waiting for Alex's pokemon to heal. Drew's head was racing. He never stayed up that late ever. It must have been four o'clock when Drew fell asleep. Back at the farm, he went to bed at nine o'clock and woke up at five o'clock everyday.

Drew waited for Meldoy and Alex to wake up. He knew that Alex probably had only gone to bed a hour or so ago. Drew wanted to leave this place. Petroplois, Drew knew, was not the place and time for Drew right now. He had to get out of here. So when Alex and Melody woke up, Drew told them that they are going to Lenolia, the underground city. Drew heard great tales about the city's war against poison type pokemon. Drew vowed after he heard the story that he would never train a poison pokemon.

Drew, Melody, and Alex left the pokemon center. They found the old beaten up trail that lead to Lenolia. After they got out of the big city and the rich suburbs, Drew began to wonder what his dad was doing. Drew's father was starting to get old. Drew hoped he could manage on his own.

"So, I don't like big cities," Drew said, "I'm glad we got out of there so quickly. I'm sorry if I dragged you guys to this. However, Alex, how would you like it if we stopped in the forest of Daas to practice battling and so I can catch a Seedot, so I can evolved eventually into a Shiftry?"
+Quote Post

Lady Ink
post Sep 13 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

<3

Chapter Two: The Lonely Trail to Lenolia and the Haunted House
The Second Chapter in the Story of Melody Hart, Alex Slasher, and Drew Nelson

"Hey Melody. Melody. What do you want for breakfast?" Anthony asked Melody, wanting to wake her up. "How about my famous Oran berry pancakes?" he asked, poking Melody with his spatula. "Oh come on, those always wake you up!" Melody tossed in bed and opened her eyes.

"Mmm, those sound nice..." Melody's mouth watered. Anthony had perfected his recipe for Oran berry pancakes at the age of fifteen--and they had enchanted Melody's taste buds ever since. "Can I have them in bed then?" Melody asked, not wanting to expose her skin to the chilly fall morning air. She'd much rather stay under the warm covers of her bed. Anthony groaned.

"C'mon Melody..." her brother complained. You've got to get up! I need to make you breakfast and get down to the restaurant." Melody opened her mouth, but Anthony beat her to her words. "And no, you may not stay in bed and have your pancakes."

"Fine," Melody pouted teasingly. "I'll just sleep in and make my own breakfast!" By the time Melody had finished her statement, Anthony looked appalled.

"No. The stove is mine. You do not touch it," Anthony said, narrowing his eyebrows. He sighed and poked his sister with his spatula. "C'mon Melody, just wake up... wake up... wake up..."

Melody slowly drifted out her dream--the uncomfortable feeling of Anthony's spatula pressing against her skin continuing. She turned her body over, ready to confront Anthony. Then, a sharp squeal jolted her out of her dream-like state.

"Hunh? What? Wuh?" Melody mumbled, rubbing her eyes. She turned to find a very annoyed Harold staring at her angrily, flames leaping off his back. Suddenly, Melody realized what had happened. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Harold! I thought I was dreaming... And I guess I thought you were Anthony..." Melody chuckled and wrung her hands. "Ehehe, sorry." Harold nodded and leaped into Melody's lap. She was forgiven. "So, why did you wake me up?"

Harold pointed out the door of Melody's room. Harold preformed a sort of charade for Melody. From the information she received, Harold wanted Melody to get up and get changed, because the others were getting ready as well. Melody nodded told Harold to go downstairs and tell the other two she'd be down as soon as possible.

~

Dear Journal,

This is day two of my great Pokemon journey. I have found two others to travel with--and already we have seen sinister forces at work. This worries me greatly, but I hope some how I will be able to bring these evil people down. I believe we are to leave Petropolis today. I think how close Alex came to losing Blaze has frightened both Alex and Drew enough for them to want to get out of Petropolis as soon as possible. It will be hard to say good-bye to the city and hello to the wild routes, but I am truly excited. Perhaps I will be able to catch some other Pokemon.

Melody

The sound of Melody's footsteps were quickly heard by the other two as she quickly came down the steps to the main entrance of the Pokemon Center. It was fairly empty, but the first Nurse Joy was already on the job, ready to help any trainers that came in at a moment's notice. Melody really did respect the Joys, though she wondered what it must be like to have your future spelled out for you the moment you were born into the world--for the Jennies as well.

