Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Collective Insight and Chaotic Intentions at Crescent Inn
Douken Sota
post Jun 18 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Bunnying (click to show)

Flying with the Aerodactyl made a major difference when it came to travel time compared to flying above the Arcanine. Unless there was a pile of Snorlax rising higher than Mount Carello or the original size of the meteor that could of killed them, there was very little that could slow them down, let alone stop them. However, sometimes you do get some funny reactions. Like Sabre passing by another flock of Skarmory and his jaw dropping as one in the other flock cawed like crazy, as if laughing.

"Don't tell me that was the Skarmory you were trying to replace back at the farm." Bullseye as Sabre cried like crazy, throwing Douken off his back before catching his shoulders in the bird's talons. "Okay, okay, I get it. Nice set up for the Sky Drop though. You seemed to of been doing some practice."

Raising up, the bird let go of Douken before looping quickly and catching the human on his back again. That damn Xatu, Sabre thought. I'm really going to get that bitch...

With the sun quickly falling, Douken called to Pan, "Looks like night's coming. Might be a good chance to land and make camp while we can still see land this easily." The bird's have been flying nonstop anyways, so they must be exhausted as well. However, camp seemed to of found them as a rotating spotlight caught the trainers, which made Douken see what was going on.

Out on the mountainside was a light purple, four story building, stretched as long as 26 rooms (as seen by the windows) The top of the building seemed to of had a greenhouse touch to it, as all he could really see was green through the glass roof. Each end of the roof, however, had four rotating spotlights on each side and the center was set up with a helipad.

"Wonder what that is..." Douken muttered. "Hey Pan, wanna check it out?"

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lapras177
post Jun 21 2012, 06:37 PM
Post #2

Ice Beam used Ice Beam!
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 985

My Soul Silver Team

The boat ride from Johto was rough. Lilly must have thrown up at least seven times, and Zeus, a caterpie, had to laugh every time it happened. It wasn't Lilly's fault, she was used to holding onto Ice Beam, a spheal, when in the water. When she landed she threw up again. She had thrown up enough to last her a life time.

So, Lilly was happy to be on land again. She had decided to ride towards the big mountain in the middle of Furoh. It was her second day riding on her bike toward the mountain, she had let out Ember, a ponyta, to run alongside her. Ember loved to run, and tended to run alongside Lilly a lot. She had run with Lilly all over Kanto. Lilly had reached the base of the mountain, on the north side, and it was starting to get dark. Since her travels in Johto she liked to sleep under trees, there were some on the east and west side.

Lilly, unable to make up her mind sent out Zeus. "Zeus which side of the mountain should we make camp on?" Zeus, with his mind always on food, decided that east would be better. "Good boy, you should stay in your pokeball for the rest of the trip." Zeus returned to pokeball, though not without sticking his tough out at Ember. Ember didn't care, because Zeus seemed to be a little on the crazy side lately.

As Lilly and Ember started off toward the east side of the mountain, Ember started to pull a little ahead of Lilly. When the two had travelled together before, Ember would do that when she wanted to race. Lilly started to pedal harder and Ember started into a gallop. In no time the two had reached the forest on the east keep on going. They probably would have keep on going until it was pitch black, but some lights up ahead caught there attention. “Ember, want to check that out?” Lilly screamed into the wind hoping that Ember could hear her. Ember seemed to have heard Lilly, because she was slowing down. “I guess this one will be draw, Ember.” Ember responded with a snort. “Fine we can have a rematch, but we really should see what those lights are.”

Lilly and Ember continued up to the lights at a steady pace. They soon came to the source of the lights, a light purple four story building, though by the looks of it it was a hotel. “How does a hotel room sound to you?” Ember shifted her weight in a concerned way. “What are you worried about? Come on, it would be a nice a break from sleeping outdoors. I promise we won’t do it all the time, I don’t think I could handle that.” Ember chuckled and headed into the hotel with Lilly.

This post has been edited by Lapras177: Jun 22 2012, 05:56 PM

--------------------
My Party:

You can not beat the power of... (click to show)

Credit goes to EmmatheTiger
Rarity one trinkets that I need. (click to show)

PM me for what trinkets I can give you in return.
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 30 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #3

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Furoh Blog Entry #10: On The Road Again)
I just left Petropolis today. Most of my time there went by as normal, but the last couple days were really hectic. Some dark cult crashed the museum gala and released the fossil pokemon I was reviving on stage (did I mention I was on stage?). Turned out that my fossil pokemon was an aerodactyl, and a particularly rare color strain at that. She was going to fly away, so I had to keep her in my sights. I jumped right on top of the pokemon and we flew off through the city. I heard there was a news report on it; someone should get me a link to that. Anywho, we managed to bring her back down to earth for me to capture. Since she was a bit wild to display for the public, the museum is allowing me to take her for training and research.

My little cleffa Lima is off doing the contest circuit with Daz. They’re going to get a bunch of ribbons, so cheer them on. (Daz, if you’re reading this, I forgot to mention that Lima is going through a phase. She doesn’t like feeling dirty, so give her a bath once a day at least. Otherwise, she’ll get really fussy).

Right now, Douken and I are on the way to Gigarte so he can get his next badge. I’m still waiting for my next assignment, so I’m just going to tag along until then. It’s so much easier to get around now that I have Valkyrie (the aerodactyl). It shouldn’t be too long until we reach Gigarte.

See you soon,

Pan

Pan’s journey across Furoh had gone exponentially faster now that she could join Douken in the sky. Upon the wings of Valkyrie, her shiny aerodactyl, the researcher sailed above the usual routes and their obstacles. Despite Pan’s fears, the fossil pokemon proved to be rather good tempered, following commands to land when the need arose. Though she was good to Pan, it was not so clear as to whether express the same courtesy to anyone else.

At her height, Pan saw the continent in a whole new perspective. Its vastness was quite evident; the rural countryside didn’t seem to have any end. It was infinite seas of green grass bordering along a massive forest on the foot of the great Mt. Carello. All of Pan’s worries were miles below her as she took in the beauty of the land.

Just then, Douken suggested that they visit the building below them. It wasn’t just any building though. A glass roof emphasized a place of luxury, specifically for those who wanted to stargaze indoors. There seemed to be plenty of room judging from all the windows on the sides, though the spotlights that pierced the orange sky were attempting to fill the place to full capacity. Such an invitation only encouraged Pan to dive down further to investigate.

“Sure, let’s dive down,” Pan replied, eager to see what this place was about. She loved adventuring in general, but perhaps the researcher’s favorite part was spontaneity. Coming across some hidden treasure (or in this case, an intriguing building) was what made a regular expedition into an extraordinary one. She had her share of surprises over her adventures: the massive tree in Fidona, the Groudon temple in the Underground, and even an ancient world preserved beneath their feet were among her finds. Someday, Pan would enjoy recalling her adventures to her child.

That day, of course, was coming sooner than she expected. Pan had only found out recently that she was pregnant, but she was still watching her stomach for a baby bump. It was a countdown timer for when her body would tell everyone her secret. Pan had every intention to tell her friends, but the one person she absolutely had to tell first was Justin. What was thought to be the last act of their lives turned out to be the first of another. As soon as she told him, Pan would be free of carrying her secret. If only he would pick up the damn phone…

“AEEEERRRRROOOOOO!!!”

