Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Petropolis Catastrophe - Team Blue
Kamaitachi
post Nov 11 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Cast:
Douken Sota - Douken Sota
Darius Dovakin - Toogee
Lyla Moore - Living Arrow
Hunter Price - freeOatmeal
Branwys Muphenz - Master Houndoom
Tikal Faylen - rt117

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Nov 16 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

The fact that such descriptions were running through Branwys' head, descriptions such as "fast as her stubby little legs could carry her" and "she doesn't have as long legs as the others did" and "it's not a race!" only spoke, in the young woman's mind, of her mental instability at this juncture. She panted, chasing after the poochyena who was chasing after the sword-wielding maniac, and who was being chased by other (she sincerely hoped...). She was getting tired. This spoke volumes for Darius' stamina, as well as the day's effect on Branwys.

She was getting tired. She wanted to go home and have a bath and maybe a good cry. In bold letters, no less.

But she couldn't do it. She'd spent so much time proving she wasn't a tiny little baby girl that when the chance to act and be a tiny little baby girl presented itself, she put her nose up at it as a matter of course.

That, and she didn't have Dimo and Oggie back, and there was no way she was leaving without them.

The tunnels were spinning past her rapidly, but she was beginning to slow down. Panting. Wheezing...

Finally she stopped. But not because she was tired, thought that would have been the cause in another ten feet or so. No. Because she had run into, and bounced off of, the posterior of the very person she was chasing.

The poochyena had the grace to look chagrined.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 16 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Darius' Team)
Cherrim- Heal pulse- Ability: Flower Gift
Slowbro- Thunder Wave- Ability: Regenaerator
Glaceon- Shadow Ball- Ability: Snow Cloak
Teddiursa- Retaliate- Ability: Pickup
Beautifly- Acrobatics- Ability: Swarm
Gible- Earthquake- Ability: Rough skin

"AAAAAAAHHHHH...huh?"

Darius had continued his battle cry as he charged deeper into the tunnel. He had seen no pokemon along the way, which was understandable to the dragon trainer. Who wouldn't back away from the mighty cry of Dovakin?! As he ran through the tunnel feeling like a badass, he flinched. Darius stopped dead in his tracks as a cold sensation creeped down the back of his neck. He only had to look up to realize that feeling came from a droplet of water from the leaky ceiling. Looking ahead, he realized there were quite a few puddles, yet no pokemon.

"Cowards!" Darius called into the dark. "You cannot bring yourselves to face me. Release your hostages and I shall spare you from the might of dragons-"

His declaration was interrupted when a certain someone crashed into him from behind. He didn't even stumble from the impact, but he did check to see what was going on. Darius found his first compatriot to join him in the assault. She was a tiny woman, certainly not a girl from the way she was built. And yet, she did kind of look like a child. Initially, Darius was confused...until thoughts of Bilbo and Frodo entered his mind.

"Wow, a hobbit!" Darius said, happy that this adventure was getting more fantastical by the second. He reached out to Brawnys to help her up and/or shake her hand. "I always wanted to meet you guys! You must tell me where your village is so I can visit! After we rescue the hostages and our pokemon of course."

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 16 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #4

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

He couldn't sit idly by anymore. At least two of them had ran recklessly into a dangerous area, not even knowing where they were headed. However, as he kept on running, he definitely started feeling dizzy, which was noticeable in his movement.

"Are you okay, Temporary Master? the Gothita asked, looking concerned at the trainer she rested upon.

Responding with a quick nod, he stated, "Yeah, I think its just been too much stress. I mean, today was supposed to be a normal, relaxing day as well as training for my next gym match in Gigarte."However, he still had to stop before he fell over before reaching into his bag. Sitris berries were well known of restoring a Pokemon's energy, so he wondered how effective it would help him.

However, as he ate, the Gothita's eyes began to glo blue, a typical sign of Psychic energy being used. She was hoping to help ease his head by doing this, but found something strange. "I-I've never seen a scar like this one before..." However, this caught Douken to chok a little on the berry as he chuckled.

