Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Banished Bugs, What happened to the insects?!
FirePower
post Mar 18 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #21

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

"Okay," Kaya said as Manera came up behind her, panting. Up ahead she could see three men dressed in black uniforms in front of the mouth of the cave. They must have been rather hard of hearing, because they didn't seem to have noticed her and James yet.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 18 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #22

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 214

My Favorites

Willow ran like she'd never run before. The adrenaline coursing through her system gave her agility and speed that she'd never had before. She was jumping over roots, zigzagging around trees, and was easily able to keep up with the scientist as she ran, but she wasn't able to actually gain any distance on him, which was frustrating. Her backpack was starting to create a painful spot on her shoulder and the back part of her hip, but with her current adrenaline level, she hardly noticed.

As Willow continued to run, her adrenaline level slowly started to wane. She began to feel the pain in her hip, and her legs started losing strength. She nearly slipped on a patch of slick grass, but she caught herself and continued running after the scientist. With her waning level of adrenaline, she was slowly losing ground to the scientist, but she still managed to keep him in her sights. In fact, she was so focused on the scientist, that she nearly ran straight into James and Kaya. She noticed them just in time, and only just avoided slamming into them. She stopped for a moment before to catch her breath before she addressed them.

"James, Kaya," she said, nodding to each as she their name. She looked ahead and saw that there was a cave, it seemed to be guarded by a few men in black uniforms. That was likely where the scientists had gone, and likely where they would have to go. It was then that she remembered Blade's predicament. "Hey, would one of you two happen to be carrying around an antidote? My ralts got hit by a weedle and ended up poisoned..." She paused, "I can pay you back if you do have one I can use."

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 18 2011, 07:04 PM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

PANE Character (click to show)
Uprising Character (click to show)
Stuff I got bored and did (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 18 2011, 07:01 PM
Post #23

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

James was so hyped about the scientist that he had ran into Kaya. He felt a sense of guilt for bumping in to her and it made him feel stupid. James tried to stabalise himself and get back to normal, he looked at Kaya and was about to ask her if she knew where Willow was but then Willow came running like a leopard and almost crashed into Kaya and James. James wondered why she was so worried. But before he could ask why Willow said

"Hey, would one of you two happen to be carrying around an antidote? My ralts got hit by a weedle and ended up poisoned..." rushing the words out of her mouth, she then said "I can pay you back if you do have one I can use."

James then remembered he had an antidote in his bag. He opened it up and dug around for a few seconds until he got hold of the bottle of antidote. James yanked it out of his bag and said to Willow,

"Here you go Willow. Also don't worry about paying me back. Were friends so it's alright, but there is one thing we have to do as soon as you heal your Ralts.." he paused and then said

"Lets go rescue these bug pokemon. We can't fail the assignment at hand!"James said feeling like he was a leader.

James started walking and stopped a few meters ahead and grabbed a pokeball out of his pocket. He let the pokemon out and it came out in a gleaming red light. It was Muddy, he told Muddy,

"Muddy, let's wait until the others are ready and then we will go take down these Scientists and the men with the dark black uniforms."

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 18 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #24

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"You think you're up to this, Manera?" Kaya asked.

"Blitzlebi!" it responded, nodding. It was careful not to get in sight of the men gaurding the door lest they were to be discovered unprepared.

"Whenever you're ready, guys" she said.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 18 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #25

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow was hoping one of them had an antidote, and when James began to root around is his bag, a large smile spread across Willow's face. He took it out of his bag and handed it to her, saying she didn't have to repay him for it.

"Thank you so much," Willow said. She grabbed Blade's pokeball off her belt and called him out. The purple coloration had spread farther over Blade's body, and he wasn't standing well on his own. He had to lean up against Willow when she bent down to use the medicine. "Now... Hold still." She pointed the container at the injury and pulled the trigger. The medicine entered the wound and neutralized the poison in a matter of moments. Blade took a couple moments to make sure he could support himself, and then gave Willow a hug, which she returned. "I'm glade you're feeling better," Willow said, patting her ralts on the head. She the recalled him to his pokeball.