One thing Pan found out about her latest capture: Valkyrie loved to make an entrance. As they dived downward and slowed for a landing, the aerodactyl gave a mighty roar. It drew more than a few people to their windows, not to mention it scared the magicarp out of a few passersby. Once they landed, the people stood in awe of the ancient pokemon, her shiny purple scales glittering in the dimming afternoon light. Pan dismounted and stroked the pokemon’s chin as she took a better look at the building.

The purple building turned out to be a hotel called “Crescent Inn” judging from the sign posted above the door. Though there seemed to be plenty of rooms, the people gathered at the windows suggested that they were filling pretty quick. With a helipad built upon the roof, something told Pan that rooms didn’t come cheap.

“I don’t know, Douken,” Pan said, “This might be a bit too rich for a couple of walk-ins to snag some rooms.”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Jul 4 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #4

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 745

PANE

Justin was just lying on his bed in the moderately priced hotel in Gigarte. His left arm was under his head and his right was holding Ninjask's pokeball. She was buzzing around the room, moving faster and faster, and basically just having the time of her life. Justin enjoyed being able to just watch her having fun.

He heard the little "beep" sound from outside the door, indicating that it had been unlocked, which meant Nate was coming in. Immediately, he felt his stress level shoot through the roof.

"Yo," Nate said, looking quite stressed out his own self.

"What's up?" Justin asked.

"Where's your phone?"

"What?" Justin asked. "Why?"

"Where is it?"

"It's-" Using his left hand, he checked his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, then looked at it. "Oh. It died."

"Dumbass,"

"You try to call me or something?"

"Yeah," Nate shrugged, sitting on his own bed. "We got a mission."

"Why didn't you just come get me?"

"'Cause they found me at the pokemon center. Omar, Ace and Miriam. They tried to call you, but you didn't answer so they just gave the mission to me, told me to tell you."

"Okay," Justin said. "So, what do we got?"

"Recruiting,"

"Like..."

"Like, we gotta find the third member of our unit."

"Oh," Justin sighed. "How do we do that?"

"By looking, I guess," Nate smiled.

"Ugh, sounds boring."

"If only we could convince Tag, huh?"

"No," Justin shook his head. "Tag's gotta stay on the outside. If he joins us, he's trapped here just like we are."

"What about-" Nate kinda nodded his head and trailed off.

"No."

"Why not? You know she'd do it."

"I don't know that."

"She would, though. If you told her the whole story, that we're trying to bring it down from the inside, she'd join to help. She's more of a wannabe hero than you are."

"It's not happening."

"Alright," Nate shrugged. "And Douken? Her friend?"

"We already have a dopey guy with strong pokemon."

"You mean you?"

"Yeah," Justin smirked, rolling over to plug in his phone.

"Well then who? We can't really put up fliers."

"We need someone who wants to take down Team Deception as much as we do," Justin said, sitting up. "By any means necessary. Only thing is, I don't know anyone who even knows about it who's not already in it. Aside from Tag, but we went over that."

"I think I got an idea." Nate said as Justin's phone beeped.

"What's your idea?" Justin reached over to grab his phone.

"Those guys," Nate said.

"Oh yeah, of course," Justin said, sarcastically. "Those guys. Why didn't I-"

"Who tried to steal the briefcase. Who tried to steal Da Bomb?"

Justin paused. "Those guys."

"Those guys. They knew about Team Deception, and they openly went against them."

"Omar didn't leave a message," Justin said as he looked at his phone.

"Yeah, he just gave the mission to me," Nate nodded.

"I got a message from Pan,"

"Nice," Nate smiled. "Well, are we agreed on the guys from Mt. Carello?"

"Nate, we don't know their names. We don't know how to find them."

"My guess would be Arasam,"

"Alright," Justin shrugged. "Gotta start somewhere, at least."

He stood up and called Ninjask back into her pokeball, then went outside to check Pan's message. As it seemed urgent, he immediately gave her a call to see if they could meet up soon, and to see what the urgent news was. In the back of his mind, he kinda knew. But he didn't allow himself to even think of it.

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jul 4 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

PANE

the male Amazon could not help but chuckle as Valkyrie gave a commanding call when people were trying to sleep as they landed. With a pat on Sabre's neck, the armored bird took a landing as well, receiving a Sitris berry from his bag shortly after. And as they stood at the entrance on upon the ground level of that was called "Crescent Inn," Pan was clearly right. Coming from trainers of loose change and working with given resources, being able to sleep in nice rooms would look like a nice, but expensive change. However, i was an interesting sight to the triners, but more of an interest t the person coming out of the door.

"Welcome, welcome," said the man coming out of the hotel. Decorated in a grey long sleeve shirt, red vest on top, and dark slacks, the new man greeted the two with open arms. "I am Siegfried Rost, and this is Crescent Inn, one of my newest establishments. So good to see so many interested guests within its first week's opening. Come in, come in. i am sure you must be tired from your journey." Even though it is hard to get tired when flying, time was still an essence, and they still had yet to eat since they last landed. Might as well see what the place is about.

With the two guided in, each were handed a small pamphet full of information and deals as Mr. Fost talked about the placement of the hotels, where some of the donations to funding the building came from, and some planned competitions they had set in the future, one they were calling "their own version of the Battle Arcade." Some of the information seemed quite interesting, mainly on how the populations change depending on what the moon was like. The information only sounded like it affected the nightly species, so it was only a guess day time was natural Pokemon form the mountain.

"Now then, why don't we get to business now? I am sure a couple like yourselves would enjoy a bed together so-"

"We aren't a couple," Douken interrupted, waving it off as he skimmed though the offers,"So two twin beds or a bunk would work fine for us."

"Right, right. It is not uncommon to see traveling trainers of opposite sexes to be in a relationship, so I only assumed. Please pardon me. Now then, If we do go with a bunk bed room, add in dinner and breakfast in the morning, I can go for... 5200 Poke." Just as expected, out of their budget.

"What what about this?" Douken asked, holding the pamphlet back out and pointing at a section.

"Oh, right! You see, we are all about our competitive trainers; whether it is against the Gyms, Contests, or Stadiums; so we have special offers where each badge, ribbon, or medal gives them a discount, which can go from 20-90% off! We even give a 50% discount to those who join in our tournaments and competitions. Are you saying you qualify?"

A smirk came onto Douken's face as he reached into his bag and pulled out his badge case, flipping it open to reveal the Emberwing and Twilight badges. Immediately, his fingers went to they keyboard, muttering, "Two badges, quite impressive. An easy 50% there... Now just this... and this... And out total is now 3900 Poke!"

"Now how is that 50%?!"

"Its 50% off you. Unless your friend has her own badges, she must still pay full price." Talk about a dick move there, but maybe he could do some convincing. He told him not to let the fame get to him, but he was going to use the card himself.

"Now I wonder how Darryn would think about that? I mean, if the co-coordinator heard about this and doesn't like it, his opinion about this place may hit you hard."