"Obviously got scars. I trained against Pokemon so obviously they would leave scars and bruises."

"Not physical scars, but mental ones. Damage in your mind that is healing. However, it takes dramatic events to leave an actual scar..."

"Would meeting a Dusknior ready to take you to the other side count?" Looking at her, he could tell it was ayes. Her eyes were wide open in shock, it seemed like they may simply fall out. Matched with the speechless expression, it was clear she understood what the scar she saw was. "Well, it also didn't help someone tried to kill my mentality earlier today." However, he had to keep moving if he was to meet wit the others.

"W-What kind of dangerous life do you live to encounter such dangerous things?!" He didn't have time to answer that one as he soon came to the stopped pair.

"Alright guys, listen. I know you are all for the adventure of search and rescue, but if you are going to act like pawns to these guys, don't run in blindly."

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 16 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

Lyla hurried along after Darius in a swiftly-moving panic stricken mess that would not let her get left behind with all of the insane and dangerous things that we're going on if she had anything to do with it. Even so, the breeder lacked the seemingly innate fitness that other Trainers managed to consistently show off in her presence which left her gasping for air as the group of other rescuers slowed down ahead of her. The way things were going, she was going to get left behind, forgotten about and worst of all lost, if she didn't do something about it sooner rather than later. She drew up slowly, considering who would actually be leading them into the unknown when a group of familiar faces greeted her.

Darius, that knightly Dragon trainer with a chivalrous smile that had promised to look after her in Tag's absence. He had run off first, dismissing her presence almost instantly when the decision for the rescuers to split up had been announced. What sort of leader was he to throw himself into action so willy-nilly? Douken, the spikey-haired trainer that she had met in Petropolis city and a very talented trainer if all of the channel four news reports were anything to go by. She liked him a lot - he had been kind and brave during the time they had shared company in Petropolis and he had arms that didn't quit (the turn of his calf was pretty nice, too). Then another face that she hadn't expected to see in a long time. Bran Muffin? Lyla liked the girl, too, even though they hadn't had much time to really get to know each other. Why was she on the floor?

Lyla made a bee-line for Darius (he was meant to be looking out for her, after all) and managed to catch what he was saying to the short girl that Lyla had briefly met in The forest north of Petropolis not long before the event. Realisation hit immediately and, not breaking stride, the breeder found her emotions bubbling up into an angry froth as she continued right up to Darius and...

SLAPPP!!!

Lyla's full frontal open-palmed slap hit the side of Darius's neck, rather than hitting the cheek that she had originally been aiming for. Her brow narrowed down into an angry stare and she stomped her foot petulantly.

"How... How DARE you run away like that!?" She yelled dramatically, still trying to catch her breath from chasing after her so-called protector. "You are meant to be looking out for everyone, Darius! Not stomping off and throwing stupid height-related jokes at Branwiss like that! Like, what sort of knight are you, anyway!?"

She turned her back on Darius furiously and fussed over Branwys herself, helping her back to her feet.

"You OK?"

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 16 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Darius was quite perplexed when Douken appeared and called them all pawns. What was he talking about? Darius was no one's pawn! He was about to say as much when he was smacked in the neck by Lyla.

"OW!" Darius shouted loudly. "By the bloody tusks of Fraxure, what was that for?!"

When Lyla went off on the wrongs Darius committed, the dragon trainer stood there looking incredulous. After bravely leading the charge into battle, this is the welcome he got?

"Hold on! I was clearing the path of enemies so the rest of you could advance without fear. I think the words you're looking for are 'you're welcome.' And who's joking? The courage of hobbits is legendary; we're quite fortunate to have one of their esteemed citizens on our side."

It was of course true that battle passion got the better of the dragon trainer and his responsibilities. He wasn't exactly eager to admit that, so Darius focused on the good aspects of his "courageous" actions

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Nov 18 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Branwys was, in a word, dazed. The rock hard muscles she had run into had been... hard... as a rock...