Willow walked by Kaya, who was talking to her Blitzle, and joined James a little closer to the cave. He'd called out his mudkip, and was apparently waiting for everyone else. Kaya came up behind them and stated that she was ready whenever everyone else was.

"I'm ready," Willow said, "Lead the way."

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 18 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #26

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James heard the confirmation from Kaya and Willow that they were ready he started to walk and by the time he got about 20 meters from the cave the black uniformed men had gone back into the cave. Kaya, Willow and James were all walking ready to get their assigned bug pokemon back. James was determined not only to do it to complete the mission but to show that he was a leader. He and the two girls kept walking to the cave until they got to the entrance, then James looked around to see if there was anyone else around following or snooping around. Luckily there wasn't as he looked down through the cave he could only darkness and Zubat's and Woobat's hanging upside down from the ceiling. He pulled out his pokedex and quickly got the information for both.

James put the pokedex back into his pocket and looked at the girls and said

"I'm ready to go in when you are, you guys can lead the way I will make sure no one comes behind us or anything like that." He said waiting for there response.

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 18 2011, 11:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 19 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #27

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"'Kay, then," Kaya said. Her and Manera clopped foreward, Manera being extra careful not to make too much noise on the stone floor. The blitzle glowed with a yellow light, illuminating the way ahead. Kaya could see several different pokemon, including woobat, zubat, digglet, and boldore. She scanned them all with her pokedex before proceding.

In the main chamber not too deep in the cave, there were several pokemon in the cave in cages, including catterpie, wurmple, and sewaddle.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" one of the men in the black suits roared. Yep, definitley hard of hearing. "YOU KIDS HAD BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE! CROAGUNK, GO!"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 19 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #28

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow followed James and Kaya as they approached the cave. It seemed like a small enough cave from the outside; the opening was only about as wide across as the three of them standing close together, but when she poked her head inside to take a look, she saw that it opened up quite a bit. Yet, it still seemed to follow a path forward, as far as Willow could tell anyway; it got fairly dark past the light spillover from outside. James offered to take up the rear, after he scanned the bat-like pokemon in the cave with his pokedex. Willow thought about taking a snapshot of a couple of them, but she figured they'd show up again at some point. Kaya took up the lead into the cave, using her Blitzle to light the way. Willow had half thought about bringing out Flare for light, but she figured he needed the rest.

As the ventured farther into the cave, it did become obvious that it was just a large path. Willow wasn't a geologist, so she didn't really know what it was that could make a cave look like this. But, she didn't spend too much time thinking about it.

She did take notice of the other types of pokemon that they saw on the ground. They were mostly rock types, very interesting to look at, but not really Willow's cup of tea when it came to additions to her party. Though, she did realize she didn't really have a lot to work with when it came to countering rock and ground type pokemon. But, she quickly put it out of her mind; that was something to worry about at another time, not in the middle of a cave while she was looking for a group of thieves.

After walking into the cave for a while, and going around a corner, they started to come across some non-natural lighting. It would seem the thieves had been using this cave for a while if they had set up some lights. Once they came across the lights, they only had to go a little farther ahead before someone shouted something at them, and Willow realized they'd caught up with the thieves.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" one of them shouted, as the other two rubbed their ears. Clearly this one was hard of hearing, and was trying to make the other two the same. "YOU KIDS HAD BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE! CROAGUNK, GO!"

"Jeez..." The one on the right said, "You know you don't have to yell, we're all right here, and your voice carries very well in this cave." He too grabbed a pokeball off his waist. "Koffing, go!" He called.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 19 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #29

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James followed Kaya and Willow from the rear he made sure nothing was going to ambush them from behind. The cave on the inside was different to the outside because on the outside it looked like the entrance was small but on the inside it kept expanding in width as they walked further down the dimly lit cave. Kaya's Manera was leading the way being the light source and so far it had gone very well. The path just kept going, James wondered where the thieves were because they had already been walking for nearly 10 minutes and they hadn't seen or heard from the thieves.

