Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Barley Bounty, Personal RP between Xires and DJSanders
Xires
post Dec 8 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #1

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Gaven sat on the beach chair that had been provided for him, staring out at sea. As it were, he was currently on the ship S.S. Grande, a large ship designed especially for overseas travel. The grand old machine was very old, however, and it's somewhat rusty hide could not take the tidal waves as well as they used to. The old boat creaked and moaned as it arrived slowly at the dock of Port Barley. Gaven took one last breath of fresh air, before he got up out of the white plastic chair, and looked about.

"Baaaaaarimoooooooore!" He called. The Wooper was nowhere to be found. it really was quite strange for the pokemon's nature. Usually, the little thing rarely left Gaven's side, although he was never sure if it was loyalty or merely that the pokemon was too lazy to even consider moving when he did not require it. Gaven gave out a soft, almost relaxed sigh, as he began to look around the ship for the pokemon.

Gaven found the Wooper hiding in the shadows of an Open door. The pokemon's Damp skin could not take being out in the sun for too long, and on a nearly cloudless day such as this one, the sun would beat down mercilessly upon it, causing it to dehydrate unless it found solace. Gaven was quite sure that the Wooper had heard him call it's name, and that it was merely to lazy to react in any way shape or form. The wooper looked up at him with a relaxed smile, almost as if proving Gaven's point.

"Barrimore, what am I going to do with you?" asked Gaven sullenly. The little Wooper gave out a small squeak in reply, sounding as if it was pleading innocence.

"Well, whatever. We've arrived in the Furoh Region now, so no more lollygagging, alright?" Gaven stretched, because he had not when he rose out of his seat, and was rewarded with a resounding CRACK as his spine popped. Barrimore, got up with a Yawn, and walked slowly over to Gaven. It wiggled it's Antenna like gills as it gave out another small squeak, this one sounding more like it was ready to go.

"Alright Barrimore, Remember. Because we forgot to grab a sleeping bag, We really need to get some money so we can buy one. We'll look around for a job, and hopefully we'll make enough spare change for lunch. how does that sound?" He asked the Wooper. It gave another yawn in reply, and walked slowly up to Gaven's feet.

"Alright little buddy, let's get a move on." He laughed, and the pair, eager to begin their adventure, set out, and off the rickety old ship, into the hustling, bustling port that just happened to be Port Barley.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 8 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #2

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

After a fairly short trip on the ferry from the Safari Zone David approached Port Barley at a steady pace. A slight wind was tailing the small ship pushing various flying type Pokemon toward the mainland. As much as he should enjoy the view David couldn't help but feel alone as he was used to, but even more so due to the fact that all Pokemon had to stay inside their Pokeballs for the duration of the trip. The only friends David had were his Pokemon, more specifically Charmander.

"One dumbass with a Snorlax and nobody can use Pokemon on the ship." David mumbled as he shook his head. At that moment one of the balls on his belt began to frantically move. At first he thought it was Charmander showing moral support but he noticed it was Gator's. Right on cue A white beam of light popped from the red and white sphere and the Totodile appeared. Before David could make a move Gator dove overboard for the water.

"Gator! Come back here!" But the pokemon was already diving into the the sea. David looked around as other people pointed, smirked, and some even laughed! He pulled his hat down over his face to advert their glares and locked eyes of the shadow of Gator under the waves. Finally the moment David waited for came and Gator jumped from the water. David made a move for Gator's ball and recalled the Pokemon.

"Let's go" David said to the Pokemon as he returned the ball to his belt and slumped away to a less popular area of the boat.
Once the ferry arrived in the port David walked off and looked around.

Nowhere to go but forward. David thought to him self as he walked toward the crowds in the port.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 8 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #3

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven wandered briskly through the crowd. His height allowed him to see over the heads of many, and he could make it easily through. Barrimore, however, was too short, and Gaven worried someone might accidentally step on the pokemon, which was little taller than a foot tall. In responce to this minor worry, Gaven picked up the Wooper, and placed it on his head. The creature gave out a lazy sigh as it settled down. Gaven didn't particularly mind the cold feeling of the Wooper's wet skin against his own, as he had done this often before. Girls who were squeamish of reptile like pokemon, although there were few, were easily picked out from the crowd as they peered at Barrimore's slimy appearance in disgust. Gaven only chuckled at this.