Oh, she knew she could come up with a better metaphor, if only the room would stop spinning for a little bit!

The man she was chasing (had she caught up with him? how? At least they were staying still, enough to let her catch her breath!) turned and said something to her she didn't quite catch, except maybe he called her a hobbit? That would be new. Not flattering, if that was the case.

Then there was another person, one she hadn't met before, and he had made mention of pawns. Why, she wondered, were they making short jokes at this time. Why, another, quieter part of her mind wondered, was she only hearing those particular words.

A slap rang out, causing Darius to shout, and that woke Branwys up a bit. She saw Lyla kneel in front of her, and never thought shed be so glad to see a familiar face.

"You OK?"

Branwys tried to smile, but a lump rose in her throat. "I don't know..." Soon, it all came out. Tinka having to be sent hoim, her depression, her wanting to go home but being encouraged to say, her just starting to come out of her previous depression when she had that marvelous battle with Darryn, and then Dimo and Ognian go missing. The diatribe, in which she willed herself not to break into a baby-fit, was ended with the usual detour for most of her baby-fits: Anger.

"And now, I'm being called a hobbit and a pawn!"

She stood, glad that Lyla helped her up, and marched straight to Darius. "YOU!" she called, pointing straight up to his nose. "A knight does not charge into battle when there are people relying on him! A knight is primarily defense for those weaker than them. Guess what?" She pointed between her and Lyla. "Two girls. No armor. No sword. Pokemon we don't recognize. One of whom tried to eat me! Defend!"

She turned on her heel and pointed at Douken. "You! I don't know everything you said, but you sounded condescending. Fine. You're leader. YOU keep him in line!"

She turned again and pointed at Lyla. "And YOU!!..." At that she stopped, then flushed. "I... uh... you didn't do anything wrong... Thanks for helping me... it's good to see you again... heh..."

With that, she fell into place next to Lyla, looking at the ground sheepishly. "Hobbit... seriously... I'm wearing shoes..."

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 18 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

PANE

he sighed, quietly letting the chaos around him ensue. The reckless boy was trying to defend his point by saying he was trying to clear the way, Lyra was in a complete fit and slapped the other guy, and the other girl was breaking into tears before apparently appointing him leader (though sounded more like babysitter to Darius).

"We got everything out of our systems?" he asked, handing Branwys afresh Sitris berry before biting into his own. "Try it. It helps calm me down, so it may do the same. Either way, what I said about us being pawns is no joke." Leaning on a wall, he explained with, "There is an underground group of criminals calling themselves Team Deception. They hide within society with normal jobs and excel at keeping their name quiet. If you don't believe me, then let me tell you that they used me and Pan to capture the legendary Pokemon known as Darkrai, all because we wanted to make sure his disciples weren't able to turn the world into a giant nightmare. Not only that, but to keep me at bay, they had a man hired to watch me and to take me out if necessary."

Reaching for his belt, he took off one of the Pokeballs and pointed at the device attached. "This is what they are after: the core to the level managing device. Imagine using this power with any Pokemon in your possession to their maximum, then imagine if they did it with what people only know of through legends."

Pulling it back away and revealing his thoughts, he took the last bite of the berry before letting out a sigh. "Now, with that out of the way, I'm Douken, an Amazon from Fidona. And yes, I am a guy." He always got strange faces when he introduced himself like that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 19 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Darius was rather disappointed that Brawnys was in fact not a hobbit (admittedly, the shoes were a dead giveaway). That would have topped off his adventure quite nicely. Apparently, she too was angry that she was left behind. Who knew damsels in distress could be so needy? It seemed Darius had to put away the warrior for now and stay by the women. He regrettably put his sword back in its scabbard, though the lack of enemies helped convince him to stand down.