James looked and saw cages with bug pokemon in them. There were all different types but James had noticed that the pokemon that they were babysitting were in there, the Caterpie, Wurmple and Sewaddle looked worried. James couldn't blame them, being suck in a cave after being stolen by a bunch of men who were dresses as scientists. As the group looked at the pokemon the next thing they heard was them being caught. There was a man in a black uniform and his pals next to him and he yelled out,

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" one of them shouted, as the other two rubbed their ears. Clearly this one was hard of hearing, and was trying to make the other two the same. "YOU KIDS HAD BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE! CROAGUNK, GO!"

James's ears hurt as the voice echoed throughout the cave and then dimmed away. James was going to yell back at him but one of the guys in the black uniforms said in a much quieter voice like the other guy in a softer voice on the other side of the yelling man said,

"Sheesh, why did you yell everyone is right here next to you. Yelling was pointless, if you would have thought of not yelling we could have ambushed them... but it doesn't matter"he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a red and white pokeball and released the pokemon out of the red gleaming light as he said

"Go Sabelye, let's take down these intruders." He said looking confident that he was going to win.

James looked at him and then looked down at Muddy and said

"Go Muddy, we can beat this thief." As he watched the Mudkip jump forward into an action stance.

James looked as he was going to let him get the first move.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 19 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #30

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Manera, use quick attack!" Kaya commanded. The blitzle ran towards it's opponentand rammed into the croagunk. The pokemon slid back a few feet, but was more or less unharmed from the move.

"CROAGUNK, USE POISON STING!" the deception grunt yelled, shaking the walls of the chamber. Either this guy was planning to win by deafening her, or he couldn't hear himself well. The croagunk jumped towards Manera and jabbed her with one of its hands. Manera didn't look too well now. She was probably poisoned.

"Hang in there, Manera." Kaya said, " Now use three quick attacks, then charge to prepare for its next poison sting." Manera rammed into croagunk, going way past it before turning and ramming into it again, repeating the process one last time for the third attack. Then, standing a good distance from her foe, the blitzle's fur began to crackle with energy. The grunt had other ideas, though.

"CROAGUNK, MUD SLAP!" he yelled again. Some of the stalactites were looking rather shaky now. He forgot one thing, though. To make mud, you needed water and dirt. Neither were in the cave. The croagunk tossed up a few pebbles, but nothing more. It might as well had used a splash attack. Meanwhile, Manera charged at the croagunk. When the poison type came in contact with her electric fur, it lit up like a light bulb. It went down, not able to fight anymore.

"Manera, get back here." Kaya said. Her blitzle came, back, the static now gone from it's fur. Kaya gave it a lum berry, and it's poison subsided. "Miner, go!" The little drilbur emerged from it pokeball in a beam of red light.

"HAH! SO YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL BIG AND STRONG BECAUSE YOU CAN BEAT MY CROAGUNK?!" the grunt said, sending out a murkrow a few rocks as fell from the ceiling. One broke the lock on a whirlipede's cage and it rolled away as fast as it could. "THAT CROAGUNK'S WORTHLESS, JUST LIKE A DRILBUR I RELEASED ONCE. NOW, MURKROW USE-" The man was cut off as Miner, in a rage, jumped up and raked its claws across his face. It then proceeded to grab the murkrow by the leg as it tried to fly away and pin it to the ground under a particularly large rock by it's tail feathers and began scratching up a storm. In a matter of seconds the bird pokemon was fainted.

This post has been edited by FirePower: Mar 19 2011, 08:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 19 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #31

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

James had waited long enough, the black uniformed man wouldn't attack so James decided that he was going to attack first. He watched the Sabelye as it glossed with it's gems over it's eyes and the rest on his body and then he looked at Muddy and said,

"Muddy use Growl, then quickly follow it with Tackle." James was trying a combination move to pout the Sabelye off guard.