Melody was quickly brought back to reality by Harold--who was now tugging at her jeans. She saw Drew and Alex; they were sitting at the same table she met them at yesterday. Yesterday. Yesterday seemed so distant now. Even though Melody had just started her journey yesterday, she had already had an encounter with villainous forces in Furoh. She had quickly been doused with a large dose of how real danger was--even in Furoh. She could imagine the horror on her mother's face if Melody told her what had happened last night.

The trio's eyes all met at once. Melody nodded. The three walked out of the Pokemon Center into the chilling morning air. Their journey to Lenolia was beginning.

Several minutes had passed on the beaten route to Lenolia. They all walked in silence, saved for the occasional calls and cries from Harold, who had insisted on walking beside Melody. Finally, Drew broke the silence.

"So, I don't like big cities," Drew said, "I'm glad we got out of there so quickly. I'm sorry if I dragged you guys to this. However, Alex, how would you like it if we stopped in the forest of Daas to practice battling and so I can catch a Seedot, so I can evolve it eventually into a Shiftry?"

"Sure," Melody responded, "I wouldn't mind. I'd like to capture some more Pokemon. I've heard there are some rare Pokemon in the forest. Maybe we'll see some."

Inside, Melody really wanted to see something really special. Perhaps a Venonat. She had heard great things about the fluffy bug Pokemon. Maybe even an Eevee, one of the most peculiar Pokemon in the world. Yes. If Melody had the chance, she would love to catch an Eevee. But for now, an intelligent Venonat would suffice for her.

This post has been edited by Inksplatter: Sep 13 2009, 05:21 PM
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 13 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #30

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Chapter Two: The Lonely Trail to Lenolia and the Haunted House
The Second Chapter in the Story of Melody Hart, Alex Slasher, and Drew Nelson

After Melody and Alex both said that they would like to journey with Drew to the dense Forest of Daas and then carry on the path to Lenolia. Hopefully, by then, Drew would have strong enough Pokemon to challenge a gym leader or compete in a contest. Drew was relieved that there was nothing in sight except for small trees and Pokemon. No evil masked man trying to steal what he held most dear, his Pokemon.

They walked til noon where they found the small, old, beaten up trail that led to the Forest of Daas. Drew heard of the Forest of Daas before, it was said to contain the myth, Celebi. Every child probably heard the tale about Celebi and the boy. It was about how a young boy saved the weakened Celebi from a team of criminals. Now, Drew didn't believe in things like that such as the Santa Delibird that bough kids presents on December 25th.

Drew let out Ty and Charmander. Drew had had Tyrogue since he was a young boy, before he got his pokemon license. Drew thought everyone had Pokemon before they turned ten so he didn't think of himself as a criminal. Drew let Ty jog ahead of the group.

Just minutes later, an Aipom jumped out of the brush and tackled Drew down to the ground. Drew quickly got up, pushed the monkey out of the way. "Charmander, use Ember." Charmander stepped towards the wild Pokemon. She spat out a small glowing orange, similar to the color of Alex's hair, out of her mouth. It hit Aipom square in the chest. but Aipom got right back up. It wasn't until now that Drew realized he was bleeding from being tackled by the Aipom. The back of his leg looked as red as an apple. Drew quickly, however not aying much attention to his pain, but towards Charmander's, got his mind back into the battle.

Charmander used a quick neat dodge to get out a small tangle with the monkey. Charmander used a nice scratch then ember combo to finally, after many attempts to take out the foe. The Aipom fainted. Drew at first reached towards his backpack to grab an empty pokeball, but then thought against it. How would Drew ever want a pokemon that cut his leg as bad as it was.

Quickly, the group scurried to a old poor Pokemon Center right outside the forest. They found Ty along the way. It was now dusk. They spent a whole day walking. Alex and Melody were glad to take a seat, but the beaten up couch at the pokemon center was uncomfortable. The wallpaper was ripping from the corners and there was a bad stench that you could smell from the basement to the bedrooms. The bathrooms were out of order and there was a sign along with a roll of toilet papers saying go out back.

Luckily, the operating machinery was kept clean and healed everyone's pokemon. A nurse also healed Drew's cut with a spray that stung for the next few hours. The nurse said that no one reserved the rooms upstairs and that we can stay here. Drew said he wasn't going any farther without a good night of asleep. Alex and Melody looked at Drew like they were about to say we aren't going to stay here because of the smell, but then they realized the matter of importance.