Brawnys then made the spiky haired kid the leader. Douken then proved his leadership skills by going full tin foil hat on the group. Apparently, anyone with a job was part of a clandestine organization out to get him and whatever device was on his pokeballs. His proof was that he captured some legendary pokemon with someone named Pan. He failed to mention any proof of that story or how it related to the previous tale or even who this Pan was. Darius was often called crazy at times, but this surely made him seem normal by comparison. As dense as Darius was, even he couldn't swallow Douken's story. His only response was to turn to Brawnys with a look that read: 'You made him leader?'

"Well, while we figure out what to make of this guy's story, I think they're some hostages waiting for our help. Go...Butterfly!"

Darius summoned forth one of his rental pokemon, who quickly corrected him on his naming conventions.

"Beautifly!"

"Fine, whatever. I need you to scout ahead to see if there are any hostages or pokemon around. Come back when you find something."

The butterfly pokemon quickly flew ahead of the group, gazing around the tunnel to see any other living souls around. With the rescue operation back in full swing, Darius turned back to the girls.

"OK, ladies. With Butterscotch on patrol, you now have the full undivided attention of Darius Dovakin. You are safely behind the frontlines. No enemies in sight. Consider yourselves protected!" The dragon trainer felt that all past grievances had been addressed and awaited the praise to come forth. Then he winced as another drop of cold water fell upon him.

"Ack! Stupid leaky roof..."

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 23 2013, 03:18 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Lyla kept quiet as Branwys unveiled what had been the most recent traumas in her life and before long the Breeder had tears welling in her eyes. This was just horrible! The pain that Branwys must have felt when giving up Tinka, her Klink if Lyla remembered correctly, and the depression that followed would probably have been too much for the taller blonde to cope with but the petite girl had managed to soldier on and come to the Grand Invitational. One thing was for sure Branwys was a tough pocket rocket and Lyla had a newfound respect for her.

"Branwys..." Lyla whispered mostly to herself, turning over her thoughts of the poor girl's depression while trying to think of a way to help her.

Lyla watched on as Branwys seemingly took control and was thankful when the boys had something to focus on other than leaving the girls behind in a dangerous series of tunnels. She did not, however, understand a word of what Douken was talking about when he referred to Team Inception, nor did she understand where he had gotten his information from. If, indeed, a criminal gang were at work here, wouldn't someone have seen them by now or heard more about them since they were pulling off such large-scale illegal activities? Lyla frowned at that information and decided to keep her opinions to herself - tempers were riding high enough as it was without her getting everyone worked up again.

*And I really shouldn't have hit Darius like that... I'll have to apologise for it later - he only means well, I guess.*

Lyla offered Darius a soft smile after he sent a pretty Beautifly on patrol and announced his dedication to keep her and Branwys safe - that was exactly what she had been expecting when Tag had left her in the hands of a 'knight'. Even so, she kept a hand near to I her borrowed Jigglypuff's Pokeball to reassure herself while keeping in mind the positions of the trump-card Pokemon on her belt.

*I guess we'll move on now but didn't that woman say that there would be angry and confused Pokemon down here? Why haven't we seen any already?*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Nov 25 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Branwys gaped at Douken. She couldn't hide it. She no longer had the will to do so. While the argument with Cesc had been a release of sorts, and the dumping her problems on Lyla had been cathartic (she'd have to remember to hug that girl a few more times), listening to the boys nearly sent her into conniptions.

For all of Douken's calmness and supposed leadership qualities, the words out of his mouth were... she couldn't think of words strong enough to describe them. Not without swearing, and she was trying so hard not to swear for the rest of the day.

"Team Deception? Really?!" The condescension in her voice dripped. She had, of course, kept up with the supposed news reports of a supposed Team Deception in Furoh, but research had shown that they were the most inept group ever to use a name starting with "Team". A group of four of them were foiled on Mt. Carello by teenagers with pokemon that were either still in their first form or barely into their second, and another whole crew had managed to set a forest on fire around them, causing the Emergency Rescue Brigade to send not one, but three helicopters to save them. And that my gave been a different team, Team Rogue.