As Muddy sucked in more air it then opened it's mouth and a loud growl came out and flew through the air with the sound waves making the Sableye agitated, Muddy then followed the Growl running at the Sabelye and using Tackle. It barraged straight into the Sabelye and knocked it over and made it lye down. James looked as Muddy ran back into position and waited for the Sabelye to get back onto it's feet. While he was waiting the only thing he could hear was the man to the right of the man James was versing was yelling at the stop of his voice and it was making the cave shake. James felt like running over to the man and just tackling him. But he didn't, he looked back at the man he was versing and the Sableye was running at Muddy getting it's claws ready. The guy must have been so loud that James couldn't hear the thief he was versing's command. James couldn't call his command quick enough the Sableye had gotten his Mudkip and started digging it's claws into Muddy.

James watched as the Sableye wouldn't stop scratching at Mudkip so James said to Muddy,

"Muddy use Water Gun if you can" James said hoping Muddy could pull through.

James watched in agony as both of his other pokemon were to hurt to battle and he couldn't save Muddy. He watched almost wanting to cry, but then from behind a strange object came and tackled the Sableye right off Muddy. James tried to see what it was and it took him a while to recognize what it was. It was the Sandile from before that was abandoned, he must have seen the skills James had when battling his previous trainer. It had came to Muddy's rescue and wanted to help out. It looked at James with a little smirk as if it wanted to help and James was very willing to let it help as Muddy healed itself. James looked at Sandile and remembered the attack it hurt Trikey with. But now he was going to use it on his opponent, as he said to Sandile

"Sandile use Bite!"James said as he watched the crocodile pokemon.

James heard more yelling from the guy opposite him and it was making things shake as no one could hear anything. The black uniformed man that James was versing was trying to tell his comrade that he was going to make the cave cave-in. He hadn't noticed that Sandile was running straight at Sableye. James watched as Sandile put it's teeth around the Sableye and bit straight into the Sableye. It had caused it major damage, and Sandile wasn't letting go of it. It wanted revenge, James watched as the Sableye passed out and fell to the floor as Sandile backed away and headed back to James. The owner of the Sableye then said,

"Wow, you're stronger than I thought, you're lucky that is my only pokemon." He said as he grabbed his pokeball and returned his Sableye to it.

Sandile stood in front of James and looked at him and was wondering what to do now. James looked at the little Croc pokemon and said,

"Wow you've been through alot today little guy. Thanks for helping out, I really appreciate it." he paused and the Sandile looked happy as he then said with his next breath, "Hey Sandile, would you like to join my team?"

The Sandile started running around James in circles and looked happy so James grabbed out his pokeball and threw it at the Sandile. The ball shook once to the left, then once to the right and then a second time to the left and it stopped in the middle and the light on the middle of the ball glowed. He had captured Sandile as he let it back out of it's ball he returned Muddy to his ball so he could enjoy a nice long rest. He looked back down at the Sandile and said to him.

" Seeing as you have the girlish colors of a Sandile with lighter black stripes on it. How would you like to be called Sandy? James looked on as the Sandile nodded it's head up and down twice and James knew it liked the name.

James let Sandile stay out of the ball for a while as he waited for his friends to finish their battles.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 19 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #32

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"HA! YOU MAY HAVE BEATEN ME, BUT IT'S TOO LATE!!" the grunt shouted, making the cave shake violently. "WE'VE ALREADY SENT MOST OF THE POKEMON THOSE SPIES THAT WERE STATION ED HERE AT THE RESERVE STOLE TO HQ! YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM NOW!" Miner responded to this comment by smartly rapping the grunt on the head with his hard claws, knocking the villain senseless once more. Manera cheered the drilbur on from next to Kaya.

This post has been edited by FirePower: Mar 19 2011, 08:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 20 2011, 01:03 AM
Post #33

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

"Blade, I need your help," Willow said as she grabbed her ralts' pokeball and threw it forward. She knew he'd just gotten over the poisoning, but he was the best she had against the koffing. As she replaced the ball at her waist, she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of the koffing. "I hope you're feeling up to this..." she said to Blade, concern obvious in her voice. The ralts just nodded and took an offensive stance in front of Willow. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought that Blade was picking up on Flare's bad habit of fighting beyond his limits.

