Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Just-Hatched Pokemon won't move
ClockworkFoxxe
post May 7 2018, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 253 354

Active Squad

My typical routine is to get a party of eggs, hatch as many at once as I can, name them, then mass-move (using the move function) them to a box.

Lately, and it's started happening more and more, I'll use the hatch tool to hatch them, name them one by one, and then when I click the move function, none of my newly hatched pokemon can be moved. The bar doesn't show up.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

If I go individually, then I can and have moved them one by one, but that sort of negates the 'mass-move' function.

I have checked, and it doesn't seem to be related to server lag that I can think of? Like, it took me about five minutes to write this post, and they still can't be mass moved.
Reason for edit: Large images go behind a spoiler cut
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

floyder1
post May 7 2018, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 519

Active Squad

You may have accidently locked it, or if you have a IV treshold that automaticly locks them if they are above a certain total IV value.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 7 2018, 05:44 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 134 099

Leaf Green Team

If a Pokemon has PokeRUS, they cannot be moved, either.

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post May 8 2018, 01:52 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(floyder1 @ May 7 2018, 05:04 PM) *
You may have accidently locked it, or if you have a IV treshold that automaticly locks them if they are above a certain total IV value.

Accidental lock is possible (although OP says they can move them one by one, meaning they would have to unlock them, and thus they would presumably realize the lock was the problem). As you can see in the picture, two of those that could not be moved have IV totals lower than 100, which is the lowest threshold possible.

QUOTE(Razorflame @ May 7 2018, 05:44 PM) *
If a Pokemon has PokeRUS, they cannot be moved, either.

As you can see in the picture, none of them have PokeRUS.

---

As for me, no plausible reason for this comes to my mind, so I have to speculate it may be some kind of glitch. OP, do you have any trouble using the simultaneous mass-hatch-and-deposit button? Depending on your preference, it may or may not be an acceptable workaround to mass-hatch-and-deposit them and then nickname them after they're in the PC (or not nickname them at all).

--------------------
+Quote Post

ClockworkFoxxe
post May 9 2018, 09:57 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ May 8 2018, 02:52 AM) *
As for me, no plausible reason for this comes to my mind, so I have to speculate it may be some kind of glitch. OP, do you have any trouble using the simultaneous mass-hatch-and-deposit button? Depending on your preference, it may or may not be an acceptable workaround to mass-hatch-and-deposit them and then nickname them after they're in the PC (or not nickname them at all).

I have not tried the mass hatch-and-deposit. Mass hatch (only) works just fine, and it's not every batch that won't mass-move, only certain ones, so testing if mass-hatch-and-deposit would be slightly hard, seeing as I have no way of checking if that particular batch wouldn't have moved anyway.

As far as workarounds, doing it one by one is more preferable to me, I just thought this was unintended behavior for the site and I figured I should say something.

(also apologies about no spoiler tags, I thought that picture was small enough)

Edit: As far as locks go, no, no one was locked for any reason. The weirdest part about the issue is the 'pick a box' dropdown that should show when doing mass move just.. isn't there. And in the 'top bar' the option to mass select a box isn't there either. Only confirm/cancel.

This post has been edited by ClockworkFoxxe: May 9 2018, 09:59 AM
+Quote Post

DrSnap
post May 11 2018, 05:25 AM
Post #6

Ghost with 108 souls
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 880

Nightmarez

If you're using Internet Explorer, that might be the problem. It screws up the site for some reason.

--------------------

~~ ~~
+Quote Post

ClockworkFoxxe
post May 20 2018, 12:06 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(DrSnap @ May 11 2018, 06:25 AM) *
If you're using Internet Explorer, that might be the problem. It screws up the site for some reason.

I'm on chrome, windows 10, and a dell. It's still happening.

The only theory I really have, if it isn't some kind of sporadic bug, is somehow I'm clicking (and my browser is responding) faster than the server can, but that doesn't explain why, if the bug happens once, ten minutes later it still happens with those particular pokemon.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.