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 14 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #31

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Chapter two: Ghosts and Haunted houses

Alex woke up feeling very well the next day. No longer tired, and no decapitation dreams either. It was good to wake up, and not be in fear that your best freind was dead. Alex was joyful, something he hadn't been for a while. He smiled to himself. Then he knocked lightly next door, Drew's room. When no answer came, he went in.

He didn't know if it was his good spirits or the sight of Drew asleep, but Alex was feeling very mischievous. He shook Drew awake very roughly, and shouted "Wakey wakey, sleepy!"

Then Alex went next to Drew's room, to Meoldy's. He once more knocked lightly.
"Come in." said a voice from inside.
Alex opened to door, and saw Melody, who'd just finished getting ready for the day.
"Mornin'" said Alex.
"Good morning to you to, Alex. I suppose after the racket I just heard that Drew's going to be ready soon?"
"Yeah, hopefully."
"Cool. Then we can get going. Where are we going already. My mind gets easilly confused in the mornings."
"Right outside my hometown, after a forest. You guys are capturing some Pokemon."
"Oh yeah. Of course." Meoldy blushed. Alex could tell she needed some privacy, so he went downstairs.

"Hi, Alex" said Nurse Joy, as he came down the stairs.
"Hey Lilly." replied Alex. Most people know that Joy is only the surname or taken name for healers. There were two healers in Daas. One was Lilly, who loved the forest so generally stayed near it, and the other was Sarah, the mian healer in Daas, who was older than Lilly.
"I'm assuming yoyu want the usual for breakfast?"
"Oh, yes please." said Alex.
"Tell you what. Pay me the usual amount and I'll give your Pokemon theirs for free."
"Thanks!"
So Alex let out all his Pokemon, and he sat there eating his breakfast, a full English breakfast, waiting for Drew and Meoldy. Today would be good.

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 19 2009, 04:04 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 17 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #32

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Chapter Two: The Lonely Trail to Lonolia and the Haunted Houses.

Drew woke up peacefully after a nice night's sleep. Drew was glad it wasn't as bad as yesterday morning. He only had four hours of sleep. He got up, and put on a dirty kelly green shirt. Drew really wasn't ever bothered what people though of his smell. Surely, he thought, that everyone as a kid worked long physical jobs, but man was he wrong.

Drew walked down the stairs. There he saw Alex talking to te the nurse joy. Drew was surprised to see Alex up so early, but when he glanced at his watch it was almost ten o'clock. Drew grabbed a breakfast bar from his backpack and some berries that he found on the way from Petropolis. After he fed Charmander and Ty, he ate the breakfast bar. He went back upstairs to grab his stuff. He sat by the door in silence when Melody walked into the room. Drew was reading the newspaper, one thing Drew enjoyed a lot because his father rarely ever had one. Drew noticed that the newspaper was dated from last week. Melody laughed at him.

After a half hour to give Melody time to get ready, Drew, Melody and Alex set off towards the forest. The trees were the tallest he ever saw, but Alex said in the center part of the forest, there were even taller trees. They had to walk towards the area that trainers were actually allowed to catch pokemon. Alex said that years ago people stampeded through the forest almost killing everything in the area, so Daas said only certain parts were able to catch pokemon.

Once they got into one of the many zones, Drew was amazed to see how big the bugs were. After twenty minutes of searching, Drew finally found it, a Seedot. "Go, Charmander, use ember." Charmander jumped out of the ball and immediately spat out a small ball of fire. The Seedot, unaware, was knocked over by the impact. The Seedot was stubborn, getting up every time he got hit. ON the sixth or seventh move, Drew lost count, the Seedot finally was able to use bullet seed. The seeds bounced off the salamander as an older sister tickles its baby brother. Charmander started laughing, and spat out the biggest ball of fire Drew has ever seen come out of Chrmander. The Seedot fainted. Drew threw a pokeball and caught the Seedot.

"Good job Drew!" yelled Alex in encouragement. Melody agreed. Drew was happy, he caught what he wanted. Now, Drew wanted to see the trees. Drew looked up. He couldn't even see the sky.

"Melody, let's go find the pokemon you are looking for, than I wanta see the trees Alex were talking about. May be a battle. Hopefully, we will be able to leave Daas by mid afternoon and get to the main trail by dusk."