"Blade, use confusion," Willow said, though she couldn't be heard over the shouting of the man engaged in battle with Kaya. Confusion, Willow thought to Blade. This was the first time she'd tried battling with him giving just mental commends. She knew the link Blade had established wasn't strong, she'd tested it out in a non-battle setting, so she tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Because the man in the dark suit hadn't heard Willow's command, he wasn't prepared when Blade struck his koffing with a burst of psychic energy. It knocked the airborne smokeball backwards a little, but it recovered quickly enough.

"Koffing, use poison gas!" the man commanded in the brief period of relative quiet.

"Not this again..." Willow said with dismay, but she had a thought. "Blade, hold your breath."

The koffing floated up to Blade and took in a deep breath at the same time the ralts did. The koffing let out a fine mist of purple gasses right into Blade's face, but thankfully it was just as Willow had suspected. If blade didn't breathe it in, he couldn't be poisoned by it. It was a bit of a lucky break for Blade.

"Good, now, use confusion again Blade," Willow said, just before the yelling man made the cave shake. He was going to win this battle, even if it meant killing them all it would seem.

"Use smog Koffing," the man said, once his yelling friend quieted.

As Blade began his motions to use his psychic powers a dense, unpleasant fog began to surround the koffing; this fog began to waft over toward Blade. He moved his arms down, and the dense fog around the koffing was cut away but the psychic energy that hit it from all sides. But, that didn't stop the toxic fog that had left its body already. It surrounded the ralts, making him gasp for air. Blade feel to his knees, coughing.

"Tackle it koffing!" the man called; his friend supplementing the call with his own brand of earth shattering commands.

The koffing dove forward and struck Blade hard enough to knock him back a couple feet out of the smog. Little did he know that was to Blade's advantage. He stood up, able to breath again after a moment, and was ready to get back into the fight.

"Finish it Blade," Willow said; he would know what she meant.

Blade spread his arms wide, a motion that differed from his usual actions, and then brought them back together with a clapping sound. Psychic energy pelted the koffing, but it seemed to have a bit more force then before. Blade had put all his energy into this confusion attack. The koffing was shot back past its trainer and hit the wall. It didn't recover from that as easily. Its trainer called it back into its pokeball.

Willow ran up to Blade, who had fallen onto all fours; he'd overtaxed himself. "Good job Blade," Willow said, retrieving his pokeball. "You deserve a rest." A familiar red light shot from the ball and recalled the pokeman back to it.

"Ah, but it's not over yet missy," the man said, he retrieved another pokeball, "Poochyena, it's your turn!"

Willow grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of it. She then grabbed for the only pokemon she had that was still well enough to fight.

"Tri, come on out!" she called as her aron was produced by the red and white ball. He shook his head as he came out; it had apparently been a little while shine he'd been out.

"Tackle Poochyena," the man called uninhibited, since it seemed they were the last ones left battling.

"Tri, harden" Willow called in response. She didn't know much about poochyena, but bracing for impact was never a bad choice.

Tri stiffened his body in preparation of the impending strike, which didn't seem to have a very profound impact when it hit. Being made mostly of rocks and metal had its advantages it would appear.

"Now tackle it!" Willow called.

"Poochyena, use howl," the man said.

Aron's stiffened muscles relaxed a little as he charged forward with a slightly lowered head. The poochyena howled as the aron charged; it seemed that the howl was meant more as a psych up then it was for intimidation purposes. Tri ran head long into the poochyena, knocking it back a few steps. Both trainers called for their pokemon to exchange tackles, and both pokemon obeyed. The poochyena was getting the worse end of it, but after the howl, it did seem to hurt Tri more then it was. They traded tackles again, and again, the poochyena got the worst of it. It didn't look very focused or menacing anymore, it was almost done. Willow called for one last tackle, and when it landed, the poochyena flew back. It tried to get back up, but ultimately collapsed.

"Grrr..." the man grunted, as he recalled his poochyena. "We may have lost the battle, but we won the war." He smirked as his ally shouted about how most of the pokemon were already gone, and just these few remained.