"Wait, wait, wait... you're telling me this 'team deception'," she emphasized that there was no way a fake team was worth capital letters, and two fingers on either hand curled to make air quotes as she said it, "not only forced you and someone named after a cooking utensil to capture a legendary pokemon, but actually sent someone to take you out? The same team that can be stopped by four teenagers, and can't get out of a forest without setting it on fire? THAT is the big humongous threat?!" She folded her arms, walking after Darius, her eyes hooded. "That's it. You're not in charge anymore. Lyla can be in charge."

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 25 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

PANE

"Say what you want, but these men are opportunists, willing to use anyone they can dispose of fast, make major threats, and even as we speak, grow in power. Yes,I am sure they got their grunts that only follow orders, but the ones who lead the pack are a threat, especially since right now they seem to know about something they called a Master Ball and used it. Now they have Darkrai, Lord of Nightmares, in their possession and can silence anyone in their sleep if need be.

"And she is not named after a cooking utensil. Her full name is Pandora Gibbs. She is a friend of Lyla, her cousin and mine." Still, he could not help but pull out the ID card that the warrior he was with tossed so recklessly. Just seeing the face gave him an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "I hope she got out of here safely."

Putting the card away, turned over to the Gothita and asked, "Hey Nina, how well are you at seeing life forces?"

His response was a blank blink before hearing the reply echo in his head, "I possess those kinds of powers?"

"Don't know, but I am sure psychics got some kind of link. Who knows, if we are lucky, one may possibly be strong enough for you to sense."

"I can try... but I can't make any promises. I'm not a Riolu."

"I know. I simply want to be aware of anything." After his conversation with the psychic type, he turned to the party, and though lost his leader title, he still suggested, "Well, why don't we start moving?"

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Nov 25 2013, 11:15 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 26 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

And a Golurk

"Yes we should get moving soon. I wonder if Beauty Pageant has come up with anything. Ooh, speak of the devil!"

Beauty Pageant, er, Beautifly flew back into view, this time with something in his arms. Darius could not tell what it was from a distance, but it was definitely important enough to bring along. As the pokemon came closer, Darius still couldn't identify the cargo within his hands. Finally, the beautifly set down the package to reveal that it was a pokemon! It looked like a horsea, but not one Darius had ever encountered. Instead of vibrant blue scales and cute red eyes, this one had sickening purple and brown skin and...not so cute red eyes. Did it have three wings?! One would have thought it was a rotting corpse, but it flopped around, crying out for water.

"Skrelp skrelp skrelp!"

"By the Majesty of Kingdra, what is wrong with that horsea?!"

The dragon trainer was not sure how to help this poor mutated horsea. It couldn't even say it's own name! Perhaps the pokedex could offer a hint...

"No entry?!" Darius exclaimed in anger as he slammed the device shut. "It's clearly a badly deformed horsea! This piece of junk is supposed to have every living pokemon in...the...world..."

The look of frustration on Darius' face quickly turned to horror as he looked upon the creature before them. Yes, every living pokemon was in the pokedex. But what if this horsea wasn't alive? What if it was...undead? Dairus had the appropriate terrifying music running through his head. The dragon trainer heard of too many tales of the dead rising from their graves. Perhaps that is what happened down here?

"We should have never come here!" Darius cried out as he unsheathed his sword. "Every living pokemon is within that device. This can only mean one thing. That horsea is of the undead, and winter has come! Dear companions, we're witnesses to the dawn of the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!"

"Skrelp?"

Darius faced the darkness ahead of them, waiting for a zombie machoke riding upon a zombie rapidash to lead the charge of their undying horde. There was nothing but silence, which only escalated the fear factor.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 27 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

“You can’t be serious!” Lyla protested firmly to Branwys at her suggestion that the Breeder become the leader of their ragtag rescue group. What was going on!? One minute she had the mighty form of the majestic Tag Lee to cling to, then the shiny-armoured form of Darius the knight had been promised as her protector until Mr-Legs-Douken had been appointed leader. So why, all of a sudden was she in charge!?