This post has been edited by AwesomeVenusaur: Sep 17 2009, 03:31 PM
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 19 2009, 04:32 AM
Post #33

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Later that day, after Melody had caught her Pokemon, Alex was almost at the huge trees of Daas Forest. Huge acording to Drew, anyway. Finally, at lunchtime, they got near the trees. Alex felt weird. He felt a little scared. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Something was here. He repeated this out loud.
"What? What do you mean?" asked Drew.
"I mean that something wants to hurt us, and is near to us." Alex replied.
"That's just silly. I mean, who would want to hurt us?" scoffed Melody.
"Just shut up!" Alex retorted, out of sheer nervousness. He immeditaely reached for his Pokeballs. Any random two would do. He threw them out.
"Go!" he shouted. Out came Blaze and Stryk.
Then Alex' fear was confirmed, as out of the trees jumped two dark figures. They wore bizzare uniform, but Alex recognized them immeditaely. He might have only been young when they came to Furoh, but Alex remebered Hoenn's villains.

Team Magma.

Out of the other side, jumped two other dark figures, in a different uniform. Alex groaned.

Team Aqua.

Typical. They were stuck in the middle of a wae between the two teams. Alex groaned again.
---
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 20 2009, 03:50 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 19 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #34

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Shadow Pichu and Proby3 OCC: (click to show)

The group, with Alex leading because he knew where to go because this was his village, walked to the center of the forest. The trees were giant. The brown bark going up for hundreds of feet and turning into a blur of green at the top. Still you couldn't even see the beautiful blue sky. Drew was admiring the scenery when there was a rustle in the bushes behind them.

"Something was here," said Alex, alarmingly as if he was about to fall over.

"What do you mean?" asked Drew.

"I mean that something wants to hurt us, and is near to us." Alex replied.

"That's just silly. I mean, who would want to hurt us?" scoffed Melody.

"Just shut up!" Alex released his fire type, Blaze, and his bird, Stryk. Drew though he should too, Alex was very serious. There was another, louder rustle in the bushes. Drew's heart was pounding. A small drop of sweat ran down his neck. Drew froze.

A man wearing a red suit that looked a bit silly on him jumped out into the clearing. Drew was too shocked to notice his silly costume. Another guy, wearing a bit more serious sailor's uniform jumped out after the red guy. Drew's mind was racing. Why did everything go wrong with him? All that train ticket was bring fatal situations, stress, and very bad memories.

"Drew, that is Team Magma and Team Aqua, we are stuck in the middle of a battle," said Alex. Surely enough, more grunts jumped into the clearing. A guy wearing a long blue cape was the last one to come out of the brush.

"Davidson. Seth, take care of these eavesdroppers." Drew shivered at the word of take care. He was often used with use your imagination, but Drew was glad it wasn't so this time. Drew hoped it wasn't death.

"Run!" Melody screamed. Thankfully someone had gained their conscious back from shock. They ran back towards the exit. Unfortunately, a group of Magma members cut them off. Drew thought that some magma grunts would go after the aqua members. Again this wasn't the case. One aqua grunt stepped up behind them.

"Silly kids, we are not rivals. You can leave this place for one thing, your," a bony finger pointed at Alex, "Torchic. Now, what's your name?" Alex didn't answer. Drew wouldn't if he was asked. "Fine impolite kid. What has the world come to now a days. We are Team Deception, Unit 87, ridding the world of its own cons." Drew was furious that he had crossed paths with Team Deception again. "Your Torchic has one amazing ability. One that would do good with some smart people like us. Its Blaze's hunger to battle. If we could evolve it to a Blaziken and then turn it into a shadow, we will be able to control the world. Blaze is different. He needs to battle." Drew knew everything the bandit had just said was bogus, but when he looked at Alex, he wasn't so sure.

This post has been edited by AwesomeVenusaur: Sep 25 2009, 03:14 PM
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 20 2009, 04:07 AM
Post #35

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC to AV (click to show)

Alex' face dropped. It was true that Blaze had unnatural fighting skill. He'd been told this when he'd got him. However, Team Deception didn't know the other defining characteristic that Blaze had. He had love and loyalty. And a very good sense of good and bad. He wasn't about to give himself to Team Deception.
"YOU'LL NEVER GET BLAZE!" roared Alex, furious. How dare some evil gang threaten tgo take Blaze, HIS Blaze, away from him.
"Then you leave us with no choice. Take them by force, boys!" snarled the Commander.
Alex' eyes widened with shock and horror as he saw the grunts take out some swords. SWORDS?
"These swords are elemental. The one I have, for example, is water-type." Stated a grunt, who seconds later started to charge at Blaze. Alex' dreams suddenly fell into place. Blaze, slashed to death. He gulped. Such a thing couldn't, wouldn't happen. He could change his nightmares.