This made the man freeze. "D-Darryn? As in Darryn Kellor the two ribbon co-coordinator?" With a nod, Siegfried's mind went through the numbers. Contests had more of a show publicity than gym battles, and Kellor was a big name. There's no way two trainers know such a popular man! But... what if they did? If they destroy my reputation like this... no no no, i can't let that happen!

"It is still a policy in experimentation," he lied through his teeth, "so I think i will let this exception slide. Which means giving the entire room the discount which would give you 2600 Poke. How about that? Goes that seem more reasonable?"

Looking at Pan, he waited for her opinion, knowing that either way, they would be paying their share for it. However, as he waited on her, the elevator opened, showing an finely dressed, angry trainer storm out, one of the workers trying to stop him from leaving.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Jul 4 2012, 03:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 10 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan returned her aerodactyl back to her pokeball as she followed Douken and the host Siegfried into the inn. The lobby area was nice, or so she presumed. The researcher was bombarded with brochures on Crescent Inn, its upcoming “Battle Arcade”, and its pokemon populations. As a researcher, the latter was particularly interesting; perhaps she could do some hiking in the evening. But first, they needed lodging.

Mr. Rost had offered them one room for quite a bit of money. It seemed a bit presumptuous to assume they wanted the same room, not to mention a little leery that he would be so willing to group teenage couples together with one bed. As a businessman, one would think he would have offered two rooms first! It most certainly would have been preferred by Pan, but the price point was rather steep. Still, he had a monopoly on hotels in the area, so beggars could not be choosers. They would have to rough it out in one room.

Before she could inquire about walls separating the beds, Pan was immediately taken aback when Douken threw in Darryn’s name to save more money. Pan had known the coordinator for years and would never consider taking advantage of her friend’s fame. Douken stayed with him for a few weeks and was acting as though he was his latest beau. They hadn’t been away from Petropolis for a week and he was already trying to score another free meal off the coordinator. The nerve! When Douken turned to Pan, he would be met with a death stare and crossed arms, a signal that he had crossed some sort of line.

“Well,” Pan said in a very bitter tone, “let me sweeten the pot for you. I’ll be sleeping outside.” With that, Pan turned around and headed in the opposite direction, beating the angry patron out the door. It was the first time she had ever become angry with Douken since…ever? They were normally good-natured partners, but using their acquaintance (mostly hers) with the coordinator to save a buck just seemed wrong.

As she stormed down the stairs, and onto the field, Pan noticed that her pokegear was ringing. Her anger subsided just briefly as the name “Justin” appeared on the screen. She quickly answered the phone and kept walking around the property.

“Hey,” Pan replied, not particularly well-versed in greetings after one night stands. “Um, I’m at this little inn at the bottom of Mt. Carello. You think you can get here?”

As Justin inquired about her situation, the researcher took a glance at her stomach and kept her reply brief.

“Let’s just say this isn’t something a phone conversation can cover…”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jul 29 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

PANE

Talk about a smooth move. In an instant, Douken had pissed off his traveling partner by what could now be seen as a very stupid move. You got to remember, they don't work with connections like your "sisters." Douken told himself, turning to Mr. Fost, who had the same death stare on him as Gibbs.

"So then, I am guessing you do not know Mr. Kellor then, I suppose?" the manager asked, placing Douken in a tight spot.

"Well, I do know him, but not as well as she-" Douken tried to explain, but was cut off by the manager's hand.

"No need to play off of it any further, young man. I am already taking away your Badge Discount because of the faulty story. Try to take this any further, and you will be the first man banned from this hotel." Douken froze a little bit before lifting up his glasses and pinching his nose. Today was not being a good day.

"Just give me some time to think about this." Not like it was that late to need the room immediately. However, the angry patron seemed to of overheard some small parts and gave him a small tip.

"I wouldn't waste you money here." Talk about advise from someone who looks like he has money to waste. "Their deal of 'your best dreams ever' is just a hoax. Start off with a princess asking for help, and not even before you meet her, the dream ends there I swear, they got Dream Eaters form the land crawling all over the place."

"Hey, we ensure you that no wild Pokemon can get inside-"

"Then it means your staff have them and using them to ruin our sleep!"

Now, Douken was unsure what the argument was about, but clearly, it had something to do with Pokemon who knew the move Dream Eater. However, it seemed to of been a lot larger conflict than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidden within the psychic plane, as if on the border of the Dream World, a dark shadow gave off a dark cackle. "This is working better than I expected. Having your natural light give off so many dreams, my men have a buffet of wonderful dreams to feast upon! And when He comes back, I will surely become his right hand man!"

Next to the shadow, another figure sat there, surrounded by a collection of Gastly and Haunter. "How many times must I tell you; My brother won't care. He will not share anything with you."

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" In response, one of the Haunters forced his hands into the figure, causing it to scream in pain."All I tell you to do is to give dreams to these people, nothing else! Now shut up and do your job.

The prisoner panted as she tried to figure out what to do. No matter how many distress calls she sends out through the dreams, no one has been about to help her. Maybe taking them to their own dreams were not the answer. Maybe linking to someone close would, even if it was another Pokemon. Only one way to find out With her eyes glowing pink, it threw the same hue onto the moon sat rested above the people in the real world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The argument soon subsided, neither one giving up their position until they agreed to disagree. "I will be sure to let everyone I know not to come to this place," the patron said, looking at Douken. "Like I said, don't waste your money... hey, are you alright?"

It was strange even for Douken. Everything was starting to become covered within this pink veil of mist and fog, but not because of some smoke bomb someone randomly set off. No, it was right in front of his iris. Even on the outside, the man looking at him was able to see the pink cloud covering the color of his eyes. But what was strange was how comforting it was... so relaxing... easing... tiring...

In a moment, the Amazon's body went limp and soon found himself collapsing backwards, eyes still partially open. "Whoa! Hey man, you alright? C'mon, get up." he looked to Siegfried, but he only shrugged it off.

"The Pokemon center and medic center is only for paid customers, and since he never paid, no service. Also, the lobby is no place to sleep, so escort him out and place him at some tree or something."

The customer sighed, knowing that he he paid a room for the kid, he would say that Siegfried won and he would be a hypocrite, so all he could do would be to pick him up and drag him outside. There, he set the boy up on the side of the building.

Douken never noticed himself being moved. Actually, it felt more like he was floating. However, he was able to hear one thing.

"Please... help me..."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Jul 29 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #8

Omar comin'
Group Icon

PANE

Pan asked Justin to meet her at some hotel at Mt. Carello. Luckily, he and Nate were on their way to Arasam, so it was close. It wasn't something a phone conversation could cover, which meant it was probably pretty serious. And if it was serious, it was probably bad.

"Hey," he said to Nate as they left the hotel.

"Yo,"

"I gotta meet with Pan. She's at Mt. Carello."

"That's cool, man." Nate said. "She's not pregnant is she?"

"What?"

"Just kidding, dude." Nate laughed. "Well, I mean. You guys thought you were gonna die, right?"