Willow took a few steps forward. "Well then," she said, her usual chipper appearance gone from her face, "We'll just have to 'convince' you to help us retrieve them." She curled both her hands into fists as she moved. She was getting very close to punching that shouting one; he was on her very last nerve.

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 20 2011, 11:13 AM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 20 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #34

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"You think you caught us?" One of the men Kaya hadn't been fighting said as her opponent gargled something about meatloaf. "Ha! Not a chance!" The two grunts that were still in their right minds set off smoke bombs, filling the room with the nasty gas. About ten minuets later, with the help of Flit and Wingover , the room was cleared of smoke, but the bad guys were gone.

"Well, at least we can free the pokemon still here," Kaya said, still coughing. She picked up a starp roch and started to bang on the lock of caterpie's cage.

This post has been edited by FirePower: Mar 21 2011, 07:48 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 20 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #35

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

As Willow approached the group of men, the opponent she'd had said something she didn't exactly hear over the louder man's ramblings. But, before she could get close enough to strike him, the other two threw down smoke bombs; filling the cave with a terrible smelling smoke. The smell seemed to knock Willow out of her anger, and she shoot her head. That man really put her off; she didn't like getting angry if she could help it.

It took about ten minutes of Wingover and Flit redirecting the smoke out of the cave before they could see around it again. When that task had been completed, Willow returned her pidgey to its pokeball, and then looked around for Tri. She'd just remembered that she never called him back. When Kaya went over to the cages and started smashing the locks, Willow located her aron. He was already at the cages, eating the locks and bars. He'd apparently worked up an appetite battling that poochyena.

It didn't take long for Tri to eat through most of the cages; Willow had to lift him up for a couple of the cages on the table at the back of the cave. When he was finished, the cages looked like Swiss cheese, and Tri curled up and went to sleep. Willow gave him a pet on the head, and recalled him to his pokeball.

"He'll sleep like a baby for a while," Willow said with a smile. "So, do we try and take all these pokemon back with us, or do we just set them lose outside the cave and just bring the three we were in charge of back?" Willow asked James and Kaya. It would likely be far more difficult to take all of the bug pokemon to the research facility then it would just to take the worm pokemon. But, she didn't know what everyone else was thinking.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 20 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #36

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As the battles finished the bad guys were jabbering off about that we didn't catch them but James knew he had enough of there jibber jabber so he walked over there and cracked his knuckles and walked like a big tough guy, he didn't look like a tough guy but that didn't matter these bad guys had pushed James over boiling point. James would never resort to fighting but if he short circuits and has enough of listening to people annoying him he will resort to it. By the time James got about 5 meters off one of the bad guys they threw down a smoke bomb onto the ground and it filled the room with a big cloud of black smoke. James started coughing and could feel the smoke going down his lungs.

It was about 10 minutes since the bad guys had used the smoke bombs and now Wingover and Flit where using there wing power to push the smoke away so everyone could see. It soon became visible and James looked over at the cages and there was alot of other bugs than just the worm pokemon that the three of them were looking after. James saw Kaya trying to smash the cage with a rock. Willow was getting Tri to eat the metal off the cages and James just got Sandile to use it's sharp teeth to help out and bend the metal bars. James grabbed the Wurmple out and put it on his shoulders as it crawled around happily. James thanked Sandile after he had finished bending a few more bars to release the rest of the pokemon there.

James looked over at his friends as they had stopped the bad guys and James was looking to head back to the reserve to have a rest from a hard day's work. He looked at all the bug pokemon then heard Willow say

"So, do we try and take all these pokemon back with us, or do we just set them lose outside the cave and just bring the three we were in charge of back?" in a wondering voice.

James thought maybe taking them all back to the reserve would be better but James was swaying to letting them go free and just return the pokemon they were baby sitting. He thought about the reward and remembered he could catch one pokemon from the reserve without a tracking device on and he would get a money reward. James knew he had got a new pokemon but it wasn't a native to the reserve so the rules didn't apply there. He looked at Kaya and Willow and said

"Let's just take back the Worm pokemon and we can set these other bug pokemon free."he said taking a breath and then looking around he saw Smoke Balls he instantly jumped to a conclusion as he said again.