The pair soon made their way to an electrical post covered in various job advertisements. 'Drink MooMoo Milk! it's the best!' 'Train up for the nearest gym at Dudley's trainers!' and other related advertisements were scrabbled all over the wooden post, almost like animals competing for space. Tabs had been taken off a large many, and a few had even been torn down. Gaven looked through the various flyers until he found a somewhat interesting one.

"Wanted. Pokemon terrorizing Port Barley area. Reward for proof of defeat. 5,000 Poke." He read aloud to his Pokemon. "Now this is a job. What do you say, Barrimore? Up for a battle?" The Wooper made a small squirm in reply, making Gaven shudder as the cold skin came in contact with his scalp.

"I'm going to assume that's a you don't care." He mused, and continued to read the flyer.

"Pokemon is suspected to be a fire type, as leaves scorch marks where it has recently been. Any trainer suggested. Report to the Police department once capture is complete. No need to apply beforehand."

Gaven nodded, tucking the flyer into his hoodie's front pocket. He began to think to himself on the possibilities of where a Fire type would hide. A stone area without much water or burnable material would be the most ideal hiding place, but he was only guessing.

"If only I knew someone with a fire type pokemon!" he raged to himself, as not to attract attention. exasperated, he sat on a nearby bench, and began to sketch a picture of his Wooper. He had come to admire his own simplistic drawing style, and enjoyed it quite much. He scrawled out a quick Wooper to get his nerves off, and sat at the bench for a bit, admiring his own handiwork.

Caution, Gigantic (click to show)

This post has been edited by Xires: Dec 8 2012, 07:15 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 8 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #4

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David forced his way through the people that made up the large crowd. Once stopping to look at an ad for a Pokedex that was several models newer than his own. After a few moments of envy he headed on. Being as large as David had the advantages of being able to see above the crowd. After another minute or so of bumping into strangers he got out of the noise and into a fairly open area.

"Finally! Glad to be out of there!" David exclaimed to himself. "Sure wish there was some way to earn some cash to buy a new Pokedex.."

"Need some cash do ya?" questioned an unknown person. David jumped at the sound of another voice. Searching around he located the source, short man in his mid-fifties looked up at David. "Well do you need cash or don't you?"

"Well yes, but I don't see how you could help." David bluntly replied staring the man down.

"No need to get angry." He stated while raising his hands "I own a shop in the port and it was ruined by a Pokemon. Me along with the other shop keepers are losing money by the day. Word has it the police are paying for the capture of said Pokemon."

David shrunk down after figuring out the man was only trying to help. "Thanks." He told the man as he thought about what the Pokemon could be. "Do you have any more information that may be of use to me?" David asked after a moment of speechless reflection.

"That's all I can recall off the top of my head, but if you look around you may be able to find a flyer or something that could help you." He said. "Goodbye and good luck! You're going to need it.." the man said as he walked off.

David turned and began to walk again. He noticed another boy about his age looking at flyers and made his way over. Before David could get close enough to ask him anything he removed a flyer and started away. David searched the board for anything relating to the Pokemon he was going to search for. After finding nothing he glanced toward the other trainer.

"If only I knew someone with a fire type pokemon!" the other trainer exclaimed then sat on a bench.

David walked over to the bench and sat down, taking notice of a not to flattering drawing of a Wooper. "I couldn't help but to hear you needed someone with a fire Pokemon" David finally said. "Will a Charmander do?" he asked as he let the Pokemon out of it's ball.
+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 9 2012, 08:52 AM
Post #5

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven was startled by the sudden newcomer. He hadn't noticed the boy himself. He was about his own age, and much more toned, as it were. He must have heard his comment about a fire type, because he asked him about whether or not a charmander would do, and sent out the little lizard Pokemon.

"Uh... I guess it would do." He mumbled quietly, just loud enough so that the other trainer could hear him, but not many else. Barrimore looked at the Charmander lazily, and stuck out it's tongue. Although Gaven knew it was just in Barrimore's nature, Gaven was unsure of how the Fire type would react, and he certainly didn't want to be burned.