"Mhm,"

"So, I assume you didn't. Um. You didn't use a-"

"I didn't."

"Dude." Nate said, very seriously. "She's fuckin' pregnant."

"Will you shut up?" Justin practically yelled. "Seriously, Nate. Sometimes, you really just need to learn how to shut the hell up. You think that thought didn't cross my mind? You think I'm not scared to death that she's gonna tell me that already?"

"I mean, I-"

"I can't handle it. I can't. I'm not ready for it. So, I'm not gonna worry myself with it until I know for sure. Okay?"

Nate paused. "Okay," he nodded. "Yeah. Sorry, man."

Justin just sighed and kept walking. He knew he'd have to calm down and talk to Nate at some point, seeing as how they were traveling to Arasam together. Given the hurried nature of the trip, they took a bus, so they got there in a few hours.

When they got out of the bus, their destinations were different. Nate was going to do some detective work or something, and Justin was heading for Mt. Carello.

"Well," Nate said, holding his hand out to Justin. "Good luck."

"You too," Justin shook Nate's hand. "Thanks for covering for me."

"No problem dude."

And so Justin, after getting a map of the area from the bus driver, headed for Crescent Inn. It wasn't too hard to find, he just had to go around the base of the mountain, and once there, it stood out. Approaching the front, he saw some rich guy pulling an unconscious Douken out of the building, and Pan looking upset. "Um," he said, approaching her and pointing out the Douken situation, before even giving any sort of greeting. "What, uh, what happened?"

--------------------

Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 5 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan walked swiftly away from the hotel, even angrier when she didn’t hear Douken come after her. He was still going to get a room by piggybacking on her friends. What a jerk! Her eyes were fixed upon the nearby forest as Douken’s limp body was dragged out of the hotel.

A familiar figure crossed Pan’s path, and nothing could have been more relieving and terrifying at the same time than to see Justin’s face. He was here, and she could finally tell him, but…she had to tell him. What would his reaction be? Perhaps it was too soon to say anything. Whether it was or not, Justin simply started talking, as if he had only been gone a few moments. She liked that; there was no longer any awkwardness between them. They had become closer. The issue at hand was pushed from Pan’s mind, going with the flow and recounting the latest escapades at Crescent Inn.

“Oh, the hotel?” Pan replied, assuming that Justin was pointing to the establishment behind her. “Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be staying there. Douken was being a real jerk trying to score discounts off my friend’s name. I gave him a piece of my mind,” she held up a clenched fist, “but I have a feeling it’s going to be a long night out camping.”

Pan was still oblivious of the unconscious Douken upon the hotel. Her clenched fist may or may not have drawn the wrong impression about the situation. Still, she continued.

“So…how are things?”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 6 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

PANE

His body was hanging there in the vastness. Nothing below his feet. On his back or front. he was simply floating there in the nothingness. Well, not exactly. His body was flat out on the wall; It was the mind that was floating. Still, he managed to stir in his sleep... soon to awaken to... water?! Did Siegfried throw him into a lake for lying and tried to drown him?! In an instant, Douken went to hold his breath, covering his mouth to prevent any water.... that had already flooded his lungs... How long was he out again? If he had been underwater already? Well, good hcance long enough to of already drowned... So how was he still breathing?

"Da--y," echoed from the distance. "Da-dy da-dy da-dy!" Well, the voice was certainly getting closer... and fast... "Daddy!" And right out of the blue, a Dewgong appeared, wrapping herself around the human. Well, considering that she was calling him Daddy (How, who knows), it only mant one thing.

"Maya, is that you?" It was the only option, considering that he hatched her and raised her. If he didn't teach her better, he would of been called Mommy instead.

"Of course! Who else would it be Daddy? Wait, how did Daddy get here? Did he get awesome psychic powers?" As she set off a barrage of questions, there was a small squeaking nearby. "Oh, coming!" she cried out at random before turning to Douken. "I'll be right back. I got someone to show you!" With that, she swam off, leaving the male Amazon completely confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God damn it," Siegfried muttered as he leftthe desk to stretch. "Three all-nighters are making me jumpy at everything. Darryn Kellor. I'll keep that one in mind." A yawn left his body and he stretched out before muttering to himself, "I need more coffee... And some fresh air..."

After collecting a cup of joe (extra sugar), the owner stepped out, sighing as the wind blew on his face, letting the chill wake him up some as he took a slow sip. "The night is perfect. will not let anything stop this from being ruined." Turning over, he saw the boy that tried to rip him off. "Damn kid. I thought I said against a tree, not the wall." Taking the collar of his shirt, the owner dragged him along the floor, throwing him against a nearby tree. "Have a good night sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kissy face!" Maya returned, this time with the company of a Dratini, held up to his face and pursing the little dragon's lips out.

"Uh, Maya. Who is this?" he questioned, wondering where the Dratini came form in the first place.

"She's my friend Canaan! I remember always sneaking off to see her~" Wait... she did that when she was about a year old. Always running off to the ocean and not coming back until dinner. It had become so common that he didn't mind, since her spot was close and she always came back safe. To think, she was visiting a Dratini. "She's quiet, but very cuddly!" Holding the Dratini close to her, the small dragon had a clear sign of a blush.

"Such a sweet dream," came another voice from behind. "I hope it will be as tasty as the last..."

An unexpected guest has decided to appear.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Aug 7 2012, 09:31 PM
Post #11

Omar comin'
Group Icon

PANE

Pan seemed so nonchalant about Douken's apparent situation, and even mentioned that she was mad at him. Douken wasn't a small guy by any means, so he had to wonder what the hell Pan did to knock him out.

"Things," Justin nodded. "Things are good. I guess. You know, I'm-" He paused and just looked at her oddly. "No, I'm not that fine. I'm fucking scared, Pan." He grabbed her hands as he spoke to her. "I'm scared that you wanted to talk to me in person to tell me something bad. I'm scared 'cause the last time we-" he paused as a strange yet familiar feeling fell over him.

"Oh thank God," he stepped back, releasing her hand. "It's just a dream." A goofy smile overcame his face as he fell face forward, directly into where Pan was standing. Of course, his thoughts were very immediate. It wasn't too long before that he, Nate, Tag and other Team Deception operatives were locked in a series of nightmares orchestrated by Darkrai. At the end of each nightmare, the world crumbled and every surviving person fell asleep.

Justin hoped against all hope, for just that moment, that this was one of those nightmares. Pan wasn't about to tell Justin that she was pregnant. That clenching feeling in his gut, it was all just one big Gotcha by Darkrai. He was saved.

Then, he opened his eyes. He was standing at the shore of a small pond. He looked over his shoulder to see the familiar and terrible city of Lenoilia. Then, he remembered that this being another nightmare was not a good thing. It was a bad thing. How could he possibly think being stuck in Darkrai's realm of terror a better fate than being a father?

"Justin?" He heard an entirely unfamiliar male voice from in front of him. He looked down at the water to see an Octillery crawl slowly out of the water. "I never dream about you."

"You-" Justin began. "Wow, this is weird. I sure did give you a weird voice. My subconscious or whatever."

