Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
June Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Takoyaki Gamma
post Jun 2 2016, 03:51 AM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 7 248

my fave...6

QUOTE(Vande @ Jun 2 2016, 08:14 AM) *
QUOTE(Shun Kurosaki @ Jun 2 2016, 12:00 AM) *
Probably comes as no surprise to figure which character I was XD

omg such small world we are in XD

Haha, so you were the Shun XD
Brilliant XD
I know my friend also took some photos, they are on the YGO meet group page now and cosplay FB.

Ya I've seen a lot of em, I'll need to get mine up soon XD

On another note, I'm tearing what's left of my hair out trying to finish this exploration task

Needing a specific pokemon from the safari and there aren't any

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jun 2 2016, 05:14 AM
Post #62

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

So June is (Sexuality) Pride month and if you are willing to share your sexuality, I figure this is a great place to do that (even if you're straight, feel free to say so (even though pride month is for LGBTQIA+) Your sexuality is just as valid as everyone elses'!) So if you wanna give a bit about your sexuality and what it means for you to be that sexuality, then here's the starting point! This can also be a way for people to learn different sexualities too (bc not everyone is sure what they identify as yet)

My Sexuality: Asexual and Aromantic (click to show)

So there ya have it, my sexuality (: Being a minority is difficult and many people don't have as much support for their sexuality either, but we're all in this together and I hope one day the world will accept us all for who we are and not what they want us to be. In the grand scheme of things, you deserve to be loved <3

This post has been edited by Hitaka5Ever: Jun 2 2016, 05:14 AM

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jun 2 2016, 07:24 AM
Post #63

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Hitaka5Ever @ Jun 2 2016, 11:14 AM) *
So June is (Sexuality) Pride month and if you are willing to share your sexuality, I figure this is a great place to do that (even if you're straight, feel free to say so (even though pride month is for LGBTQIA+) Your sexuality is just as valid as everyone elses'!) So if you wanna give a bit about your sexuality and what it means for you to be that sexuality, then here's the starting point! This can also be a way for people to learn different sexualities too (bc not everyone is sure what they identify as yet)

Not that I want to stop you discussing it here, but Gryphaena has a great thread already talking about this sort of thing here! I figured she'd appreciate a plug. happy.gif
I'm straight myself, but there are plenty of users here who aren't, and those of us who are are all pretty accepting. GPX is really good for that. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jun 2 2016, 08:09 AM
Post #64

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

New trailer's out!

We now know Solgaleo and Lunala's typings and abilities, as well as the names of two possible rivals.

Also, that Pokédex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Demonic Platypus
post Jun 2 2016, 08:16 AM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 827

Active Squad

Well so far for me June isn't off to a great start... Failed some tests and I lost in the battle subway at streak 74. Hopefully the summer will be better with relaxation...
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 2 2016, 08:35 AM
Post #66

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

[14:30:20] <+Hiraelle> wtf is the deal with solgaleo's type though
[14:31:49] <+Hiraelle> "hey it's the sun pokémon you know the big ball of FIRE and LAVA so its type will be psychic steel"
[14:32:00] <%Sam> fire/fairy would have been better
[14:32:02] <%Sam> >_>
[14:32:06] <+Hiraelle> YES
[14:32:23] <%Sam> #nintendologic
[14:32:44] <+Kaepora_Gaebora> Fire/poison maybe. Since the sun is gas, and poison is the closest to gas, methinks
[14:33:17] <+Cycloneblaze> it's weak to fire lul
[14:33:24] <+Cycloneblaze> as Cobalt pointed out to me

Views on Solgaleo's typing.. lel.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jun 2 2016, 08:39 AM
Post #67

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(North Star @ Jun 2 2016, 08:09 AM) *
New trailer's out!

We now know Solgaleo and Lunala's typings and abilities, as well as the names of two possible rivals.

