Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Night Song, Sign up and OOC chat
Mrs Snape
post Jun 28 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #1

Always
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21 707

Snape

houndoom.gif Night Song houndoom.gif

The RP is up!

oh.gif New tribes have opened themselvs to the public! They have been in hiding for a long time! Comn, You know you wanna be one cat.gif !!

The three tribes of Sinnoh are fighting. The vicious leader of the Bloodskull tribe, Savannah, has started the war. The Sunseed tribe were the first victems, soon the Bluestone tribe joined in. Few of each group have rebled and become loners, ohers have tried to stop the war, others get cought in the Bloodskull's rampage. How will you fight? The decicion is yours in 'Night Song, Battles of the Tribes'

TRIBES:
Bloodskull Tribe, Places left: hunter (0 places left!), Docter (2 needed), and trackers (3 needed!)
Sunseed Tribe, Places left: Gatherer (2 needed), Docter (1 more needed), and Trackers (3 needed)
Bluestone tribe, Places left: Fishers (0 places for this job left), Docter (2 needed), and Trackers (0 needed)
Greysky tribe, Places left: Assistant, Scouts (3 needed), Docter (2 needed).
Starshine tribe, Places left: Assistant, Gaurdians (3 needed), Docter (1 needed)
Loners

YAY! I new RP! Pokemon sign up fourm V
CODE
Name:
Appearance:
Side:
Tribe:
Place in tribe:

RULES (click to show)

Mine V

Name: Savannah
Pokemon: Houndoom
Appearance:
Side: Evil
Tribe: Bloodskull Tribe
Place in Tribe: Leader

(if your a loner, put loner in the tribe spot and leave the place in tribe blank. If your on the good side, trying to stop the war, then put 'Good' on the Side section. The Bloodskull tribe live in the bad lands, so they are forced to hunt. The Sunseed tribe live in meadows, and are Vegatarians.. no hunters, Just gatherers of crops. The Bluestone tribe live near Rivers, so they have Fishers to catch the fish. the Greysky tribe DON'T EAT! they can, but they can be satesfyed by air. Therefore, they don't need hunters or fishers or gatherers. NOTE: All Tribe Members WILL BE WARRIORS TOO! If you wan't to only be a warrior, put that in the place section.)

NOTE: When Bloodskull tribe comes to the tribes in peace, then they are wanting a meeting. The meeting place is called 'Shallow log bay'. There is this log with water in it. Yep.. soo. Yeh. If no more people join by July June 30, the RP will start. All other spots will have to be rolled with the already joined members. If others join in after it has started, then they will have to RP that they found that tribe and joined and got their job Ex. Thnx for reading! -Cynder )

Accepted Files: (click to show)

This post has been edited by Cynder Dustypaws: Jul 2 2009, 02:52 PM

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

Severus Snape <3 (click to show)
Quotatious Quotes, and artistic arts(And Avatar credits. And Duck-Duck-Goose) (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Envy!
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 637

War's Bane

Name: Icestar
Pokemon: Empoleon
Appearance:
Side: Good
Tribe: Bluestone. Blue is perty
Place in tribe: Uh... I guess ill be the leader... But if that is too much to ask, a fisher

--------------------
~Dire

I am a Symphonic 1st Violin Orch Dork! HATERS GONNA HATE

DireTylo on deviantART.

サザンドラ • ギラティナ • ラティオス • ボスゴドラ • メタグロス • ゲノセクト

Random Derp (click to show)
About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
--Formerly known as Serene Cheshire, formerly Krona, formerly known as HydroForce, who was also known as the original Suzuki
I was the first overall poster for a REALLY long time. That is my legacy here on GTS >w<--

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Mrs Snape
post Jun 28 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #3

Always
Group Icon

Snape

Accepted! Yeh, I guess you can be in two of the Jobs XD It also doesn't matter if you ask to be leader or not. You can be a leader if you put it in that 'Place in tribe' Spot. If two ask for something that has 1 left in the same tribe,I will choose ome of the people out of random for that Spot. The others will have to switch tribes.

This post has been edited by Cynder Dustypaws: Jun 28 2009, 09:57 PM

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

Quotatious Quotes, and artistic arts(And Avatar credits. And Duck-Duck-Goose) (click to show)
+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #4

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Really? I don't have to be a fisher too
Anyway... Thankies ^^
This RP looks fun

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
--Formerly known as Serene Cheshire, formerly Krona, formerly known as HydroForce, who was also known as the original Suzuki
I was the first overall poster for a REALLY long time. That is my legacy here on GTS >w<--

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #5

My favorite Noah in D-Gray Man, Tyki. I love him!
Group Icon

From: On a train playing poker with Tyki and some other people
Member No.: 10 028

Pikachu Army!!

Name: Flare
Pokemon: Flareon
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2007/263...on_by_Wakki.png
Side: Evil but good at times
Tribe: Bloodskull
Place in tribe: Assistant

--------------------
Thanks for Team Forest Suz, Hydro, Krona wink.gif
My Shiny (click to show)

(thanks Crest for Christmaschu)

My legends~
I am a BIG Tyki Mikk fan in D-Gray man!~
Tyki Mikk is introduced shortly after Allen meets Arystar and recruits him into becoming an ally. This Noah lives a double life: his "white side" that is a carefree and goofy man of Portuguese descent who travels with humans that love to play poker, and his sadistic "black side" that has a lust for blood and takes up his role as Noah's descendant.

