Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Ratty Rebellion
Ultra
post Jan 24 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 79 848

RP Squadies

Jeff Thompson and Maxwell Ozdekure XVII, two new Rebellion recruits, were sent on their first mission: secretly patrol the streets. While wandering town, they were supposed to keep an eye open for trouble, and another eye open for Team Magma. While keeping a low profile, and hiding their identities, they were to stop all roughhousing and eliminate any Team Magma threats that they can. Jeff and Maxwell decide to start in the Residential area, and are just walking up and down streets, peering into every alley.

"Hey, Max. Where exactly are you from, and why did you join... ya know?" Jeff asked. "I mean, I know everyone has their own personal reasons, but I didn't see why in your, ehemn, file. Yes, I did take a little sneek into your personal files. I just feel like the more I know about my comrades, the better." Jeff explained. "You can ask me anything you wish, after you answer my question of course," Jeff said, finishing.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Ultra: Jan 28 2010, 09:34 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jan 25 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #2

breathe
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

[OOC: Guess I'll go next, despite there being a direct question to Maxwell. I'll just make it so it doesn't interfere with said question.]

After much toil and conversation, the ferry arrived at the portside of Marcus' destination; Noverus City. He and his new partners thanked the man who owned boat. He called his partners back into their respective pokeballs, never getting bored of that mysterious red light, latching them onto the backside of his belt. After that he realized that he had lost his map of the city, which was crucial for his future plans in the area. He wanted to discuss with the local owners of the mart, hoping he could start his own chain of items and such.

I better look around. Maybe somebody here can offer me a map of the place. Maybe those two guys over there have one to spare? I hope so...

He thought to himself as he walked over to two figures that looked like locals. Unfortunately, Marcus had no idea who they were exactly. Their attire was simple, but their facial expression and 'aura' left an uneasy feeling that rested in Marcus' stomach.

"Excuse me? I just arrived here from the ferry and I was wondering if you had a map to spare. I'm here on business with the local mart you see."

The two figures, who were busy discussing something shady, focused their attention to the questioning man, smirking upon hearing the word business. The immediate thought of an inventor came to their minds. One of them, dark haired and bulky, chuckled and stepped forward to face the man.

"Yeah we got a map. But I ain't givin' it to you unless you tell us what kinda business you're lookin' for. We happen to be part of the local market 'round here."

The other one, skinny and hair spiked, simply nodded, his smirk getting bigger. Surely he thought that this man could benefit them and their future goal.

"What kind of business, you ask? I'm here to offer my services on handheld trainer devices. I have a fare bit of knowledge stored up that I'd like to finally put to use."

The two goons hearts nearly stopped as they heard these glorious words.

"Really? All right, we'll help you out. But first we need your help with something at the mart."

Said the other man as he motioned to Marcus, walking in the direction of the local mart. The other one followed closely, glancing at the sight of two other figures in the distance. Marcus looked over in that direction, taking note of them as well. They seemed like regular locals, but had a different feeling than the other two. Shaking his head, he followed the bulky man.

[OOC: Got carried away a bit. Obviously these are the Magma grunts. The other two people are pretty obvious, too.]

This post has been edited by Marcus Felding: Jan 25 2010, 09:14 PM

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

Ultra
post Jan 25 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Master Houndoom: Jan 29 2010, 12:56 PM
Reason for edit: NOTE: Please do not make posts that are only OOC notes. Keep them to PMs.
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 27 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #4

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

(sorry. I was grounded for 2 days.)(you can just call him max.)

"Not, quite sure where to start," Max said. "Mom's high in Magma, spent few days, in groudon's thumb even. no one, sure about dad. Said he good on Aqua's side. Ran from home, young, and almost drowned. Saved by Dracone,"at this the dratini resting on max's shoulders started beaming."Lived with Pokemon, until recently. Team Aqua took them. Joined Rebellion, afterward." Max was clearly unaware that his terrible grammar and constant pausing would probably drive most people insane, but he didn't care either. They were walking along a cracked and broken road with crumbling buildings on either side. Max wished he could fix the buildings, but he knew the Rebellion was doing everything possible to help them. All he could do now was patrol and help the people with their troubles. Suddenly he heard a loud noise nearby. "You hear something?"Max asked.