He scooped up Blaze in his arms, and ran. It might have been terror, desperation, or adrenaline, but Alex managed to barge his way through all the grunts, who were so taken aback that Drew and Melody managed to also barge through. Then it was just run, run, run. They didn't stop, not even when they were out of the forest. They just kept running, right up to the crossroads, were finally, they stopped.
"Lenolia. Haunted or not, it's the safest place for us right now." He stated.
"I agree. Hopefully, we won't encounter Team Deception again." said Drew.
---
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 22 2009, 09:41 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 21 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #36

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Drew stood there, trapped in the middle of a ton of Team Deception grunts. Drew's mind racing, heart beating, and his body sweating. Drew could fell every drop of sweat fall from his hair into his face. Drew looked at Alex. He was being tormented and no one was doing anything. Alex yelled, scooped Blaze up from the dirt and breached a hole through the grunts.

Drew then quickly looked at Melody, who put her shoulder in front of her and started to follow Alex. Drew had no choice. He had to follow them. Melody and Alex got through easily, Drew did not, even though he was the strongest of the three. Drew started to fight. He punched a grunt, but yelled in pain when Drew's fist hit the hard chest padding the grunt was wearing. Drew thought of Melody and Alex. They were still running, not even looking back. Drew knew he had to do whatever he needed to get to them even though Alex would definitely come back to save him. Drew put his shoulder down and barged through two grunts.

Now the grunts were chasing after them. Some were yelling in frustration. They weren't in the best shape like Drew was. He worked all day, then after dinner, he would go for a hour run with his dad. Drew was able to use his speed to catch up to Melody and Alex. They were able to lose sight of the grunts by the edge of the forest. Drew thought that looping around to Daas would be the best way to go, but Alex said that there would b more grunts in Daas. Drew didn't think that was the case by the way he said it.

They ran to the big crossroad where the trail from Petropolis to Lenolia met the trail from Daas. There were tons of trainers, jeeps, and pokemon. Drew never felt happier to see another human being. They were safe. A dozen grunts couldn't take all these trainers. Drew looked at his watch, it was just past four, they had about four and a half hours before it got dark out.

"Lenolia. Haunted or not, it's the safest place for us right now." Alex stated.

"I agree. Hopefully, we won't encounter Team Deception again." said Drew. "I don't believe in ghosts anyway." Drew said it, but Drew second guessed himself. He knew ghosts existed. He knew they were going to run into them, no matter what. They took to the trail. The leisurely walk felt good, having a nice conversation about berries.

OOC: Inksplatter and Proby (click to show)

This post has been edited by AwesomeVenusaur: Sep 21 2009, 03:30 PM
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 22 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #37

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC to AV (click to show)

They got halfway to Lenolia by mid-day. Alex had battled a few wild Pokemon, but aside from this, not much had happened at all, apart from the best ever discussion he'd ever had, which had been about berries. Alex and Drew were getting along very well, and Alex was sure that he could now count Drew as a friend. he wasn't so sure about Melody though. Alex tended to dislike people he argued with a lot. And he argued a lot with Melody.

So he wasn't exactly devastated when Melody stopped mid-way along the path.
"What's wrong, Melody?" asked Drew.
"I'm leaving." she stated simply. It was a shock to the system for Alex, but not as much for Drew. He looked extremely shocked about her revelation.
"Why?" asked Alex, casually. He wasn't about to show he actually cared for her when he didn't. Alex prefrered to tell the truth, even when it wasn't a particulalry nice one.
"Life with you two is too dangerous. I mean, I've already faced Team Deception twice already. Both those times I could have been killed. Way too over the head, all this action, for a clam, city girl like me."
"Won't you stay until Lenolia?" asked Drew.
"No. I've made up my mind. At least here I might not have to escape a dangerous Team to escape."
And with that, Alex stepped forward. He took Melody's hand, and shook it.
"It'd been nice knowing you, Melody Hart. Have a nice life. Who knows? We may yet see one another one more. Goodbye." he said, and turned around, heading the way they were going.

Once Melody had lightly pecked Drew on the cheeck and said goodbye, Drew also turned around, following his friend. Alex looked back, and saw a slight tear run down his face. Only one. Alex went towards Drew, and affectionately put his arm around his friend, reasuuring him.
"You can leave with her if you want. Nothing's stopping you. But I'm going towards Lenolia, at all costs. Make you decision."
Alex started walking. After 20 steps, he would look back and see Drew's response. So he just walked.
---
OOC. (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 24 2009, 10:23 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 22 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #38

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

Drew had one of a great conversation about berries. Drew kept looking at Melody who was looking strain. She looked sad, disappointed and angry. When the conversation ended while they were near a pokemon center, Melody stopped them. She said she was leaving. This was heart braking to Drew. Drew was starting to crush on Melody. Her black and silver hair and her beautiful purple eyes.