"So... I assume you're headed off after the Pokemon bounty as well, eh? It's either that or you're just helpful." Gaven said as casually as he could. A bit of his suspicion slipped into his voice for a moment, but otherwise it sounded fairly casual.

"what are you trying to- wha, HEY" He said, uninterrupted near the end as Barrimore jumped off of his head, it's slimy tail smacking into the back of his head.

Barrimore leaped down from his head onto the bench, and from there down onto the ground where the Charmander was located. It walked up right to the fire type, and peered directly into it's face, with no regards whatsoever to it's personal space. It sniffed the fire type pokemon, then licked it's face directly.

"Barrimore! Stop that, that's uncouth." Gaven mumbled loudly at the pokemon.

"Wooper!"

"No stop. Barrimore, you can't just waltz up to random pokemon and lick them. What would happen if you did that with a Ferrothorn, eh? I'll tell ya what would happen. Bandages on your tongue. do you want that?

The Wooper only gave a yawn in response, waiting patiently for the fire type to act or react to what it had done. Gaven himself fingered the flyer in his pocket idly. Would the police allow them to split the profit? would that be enough for a sleeping bag? He wasn't sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 9 2012, 02:37 PM
Post #6

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

After a few words from the other trainer David thought about how they would find the pokemon they were both after. Wishing he had more information on the case itself he caught sight of the flyer sticking out of the other boy's pocket. Before he could ask to see it the trainer's Wooper jumped off his head, walked straight up to Charmander, and licked him in the face!

"No stop. Barrimore, you can't just waltz up to random pokemon and lick them. What would happen if you did that with a Ferrothorn, eh? I'll tell ya what would happen. Bandages on your tongue. do you want that?" the other trainer said as David tried to hold back his chuckle.

David sat back and watched how Charmander would react to being licked in the face by the over friendly water pokemon. he thought it may get ugly due to the look on Charmander's face. After a moment Charmander calmly picked wooper up and sat him to the side and walked up to the boy. Seeing that he was fingering the flyer in his pocket Charmander nudged his hand with his nose sniffing to see if there was some food or affection to be found.

"Charmander leave ermm.. What is your name?" David asked after forgetting he didn't even know the boy's name.
+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 9 2012, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven patted the Charmander away lightly. It was a bit too nosy for him, already trying to grab the flyer away. Gaven would certainly appreciate help with this, but He thought it best to try to keep some of the information away from this newcomer. After all, For all he knew, he wanted to get the reward all for himself.

"Gaven. Gaven Ganym. Pleased to meet you, I think." He said quite clearly. He glanced back to Barrimore, hoping the little wooper would not start a fight, or, to be more exact, would be to lazy to.

Barrimore did not like being shoved to the side like an idle plaything, as it turned out. Sticking it's toungue out at the back of the chamander, it gave out a loud cry, almost as if challenging the chamander. Although it did not do much more than stare the charmander down from this point, it certainly was irate.

"Charmander of unknown origin and Temper! I Barrimore the wooper challenge you, for you have offended me and my honor! This shall not stand in the eyes of the moon and all those who are under it's guardianship, of which I am one! I thus, in the way of my ancestors and my ancestors ancestors, challenge you to the traditional battle of which timeless many have fought before, and countless many shall fight again!" cried Barrimore. Certainly his name had been well given, as it was a regal one, although no human would understand why. He had often made such challenges before, but many a time they were completely ignored, and he oft soon forgot he had even made them.

Gaven only interpreted the Wooper's shrill shrieks as a lengthy telling off of the Charmander, as humankind could not traditionally understand pokespeech.

"Erm... sorry. He does this sometimes. He'll calm down soon enough... " Said Gaven apologetically. He muttered to himself idly, not wanting to fight before searching for this rogue pokemon.

"I didn't catch your name either. Who are you, may I ask?" He asked the trainer.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 9 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #8

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David noticed that Gaven was wary of him. He was trying to hide the flyer and David wasn't sure why. Going over things in his head he ruled out the possibility of the Gaven being intimidated by him due to the fact they we around the same size, although David figured he could take him if need be. Other things went in and out of his thought process until he decided it was the money Gaven was worried about.