(it can be Marcus if you want, but I thought maybe it could be someone having problems with ghost or dark Pokemon in their house and we can catch them and then find Marcus. it's up to you 2)

This post has been edited by hurple: Jan 27 2010, 08:04 PM

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

Ultra
post Jan 28 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

OOC (click to show)

Jeff had heard it too, and instantly jumped, or should I say ran, into action. Even though he was normally a calm person, he heard a distinctive yell, that of a Pokemon. Whether or not the Pokemon who yelled was in trouble, Jeff did not know. All that he did know was that something must be wrong, or there would not have been such a yell. In fact, there were yells almost ever second, and soon enough it stopped, only to start up again.

"So, Max. Ever hear something like that?" Jeff said while sprinting at full speed right behind Max, who was faster due to the weight difference. "I'm not sure exactly what type of Pokemon it was, but it didn't sound too nice, or alone," Jeff added, pondering about all of the possibilities.

Max and Jeff stopped in front of a seemingly old building, on a block near the local Marketplace. Most of the outside wall was whiter than black, the color of the little paint still remaining. It was a small two-floor apartment, which seemed to have no occupants at the moment, besides the creature making the noise. That creature, or creatures were definitely within this building.

Jeff started, "I think we should go in and investigate. If something is being done to the Pokemon inside, we have to do something about it. Personally, I don't want to think about whether or not something bad went inside here if indeed these poor Pokemon are being hurt." Jeff added, "I'm a firm believer that Pokemon should be treated just as fair as humans, if not better. Thus, I have to go inside whether or not you're with me. So, how about it?" Jeff ended with a stern look on his face, and his arm outstretched.

Jeff looked as serious as serious could be. He had, ever since being saved by Pokemon, vowed to one day repay the favor to as many Pokemon as he could. He knew that inside something was wrong, and had to do as much as he could to make it right.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Ultra: Jan 28 2010, 10:00 PM
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 28 2010, 10:03 PM
Post #6

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

(let's wait for marcus felding to give his opinion. before we continue)

This post has been edited by hurple: Jan 29 2010, 08:35 PM

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jan 29 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #7

breathe
Group Icon

team rocket

Meanwhile at the local market, empty for some reason or another, Marcus and the two mysterious men were sitting down at a table in the backroom, discussing plans for what Marcus had to offer. Little did our friend know that these two men had cruel intentions. Sure they looked like people you find working at a store, but there was something off about them. Something that smelled like rats in disguise. Marcus failed to realize this, leaving him vulnerable for whatever the two men threw at him.

"So what do you think? Is my transfer device idea good enough for you guys? Or do you need me to run through the schematics again?"

Marcus asked, taking his folder back from the middle of the table and into his bag. The skinny goon quickly reached out and placed his palm on the folder, a loud smack appearing in unison with the impact. The other goon was amazed on how much this man new about electronics and how to implement them into simple, commonly used devices; especially cell phones.

"I'm likin' the idea you got there Marcus. It would be nice for veteran trainers to be able to bring one of thier team members back into their squad without using a PC system. It's practically a godsend. I have no ifs, ands, or buts about this. And it seems my 'co-worker' agrees with me. We'll just take a copy of this blueprint and show it to the 'Big Cheese' of the market industry. If you'll excuse us for a moment, I'd like to discuss this with my friend."

The two men stood out of their chairs and walked through the door, closing it to give them some privacy. As the two goons discussed the idea with one another, though in actuality it was a plan to kidnap him, Marcus' eyes caught something tucked away behind a box in the corner of the room. Curious, he walked over to it, moving the box to see exactly what it was. It was heavily wrapped in tinfoil, warping the true shape of the item.

"I wonder what this is. I hope the two men don't mind if I take it. It's probably useless, though..."

As he eyed it, the chatter stopped and the doorknob turned. Quickly, Marcus stuffed the item into his bag, resuming his seat at the table. The larger goon, opened the door a bit, allowing his head to show itself. With a crooked smile adorned on his face, he motioned for Marcus to come out the the front room. Marcus stood out of his chair, walking out to the front room, unaware of what would happen next.

[OOC: I believe this post explains my opinion. I'd prefer it if the source of the noise was a sidequest for you two. I'll probably post the actual storyline where Marcus gets in trouble next.]

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 29 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #8

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

(So we all agree on the haunted house side quest. I've posted a request in the capture request thread. Ultra, you should do the same.)