“Branwys, I can’t! I’m not-!” Lyla pleaded, grabbing both of the smaller girl’s hands in her own. “I-I’m not very good at… What I mean is, sometimes I’m not…”

Douken’s insistant claims that some evil terrorist organisation was at work unsettled Lyla a little more than they had at first, his tone and persistence seemed so genuine that she paused for a moment to consider… No – it ws too silly to really think about properly.

Darius’s borrowed beautifly made a swift return, carrying what the knight identified as a mutant horsea. Lyla almost instantly turned her nose up at the shredded fins and gnarled scales that made up the ugly thing’s body but when Darius’s cry that the Pokemon was a zombie filled her ears, only action was on her mind.

“ARGH! Zombie?!” She screeched, snatching for a Pokeball and throwing it wildly. “Get rid of it, Jigglypuff! Pound attack, now!”

Leaping free of her Pokeball, the round pink Pokemon dove upon the ugly horsea and punched it square in the jaw with a well-aimed Pound that sent it flying straight into the far wall. It hit hard, letting out a strangled gasp of “Skkkrreeeeelp!”.

Lyla frowned. “Did it, like, say ‘help’?”

Although Lyla had an ability to understand what baby Pokemon wanted when they made certain noises, there was no way she could actually translate Pokemon talk… Despite the shadows creeping towards them through the hallway from the direction the Beautifly had brought back the sickened Horsea. With her eyes widening, Lyla took a step back from the advancing shapes in the dark and edged slightly behind Branwys.

“Not in charge!” She protested once more. She poked Branwys lightly on the shoulder. “Tag… You’re it?”

--------------------

+Quote Post

rt117
post Nov 27 2013, 07:02 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

(apparently i've been waiting for the wrong thread the whole time x_x.gif )

"Damn it... why do you have to be so quick for something so small..." Tikal sighed, finally nabbing the small Oshawott which had decided to make a run for Darius, scalchop still in hand as he waved it about. Recalling the small water Pokemon into its Pokeball, she heard what sounded like a screech coming from further down in the tunnel, in the direction that Darius and a few others had rushed toward.

"Now what..." she protested, rubbing her temple. All she wanted was to get her Pokemon and move on to the next gym, rather than get wrapped up in some ridiculous mess that had swapped out all her Pokemon. Shaking her head, the girl continued to run down the tunnel, where the sound of shouting could be more easily heard. Something to do about zombies apparently.

"Zombies? That's ridiculous... there's no such thing as..."

Nearly running into Darius in midthought, she peered over the armoured man's shoulder, to see the familiar figure of a Jigglypuff punch a small brown Horsea with a Pound attack. The girl blinked, almost recognizing the Jigglypuff as her own for a moment. That familiarity was quick to fade however, as while it was the same species as her own companion, it wasn't hers. No, hers was a bit more timid, not readily jumping out and pounding another small Pokemon.

But just what was that thing? Surely it wasn't a Pokemon she had seen before. And with Darius' open protest of his Pokedex not holding any data, it was clear that the Horsea-like creature was not a Horsea.

Still, the small, now injured Pokemon didn't seem to pose any threat toward them. As it let out a weakened "Skkkrreeeeelp", the girl cautiously moved forward, crouching in front of the Pokemon. It flinched, letting out another noise while trying to hop away. Carefully the girl scooped it up with both hands, in an attempt to calm it down. Still frightened, the small brown Pokemon proceeded to squirm, a stinging sensation running through her hands.

"It's okay..." she spoke, trying to comfort the small creature which still protested. Somehow the stinging feeling was familiar, remembering how she had accidentally poisoned herself on a few occasions when tending to her injured Nidorino, back when it was a Nidoran.