"What are you talking about?" Octillery asked, somehow enunciating his words perfectly. "You didn't give me shit."

"Uh huh," Justin nodded, still thinking it was his dream he was in.

"Wait, are you-" Octillery began. "You're actually Justin, aren't you? You're in my dream."

"What?"

"You're in my dream. There are some psychic pokemon who can bring you here and allow us to communicate."

"Shit," Justin cursed. "Darkrai!"

"No," Octillery said. "It's not Darkrai. Darkrai made us a promise, remember? We got out of that."

"And what if that was all just part of the nightmare? Faking us into thinking we were safe, just to-"

"Damn, Justin, you're dumb. Think about all the stuff we did since Darkrai. You asked us if we wanted to leave, and we all stayed. You and Nate decided to turn on Team Deception. The zoobreak?"

"That stuff-" Justin began. "It actually happened."

"Yeah," Octillery nodded. "So you're back here for another reason. Also, I don't think Darkrai would put you in all of your pokemons' dreams. That would take forever. Also, I don't think Ninjask even knows what a nightmare is."

"Hah," Justin forced a laugh, now realizing that Pan's urgency was still there. He sat down next to Octillery and wrapped his arms around his knees. "This is where I caught you,"

"Mhm,"

"You dream about home very often?"

"Yeah," Octillery nodded. "I do miss it."

"You coulda gone back. I'da brought you back."

"I know," he sighed. "I don't really have anything here, though."

"You were being protective of a Remoraid when I caught you."

"Just a kid I knew," Octillery seemed to shrug. "She reminded me of my daughter."

Justin sank a little. "You have a daughter."

"Sort of," Octillery said. "She was captured when she was really young by a trainer. Some Lenoilian kid, probably grew up to be a gangster."

"Fuck," Justin sighed. "I'm sorry, man."

"Not your fault. Obviously, I didn't like the idea of being captured myself. But it didn't take me long to realize you're a good guy." Justin disagreed and sighed. "No, you are. I know about Team Deception and all that, but I know there's a difference between who you are and what you do."

"I'm no better than the trainer who captured your daughter," Justin said. "I didn't even consider that you had a family when I caught you. What if she was still there, and I took you away from her?"

"Then I would have definitely requested you bring me back here," Octillery said. "But that's not the case, so don't dwell on it. You know, I don't dream about this location for no reason. I dream about the past, when she and I would swim together. You wanna come swim with us?"

Justin smiled. "Yeah."

--------------------

Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 17 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

And a Golurk

It all happened in a matter of seconds: Justin’s calm demeanor transformed into panic as he grabbed Pan and confessed his fears. He didn’t get to elaborate before he seemingly fainted, letting go of Pan’s hand as he crashed to the ground.

“Justin?!” she gasped as she quickly knelt to his side. The researcher put her hand on Justin’s forehead, then her fingers moved to his neck. Good, he had a pulse. The strange thing was the he appeared to be in a deep sleep. How could he have fallen asleep so suddenly. Pan recalled the brochure from the hotel: this area was ripe with pokemon that could perform such tricks with sleep powders and hypnosis. She looked around and saw no such pokemon in the immediate area. What she did see was Douken slumped against a tree, having suffered a similar fate to Justin.

“Douken!” Her previous anger with him was replaced with worry as the unknown ailment spread to him. Whatever this was, Pan had to react quickly before it spread to other guests. She had no Awakening or Chesto berries on hand, but she did have a certain poliwag that knew Wake-Up Slap. Sure it would hurt like hell, but at least they would be awake and shed more light on what happened.

“Thank you, Darryn,” Pan said to herself as she grabbed a pokeball from her belt. “Frog, I need you…” Suddenly, she felt very tired. ”Boy, that grass would sure make a comfortable bed…” The pokeball remained closed as Pan fell fast asleep, frightening more than a few guests as she lied spread eagled upon the ground.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hurry, milady! The enemy is headed our way!”

Pan opened her eyes to find that she was still standing, albeit in what appeared to be a log cabin. In front of her was a woman dressed in a long purple gown, the bottom of which reached her ankles. White gloves covered her hands and extended to her elbows. Upon the woman’s head was a silver crown with one large emerald as its centerpiece. It was upon looking at the woman’s face that Pan realized she was not looking at another person but a mirror. The researcher looked down and realized that she was dressed as some sort of princess. As for the knight addressing her…

“Frog?!”

In a vain attempt in pushing a supply bag out the door, her poliwag made preparations for a quick departure. He was adorned in a simple brown cape. He would have looked quite dashing if it weren’t for the strained look upon the tadpole’s face. Pan quickly ran to him and grabbed the bag. Relieved, Frog took on his heroic duties and led the way out of the cabin. Pan had a million questions on her mind, most notably…

“You can talk?”

“Of course, Lady Pandora. In the realm of dreams, not even language is a barrier.”

“So, it’s just a dream. That would explain a lot.” Pan looked around the forest they had entered. Barely a hint of sunlight reached the ground, but it was enough for the two to see the dirt trail ahead.

“Yes, a dream, milady, but the danger is all too real. A malevolent force seeks to capture you. We must keep moving until we reach your home, Castle Celadon. Quickly now!”

Emerging from the deep forest was a pure white rapidash. Even the flame mane burned white as the horse pokemon stopped in front of Pan and Frog. The poliwag was first to climb aboard, or at least try. With no arms, Frog’s jump ended up with him diving face first into the mud. The rapidash whinnied in laughter, but Pan helped the poliwag up and hoisted Frog upon the steed. She too mounted, sitting behind her knight.

“We’ll keep that a secret, yes?” the blushing Frog asked Pan. The girl smiled as the two rode onward through the forest.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 17 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

PANE

"Maya, Signal Beam!" Wouldn't it figure that they would get assaulted within their own dream, because last he checked, Maya wouldn't dream of Gastly and Kirlia attacking them. That was Koldo's job. And with an explosion when the beam hit a Gastly's Shadow Ball, Douken was getting nervous. "I am guessing this is what they meant with getting their dreams getting stolen. Maya, how are you holding?"

She was certainly sweating and out of breath, using a lot of energy. "They just keep coming. Why won't you leave my home alone?!" With the seal waving her fins at the enemy, a Kirli took the moment to launch a Magical Leaf. However, not at the fighting Dewgong.

"Canaan!" The target was the young Dratini. They may thought of her as a weaker target or the holder of this dream, but they saw the connection between the two just enough to use it against them. Wrapping his arms around the little serpent, Douken turned around, having the leaves strike his back. "You alright?" Canaan nodded, her body having a faint glow. It faded quickly with nothing happening.

"Please, get out of there!" That voice again! Clearly, it seemed more like they were sent there instead of randomly falling asleep, but how does one escape one's dream?

CRACK!

