Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chrome Display Error, Only happens in Chrome
Kirvee
post Sep 24 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 882

Main Diamond Party

For the past while a weird thing with the site happens whenever I have it open in Chrome. Things that normally have a bubble appear upon hovering will still have the bubble appear, but they will 1) flash in and out repeatedly until the mouse is positioned right or held still or removed and 2) this makes clicking things like party commands completely and utterly impossible in Chrome.

For example, I just opened my party to check it in Chrome and wanted to release all the Pokemon at once as I usually do, but this bug makes it so that I literally can't hit the "release all" button, because it acts like that pop up is in the way and if I try clicking rapidly it still won't do anything. It disappears when I click, reappears as soon as I lift my finger.

I don't have this problem at all in Firefox, so it's exclusively a Chrome issue as far as I know. And I have the latest version of Chrome.

--------------------
Please click and care for my pets!

My GPX+

Also, I make sprites. Click here for my Sprite Shop.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.