Standing back up to full height holding the somewhat calmed creature, the girl looked toward the group that she had somehow become a part of. It was hard to see in the dim light, but her features had become somewhat pale, not from fear, but poisoning instead. "I doubt it's a zombie, and I don't think it means any harm either." she finally stated, carefully rubbing the small Pokemon on the crest of its head, in an attempt to keep the small Pokemon calm. "I doubt it's a Horsea either, because it's poisonous."

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 2 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Branwys gaped at Lyla. Such base betrayal, putting her in charge when obviously she wasn't... she... there was... she was so SH--

She couldn't even think it without glaring at herself.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine," Branwys said, drawing out the bowl sound to the length of time it took to roll her eyes. "I'll lead. But if any one of you steps on me," she said, pointing to the boys while holding Lyla's hand, "I will release the Snorlax. And he will EAT you."

It would have been amusing, except that her eyes, older than her height and apparently childish statement, showed that she was dead serious..

Her leadership abilities were put to the test almost immediately when the Skrelp showed up. Branwys found herself stepping back, not in fear, but in incredulity at the suggestion of zombie pokemon. Her left hand went up near her cheek, pinky and pointer fingers pointing straight up, the two middle fingers curled downward and held in place by her thumb.

"ZOMB--" She sputtered for a bit while Lyla, the sweet, compassionate... flighty thing, sent the skrelp flying into a wall. She blinked. That was a tiny pink ball of... being a ball, and it had sent an intimidating pokemon flying. It just went to show, size really didn't matter. Neither did pink.

Pink was suddenly respectable, and Branwys had no idea what to do with this twist in her worldview.

Another girl moved up to them, then to the zombi-- the skrelp, it seemed, until it added syllables, that was what Branwys was going to call it. She picked it up, then approached the group with it, holding it in reddening hands.

Branwys sidled next to Lyla as the girl carried a proclaimed poisonous pokemon to the group. In a stage whisper, she said to Lyla, loud enough to be heard, "If she turns, aim for the head..!"

She was about to proclaim to the girl that she shouldn't have picked up a strange pokemon (as they had a chance to be, you know, electrical or burning or POISONOUS,) until she saw the same shadows Lyla had, but closer. From around the same corner that the skrelp came from came what looked like a gourd with a face, massive and floating as much as walking toward them, surrounded on two sides by what looked to be two walking evil trees and a whisp of smoke with a wooden mask.

Branwys' eyes went wide, and it was only her pride that kept her from appointing the newly poisoned girl the leader.

She was half afraid, when she turned to look at the new-comer, she'd be gaunt, undead, and leading these pokemon in a dance.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Dec 2 2013, 09:35 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

PANE

Douken couldn't help but blink at everyone's reaction when the "zombie Horsea" came into the picture. It wasn't in the Pokedex, so that meant it was a threat? "Uh, guys," Douken tried to get out as the chaos ensued, which involved Lyra summoning a Jigglypuff to attack it. "Guys..." That was when the newcomer came in, taking the mysterious Pokemon in hand and trying to calm it, though her face didn't look right.

Walking over to Tikal, he dug into his bag, soon to pull out a Pecha Berry and handed it over. "You should eat this before the toxins run deeper in your body," he advised before offering the Skrelp an Oran Berry. With those two taken care of, it seemed more guests had come forward, and sure enough, it was nothing they were familiar with.

"Guys, calm down," he said, stepping forward over to the new appearances and crouched up in front of them, putting out some more Oran Berries. "What if these are a new species of Pokemon in themselves? Think about it, we didn't know about Pokemon like Gothica here from that ooone placcceeee... Unova, right! Anyways, what's to say these are Pokemon that are new to the region that the dexes are not up to date with? Its one hell of a discovery, if you ask me.

"Speaking of Gothica," his head turned to the Psychic on his shoulder and asked, "Think we can talk to them?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 3 2013, 09:09 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

And a Golurk

"Butterball, blow these fiends back to hell! Gust!"