Also, that Pokédex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'M SO FREAKING HYPED.
Every time they release new info I get so excited. xD.gif
I can not wait til November. cat.gif

The Pokedex is adorable! It's interesting how it's gonna be like another character of sorts. grin.gif

From the expression Lillie makes on her artwork makes me feel like she's gonna be one of those characters that are kind of a jerk to the main character at first (and since it says she "has devoured many books", she'll probably giving some information for the story at some point).

And it turns out that there are multiple islands (figured so since it's based on Hawaii). And an artificial island? That's sound interesting (and undoubtedly significant to the story I assume tongue.gif - villain team base? maybe not but *shrug*).

^And I was expecting Solgaleo to have a fire type, too.

Welp, I'm ready for the next batch of info. teehee.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post Jun 2 2016, 09:44 AM
Post #68

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

Whole party is locked... Thats is gonna speed up my Shiny Hunting -_-2.gif.

On the other note, im not hyped at all for Pokemon Moon and Sun. So far I only like the water starter and the fire, the legends look like lost art for Noivern en Pyroar and as some have mentioned before the typing of pokemons these days dont make any sense what so ever...

Strangely enough I do still like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, though thats a whole other type of game.

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jun 2 2016, 09:50 AM
Post #69

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

what
why is Solgaleo Psychic/Steel

this makes zero sense
still looks awesome as hell though
I cannot wait till November

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Jun 2 2016, 09:51 AM
Post #70

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

I guess no one was expecting such (bad) typings, but it's not the first time that GF gives us different typings than what people were expecting based on design/descriptions. I'm more upset with the abilities, which are "new" but not really new since Clear Body and Multiscale already exist. And it seems like Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam disregards abilities. Pretty much op. I'm hoping that the Rotom Dex ends up being a new form, but I highly doubt it.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 2 2016, 09:53 AM
Post #71

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I'm also really surprised that Solgaleo isn't part fire type :\ Lunala's typing is alright though, and I've already preordered Moon so I'm happy ^^ Also intrigued to find out more about this new Pokedex feature.

Speaking of anime conventions, there's a con on here later this month which I'm looking forward to. Though this year they seemed to have really cut back on the anime voice actor guests they usually have, which is a little disappointing. Nevertheless, it will be fun to look around at all the stalls, displays and cosplays and get a heap of Streetpasses :P I can't decide if I'm going to cosplay or not this time. I don't feel like putting the time/money/effort into one or reusing one of my old ones, but I don't think I'd feel right going to a convention and not cosplaying to some degree ^^" Maybe I'll just go as a school girl of some sort, which would be pretty easy and effortless and low-key. Maybe Nozomi Toujou... hmmyes.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jun 2 2016, 10:01 AM
Post #72

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Pretty interesting types for those legendaries. Gotta say that I'm not surprised by Lunala's, but Solgaleo's caught me off guard. Their moves are cool, too.

Professor Kukui looks like a chill bro and probably calls people "dude."

Everything about the game looks great to me so far. The Rotomdex is unexpected, but at this point, all I hope is that they keep things like DexNav. Please, please keep DexNav. I frankly don't give a damn about Amie or even Super Training (except for rare stones, I suppose), but I need my DexNav.

Edit: Regarding anime conventions, I've only been to one. The only things that really appeal to me about them are the artist alley areas, and otherwise, I don't care that much. I'm more of a PAX person myself, so hopefully I'll get to go some year. Too many teenagers otherwise. sad.gif

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jun 2 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #73

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Oh nice! A Rotom in the game?! Wow! I'll have to watch the trailer again, when I have free time and can turn the sound on. I didn't mind the type matches for the legendaries because it looks like they're both using the sun and moon to assist in their fighting. It's kind of cool and different. I don't mind that the sun one isn't fire; it looks like it can use the benefits of the fire (sun) though so... that's nice. Right?