Guess that's how, considering a crack formed within the dimension they were fighting in. "Maya, let's get there," he told her, receiving a nod before the human got the Dewgong's shoulder, letting her swim through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lake where Justin and Octillary talked began to bubble in a small spot. Whether noticed or not, the two bodies shooting out of the water would break the calm setting as Douken crashed into the floor, soon folowed by Maya (landing on her trainer). "Okay.. that hurt," Douken muttered, trying to get up. "Maya, please move."

it took her a while to move, mainly because she was taking in the newer sight. This place was new to her, after all. Nothing she would dream about... maybe those two peo- Wait a minute!! The most random thought had struck her. Daddy didn't get new powers... I DID!!! I have become psychic!!!! Let's try it out! And as if the conflict in her dream never occurred, she flopped her energetic body over to Justin, string at him intensely, waving her fins. "Dewgong dewgong...."

With a small chuckle, Douken commented, "Seems like she can't talk in another person's dream... Are you okay Ca-" The Dratini was gone. After a moment spazzing about to look for the dragon, he saw the most random guest appearance ever: Justin and an Octillery. Certainly, he should stop spazzing and realize he is still in a dream: Just not Maya's anymore (hence her lack of speech now). Canaan was apart of May's dream, so that could be why she didn't come with them.

Walking up to the duo,he greeted them, "Hey Justin. fancy meeting you here." Looking at the octopus, he added, "New family member?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Aug 25 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #14

Omar comin'
Group Icon

PANE

Justin stood up, not sure whether to take off his shirt before jumping in the water. He wondered whether the dream world had the same rules regarding putting on warm clothes after you dry off. Luckily, he did not have too much time to ponder this great dilemma, as a burst of energy shot out of the water like a volcano and two bodies landed on the ground somewhat near him.

Though he was initially surprised, mainly due to the noise, he calmly watched the Dewgong flop over to him. His calm was due to his understanding that this was Octillery's dream, and weird things weren't actually that weird. "Yo," he said turning to Octillery. "So, um. What?"

The Dewgong, or Maya as he would soon find out, was staring Justin down, who in turn was looking at Octillery expectantly, waiting for him to explain just why the hell a Dewgong was on the ground outside of the water in a warm temperature with some dude over- It was Douken.

"How do you know Douken?"

"Justin, I have no idea who these two are."

That was when Douken greeted Justin with alarming casualness. "Um," Justin was a little lost. "Yeah, I don't remember if you guys already met. I caught him outside of Lenoilia. It's-"

"Octillery," Octillery interrupted his trainer. "And this is my dream. I was trying to enjoy a swim with my long lost daughter, but I guess you decided it would be nice to interrupt. Would anyone mind explaining to me why humans are all of a sudden in my dream, and why they can understand me?"

Justin couldn't help but chuckle. He knew Douken well enough to know that Douken's nonchalant attitude was not due to his understanding of the situation. If anything, Octillery knew more than the guy. "I don't think Douken's got an answer to that question, bud." Justin responded. "But I think we should put that swim on hold, 'cause usually when weird shit starts to happen, bad shit is just around the corner."

He had a feeling Pan would be joining them soon. Or, more likely, they'd be joining Pan since Douken passed out first and joined Justin's dream. Justin passed out next, and it was likely that Pan would follow, and they'd join her pokemon's dream.

"I hope it's Cleffa's." He thought, thinking he would definitely enjoy a snack, even an illusioned dream one.

--------------------

Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 1 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

And a Golurk

“So you think yourself a knight in your fantasies?” Pan asked her poliwag as they raced across the dream world. “I mean, you don’t strike as the type to draw swords.”

“It is not all fantasy milady. I have been made knight errant by the Three Muskedeers, a watchman of the forest south of Mt. Carello. One day, the forest caught fire, and I was to lead the effort to save the land. It was after we split up that I was captured by the one you called Darryn. He wanted me to join his performances, but that was not my destiny. I would always be a knight, and now I serve you. And that shall remain to whatever end we face.”

Pan smiled as Frog recounted his story of his capture. It was always nice to learn more about her pokemon, even better when they could tell their story in their own words. She didn’t need to be told her pokemon would always be by her side, but it sure felt reassuring when Frog did just that.

Soon enough, the forest opened up into a vast plain. The grassy plain was broken up by a long, winding trail. At the end of the trail was their destination: an emerald castle shining brilliantly in the sunny sky.

“Castle Celadon is just up ahead, Lady Pandora.” At those words, the rapidash beneath them sped up, the wind blowing through the researcher’s hair. The green grass around them blurred as they reached top speed. Pan couldn’t make anything out around them with the exception of the sky. For some strange reason, the sky remained still, but that was not the part that took Pan by surprise.

“Why are all the clouds shaped like drowzee?”

Before Frog could respond, the two realized that they had stopped moving. Yes the rapidash was still running, but running in place. They were sitting ducks as they watched the clouds turn their heads toward them. The ginormous apparitions descended from the sky directly towards Pan and Frog. Finally, the lead “drowzee” took a hold of his nose and used it as a trumpet, sounding a fanfare that began their song.

*CLASH*

The clash of cymbals seemingly teleported human and poliwag into a vast space. It was not an empty darkness but a Technicolor light show, the vastness of which knew no end. The rapidash was gone, as was Pan’s royal outfit. Out of nowhere came a marching band full of drowzees, each blowing a brass line out of their elongated proboscises. What seemed like 20 pokemon split themselves like bacteria, their music increasing in proportion. Nor were they uniform in appearance, for there were fat ones and skinny ones, in all colors of the rainbow. Together they circled around the two as a chorus came from nowhere, and yet, everywhere.

Take heed, Take heed,
Take heed of all these drowzees,
All on key,
Do rei meemeemee,
And those, And these,
Look at all these drowzees!

The band of drowzee was divided into two as a giant version of the pokemon split the crowd. He was banging on a giant drum…or was it? Upon closer inspection, the drum was a giant tin mold. Each strike with the baton unleashed a horde of tiny drowzees, which had the appearance of gummi candies. Their bright colors contrasted heavily with the tye-dye surroundings.

Behold, Behold!
These drowzees break out of the mold,
Rather bold,
Teeheeteeheeheehee
Down there, up there,
These drowzees are everywhere!

Pan had to duck as several drowzee began launching themselves like missiles around the area. She looked up only to see an inverse drowzee (brown top, yellow bottom) performing elaborate hand motions to hypnotize human and poliwag.

A zen headbutt, a future sight.
They use them at their delight.

*FLASH*

The surprise of the explosive attack sent Pan and frog on their backs. Their vision was affected: the multicolored background turned pure white. The researcher was looking up to see yellow and white spike-covered drowzees running across the non-existent ceiling at incredible high speeds. Frog was far more interested in the cinnamon roll sitting right next to him. He went to partake, but was soon horrified at the awful sight. The pastry was actually the twisted nose of a lounging drowzee, one who was giving the pair a Cheshire smile. Needless to say, the two backed away quickly.

I love watching Jolteons,
With the occasional Cinnabon,
But those hypnosis pokemon,
They’re really creeping me out!

MUUUHAHAHAHA!

The white background darkened into pitch blackness. The nothingness around Pan and Frog soon filled with the rumbling of marching. The crowd of technicolored drowzee was descending upon the pair, their colors changing rapidly in a seizure-inducing display.

I hate the confusion that they create,
Their poison gas that permeates.
All our dreams they do partake
I really must leave from here!
More far than near!