Max and Jeff ran to where the crys for help were coming from. They ended right in front of a building that looked in worse condition than all the others (wich in itself seemed impossible). The speaker was an old, scared looking woman."Help!" she cried,"they're back! The ghosts are back! Both of them!"
"Okay, ma'm. Don't worry,"Max said"we've got it, under controll." At that he and Jeff ran into the building. "Split up,"Jeff said,"meet back here when done. We can finish faster that way."
"Good Idea," Jeff agreed and seperated to complete their task.
This place was making max nervous. To make sure that Dracone stayed safe Max recalled it to it's ball. He continued on cautiosly, with no idea of the foe that was lurking just behind him.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ultra
post Jan 30 2010, 12:36 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

OOC (click to show)

Max and Jeff split the task. While Max took the main door, Jeff went in a side door. Inside of the house, everything look completely awful. There were layers and layers of dust, and large spider webs for inside a house. Paintings were half destroyed, some torn to shreds. It looked as if some were recently torn off, as there was not as much dust as other places, you could clearly see where they used to be on the wall.

The noises seemed to be coming from three different places. There was the obvious scream of an old lady calling for help. She seemed to be saying something about "them being back". Jeff and Max had no clue what was going on, but they were determined to do their best to help her. Max took upstairs, since the stairwell was right to the right of where he came in. Jeff was scouting out the bottom floor. There seemed to be the 'spooky' noise from upstairs, but quite a ruckus from downstairs. Jeff could clearly hear the noise, as it was only a few rooms away from him.

"Well, this is a pretty spooky place," Jeff said to himself. He was slowly inching his way towards the source of the noise. "Jeff, come on. You've attempted to stop Rapidash head on. No little ghost is going to scare you!" Now determined, or maybe just stupid, Jeff walked with dignity towards the next room. When he got in there, he could easily tell the 'ghost' was right behind the next door. "Umn...," Jeff said as he started to slow down. Now that he was closer, he could more clearly hear the sound.

It was louder than he first anticipated, but the door was blocking a lot of the sound. "..ur....o..," Jeff heard. Maybe it was a ghost, maybe it isn't a ghost. As Jeff made his last few steps, he quickly threw the door open, and discovered the source of the problem downstairs. A _______!

OOC (click to show)
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 30 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #10

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

The Duskull came out of nowhere. There was just empty air one moment and an angry Pokemon the next. Max yelled, and the Duskull retreated into the shadows with it's red eye still clearly visible in the darkness. It glared at him for a moment before turning and floating away. Max didn't want to follow it, but he had told the woman that they would take care of the problem, so he went after the ghost.
Max looked at his surroundings. He appeared to be walking down a coridoor made of stone and lit with ghostly torches. It didn't seem like the old lady knew about this place, e had seemed to walk through an illusion that looked like a wall, but then why were the torches burning in the coridoor? The whole Idea of the house acctually being haunted made Max's head spin. He also suddenly realized he was shivering. Why hadn't he noticed that the temperature had been quickly dropping. There was a thick, dark, fog floating around. Then it hit him. The house must really be haunted! The drop in temperature, the ominious black fog, the complete silence, they were all signs of Pokeress! It must of hit some time ago and wiped out all the pokemon. 'Arrgh!' Max thought. 'Why did I tell her that we could take care of it?!'. Then he walked out of the room ind into a large chamber there was a bright flash of light, and Max realized the room was a battle arena.

This post has been edited by hurple: Jan 31 2010, 03:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jan 30 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #11

breathe
Group Icon

team rocket

As the three men walked towards the next district, Marcus heard a scream in the distance, causing him to stop and turn around. The other two men heard it as well, but ignored it, stopping only for their soon-to-be kidnap victim. The skinny grunt however, decided this would be the perfect chance to nab him while he was distracted. He whispered this to the grunt, who smiled devishily and slowly approached Marcus from behind, trying not to make any sudden movements.

This however, went in vain, for Marcus knew that dead quiet was a bad thing. He immediately ducked as the bulky grunt swung his arms forward, trying to get a hold of Marcus. The skinny grunt growled and dove forward in an attempt to try and capture him again. Marcus was too quick, immediately dashing towards the direction of the sound he heard previously, causing the skinny grunt to fall flat on his face. Now angry and annoyed, he stumbled to his feet and motioned for his partner to follow him. The other one nodded and began dashing towards Marcus, the skinny one following.

I knew those two men were suspicious... But what was that sound? I better find it before they catch me.