The group stopped at the Pokemon Center. She healed her pokemon and made sure she had everything. Drew wanted to cry. Drew really wanted to cry. When Melody kissed him on the cheek, Drew let out a tear because he was surprised. He really didn't want to leave Melody.

Drew and Alex walked all the way to the outskirts of Lenolia in silence. It was dark out, but the trail was lit. There was a sign saying a free room and dinner, so Drew and Alex walked into the mysterious building. Alex went first, he gasped, then disappeared. Drew knew he was wrong and where they were, he had to follow him.

It was complete darkness. "Alex, you here."

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 24 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #39

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC (click to show)

Alex opened the door and immediately a shiver went up his back. For what he saw at the door was quite scary for someoene unnexpecting of such a horrific sight. Many would say that if someone went into a haunted house, then surely they would be prepared for such things. Well the truth was that actually, Alex and Drew didn't know that this was a haunted house.

What Alex saw was a Hitmonchop. It punched out. Alex gasped, and just ducked. Luckilly his intstincts meant that Stryk was out in the blink of an eye, and started attacking the seemingly weak Hitmonchop with vicious flying attacks. She succeded. They had been fighting inside the house. Alex quickly retuned Stryk, and the second he'd placed her pokeball in his belt the lights went out.

Alex heard a sound behind him. Drew. He knew it had to be, especially when Drew's voice called out.
"Alex, are you there?"
"Here." stated Alex.
There was a sigh of relief behind him, and Alex reached backwards, garbbing hold of Drew. He felt around his belt, and out came Blaze.
"Light the path, Blaze." the Torchic shone like a torch as they three edged forwards through the house.

Alex reached a room after a while. he entered, and there were ghosts, loads of them. Alex gasped again at the realisation; they were stuck in a haunte house.
---
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 25 2009, 01:54 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Sep 24 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #40

You Know Who
Group Icon

My Favorites

OOC to Proby: (click to show)

The next chapter in the story of Alex Slasher and Drew Nelson.

"Here." stated Alex. Drew sighed in relief. They walked into total darkness. At least, they were together. "Light the path, Blaze," said Alex. Drew thought he should do the same, so he set out Charmander. Together, Charmander and Blaze barely let out any light. But at least they could see where they were walking, and at least something. They found the door. They walked into the next room. There were tons of Gastlies. They were in a haunted house. Lenolia was famous for them.

Drew made a real quick decision, one that wasn't that great, but it seemed so for the time. Drew could see the next doorway. "Charmander, use ember." Charmander stepped forward and unleashed a great ball of fire. It frightened the Ghost types just for a little while. Alex, Drew, Charmander, and Blaze was able to run through the ghosts to get to the door.

The next room was a long hallway. There was nothing. Alex and Drew didn't run, but they did walk pretty fast. There was a loud noise that startled them, but nothing was there. The noise was getting louder and more frequently. Then it stopped. Drew stopped. But Alex kept going.

"Wait, Alex." Alex turned around. His face dropped.

"D. D... D... Dr... Drew!" Alex stuttered. He pointed behind me. Drew turned around. A giant Duskonir was floating there. Drew screamed like a little girl he was so frightened. The ghost type grabbed Drew and Charmander in one hand. Alex started running towards the door. It grabbed Blaze and Alex in the other.

The Duskonir went right, through some walls and dropped them hard on the floor. Drew got right up and told Charmander to light the darkness in the room. There was a man in the corner. The lights went on as the Duskonir disappeared. Drew quickly covered his eyes. It was too dark before that the light hurt is eyeballs.

"You guys are great. You should have seen your faces. You guys were really smart, though, using your fire types to light the rooms. There was a lot more to the Haunted House. You found a door that I didn't know existed until you went through it. So, for your braveness, I will give you a bed and breakfast for free and a great ball for both of you. Its better than a pokeball so use it wisely."

Drew was so relieved. His heart quickly stopped beating as fast as it was.

"Let me lead to your room. There are some other trainers up there if you want to say hi." He lead us up a staircase. There five other trainers were lying in a small poster bed. Drew said hi after he laid all his stuff on his bed. He quickly went to bed.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.