Before David could say anything Wooper began what he could only describe as yelling at Charmander. Apparently the small Pokemon didn't take being moved out of the way like a ragdoll well.

While Gaven made an apology Charmander had a few words of his own.

" You don't want to mess with me little man. I'll shred you before you can move" Charmander growled back after Barrimore's little speech. For good measure Charmander jumped at the Wooper which caused him to slightly flinch. With a smug grin and a snort Charmander turned and made his way back to David's side.

"I didn't catch your name either. Who are you, may I ask?"

David kept his eyes on the two Pokemon to make sure they wouldn't start fighting as he answered, "David, David Anderson." Looking up David asked "Where do we go? I assume you have more information than I do"

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 10 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #9

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Barrimore, insulted more than ever, was welling up a Mudshot, and Gaven could tell. It may not faint the Charmander, but a Super effective Mudshot could certainly start a fight, and He didn't want the pokemon in a battle before hunting this elusive rogue. He returned the little pokemon before he could unleash the attack and grunted, getting up.

"I am entirely uncertain. The pokemon is brutish, cruel, and apparently very large.It also happens to be a fire type, so it should dwell somewhere in a rocky area nearby, preferably dry and free of water. I'll be honest, if your charmander can't find it, it would be best if you returned it, as it isn't going to do much against a potentially powerful fire type." Mumbled gaven.

"It would help if you had a water type. I would use Barrimore, but, I'll be honest, a Water Gun attack, which wooper could potentially null your fire type charmander, and Barrimore seems to have been insulted by your Charmander." He commented. A shrewd negotiator would be able to convince David to return his pokemon, but that was not Gaven's strong point. Gaven would only hope that the boy's charmander wouldn't cause any trouble.

"I suppose we should head out, if we're working together. If we need to we can split up. I'm going to head towards the mainland, as out here nearby the oceans is probably not where it is located." Commented Gaven finally, before heading out towards the mainland. He didn't particularly care if David followed him, his worry was what would happen if David claimed the money to tell true.

What would happen if David claimed the money anyway? It would seem that Gaven would either have to sleep out in the open, exposed to the elements and any viscous pokemon that happened upon him. It was either that or head back to Port Barley to try and find work elsewhere.

Seeing as he was going to stay in Port Barley and wait for some friends, Gaven would probably decide on the second. But why worry if he was staying at Port Barley anyway? Gaven guessed it was just becuase he really didn't want to do it later, when he could easily finish it up now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 11 2012, 10:51 PM
Post #10

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"It would help if you had a water type. I would use Barrimore, but, I'll be honest, a Water Gun attack, which wooper could potentially null your fire type charmander, and Barrimore seems to have been insulted by your Charmander." Gaven said eyeing Charmander. "I suppose we should head out, if we're working together. If we need to we can split up. I'm going to head towards the mainland, as out here nearby the oceans is probably not where it is located."

"Come on back Charmander" David said as the white light took the Pokemon back to it's ball. Then he proceeded to follow Gaven farther inland.

"Is it me?" David thought to himself. Ever since the death of his father he hadn't made any friends. He always pissed it on the other person, some made up flaw he conjured up in his head. But after so many years David figured it had to do with his own attitude. "I have to try. Make a conversation or something David" He continued in his head. Walking faster he caught up with Gaven in an attempt to start talking with him.

"Look, I'm not sure if I offended you but you don't seem too thrilled about me coming with you. We should try to get along atleast. So I'll start. I'm David and I'm from One Island. You've already met Charmander but I have three other Pokemon too. Pikachu, Snivy, and Gator my Totodile. I've already met you and Barrimore do you have any other Pokemon? And where are you from?" David asked the trainer as they walked side by side.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 12 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #11

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven sighed. He had insulted the trainer with his rocky outlook. Although he did not mind much, he felt it wrong to insult the innocent boy. He had done nothing except for want a bit of money that Gaven himself needed.

"My name is Gaven Ganym. I hail from Lilycove, over in the Hoenn region. My only Pokemon is Barrimore, I was hoping that the Furoh region would offer a more diverse range of pokemon of which I would be able to capture" Said Gaven idly. He looked about. they were nearing the edge of Port Barley. He could tell because the houses were beginning to look less and less sea washed. The pokemon's lair would be somewhere around here.