Marcus ran as fast as he could, looking behind him to the see grunts struggling and panting as they gave chase close behind. He then shook his head and focused on the source of the scream, trying to forget the grunts. But it was hard to forgot about somebody who wanted to kidnap you, let alone speak to you beforehand. And to top it all off, they had the blueprints for Marcus' transfer device. He wondered why they wanted him as well. They could've just left with the blueprints, but no. Marcus took this off his mind, now really focusing on that shady looking building just a couple hundred feet away.

[OOC: Crap post. Meh.]

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

Ultra
post Jan 30 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

OOC (click to show)

"Murkrow, Mur, Murkrow!" the little black bird yelled before flying away from Jeff. It seemed to have a sort of smirk on it's face before deciding to flay away. Immediately, Jeff knew the little bird Pokemon was testing him. He decided to give chase to it, as it was causing havoc none-the-less. It flew outside, and into a small open area, where it stopped on one side. Jeff instantly knew this is where Murkrow wanted to battle with Jeff. "Murkrow! Murkrow!" the little bird screeched, telling Jeff to battle it.

"I take it you want to battle me?" Jeff asked hypothetically. He already knew it wanted to battle, but he was a little nervous. this was his first actual battle, and he was at a small disadvantage. The little black bird seemed to be quick, and agile. All he had was Flare, as Psy was Psychic type. "Okay then," Jeff said as he withdrew a small red and white pokeball from his belt. "Let's do this, Flare!" A thin red beam emerged from the Pokeball, and the form of a small wolf-like creature appeared.

"Houn!" Flare said with excitement. He could tell he was about to battle for the first time, and got a tiny frown on his face. He was whimpering a little, and began to back up towards Jeff. Upon seeing this, the Murkrow began to laugh.

Pokemon share the feelings of their human companions, Jeff remembered. Instantly, he became courageous for his Pokemon's sake. Besides, it was only a little Murkrow. "Okay Flare, you can do this. Even though it's your first battle, I know you can easily overpower this small opponent." I know I shouldn't make Flare think that Murkrow is a peace of cake, but it's better than having him feel nervous, Jeff thought. "Just be alert, don't under power it!" Jeff shouted, not wanting his Pokemon to go easy on it. "Just do as I say, and we should be fine," Jeff added, becoming calm. He knows he can do this, now he only has to show it.

"Houn, dour!" Flare screaming, getting into a battle stance. Flare waited for a command from his trainer to begin the battle.
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 30 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #13

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

(yeah, you know. one of fields you can see in the tv show. I just didn't know what to call it)

The Duskull moved to one end of the feild and max headed to the other. He felt that this Pokemon knew what he was doing. This batle wouldn't be won easily. still, it didn't seem that powerfull. "dracone." Max said. On command the Dratini came out of it's ball and looked at max, waiting for it's first command. Duskull took the moment to it's advantage. Before Dracone knew what had hi him, Duskull had hit him with night shade. Without thinking, Max orderd Dreacone to use wrap. Dracone tried to use it's move on it's opponent, but it went right through Duskull and it hit Dracone with another night shade before the Dratini could retreat. things weren't going well. Both Max and Dracone had lost confidence and Duskull was closing in for another attack. Then Max had an Idea...

--------------------

+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jan 31 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #14

breathe
Group Icon

team rocket

Still being chased by the goons, Marcus was nearing the shady looking building, hoping that someone or something in there could help him. Closing in on the building, Marcus took a leap of faith and busted through a window, using his arms as a shield to protect him from the broken glass. He twisted his body mid-flight, landing on his back upon making contact with the ground. After shaking off peices of glass, he made his way into a small dim-lit hallway, whose doors were all either closed or locked.

On the other side of the building, the two goons rid the window sill of any remaining glass shards and hopped inside, chuckling to themselves.

Marcus, now realizing he was trapped, turned around, ready to confront the goons. It was at this time that he remembered the two Pokemon he had recieved on the ferry that brough him here. He quickly removed both pokeballs and threw them forward, letting a calming wave of red plasma pour onto the weathered down floor in front of him.

Out of one the pokeballs, a blueish-green mirror shaped creature materialized. Two yellow eyes opened up from the middle of it, seeing the two goons before it. Out of the other, a driedel shaped creature, light brown in color, appeared next, with two rectangular arms protruding from the sides of its midsection. On top of the head was a smooth triangle shape, much like the one on the bottom, which supported it. These two creatures were Bronzor and Baltoy.