Getting out of the way became imposible as more squads appeared in every direction (even above and below). Soon, the drowzees were surrounding Pan and Frog. Escape would be impossible, at least alone. Pan was reaching down her belt to summon another ally before they were trampled.

Not that way! Not that way!
Pray on your knees,
Oh gosh, oh geez,
Look out for these drowzees…zee..zee…zee

VENUSAUR!

The psychic pokemon went flying into the abyss as the grass type flung his massive vines around. Pan and Frog were safely upon his back, able to watch as Turnip routed the enemy.

“Good job Turnip! …Huh?”

The vines that had saved them were turning towards Pan, except they were no longer vines. They had transformed into trunks, and the venusaur they were on was rapidly shifting into the face of their worst nightmare. Pan and Frog leaped off, watching in horror as their friend was replaced with a giant face of a four-trunked teal drowzee, complete with a flower upon her head. The face then took a bite out of the nothingness, revealing an even darker abyss. The giant drowzee proceeded in the pair’s direction, chowing down upon the landscape.

She was eating the dream.

Pan frantically scooped up her poliwag and ran like hell as they played in a terrifying game of Pac-man with the abomination. The question was where would they run to? The path ahead was seemingly endless…wait! There was a light, a way out! Pan looked down at Frog and rushed towards the light.

“Let me loose, milady! I shall stall the beast while you escape.” Frog pleaded, attempting to break from Pan’s grip.

“Not on your life!” Pan replied strongly. “We’re getting out of this together.” She refused to look behind her, fearing she would lose hope the moment she sighted the creature. Her gaze remained fixed upon that white dot ahead. It became bigger and bigger as they drew nearer. She soon spotted grass, and a lake! It was a much nicer place then where Pan ended up in. Soon enough, Pan and Frog escaped the nightmare and rushed through the grass, happy to feel the cool breeze against her face. Even Douken and Justin were there, about to take a splash in the lake. How she so wanted to join them. Happy to know the nightmare was over, Pan slowed down, set Poliwag down, and waved at the others.

That was until that familiar crunching noise appeared once more. The beast that was chasing them would soon break through into Justin’s dream, making a meal of this place as well. Her smile quickly disappeared as she rushed to her boys, yelling two words to get the message across.

“DREAM EATER!”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 2 2012, 03:29 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

PANE

With the upset Octillary's introduction, Douken gave a nervous chuckle, replying, "Well, nice to meet you and sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anyone's memories and dreams, but its not like I chose to be in this position myself." He followed up with a quick explanation on what happened from falling asleep to the voice he head a couple times. mentioning Canaan didn't seem that important.

"Still, where are you in the first place? Kind of odd knowing we are meeting in the dream of others." He threw aside the comment on hoping for Cleffa since he didn't know that Pan could be next on the visit list. Which was funny, because it was like on cue that Pan ran out of from thin air. Waving back, Douken muttered, "And more dream-like insanity." Since Octillary didn't know Frog, there would be no point in dreaming him up, or to be with Pan at that matter. So the only "logical" sense here was that they ran into Justin's dream like Douken did. The same thing could be said for the guest that was following her. A giant Drowsee eating the dimension... great. Didn't help that the water behind them began to boil before Maya's intruder's appeared behind them.

So, there they were, pinned between 21 Ghasty family and Ralts family and a Drowsee... Great. Odds only evened a little when a Haunter yelled at a Kirlia, having her run through to a different dimension. "Damn it, not cool. If things keep going like this, Octillary's dream eaters will be here to join the fray too!"It was sit and be eaten, or fight and slowly get eaten. "Maya, Icy Wind!" With a cold breath blown into Douken's collection of pests, ice slowly started to cover them, slowing down their bodies.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Sep 3 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #17

Omar comin'
Group Icon

PANE

Justin heard and felt, though not to the extent of Octillery, the tear in the dream world. He looked to the area of suspect, simultaneously gripping one of Octillery's tentacles with his left hand and Hitmontop's pokeball with his right. Needless to say, he was already a little on edge.

Though Pan was the first person she saw, as well as a Poliwag, she did not have the happiest of looks on her face. "Dream Eater!" She shouted, which was apparently supposed to mean something. Justin released Octillery's tentacle and stood up to greet Pan and ask her what the hell she meant, but that was when he saw the thing. The massive mutated Drowzee tearing further into the world around them, chasing after Pan.

"Uh," Justin was lost, not truly knowing what to do. Though Hitmontop was his instinct, that Drowsee was a Psychic type. He sent out Shedinja instead, knowing it was more or less immune to all types of damage.

Douken noted that there were others coming and sure enough, ghost pokemon shot out from the lake. "Hey Octillery, you're not dreaming this, are you?"

"I thought your friend made it clear," Octillery didn't seem as worried as everyone else. "It's dream eater, the attack. It's happened to me a few times. Some Psychic and Ghost pokemon can actually eat other pokemons' dreams."

"Okay," Justin was breathing heavily. "But when your dream gets eaten, you wake up. What happens to those of us still trapped in the dream?"

"I, uh," Octillery began. "I guess you get eaten too?"

"Yeah I'm not a fan of that. Can we fight it?"

"It's not easy," Octillery said. "I've never won a fight. It's hard, since they hijack the dream. But, since we're all together, it might be doable."

Justin turned to Shedinja, who did not seem at all anxious even though it was in danger of death. That was Shedinja, though. "Alright. Use, um," He had to think for a second to remember Shedinja's attacks. "Something against that Drowsee." It seemed to shrug, even though it lacked shoulders, and charged towards the Drowsee beast behind Pan with Night Slash, its most effective attack. It was likely a disadvantage that Justin wasn't the most strategic minded trainer, but it was nice that it forced his pokemon to adapt and learn how to handle their own without his help.

He ran behind Shedinja to meet Pan and immediately embraced her. "Hey," he said. "Hey. You alright?" He held both of her arms with his hands, looking her straight in the eyes. "We can fight them, I think."

Octillery, meanwhile, was still by the lakeside. As Douken was getting overwhelmed by ghosts, Octillery stayed to the side, shooting Psybeams which were super effective against the poison-ghosts.

--------------------

Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 9 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan ran across the field to meet Justin, just as his shedinja rushed past her to meet the giant mutant drowzee head in battle. She sunk into his chest as his arms wrapped around her. Her fears were immediately belayed in such comfort, even with the chaos going on around them. As Justin spoke to her about fighting the dream eaters, Pan gave a sly smirk.

“We’ve been through worse,” Pan replied, indicating that she was fairly OK given the situation. “Let's get going. We have a whole load of these guys to get rid of.”

As she finished, the drowzee head gave a mournful cry, having been cut by the shedinja’s attack. In retaliation, the creature started spewing out a purple gas. Pan had heard of such pokemon using poison gas attacks for self-defense. However, with the amount coming from the drowzee, the entire area could be covered in a poisonous haze. "The baby," Pan whispered to herself. Being particularly vulnerable to the poison gas, Pan began to back away behind Justin, covering her mouth and nose with her hand. Frog seemed to have gotten the message of the potential danger to his liege (and the unborn child within her) and leaped into action.