"I'll be honest, the real reason I didn't want you to com along was because I have forgotten all of my baggage. I am in desperate need of the money that this bounty offers, so that I may be able to sleep on my journey. I am entirely unsure if the police would be willing to split the price between the both of us." Gaven murmured to his companion.

It was at this point that he noted the terrain around them. It was dry and somewhat rocky. The area seemed fit for a fire type, certainly. In addition, the area was befitted with many a scorch mark . all and any dried grass had been burnt entirely away, leaving a perfect place for a fire place.

"I think we are nearby... somewhat. The dwelling place of the creature should be around here somewhere." said gaven. He took out his pokeball and sent out the wooper, who looked thoroughly annoyed. It had not battled the Charmander as it had intended. It annoyed the Wooper to no end that it would not be able to fight the poor pokemon.

"Woo-"

"DON'T YOU START." Gaven told the Wooper sternly. "You had best prepared to fight, Barrimore. The pokemon we are hunting is certainly nearby." Barrimore only huffed as he looked around the area.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 13 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #12

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"So it was the money. I mean the money is nice but I'm not worried enough to fight him over it" David thought to himself. He wasn't paying attention while trying to find a way to make Gaven believe him without seeming over the top. Just as he snapped back into the real world he heard Gaven tell Barrimore to be ready.

"Gator come on out" David said as the big jaw Pokemon appeared. Gator began jumping around and shouting. He grabbed David's leg and got to ride before David pushed him off. So instead of following David Gator decided to look around. Then he caught sight of the Wooper and before David could do anything he was in Barrimore's face.

"Hey!! Who are you? Where are we? What are you doing? Hey! Hey! Look at me!! Yeah! Why do you smell funny? Why are you slimy? Did you piss yourself?" Gator said as Barrimore stared blankly at him.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 14 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #13

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Barrimore, overwhelmed by the sudden onslaught of questions, stopped for a moment as he began to fully comprehend all those being offered to him by the energetic pokemon. He stopped and thunk for a moment, before deciding the answers to the questions.

"Hello. I am Barrimore, a Wooper. Wooper are water type pokemon who emit a slimey secretion from our bodies to keep us hydrated. We are currently nearby the lair of a Fire type pokemon, most likely large, and particularly offendable. I'm guessing it will not be pleased to find out we are here." He replied, answering as many questions as possible.

Gaven looked at the two conversing for a moment, before he shook his head and looked about.

"Alright David. We should be relatively nearby. You head off left, and I'll head off right. Shout if you find anything." He told his companion, before walking off towards the right.

Gaven looked at his wooper, and sighed a bit. He gazed around the rocky area, taking note of the grey colored rocks surrounding them, most likely granite. He kneeled down, picking up a particularly smooth, dark colored stone between his fingers. It was covered in a light ash, telltale of a fire type.

"what do you think, Barrimore?" he asked his companion, who moved over slowly. It had already forgotten it's spiel with the Charmander, and the brief conversation with Tododile. It looked at him blankly for a moment, before sniffing the rock a little bit, and taking a lick. He spit out the ash with a nasty look on his face.

"Wooper."

"Yea, I know it tastes terrible. but that means it dwells somewhere nearby. of course, we already knew that..." Mumbled Gaven, and he stood up again, surveying the area around him for any potential movement.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 15 2012, 01:57 PM
Post #14

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David made his way through the rocky terrain with Gator. Everywhere he looked there was ash covering the surface or the dry environment. After walking a few more steps Gator caught the scent of another Pokemon. Jumping up and down the Totodile tried to get David's attention.

"What is it Gator?" David asked as he walked over. Gator began pointing toward the location of the smell. "It's that way?" David questioned wondering how Gator knew. The Pokemon nodded at the question. "Well come on then. Let's go check it out." Upon hearing this Gator shook his head at started running the other way. "Gator! Come back!" David exclaimed. The two ran in circles for awhile before Gator lost steam and finally slowed down. "What's wrong buddy?" David asked as he sat next to Gator.