Tyki Mikk (ティキ・ミック Tiki Mikku) represents the "Pleasure" of Noah. He is the younger brother of Cyril Kamelot and the uncle of Road Kamelot.The Earl once mentions that Tyki subconsciously suppresses his Noah. Tyki has two "sides" to his life, one in which he is a care-free, Portuguese vagabond and the other where he is a Noah and seemingly well-known in society. He enjoys living them both, but fears losing the human friends he has. After Allen Walker's failed attempt to exorcise the Noah, the Noah consumes him. The holy marks, which have previously disappeared, are replaced by three marks: a large one at the base of his neck and two smaller ones on his hands. His appearance transforms into that of a demonic knight and later, after his human form returns, a gray skin tone remains. The wounds from the exorcism still continue to hurt him. Tyki has the ability to "choose" what he wants to touch, allowing him to walk on water or air and harmlessly passing through anything, with the exception of Innocence. He can also "reject" the atmosphere, creating a vacuum. Tease, man-eating golems in the shape of a butterfly given as a gift from the Earl, obey him. He is voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa.
+Quote Post

Mrs Snape
post Jun 28 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #6

Always
Group Icon

Snape

Accepted! Ok soo... Umm... you can take shifts on doing fishing and stuff.. I will edit that later.. GTG.

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

Ya sure xD

By evil but good at times I meant

In a battle or with leader Flare: You will die and you will like it!

Out of battle away from leader flare: You will not die and you will not like it xD

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~
Tyki Mikk is introduced shortly after Allen meets Arystar and recruits him into becoming an ally. This Noah lives a double life: his "white side" that is a carefree and goofy man of Portuguese descent who travels with humans that love to play poker, and his sadistic "black side" that has a lust for blood and takes up his role as Noah's descendant.

Tyki Mikk (ティキ・ミック Tiki Mikku) represents the "Pleasure" of Noah. He is the younger brother of Cyril Kamelot and the uncle of Road Kamelot.The Earl once mentions that Tyki subconsciously suppresses his Noah. Tyki has two "sides" to his life, one in which he is a care-free, Portuguese vagabond and the other where he is a Noah and seemingly well-known in society. He enjoys living them both, but fears losing the human friends he has. After Allen Walker's failed attempt to exorcise the Noah, the Noah consumes him. The holy marks, which have previously disappeared, are replaced by three marks: a large one at the base of his neck and two smaller ones on his hands. His appearance transforms into that of a demonic knight and later, after his human form returns, a gray skin tone remains. The wounds from the exorcism still continue to hurt him. Tyki has the ability to "choose" what he wants to touch, allowing him to walk on water or air and harmlessly passing through anything, with the exception of Innocence. He can also "reject" the atmosphere, creating a vacuum. Tease, man-eating golems in the shape of a butterfly given as a gift from the Earl, obey him. He is voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa.
+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #8

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Icestar: OH ARCEUS IM GUNNA DIE! Wait... *grins* Two fire types against a water...

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

+ to that- and 1 fire is good away from the leader xD

Little fire is flying around Flares body. Did you see the pic xD

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #10

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Wut?

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

Wut?...wut?...chicken butt?...wut?..

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #12

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Icestar: o_o"

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

I keep refreshing but nothing is happening...Soon I think ill be reading while waiting

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #14

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Me too... I wanna start but Ice is gunna have a coniption beign the only good Pokemon

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

Ignoring lol

rofl I just thought of something. Remember in out of daycare you said Darkrai I said if anything went wrong I- but Darkrai already hung up you should have done this

Darkrai I said if anything went wrong I- The was a sudden click and beeping. Darkrai had hung up. the telepathicy went Beep Beep BEEP If you would like to make a call please hang up and try again. If you need help hang up and then dial your operator...you still there?... I said hang up... DONT YOU HEAR THE BEEPS! BEEP BEEP BEEP!

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #16

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

I almost said: DARKRAI! DON"T HANG UP ON ME!

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

xD

Im going crazy here

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #18

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

AUG IM BORED.
I no... Im gunna gather up a big wad of quotes from my fav songs
*points to the bottom of siggeh*

This post has been edited by Suzuki: Jun 28 2009, 10:31 PM

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

Pikachurox
post Jun 28 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Pikachu Army!!

Im buisy listening to this song that is pretty funny. My mom said only people in our family

--------------------
My Shiny (click to show)

My legends~

+Quote Post

DireTylo
post Jun 28 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #20

Envy!
Group Icon

War's Bane

Only in ur family wut?
Meh, Im too lazy... I wanna watch Up again... Ish my favite movie nao... Yursh. I meant to say it like that.

--------------------
~Dire

DireTylo on deviantART.

About Me (click to show)
Credits (click to show)

Grab Your Gun
Search and Destroy
+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.