I deposited my Poke Hunt entry and am not expecting anything above a 3rd place. I'd actually be surprised, if I don't find a replacement, that it'll make a 3rd place showing. IVs of 125 are pretty bad for the Poke Hunts now that we all look for higher IV levels. *blush*

In other GPX news... happy birthday to me.... my random Munna for the Hunt had hatched shiny. While it is now sentry, it is awfully pretty (imo) so I was quite pleased with its hatching. *happy dances*

Today I hope to finish this exploration step and collect my prize so that I can move on to a new exploration. I might begin DotW again. I do have a couple of plates left to forge. I don't have the Exp All to assist, but I don't want that to stop me from another possible Arceus form. love.gif arceus.gif So we'll see.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jun 2 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #74

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Alola looks nice, though count me in as one of the many confused about Solgaleo's typing. It could have at least had Fire as a secondary type, but I guess if that's what they want.

I'm also loving the new characters, like Kukui and the rival. The Rotom Pokedex looks like an interesting twist. I wonder how Mega Evolution will be handled now.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Jun 2 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #75

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

Happy birthday, Mamanator!

I, for one, am surprised that Solgaleo isn't fire and Lunala isn't dark. But I'm still getting Moon anyway. Batmon master race.

In other news, I'm starting Death of the World for the first time. Welcome to hell. xD.gif

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jun 2 2016, 11:20 AM
Post #76

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Jun 2 2016, 09:06 AM) *

I, for one, am surprised that Solgaleo isn't fire and Lunala isn't dark. But I'm still getting Moon anyway. Batmon master race.

In other news, I'm starting Death of the World for the first time. Welcome to hell. xD.gif

Thanks for the wishes, Snowsky. It was an odd day yesterday, but it ended well and that's all that matters. So... yay for another year of hanging around. LOL

Oh, and good luck on your DotW run through. Do you have an Exp All?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Jun 2 2016, 11:27 AM
Post #77

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jun 2 2016, 12:20 PM) *
QUOTE(Snowsky @ Jun 2 2016, 09:06 AM) *

Thanks for the wishes, Snowsky. It was an odd day yesterday, but it ended well and that's all that matters. So... yay for another year of hanging around. LOL

Oh, and good luck on your DotW run through. Do you have an Exp All?

No problem happy.gif Did you get something cool?

Thank you! Yes, I do indeed have an Exp. All. I believe it'll be quite useful during the dreaded Task 11. Dx.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jun 2 2016, 12:00 PM
Post #78

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

That'll definitely give you a leg up. I don't have that so that task takes up a great deal of time for me. How I wish I could pay money for it... or every single point and/or prize point just to get that. Yeah. It's worth that much to me. blush.gif My prize points are currently at 1,005 and my points are at 4,001,900.

We went out to dinner last night to Chipolte. It's one of my favorite restaurants. While I kind of wanted Applebee's... after my soup or salad lunch that left me feeling ill.. I wasn't quite up to much. But the girls really wanted to go to Chipolte so I agreed to that restaurant. And, I suppose, since I brought them yesterday, I did get myself 4 new pairs of capris. LOL In our house, us adults? We don't get birthday presents.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Jun 2 2016, 12:40 PM
Post #79

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jun 2 2016, 01:00 PM) *
That'll definitely give you a leg up. I don't have that so that task takes up a great deal of time for me. How I wish I could pay money for it... or every single point and/or prize point just to get that. Yeah. It's worth that much to me. blush.gif My prize points are currently at 1,005 and my points are at 4,001,900.

What Pokémon do you use in the Battle Tower? Maybe I can offer a suggestion for your team. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Snowsky: Jun 2 2016, 12:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 2 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #80

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

I take it none of you guys have seen the deer-like Pokémon in the first trailer? I've not seen many people pick up on that.. if you stop the trailer about 12-13 seconds in and look at the lower left, there's a a boy with some deer-like Pokémon in front of him.

Happy birthday, Mamanator too! grin.gif

I have 4 Ancient Plates to use still but I'm not able to do the exploration because of this crappy laptop. Barely able to do 2k in half an hour..

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.