Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5th gen?
Raienn
post Apr 30 2008, 03:45 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 803

Active Squad

DP did make a lot of money (and will in the future off of people like me) so they'll probably come up with a fifth generation. But I hope the GS will be remade as well. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

K9 Lucario
post Apr 30 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 978

my favorites

I don't think there will be a fifth gen. Why? Because they created Arceus who is like the God of all pokemon. It would be weird if there's a stronger pokemon than Arceus.

But if the do make another generation, they'll make a lot money.

--------------------

Don't worry of what people think about you.
They laught at you, make fun of you. Who cares? You only have one life. You're to control it, not others. Life is precious, don't waste it because you have only one. So stop worrying about what other people think of you, as it shows that they are weak, because they don't live their life properly. To live a life means to not be afraid of what people think of you.
Anonymus
+Quote Post

Amy The Mist Cat
post May 5 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 802

Team Furfighter

There had better be a fith generation! and if they can't come up with ideas they should search the internet! I mean so many people have come up with thiere own things! like Pokemon Topaz!

--------------------
Hey cool, I'm a member now?

I can never think of anything clever when I'm editing my sig... *sigh*
+Quote Post

Justbman
post May 5 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #24

The Dark Hero
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 108

HeartGold In-game

Although there is little evidense, as mentioned before, it would be a horrible economic decision to stop the pokemon series. And as of getting bored and having no creativity, I personally think this to be false. I do not beleive the newer pokemon are any less-original than the first, and I even like some newer ones more.

--------------------
Weezy (click to show)
+Quote Post

Andre Young
post May 7 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #25

Formerly Fidel Castro.
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1 850

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sceptile100 @ Mar 2 2008, 06:55 PM) *
Yeah but is there any reason to believe there will be a fifth gen (evidence)?

Here's what I think.

Is there any reason to belive there's NOT going to be a 5th gen? I mean, even if one person gets tired of it, someone else will want in on the action. There's some seriose money to be made, here. And if one group of people runs out of ideas, there'll be at least 5 more groups of people with ideas. Somehow, I doubt that they'll really EVER stop doing pokemon, unless someone slips up and makes it actually racist or something like that. I mean, has metroid stopped? have they stopped making mario games? zelda games? Pokemon, like the others, is a signature money provider for nintendo. They might stop making 2D games(god forbid), but... oh crap. that might be the downfall of pokemon.

This post has been edited by FidelCastro: May 7 2008, 07:50 PM
+Quote Post

pokemonmaster
post May 9 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 859

Active Squad

I think the 5th gen is going to be on Wii your going to be Ash on his adventure kamina.gif
+Quote Post

GrsnDark
post May 9 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #27

Pokemon EV Trainer / Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 274

My Squad

as long as Pokemon+Fans=money works, there will always be another gen. wink.gif

--------------------

deoxys.gif Speed = Mine
I do all trades on Fridays, with very few Exceptions. If your gonna trade with me Stick to the Friday and don't leave me waiting all day for you, IT'S RUDE! >:(
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post May 9 2008, 05:06 PM
Post #28

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(pokemonmaster @ May 9 2008, 02:42 PM) *
I think the 5th gen is going to be on Wii your going to be Ash on his adventure kamina.gif

Stop posting in huge text. It's annoying. And against the rules. You may want to reread them.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

pokemonmaster
post May 9 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Fallen Archangel @ May 9 2008, 11:06 PM) *

Stop posting in huge text. It's annoying. And against the rules. You may want to reread them.

Hello,
Just to let you know Fallen Archangel I think you could have put this a little bit nicer this was my young son ( 9yrs old ) who posted this it's the first time he has ever been allowed to post anything on a forum and I carefully checked what he was writing before he posted it or answered any replys, so it was my fault ( his mum ) not his for forgetting about the size of the text.
A please could you check the rules or please don't write in big text would have been a much better way of putting it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

GrsnDark
post May 9 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #30

Pokemon EV Trainer / Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 274

My Squad

QUOTE(Cole @ Mar 3 2008, 01:56 PM) *
If they do they are going to have to top 4th gen wich is pretty good all I know is they better remake gold and silver

4th gen pretty good? I don't Think so. And If you think critically a remake of gold and silver(and crystal included) wouldn't make sense since all of the jotho pokemon (witch to me is the best gen so far) can be caught In emerald, Leafgreen and Firered. Except they find out that the remakes will = to lots and lots of money.

--------------------

deoxys.gif Speed = Mine
I do all trades on Fridays, with very few Exceptions. If your gonna trade with me Stick to the Friday and don't leave me waiting all day for you, IT'S RUDE! >:(
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post May 9 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #31

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(pokemonmaster @ May 9 2008, 06:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Fallen Archangel @ May 9 2008, 11:06 PM) *

Hello,
Just to let you know Fallen Archangel I think you could have put this a little bit nicer this was my young son ( 9yrs old ) who posted this it's the first time he has ever been allowed to post anything on a forum and I carefully checked what he was writing before he posted it or answered any replys, so it was my fault ( his mum ) not his for forgetting about the size of the text.
A please could you check the rules or please don't write in big text would have been a much better way of putting it.