"Beau. ti. FLY!"

As soon as more shadows appeared, Darius' focus was on the zombie horde (of three) before him. The winds from the gust attack blew around him, drowning out whatever sensible comments were being made behind him. He had to shout just to be heard from the windstorm.

"SAVE YOURSELVES! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF! WARN THE WORLD OF THE COMING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! MAY I BE REMEMBERED FOREVER! FUS RO DAH!"

If the dragon trainer were to die here, it would be a fitting end to his otherwise short legend. Saving those he was charged with protecting while halting the cataclysm before him: such stories would be passed on as legend to the surviving population. He would inspire the next generation into fighting off the undead and ending their reign once and for all. Every son of Furoh would be named Darius in his honor. He just wished he could be around to see it happen.

Anyways, the beautifly's gust was focused on the supposed leader of the group: the animated pumpkin. Darius hadn't realized how good of a choice the attack was: even if his enemies weren't zombies, they were part grass.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Dec 7 2013, 01:04 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

From her spot hiding regrouping behind the tiny shoulders of Branwys, Lyla panted heavily after her borrowed Jigglypuff had dealt with the rotten Horsea and thanked the Powers That Be that she had been entrusted with such a capable Pokemon. The round pink ball waddled back to her side quickly, getting a tickle of praise between his ears where a curl of hair dangled over his face. Lyla had always loved round pink Pokemon and this Jigglypuff was no exception. Her hand froze, however, as the forms of some decidedly non-pink non-round non-cute Pokemon introduced themselves to the already-crowded tunnel.

“Eep…” Lyla moaned as the creepy beings advanced upon them, finding only Darius as a barrier between them.

Without warning, Darius attacked and yelled for the rest to run for their lives and Lyla could only respond in one way. Swooooon… She caught herself quickly, almost taking Branwys down with her, but managed to hold her unsteady footing. How brave of Darius! For him to throw himself so willingly into battle for the rest of them to survive… His earlier discretions were certainly forgiven now.

*OMG he got hot all over again!*

Lyla bit her lip, her flight response not kicking in as quickly as it normally would. She would, after all, be alone if she deserted the others in panic and there was no way she was about to let that happen.

“Er…” Lyla leaned down, closer to Branwys. “Shouldn’t we help?”

“Jiggly!” The proud balloon at her hand cried, patting Lyla’s leg confidently. She nodded to him.

“Go for it, Jigglypuff! Hyper Voice, now!”

--------------------

+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 7 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #20

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

"I'm surrounded by idiots..." Tikal sighed to herself, slapping a hand over her face as Brawnys declared to aim for her head if she 'turned'. If only they would stop and realize how ridiculous that sounded. That was when one member of the group broke away, handing her a Pecha berry, and the small traumatized Pokemon an Oran berry. She took the small fruit with thanks, quickly popping it into her mouth. Almost right away the poisonous sensation that had been spreading from her hand was gone.

"Thanks." Tikal smiled, glad that at least one other person hadn't been drawn into the nonsense. Perhaps it would make things a bit easier to have one other logical person to help her out, then get stuck in the scenario that everyone else had apparently decided on. She was about to say something else, when the piercing shriek from the Jigglypuff caused her to wince, and try to cup her ears with her one free hand. She was fed up with trying to deal with the rest of those she had been stuck with, as they obviously wouldn't listen to reason if Darius continued to try and play 'hero'.

"I've had enough..."

And with that, she moved her free hand down to produce a Pokeball, calling forth the Meganium that she had obtained during the mixup.

"Meganium, use your Sweet Scent to calm everyone down." she called over the screeching Hyper Voice. Facing the supposed allies, the large Grass Pokemon let loose a pleasant aroma from the large flower around its neck, to clear the minds of those who breathed it in.

"Now can you all just please stop fighting for just a minute, and listen to some logic?"

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.