Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
am I the only one....
werewolf warrior
post Feb 4 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 985

Active Squad

i agree...Ash should've kept charizard and secptile in his team and evolve the totodile! He should have catch zapdos to replace pikachu.

--------------------
The wolves will prevail!
Name: WOLFGUN
Diamond Friend Code: 3351 0704 8253
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rym
post Feb 7 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #22

Lost in the woods...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 050

SoulSliver

I don't know, I kind of like the fact that Ash never evolved piakchu. Having one pokemon that goes through everything with him without ever changing adds something. Sure, a pikachu isn't as strong as a raichu, but don't some lower evolutions learn faster? Eh, it just works for me. That he never evolves or hangs onto any other good pokemon is kind of irritating. But, if he had an excellent team there would be no question about how he did in battes. No susupense; where's the fun in that? Same goes for the legendaries. Heh, that's just what I think about it.

Rym pikachu.gif

--------------------
I am currently able to breed any breedable pokemon from LG/FR/R/S/E/SS/HG and most from D/P/Pt. If you're looking for something in particular let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The best little sprite there is, By Coolio.
+Quote Post

suzyk
post Feb 7 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #23

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.
Group Icon

Member No.: 945

Shameless Man Whores

Raichu > Pikachu... or was it Pikachu > Raichu?
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Feb 7 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #24

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

I don't know, but by the time Ash evolves his Pikachu it will have learned all of its moves. IT KNOWS VOLT TACKLE. IT'S READY TO EVOLVE.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Sceptile100
post Feb 7 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #25

Resident Sceptile Fanatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 360

Active Squad

He should have kept his sceptile, when a Sceptile can beat a blaziken you don't get rid of it.

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Fear my incredble Sceptile!!!![/align]
[align=center]Sig created by Wymsy[/align][align=center]<div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Click or my Sceptile will find you! (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)[/align]<div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>
What kind of horrible person would not click theese and risk the dragons dying, a mean hateful person, that's who.
To see the adult dragons you've helped nurtured click here</div></div>
+Quote Post

Balmungmp5
post Feb 7 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #26

Formerly Darksword
Group Icon

Member No.: 161

Active Squad

I'm pretty sure his aipom will evolve since it's a 2nd gen pokemon in a team of all 4th gen (except for pikachu)

edit* I just realized it did evolve. also has anybody noticed that the anime has gotten a lot different this season? he doesn't always win and it seems like everything is evolving

--------------------

I claim Scizor
also don't pm me and ask me to trade if you don't have anything in mind.
+Quote Post

Leki
post Feb 13 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 093

Fighters

Is it just me, or should Pikachu be able to kill, like, anything by now? XD This late in the game I'd say it's time for him to start downing rock types without any trouble at all

^---actually, in his FIRST FREAKIN' BADGE, with Brock, his Pikachu downed an Onix with a tad bit of training.

I know it's not just me when I say that Ash is to freakin' strong. He almost NEVER loses! Y-Y And I get tired of him, I love him and all... but even when they had Dawn or May, Ash was still there.... I get tired of his adventures. It's not called 'The Adentures of Ash'.

And I don't mind the not evolving part, some I don't think would WANT to evolve. But I always think, "What the frick?" whenever he gets rid of one. Lessee, he's gotten rid of Primeape, Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, and he sent alot to Oak. He just doesn't use 'em, or he sends 'em off? It's sad. Y-Y I miss Pidgeot.

--------------------
|Pearl ~ 2277-5074-2140 ~ Lots of Dex Entries|
Team/Torterra/Staraptor/Gengar/Manetric/Garchomp/Gastrodon
|White ~ 4298-2640-8630|
Team/Emboar/Unfezant/Scolipede/Zebstrika/Audino/Whisicott
+Quote Post

Starcoffin
post Feb 13 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #28

SIRadio.fm
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 079

Active Squad

Pikachu should be owning everything

Anyway, something that always bugged me was that in the anime, you could use certian move combos with the field for an advantage, I want to see a game where you control the pokemon, the wii would be perfect. YOU digw the attack, YOU do something to end up hitting yourself in confusion. YOU can train your sandshrew to be resistant to water (like that guy's was in the FIRST season)

I know it is off topic a little, but it still links back to the anime.

Not to mention they should go back and create a game for the Orange Islands, for us old fans that loved the show before we knew what anime was, thinking it was just cartoons.

--------------------

My Sprites (click to show)

.:.:.: All images created by Starcoffin :.:.:.
Copyright Images borrowed, no currency in any form is being made or transfered for it's use
+Quote Post

Balmungmp5
post Feb 13 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #29

Formerly Darksword
Group Icon

Active Squad

hey this is interesting

--------------------

I claim Scizor
+Quote Post

Leki
post Feb 13 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 093

Fighters

QUOTE(Starcoffin @ Feb 13 2008, 06:51 PM) *
Pikachu should be owning everything

Anyway, something that always bugged me was that in the anime, you could use certian move combos with the field for an advantage, I want to see a game where you control the pokemon, the wii would be perfect. YOU digw the attack, YOU do something to end up hitting yourself in confusion. YOU can train your sandshrew to be resistant to water (like that guy's was in the FIRST season)

I know it is off topic a little, but it still links back to the anime.

Not to mention they should go back and create a game for the Orange Islands, for us old fans that loved the show before we knew what anime was, thinking it was just cartoons.

That would be sweet with the Wii, actually.... cat.gif

.... and.... I now love you. ORANGE ISLANDS. YES. smile.gif The Orange Islands are classic Pokemon, and are HIGHLY unappreciated. I never hear anything 'bout them. Y-Y I would get every single game they had for that series.