The grunts groaned and exchanged looks, nodding as they silently debated over the problem set before them. Both of them reached behind them, unlatching two pokeballs from a hidden belt. The tossed them into the air, more of the same plasma pouring from them like a waterfall, revealing Bronzor's and Baltoy's opponents. Out of the skinny grunts pokeball; a Poochyena. Out of the bulky grunts; an Aron.

This is just great... Why I couldn't bring my real team, I'll never know. But that's not important. I have to beat these guys.

In the distance, Marcus heard what sounded like a battle command, but didn't take notice of it. The glass shattering was probably enough to draw attention to however ushered those far-away words.

"All right you two goons, you have me cornered. And I'm not gonna back down or run away. Baltoy, use Confusion on the Aron. Bronzor, Tackle the Poocheyna."

Baltoy raised its arms, its closed eyes beginning to glow a bright purple. The same energy enveloped the Aron, causing it to lift off the ground slightly. Bronzor dove forward at a decent speed, preparing to ram its steel body into the dark type. As this occurred, the Aron was thrown into the wall, its massive weight breaking the wood that seperated it from the room it landed in. The creatures owner was mad at himself for not giving a command. The other one did manage to throw in a battle command. He ordered his Poocheyna to dodge and retaliate with its own Tackle. The canine dashed to the side as the Bronzor swung forward, then rammed it head on with its small body.

[OOC: Aron and Poocheyna are at level 5. Aron is equipped with Tackle and Harden. Poochyena is equipped with Tackle and Howl.]

This post has been edited by Marcus Felding: Jan 31 2010, 09:27 AM

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Jan 31 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #15

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Dracone, use thunder wave!" max orderd. the sepent like creature in front of him started to charge up on static electricity to weak to cause any damage but could still paralize it's opponents. it swung it's tail weakly at the Duskull, witch instinctively went back. 'Good,' max thought. "now dracone, keep it up!" Dracone repetadly tried to paralize the duskull, but it floated out of reach every time. Still max was satisfied with the results so far. his plan was working. he had read in one of the books in the rebelion's library that ghost Pokemon could only pass through things when they were counsious that they were about to make contact with it. Right now the duskull was too focused on dodgeing Dracone's moves that it wasn't worrying about anything else. It was going fast enough that he would take enough damage to faint him on impact. finally Duskull met the stone wall.
It had either been going faster than Max had expected, or the wall was weaker than it looked, or both. Whatever the reason the wall fell on the duskull when he hit it, and dracone managed to retreat just in time. Max was worried. would the pokemon be able to have survived the wall caving in? Max was relived when he saw the pokemon float out of the rubble. suddenley he saw the mist come together and take shape. It seemed to form the shape of a Pokemon, but he didn't know what kind. Without notice, it flew out through the hole the wall had made. The temperature rose almost instantly. max was pretty sure that the pokeress had gone. He recalled dracone and was leaving when he bumped into Duskull. the pokemon refused to let him pass. whenever max tried to pass it it moved to block his way. max decided that maybe, just maybe, duskull wanted to join his team.
"is that it?" Max asked. as if it had read his mind, the ghost Pokemon nodded. deciding that it would be a good addition to his team, max took out a ball, opened it, and placed it on the ground in front of duskull, but it didn't go in. It was still looking at max. "okay," max said, "I'll call you spiro." satisfied, Spiro went into the ball and it snaped shut.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ultra
post Feb 2 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

While Max was dealing with Duskull, Jeff was having problems of his own. While on the bottom floor of the creepy house, Jeff had been led outside due to a Murkrow whom Jeff figured was making trouble. This Murkrow seemed very agile, as it quickly moved from place to place. Eventually, it calmed down a little, and faced its opponent, allowing Jeff a brief few seconds before charging in at Jeff's Houndour.

"Murkrow, Murkrow!" it screeched as it charged at Flare. Apparently it seemed to be using Pursuit, the first Dark-type move a Murkrow learns. Even though the attack was Dark, Jeff decided not to risk it. "Flare, quickly jump out of the way and power yourself up with a Howl," Jeff commanded as the dark dog hopped out of the line of fire. Shortly after it howled into the sky, and it seemed to have some new power. "Houndour!" it howled in delight, pumped up for battle.