"Whatever is over there I don't want any part of" Gator said in Pokemon language. It smells really big, not to mention unwashed." He added.

David tried to understand what Gator was saying but no matter how many times he said "Totodile" the point wasn't getting all the way there.

"Are you scared of whatever Pokemon it is?" David asked. Gator nodded in agreement. "Well listen to me." David said as he got in the Totodile's line of sight. "As long as we do this together there is nothing to be afraid of" he said in an effort to comfort the Pokemon. "Now how about we get up and find out what is causing everyone so many problems?" he added as he stood up. Totodile hopped up with more vigor than David had seen in him in awhile. Apparently the pep talk had worked.

Gator led David to the mouth of a small cave with burnt bushes of both sides. "Well I guess the Pokemon is here" David said. "Let's go get Gaven Gator then we'll... WHOA!!" At that moment a stream of fire shot from the cave and missed David by a few feet. "GAVEN! I FOUND IT" David yelled as he turned to face his unknown attacker.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 15 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #15

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven barely heard the calls for help. He looked about, realizing that David was calling for him.

"Oh what?" He asked no one in particular, obviously quite annoyed that He was actually having to fight the pokemon, and that it was not sleeping. Certainly, there was a large possibility that it was awake, most pokemon were diurnal, but Gaven was secretly hoping to be able to pull this off without any fuss.

"I'M COMING!" He shouted to his companion, and then beckoned Barrimore to follow him. The absent minded Wooper, lost in it's own thoughts, took a little bit to realize that it was being called over, and hurried quickly to accompany it's master.

Gaven ran back to the area that David had been, and looked around for any sign of him. It looked like he had gone off to the left, judging by his ashen footprints. Gaven was glad that he had listened to him, as it made things a whole lot easier to find the boy.

A little ways away from where David was, Barrimore stopped, and sniffed the air. Gaven stopped, looking at his Pokemon, confused. The little Wooper had stopped entirely.

"What is it, Barrimore?" he asked the wooper, who only shook it's head in responce. Barrimoe certainly recognized that the pokemon was nearby, but now was not the time for Cowardice. The pair rushed over to Davids position.

"We're here, David! where is the pokemon?" Gaven said, looking about. It was just about then when the creature emerged from it's hole.

It was a bipedal, anteater-like Pokémon. It had a beige face, and red fur with yellow stripes, resembling magma. On its lower abdomen, back, and underside were raised, beige colored bands which resembled pipes, leading to its tail. Its claws, on both its feet and hands, were a dull yellow and on its wrists had raised, dented bands; both the wrists and feet being beige-colored. Its tail was dented upward and has a hole in it, similar in appearance to a muffler.

It gave out a cry of anger, and shot a Plume of fire from it's mouth. The flames burnt the ground around the area, destroying any and all little plant life that may have been surviving thus far. It didn't get close enough to hurt either pokemon, most likely a warning.

"What IS that!?" Asked Gaven, giving out a small cry of alarm.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 15 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #16

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"I have no idea but I'm pretty sure we found our Pokemon" David responded. "Gator use Water Gun!" he yelled as he tried to get out of the range of the fire Pokemon's attacks. Gator shot a stream of water out of his wide jaws that seemed to hurt the unknown Pokemon.

"Heatmor!!!" the Pokemon cried as it shot fire from it's small mouth. Gator was hardly effected by the flames although it didn't seem to happy to take the hit. Running closer to the Heatmor the Totodile used scratch across it's face without David's say-so. As he was making his way back to a safe distance Gator saw Heatmor approaching him from one side. Gator shot a Water Gun but was off target by a few feet an only managed to hit the ground in front of the Pokemon. Not thinking it through the Heatmor kept running after Gator and proceeded to slip on stray water and hit the ground hard.

"Good job Gator!" David said as the Totodile made it's way back to his side. "Do you and Barrimore want some of this?" David asked while looking at the Heatmor making it's way back on his feet.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 15 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #17

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Gaven watched the Heatmor take a bit of a beating. The pokemon was just getting warmed up though, excuse the pun. With a sudden intake of air with it's tail, the Pokemon prepared an Incinerate, aimed directly at... David.