"Ooh a Smoke Ball, I call dibs on one." he said running over and picking one up and putting it into his bag.

James looked at them again and said

"Sorry for that, I was just excited. Does anyone else want the other one? It's still sitting over there if you want it. Let's go complete our mission and I am going to hopefully capture a pokemon that I find interesting." he said waiting for them to answer.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 21 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #37

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Good idea," Kaya said, returning Miner as it made a dive for the second smoke ball. "Do you want a smoke ball, Willow? I don't have a use for one." The lock finally broke on caterpie's cage and the bug pokemon crawled up Kaya's arm and onto her shoulder. More or less, Kaya's thoughts were elsewhere, though. Miner was usually timid and hated fighting. So, why did he fly into a rage start battling as hard as he could? Then she remembered what the guy said before he had gotten a face full of Miner's claws.

"THAT CROAGUNK'S WORTHLESS, JUST LIKE A DRILBUR I RELEASED ONCE," He had said. Maybe, was that Miner's old owner? Of all the trainers in the world, her drilbur had worked with a Deception grunt?! For a second, she had half a mind release Miner then and there, but then she caught herself. What was she thinking? No good trainer would abandon their pokemon just because of who's it used to be. Miner wasn't anything like that guy! Kaya gripped her drilbur's pokeball more tightly now, as though afraid it might leave.

"C-c'mon. Let's go," She said.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 21 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #38

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

It only took a moment of everyone to reach the general census; they would just take the worms and let the others go free outside the cave. Willow looked around and found the Sewaddle, it was sitting up on the table with a couple other bugs. She extended her arm to it, and it crawled up onto her shoulders, stretching out around the back of her neck so that it was on both her shoulders.

"Do you want the smoke ball Willow? I have no use for one," Kaya said to Willow.

"Hmm? What?" Willow said; she hadn't been paying attention to the group. Willow only just heard Kaya say that. She then saw that James was standing next to the table, and it had a smoke ball on it. "Oh, sure!" Willow said with a smile as she walked over and picked it up. She opened her bag and dropped it in; she would find it later if she needed it.

The other members of her party were suggesting that they head back now, and Willow was in agreement with that. She was ready for this to be over; it had been a tough day. Willow walked toward the entrance of the cave, other pokemon in toe; they seemed excited to be out of this cave. That fact became even more obvious when they reached the mouth of the cave and all the bug pokemon dispersed into the surrounding forest. Willow got a good feeling from helping all those bugs. But the feeling was short lived, as she heard a rustling in the nearby grass.

She looked over just as a small, yellow pokemon appeared; it was a Joltik. Willow saw little sparks of electricity arcing off a couple points on it's back, and just had to have it. She'd been thinking about adding something like this to her party; this was just a sign. She grabbed Flare's pokeball and threw it. He came out, looking ready for anything, but just as soon as he did, a second Joltik appeared, looking like it was protecting the other one. This one was larger, and seemed to have something wrong with its eye. Willow was confident in Flare, but not so confident that she would put him against two Joltiks at once.

"James, how about a hand here?" Willow called over her shoulder.

OoC (click to show)

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 21 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #39

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As the three friends left the cave together the bug pokemon ran wild into the surrounding forest. James was happy they were free ad not in the hands of some evil guys. The Wurmple sat quietly on James shoulder and after a few minutes went to sleep like a little baby. James thought it was cute, but he knew he had to take it back to the reserve. The next thing James heard was a rustling sound in the nearby grass.

James looked closer and saw little yellow pokemon that looked very spider like. James quickly pulled out his pokedex and it said

"Joltik,the Attaching Pokemon. They attach themselves to large-bodied pokemon and absorb static electricity, which they store in an electric pouch."

James's face gleamed as he wanted to capture one as it would fit well into James team. But before he could grab his pokeball out of his pocket a second Joltik jumped out of the bush. But this Joltik had one eye missing and it was trying to protect the other Joltik. James saw it and knew if Willow was going to capture one that James would make sure she didn't capture the missing eye'd one. James wanted it for some obscure reason. James then heard Willow say,

"James, how about a hand here?" she said hoping James would help.