“Poli!”

Waddling upon his little feet, the poliwag charged into battle against the giant drowzee head. He stopped just short of the creature’s reach and unleashed a giant glob of mud from his mouth. Upon impact, the mud bomb exploded across the beast’s eyes, effectively ending the poison spewing forth. But more would be needed to stop the creature and the ghosts spreading around the dreamscape. Indeed, the poliwag would need to become something more.

The giant floating head of the four-trunked drowzee was shaking left and right, trying to shake off the blinding mud. It could not see what was going on in front of it, other than the bright flash of light in front of it. It was followed by a powerful burst of water, so much so that it knocked the foe onto the ground, trunks flailing wildly in an attempt to recover.

What happened? Frog summoned a power within himself, a power that expressed itself by a blinding glow. The result: The poliwag had evolved into a poliwhirl, a far more capable pokemon. He took a brief moment to admire his new appendages: arms, hands, and fingers (because 1st gen poliwhirl > 3rd gen poliwhirl). Nodding in approval, Frog looked back on his opponent and unleashed his most potent attack. The central spiral upon his body vibrated, giving the appearance of ripples on the surface. Moments later, a hydro pump attack burst from his body, knocking the drowzee head upon the ground. As the poisonous gases dissipated, Frog turned back to Pan, giving a thumbs up to signal that the enemy was weakened.

“Great job Frog!” Pan cried as she tossed another pokeball into the field. “Droid, finish up!”

Out emerged the massive golurk, standing high above the humans. Seeing the flailing head before him, the golem charged forward with massive rumbling steps. With a mighty shadow punch, Droid sent the drowzee head flying backwards and back into the abyss into which it came.

Meanwhile, Frog had joined the fight with the others against the army of ghost pokemon emerging from the lake. Here, the poliwhirl tested his newfound battle prowess. He shot jets of water out of the palms of his hands, turning left and right to take on multiple opponents. Directing his palms towards the ground, the water gun attacks allowed Frog to leap above a charging ghastly. While above his target, the poliwhirl continued to rain down water gun attacks upon the ghost type. By the time Frog landed, the enemy was knocked out before even turning around.

Pan rejoined Justin, facing him as the golurk rejoined to fight more of the pokemon.

“We’ve got to get to the shore and help Douken out.” She said, also directing Droid towards the lakefront.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 9 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

PANE

The lakefront, however, was not the best condition. For one, the lake barely existed in the first place, with the mass of dream eaters flooding through. And with Justin's invader's coming in from around, Douken was quickly getting outnumbered. "Sheer Cold!" With Maya glowing white, the air became frigid as a large white ball formed in front of Maya before blasting forth, knocking out a small handful of Pokemon that were unable to take on such a temperature. However, the number that fell were pretty moot point.

Blasts of water soon shot by him, giving Douken a moment to turn around to see a Poliwhirl joining his side. Knowing his luck, this comment would be right. "Thanks Frog, and nice timing with the evolution, too. A couple extra hands are useful." However, with what pan had chasing her and frog not there, he had to see why he was not being the knight that he was. Well, it was a Golurk an Shedinja holding off the four-trunk Drowsee... Did that mean they called out Droid and the Shedinja. "In that case, Reep could really use a..." He reached for his belt, but there were no Pokeballs there...

Guess this is a bit of a downfall when you dive into a Pokemon's dream who can be a but naive. Unlike Frog and Octillary, who realized it was a dream and could turn it into lucid dream for the humans, Maya had no idea the entire time. To her, she was gaining a psychic power that she didn't really have. Thus, she lacked control over her own dream and didn't give him anyone else to fight back to hundred and growing Pokemon that were coming.

With Pan rushing into the scene, Douken cried out for them to hurry, as if the reinforcements were consonantly coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"STUPID BITCH!" More Haunter hands were shoved into he weakened prisoner, causing her to breathe heavily. With another hand lifting her face to the leader's he told her, "You think what you did was smart? Sending humans into a Pokemon's dreams, and then sending them into other dreams?! You think that is going to help you any?! You pretty much screwed them over! Once my men devour the dream they are in, only one will wake up. The others will be comatose for life!" A hideous cackle came from him, joking with her as he said, "So go ahead, bring more into that Pokemon's dream! I will only send out more reinforcements to make sure the entire plane is devoured! Kya ha ha ha! Kya ha ha ha ha!"

The prisoner tossed her head out of the captor's hands, starting to regret what she had done. She was hoping there, they could of could a way to help her, but how could they reach where she was? Maybe that turn helped her see an answer as a Kirlia passed though the dimension wall and headed for their dream. Maybe... But if they get lost, they could b trapped there forever... Her eyes widened by that sudden thought, realizing what happened. She was losing hope, the one think she needed right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Follow the Eaters!" soon rang not only in Douken's head, but Pan's Justin's and all their Pokemon in their possession. "Follow to them to help me!"

"That voice again," Douken muttered, looking around, trying to understand what it meant. They were already here, so there was nothing to follow to... but what about following back, like retracing a trail. Maybe it would lead them to where the eaters are coming from. Well, if he was going to listen, he may as well do it with the others.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Sep 9 2012, 11:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Sep 23 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #20

Omar comin'
Group Icon

PANE

Justin couldn't help but be prideful as Shedinja, Droid and the newly evolved Poliwhirl handled the mutant Drowzee. He barely noticed Pan sneak behind him to avoid the poison gas, so when he turned around to see her, he had no idea how worried she was. "Good job," he half smiled as Frog and Droid joined Douken, Maya and Octillery by the water. She suggested they join, and so he did.

"C'mon, Shedinja!"

He began running towards the water when they heard the woman's voice echo throughout the dream. It sounded spooky, and made him question whether or not they should, indeed, follow the eaters. It sounded like a pretty terrible idea. Fortunately, he didn't get the chance to ponder the idea too much before feeling the earth beneath him shake. Something told him there was a Ground type pokemon invading Octillery's dream, but he was incorrect.

It started with a crack in the ground. The crack widened to reveal a redness beneath it and then exploded into lava. It was right next to Justin so he had to step back as the lava geyser erupted. He was too struck with surprise to even call his teammates, who were battling ghosts by the water. All he could do is watch as a pack of Houndoom crawled from the crevice. Justin quickly threw out Hitmontop, who he knew could handle any amount of Houndoom with ease.

Still, this left quite a burning question in his mind. To where were they supposed to "follow the eaters?" Drozee and the ghosts were sort of warped into the dream and couldn't be followed. Were they supposed to jump into this mini-volcano? "Hitmontop!" Justin shouted, "I'm gonna go talk with the others, can you handle this?"

Just as he asked that, one of the three Houndoom took a Mach Punch which knocked it all the way into the nearby pond. "Okay cool. Good job."

He ran over to Douken and Pan, who were leading their pokemon to what appeared to be victory against the ghosts, to confront them about the voice he had just heard. "Guys," he said. "Did you hear that voice? About following the eaters?" He was hoping someone had a better idea than jumping in the Houndooms' volcano, but if not, he had a last resort.

--------------------

Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:54 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.