Thank you for being honest, however, I do take it easy on new members, especially young ones. I told him honestly and truthfully. That is how I do my judging. I apologize if I offended you or your son, however, please pay more careful attention next time.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post May 9 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #32

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Hello,
He was offended by that? If a simple warning like that is going to offend your son or whatever, then I don't think he should be here; granted, I'm not telling him to get off either - I'm stating that this is one of the lighter warnings.

I'm also being honest here, however I'm not trying to stir anything up.

Also, wouldn't you have better grammar as a parent?

--------------------
+Quote Post

pokemonmaster
post May 10 2008, 03:38 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hello Fallen Archangel,
Thank you for your reply and apology, everything will be double checked and triple checked from now on. wink.gif

QUOTE(Ike @ May 10 2008, 04:34 AM) *
Hello,
He was offended by that? If a simple warning like that is going to offend your son or whatever, then I don't think he should be here; granted, I'm not telling him to get off either - I'm stating that this is one of the lighter warnings.

I'm also being honest here, however I'm not trying to stir anything up.

Also, wouldn't you have better grammar as a parent?

Hello Ike,
As I stated he is only 9 and not been on forums before so is going to make mistakes but it's dealt with and Fallen Archangel was kind enough to apologize.

As for the grammer I'm afraid as a mum I have more important things to be doing than making sure every piece of writing I do it completely correct, just because I'm a parent don't mean I can't make mistakes believe me I would love to be perfect but unfortunately I'm not,
So I am very sorry if my terrible grammer offended you.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post May 10 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #34

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

a) he is going to make mistakes yeah, but that wasn't my point. My point was that it was a simple warning, and getting annoyed over that is not going to give him a pleasant experience here.

b) nobody who uses good grammar here is perfect either, however your grammar for a mother is quite bad; I don't double check my grammar either (nor do I even think about it - it comes second nature to me), and it's fine the way I see it. I was hinting at other things with that, however.

c) don't triple post. I thought you were paying more careful attention? There's an edit button for a reason.

You're best off taking this to PM, I don't like to argue with people about warnings in public and I advise you don't argue either.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lug
post May 14 2008, 08:52 PM
Post #35

Lug Nami at your service
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 907

Active Squad

there could be and there might be

i personally would LOVE for a 5th gen.
i have too much fun playing the games to not want them to make more.

and there was no real proof for the 4th gen for the longest time, but then boom they came. so we shall see in a year or so

--------------------

Team 1::
Trainer: Lug
Pokemon::
Mew: Rodo
Lucario: Hyde
Vaporeon: Nami
Jolteon: Raz
Salamence: Jasmine
Absol: Akil
+Quote Post

Shinikiss
post May 19 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 940

Active Squad

As long as Nintendo continues to make money off of pokemon, you can expect new games to come out.
They'll likely release a gold and silver remake as well, they're not shy of reselling you (almost) the same game.
+Quote Post

pokemonmaster
post May 28 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Nintendo don't need to be making new pokemon all they need to be doing is making more pokemon games

--------------------
+Quote Post

MayAlltheWay
post May 28 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 894

Active Squad

^ Bad idea up there.
i woundlt want to be ash.
he is queer

--------------------

Its Summer time
+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post May 30 2008, 08:25 PM
Post #39

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 997

Helios Conference

I would love to see, play and own the 5th Gen game. I'm pretty sure that when the time comes, they'll make a virtual reality Pokemon. =P

But I'm sure they'll throw a Gs remake before the 5th gen comes. wink.gif

--------------------

Credits here (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jun 3 2008, 01:55 PM
Post #40

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I, in a personal sort of way, hope that they do indeed make a GS remake. It was the first one I really tried to play after the Elite 4 (Red and Blue didn't have that much appeal after the Elite 4, I played it and moved on) so I consider it the first one to really perk my interest in the entire Pokémon franchise. Not to mention it holds my all time favorite pokémon, Houndoom (she has been all too rare until D/P).

As far as a Fifth, I've read all the arguments for and against. The most persuasive FOR is that as long as Pokémon+fans=$$$, it'll go forward. I completely agree. The most persuasive AGAINST (that I've found, I had to skim at the end) is that they already made Arceus, the God of all Pokémon. They haven't made the Devil of all Pokémon yet, though. Girantina doesn't really count, he's only the embodiment of Pokédeath...

Look for Pokémon Sun and Moon: Pokémon in space!! wink.gif houndoom.gif

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:43 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.