--------------------
|Pearl ~ 2277-5074-2140 ~ Lots of Dex Entries|
Team/Torterra/Staraptor/Gengar/Manetric/Garchomp/Gastrodon
|White ~ 4298-2640-8630|
Team/Emboar/Unfezant/Scolipede/Zebstrika/Audino/Whisicott
+Quote Post

Balmungmp5
post Feb 13 2008, 11:58 PM
Post #31

Formerly Darksword
Group Icon

Active Squad

I really didn't like the orange islands arc sine it was just filler and didn't have ground in what really mattered , the games

--------------------

I claim Scizor
+Quote Post

SMGT
post Feb 14 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #32

Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 118

Active Squad

Ash is dumb. Period. His voice gives me headaches... x_x.gif

--------------------
~And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!~

+Quote Post

Seadragon
post Feb 15 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #33

Splash
Group Icon

Member No.: 926

Active Squad

QUOTE(cyberon @ Feb 4 2008, 01:05 AM) *
i agree...Ash should've kept charizard and secptile in his team and evolve the totodile! He should have catch zapdos to replace pikachu.

I know for sure that Ash'll never get rid of Pikachu, or catch a legendary... So you can forget that.

I do agree that he needs to evolve his Totodile.

And Charizard can be called upon. So technically, he did keep it.

--------------------
magnemite.gif poliwhirl.gif Poliwhirl and Magnemite are claimed by me! poliwhirl.gif magnemite.gif

If you want to have a uber on your team, fine. Use one. Don't let other people stop you from having Pokemon you want on your team unless you tell them to. I don't think there's anything wrong with ubers, so I gladly use my Lugia. If you want to have a uber on your team, don't leave them sitting in a box just because someone said they're wrong. Take them out and stick em' in your team, dangit!!

And remember kids, frogs are evil! They are. Have you ever looked at their eyes? PURE EVIL.

Click the eggs/Pokemon, I will ALWAYS return the favors. awesome.gif But if you're only going to only click one, click the Poliwhirl.
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Feb 18 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #34

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

yeah...is it just me or is it gay that his pidgey he caught at level two evolved to a pidgeot(lvl 36) in viridian forest when we had to grind like hell to get our starter to level sixteen to evolve it before brock (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

post Apr 24 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 205

so i herd...

Yeah... Wassup with that?!

This post has been edited by Creepiest: Apr 3 2014, 05:08 AM
+Quote Post

TripsOverFlatSur...
post Oct 5 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 530

Active Squad

QUOTE(Leki @ Feb 13 2008, 05:05 PM) *
Is it just me, or should Pikachu be able to kill, like, anything by now? XD This late in the game I'd say it's time for him to start downing rock types without any trouble at all

^---actually, in his FIRST FREAKIN' BADGE, with Brock, his Pikachu downed an Onix with a tad bit of training.I know it's not just me when I say that Ash is to freakin' strong. He almost NEVER loses! Y-Y And I get tired of him, I love him and all... but even when they had Dawn or May, Ash was still there.... I get tired of his adventures. It's not called 'The Adentures of Ash'.

And I don't mind the not evolving part, some I don't think would WANT to evolve. But I always think, "What the frick?" whenever he gets rid of one. Lessee, he's gotten rid of Primeape, Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, and he sent alot to Oak. He just doesn't use 'em, or he sends 'em off? It's sad. Y-Y I miss Pidgeot.

Actually didn't pikachu hit the fire alarm and the Sprinklers went off??

--------------------

I need all the help I can get crazy.gif but I click back full party! nod.gif
+Quote Post

Andris
post Oct 8 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 618

Dream Team

QUOTE(Archangel 1602 @ Jan 18 2008, 05:22 PM) *
Ash fails at life. He could have the most uber team but leaves them all away while he goes to Sinnoh. Um...wtf Ash. You have, at your disposal, Charizard, Sceptile, Donphan, Heracross, and others, but leave them for a STARLY, AIPOM, BUIZEL, CHIMCHAR, AND TURTWIG. I'd laugh if all of Ash's pokes left him because he takes the weak ones over an uber team.

I totally agree whit you, I can't understand why Ash left his Bayleef at home, Bayleef is a well experienced grass type pokemon.

Why Ash don't really care whit Totodile, Cyndaquil, Heracross or Noctowl, and why he don't pick up his Pidgey?

I'm sure if Ash would care whit those pokémon than he could beat Paul.

I think it's a big shame that Ash is weaker than Paul but I think it's because he don't care whit his old and strong pokémons. Pikachu can't win all the battles for Ash.

--------------------

Other Pokémon Adoptables
(click to show)
+Quote Post

Jessiexzx
post Oct 13 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #38

I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity...
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 554

My Favorites (:

I hate how Ash will have an awesome team.. and then just abandon them at Oaks. >:[
It's annoying.

--------------------

+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 13 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #39

Super Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 333

A nice set indeed

In the anime pokemon are more than just a battle tool, they are also friends of yours and like to have fun. I don't think that ash is dumb for respecting Pikachu's wishes not to evolve or deciding not to build an uber team. If my pokemon felt ways about stuff I'd let them.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ace of Spades
post Oct 17 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #40

Rainbow GEMS
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 733

LV 100

Ash leaves all of his Pokemon behind when he goes to a new region, because he's restarting his adventure. Pikachu's level seems to reset, and there's no point in having a team and blowing through Sinnoh in ten episodes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.