"Barrimore, use water gun!" Shouted Gaven, and the Water type pokemon complied with a forceful shot of water, which counteracted the Fire type's plume of fire. The Heatmor turned it's focus onto the wooper, and attacked with a bind. It's firey tongue shot out of it's mouth, wrapping up the Poor pokemon in it's grasp.

"Keep going, Barrimore! switch to mud shot!" Thankfully, the Heatmore's Bind had only wrapped around Barrimore's body, leaving his mouth open to unleash a barrage of mud balls, pelting the Heatmor in it's face with earthy bullets. The Heatmor didn't seem to happy about it, but it did not relent it's forceful bindings from the tiny pokemon, and it's anger only made the flames entrapping Barrimore burn brighter.

"David, Be careful. This is a Rogue pokemon, so as you saw earlier, it will not hesitate to attack the trainers. Be on your guard." He spoke quickly, but clearly enough so that David would hear him. The pokemon would release Barrimore soon, and turn it's sights to another pokemon... or person.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 15 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #18

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David nodded at Gaven's statement and turned back to the Heatmor. "Totodile use Water Gun again!" He yelled. When the spray of water hit not only did it seem to hurt the Heatmor but also heal Barrimore. "Gator move up close and see if you can help get Barrimore free!" he instructed the Pokemon. Gator ran up close and used leer on Hearmor lowering it's defense. Before it could move Gator used scratch across Heatmor's cheek before launching itself in the air with the assistance of water gun.

"Mor??" Heatmor said in confusion of the Totodile flying through the air. That moment was all Barrimore needed to escape. Both Pokemon came back to their trainers as Heatmor advanced toward them.

"Your turn?" David asked Gaven with a grin. Before Gaven could respond another stream of fire made way between the two trainers.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 15 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #19

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Barrimore returned quickly to his Master's side. His Water Absorb ability certainly did help him out, especially when fighting with other water type pokemon. He turned towards the heatmore, and attacked with a particularly vicsious Water gun. Because of his stab, The Wtaer type attack did a bit more damage. However, the Heatmor was a powerful one, and it withstood the blow.

The Heatmor rushed Barrimore suddenly, and attacked with a lick attack. The firey tongue sliced up Barrimore's belly, and sent a slight shock through him. When Wooper tried to counter with his own attack, he felt a jolt, and could not move at all. The Heatmor smirked, and attacked the Wooper with an Incinerate, forcing the Wooper backwards. He flipped over and landed at his owner's feet.

"Oh no, Barrimore is paralyzed!" Exclaimed Gaven, who then dodged out of the way of an oncoming Incinerate. He turned over to look at David, ducking as another Plume of fire spurted over his head.

"David! You keep it distracted with Totodile! Barrimore can't hit as often as he'd like due to his onset paralyzation!" he told his companion.

The Heatmor turned it's attention to the Totodile now, and charged up a particularly hot incinerate. It held it for a moment, and then released the deadly plume of fire at the Totodile, maneuvering it with skilled accuracy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 16 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #20

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

The flames whipped around Gator doing some real damage to the water type Pokemon. Before David could say anything Gator burst from the flames and ran straight to the Heatmor. Before Gator could launch a Water Gun the Heatmor licked the Totodile with it's long flame covered tongue.

"Gator you have to stay out of it's range!" David yelled to his Pokemon. On cue Totodile did a back flip and shot Heatmor right in the face with a Water Gun.

"Mor!!!" the Pokemon screamed as the jet of water flowed over it. Gator began jumping left and right making the Heatmor turn with every move trying to lock on to the small blue Pokemon before shooting more fire at him. Growing restless Heatmor rushed Gator only to be avoided by a well timed jump. As Gator soared through the air he was unable to chance his direction. This was the chance Heatmor needed to attack again. Fire shot toward Gator at a blistering speed.

"Gator use Water Gun!" David yelled. Gator shot water at the flames that were approaching him. A large amount of steam was the product of the collision of the two moves. Gator landed on the ground having no idea where his trainer was. Even worse Heatmor couldn't be seen either.

"Dileeee!?" Gator yelled trying to get some sense of direction.

"Gator!" David yelled back. "What the hell do we do now?" David asked Gaven with a worried look on his face.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.