At the sight of this Murkrow seemed to be a little more cautious, keeping its distance. "Flare, use Ember before the Murkrow has a chance to retaliate," Jeff says as Flare begins to build up a small amount of flames in its mouth. Right after raising its head, small wisps of flame are shot at the Murkrow. Even though Murkrow dodges most of the flames, a few do make contact with it. Apparently, those little flames had burned Murkrow, and every ten or so seconds it took a small amount of damage.

"Murkrow, Murkrow, Murkrow!" it screamed in rage, furious about what had been done to it. After taking damage from burn, it took off into the air, soared at Flare, and landed a very powerful Peck. Though the attack did not KO Flare, it did a lot of damage. "Must have gotten a Critical Hit," Jeff presumed, "I have to be a little more alert."

"Flare, let's end this. Fire up another ember at Murkrow." Jeff said, worried about Houndour's health. Even though Murkrow was ready to dodge the attack this time, right before taking off to dodge, it took damage from burn. The damage was enough to keep Murkrow from dodging Houndour's Ember. After taking damage directly, the Murkrow flew away, apparently shamed at losing.

"Oh no!" Jeff thought. "Better throw a pokeball before it gets away." Jeff quickly grabbed one of the Pokeballs he wasn't currently using, and fired it at the Murkrow. Even though it seemed like it wouldn't make it, a sudden burst of wind caused the Pokeball to make contact with the Murkrow. "Phew, was that close. Now let's see if Murkrow escapes or not," Jeff says to himself before jogging over to where the Pokeball lay.

Boop, Boop, Boop....

This post has been edited by Ultra: Feb 4 2010, 06:06 PM
+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Feb 3 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #17

breathe
Group Icon

team rocket

The collision was absolutely devastating for both Bronzor and Poochyena. As the canine rammed its opponent, it failed to recall that steel types hurt. Hard. It brought down the Mirror Pokemon, landing on its side as it tried to ignore the pain. The Aron, who seemingly disappeared, jumped out of nowhere, its body shining as it hardened itself. It then lunged forward with an ushered Tackle attack from its master. The target; Bronzor. It managed to catch the Mirror off-guard, taking it down as it drifted away from the fallen canine, who was still slowly recovering from the collision.

"That must've hurt. I feel sorry for the pup. Anyway... Baltoy, use Confusion on Aron once more. Bronzor stand by."

Baltoy once again lifted the Iron Armor Pokemon with a psychic energy, throwing it in the direction of its master. Unaware of this motion, the bulky grunt caught his comrade with his chest, taking a healthy amount of unwanted damage in the process. The Aron seemed nearly defeated, but far from giving up. It jumped off his master and growled at the Baltoy in anger. The Poochyena recovered from the large amount of damage taken, stumbling to the side of the Aron, growling in the same fashion.

"Oh great, I managed to knock out the big lug and now I'm being barked at. Why must every day be full of problems?"

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Feb 7 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #18

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Max was running through the hallway, trying to get back to the place he and Jeff were supposed to meet up. But something didn't seem right. Was it just his imagination, or had the tunnel gotten longer? The pictures on the walls all seemed to laugh at him and the torches went out one by one as he passed them. Would he ever get out?
Max decided that he had no choice but to call on Spiro for help. He called the ghost Pokemon out of it's ball and asked it to help him. Suddenly Max was engulfed in smoke and reappeared right in front of the wall.
"Good job," Max said. He recalled Spiro back into it's ball and headed off back to the front of the house.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ultra
post Feb 7 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Squadies

Jeff was waiting for Max. After a few minutes, ax finally emerged from the supposedly haunted house. Jeff decided it would be better not to say anything about Shaddy, his new Murkrow, as he was not sure what had gone on on Max's side of the house.

"Okay, next I think we're supposed to go to the Market area. Apparently a lot of Magma goonies like to hang out there and cause trouble." With an awkward stare on his face, Jeff continued to walk on towards the Market. "Anything interesting happen to you when you were exploring the house?" Jeff asked.
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Feb 7 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #20

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Um, er, nothing much" max said. He wasn't sure if anything had happened to Jeff on his mission so he held his tongue. There seemed to be nothing else going wrong here so, they headed for the market place.
When they got there things seemed unlike themselves. There were very few grunts, and those who were on patrol retreated to the shadows as soon as they were spotted. Something was wrong. Really wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.