James looked at Willow and grabbed out Snover's pokeball and let it out out of the familiar red light. He looked at Willow and said to her,

"I'll help Willow. But only if the one with missing eye is the one I can capture." He looked on excited and watched his Snover get ready to start the battle.

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 21 2011, 03:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 22 2011, 01:41 AM
Post #40

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

"Deal," Willow said before shifting her attention to Flare. "Flare, use ember, and aim for the one with two eyes if you can."

Flare did just that; he spit a small burst of flame from his mouth which was aimed right for the smaller joltik. The fireball connected and the joltik looked a little singed, but it seemed to have it's own little plan. It hopped forward a few feet and shot a barely visible line of electricity at Flare. It hit, and Flare was surrounded by a little field of electricity. Willow wasn't exactly sure what had just happened, but it didn't seem to have hurt Flare.

"Are you okay Flare?" Willow asked with absolutely no regard for the fact that she was in the middle of a battle. Flare couldn't find anything wrong with himself, so he nodded. "Okay then. Use ember again; that seemed to work pretty well."

Flare went to spit fire at the joltik again, but didn't move. Or rather it seemed, he couldn't. The joltik then spat a sticky silk from its mouth that collected around Flare's feet. Willow was concerned, though, she didn't know what she could do about it. And then an idea came to her. She grabbed Flare's pokeball, if he couldn't move, she'd switch to someone that could. But when she tried to recall Flare, he didn't go. It would seem that Flare would have to power his way through this.

"Flare, try ember again," Willow said, concern still evident in her voice.

Flare tried again, and this time, he spat the small ball of fire at the joltik. In fact, this time the singeing seemed to flare up a little more. It caused the joltik to stop and drop to two knees for a second. It was burned. Willow had seen burned pokemon before, having flare as long as she had. But, the joltik was only down for a moment. It jumped right back up and moved up to Flare. It opened its mouth and bit into Flare's arm. Flare instinctively flung his arm forward, and threw the joltik. It crashed into the ground, but seemed a little better then it had been, though that was offset a little by the burn.

"One more ember should do it Flare," Willow said, optimistically.

Though it would appear her optimism was misplaced, as Flare just stood there. Once again unable to move. But the joltik took another bite at Flare, who was a pretty easy target, just standing there; paralyzed. But, again, the generally improved appearance was offset a bit by the burn on its back. Willow again called for an ember attack, wich again went unheeded, as Flare was unable to act. This time the joltik, in an odd turn, spat a string of silk at Flare, slightly encasing him, and generally hampering his movement.

"On more time Flare. You can do it!" Willow called in a supportive voice.

This time, Flare seemed to be in control of himself, but due to the general electric field, and the silk strands, the joltik got the drop on him. It ran up and latched onto Flare's arm again. But, since flare was in control of his body, he flung the bug off his arm before he could really drain any health. It skidded across the ground, coming to a stop a foot or so away. Flare then let out a burst of fire that hit the frazzled bug before it could get back up. After the fireball, it didn't look fit to continue fighting. Willow grabbed the special pokeball she'd been given, and threw it. It hit the Joltik, and drew the electric bug in. The ball then shook back and forth three times before coming to a stop.

Willow was ecstatic. She ran up and grabbed Flare in a hug; with gave her a funny tingling feeling, since he was still surrounded by the light electrical field. "Good job hun!" Willow said. "We'll get you to a pokemon center right away so we can get rid of this electric field. But for now, you deserve a rest." Willow grabbed Flare's pokeball and recalled him. She then ran over to the new Joltic she'd just caught, picked up the ball, and put it at her waist. She would have loved to bring her new friend out and get to know her, but it was burned, and that would just be cruel. She decided, now that she had the pokemon, that she would call it Venom.

She turned to see how James had faired with his battle; figuring it had gone well.

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 27 2011, 03:36 PM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.