Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Exploration not counting my pokemon properly?, A Ripple in Time Task 1 is showing [4/5], but I have them all
Sushala
post Feb 14 2018, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 149 101

Active Squad

Let your Pokémon out for breakfast
—Have a Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle and Butterfree at level 35 or higher. [4/5]
Note: Pokémon used for this task must have been obtained after the start of the task! Ones already in your possession before having moved on to this task cannot be used. You started this task on: Tuesday, February 13th 2018 at 2:20 PM

After I started the exploration and got the task I went and plucked all of the necessary pokemon (albeit at their starting forms, aside from butterfree) from safari zone, and popped them one at a time into the PokeWalker to get them to the appropriate levels/stages.
In my party I now have:
  • Piegeotto: Level 45
  • Bulbasaur: Level 50
  • Charmeleon: Level 42
  • Wartortle: Level 46
  • Butterfree: Level 36
SO, unless I'm completely missing something, that's all the correct pokemon, at level 35 (or higher), all obtained after I started the task. But it is clearly not counting one of them and I cannot move on with the exploration.

This post has been edited by Sushala: Feb 14 2018, 01:44 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DrSnap
post Feb 14 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Ghost with 108 souls
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 880

Nightmarez

Looks like you got your Bulbasaur egg out of your daycare 5 hours before starting the exploration ^^

--------------------

~~ ~~
+Quote Post

Sushala
post Feb 14 2018, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 149 101

Active Squad

Ah, that does seem to have been the problem. Actually looks like the one I was using was from 12 hours earlier than I had started; must've gotten it mixed up with a properly-timed egg, during all that sweat.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:28 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.