Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Running On Ice
post Mar 6 2017, 04:08 PM
Post #101

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

QUOTE(Venusaur King @ Mar 6 2017, 12:29 PM) *
Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

I know you get one every five minutes (xx:x1 and xx:x6) depending on how many you have done so far, so you should be about to get them all eventually. It's more than likely a processing thing.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Mar 6 2017, 04:10 PM
Post #102

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

I just seem to keep on missing those few minutes of release.
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 6 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #103

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 6 2017, 12:55 PM) *
Did anyone already try out the new Zelda BotW on the Switch?
Is it running smoothly?
Is it worth buying a totally new console?

I have, and for me it runs pretty smoothly. I can't say it's completely worth buying the new console, but I wanted mine ahead of time because I knew they would be next to impossible to find when Mario Kart 8 Deluxe comes out.

Also, I feel so bad for anyone trying to get Birthday Wishes right now. I'm glad I got mine done already ;-;

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #104

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Bewear's sprite is amazing!
QUOTE(Venusaur King @ Mar 6 2017, 01:29 PM) *
Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

There was a bit of lag last night too. I just chilled for a bit after every 100 and made sure my birthday wish showed up before going to do another 100.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 04:38 PM
Post #105

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Finished my shiny rowlet hunt in 103 eggs. It hatched with a minior so I thought that was what it was. Named him Archimedes, same name I named the one in my pokemon moon game.

Making rabbit stew tonight. Have to add some cornstarch to it since it's really watery. What is everyone else having for dinner?

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 6 2017, 04:44 PM
Post #106

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Kudos to those who got the last egg distribution event today. That wasn't me... but if it takes into account activity during the entire event then yeah... I was kinda disqualified. blush.gif Even though today was a pretty good click run day for me... and I managed to get all 8 birthday wishes... no rocks for me. tongue.gif But that's ok. There's always the explorations and the hopeful SWSH to come. Speaking of which, I found my last two males earlier today so I changed my temporary search back to the l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-g outstanding hunts including Eevee (382 eggs currently) and Golett (534 eggs currently). How I'd celebrate being able to end one of those two (especially the latter one).

Got quite a lot done in the office as well. Just waiting on feedback from a co-worker (who appears to be too busy to complete the one item for me despite the time table urgency) and the local hotel for next month's meeting. Then I can get back to what I really need to do. Let's see... that would be... minutes from the last Board meeting I didn't attend, drafting the RFP for the 2018 meetings to be placed still, ensuring the last year's ABM minutes are completed (I hope they are I hope they are I hope they are laughing.gif), and drafting the newsletter. Oh yeah. Mustn't forget that. *eek* So yeah. It's been a busy day with me feeling like I've missed a week (probably because I had with being gone for last week's workshop). Oh for the joys of never ending things to do.

So happy Monday everybody; I hope you are having a great day. I'll be sitting right over here leaving everybody else wondering what I could possibly be smiling about because, yeah. That's me. For this week at least. Mrs. Smiles.

Oh, I haven't traded any wishes in yet but am looking forward to doing that. Probably at some point this week (or tomorrow if our multiplier is gone). As I've no clue about half (if not all) of the Pokemon available I'm not finicky. I'll probably just go alphabetical like I did the last time.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 6 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #107

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 6 2017, 05:44 PM) *
Kudos to those who got the last egg distribution event today. That wasn't me... but if it takes into account activity during the entire event then yeah... I was kinda disqualified. blush.gif Even though today was a pretty good click run day for me... and I managed to get all 8 birthday wishes... no rocks for me.

It doesn't. Even if you had logged in for one second on February 20th, or any point in between, you would be eligible.

And yeah. I got my 8 birthday wishes. I guess it's a good thing I noticed the multiplier and was like, "Um, WHY is there a multiplier? It's not a Plus day OR a Critical Mass day." And then I saw the birthday thread link and opened it up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Mar 6 2017, 05:58 PM
Post #108

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Minior's different cores seems to be available as of now.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 06:01 PM
Post #109

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

The cores look awesome. Changed my first one to violet and got indigo. Was going for blue next but ran out of stardust...

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 6 2017, 06:03 PM
Post #110

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Mar 6 2017, 03:53 PM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 6 2017, 05:44 PM) *
Kudos to those who got the last egg distribution event today. That wasn't me... but if it takes into account activity during the entire event then yeah... I was kinda disqualified. blush.gif

It doesn't. Even if you had logged in for one second on February 20th, or any point in between, you would be eligible.

Ah well. Such is my March luck. Maybe when St. Patty's day gets here it'll improve. LOL I also got turned down for requesting Friday off; although, truth be told, I totally get it. I'll just be freaked and worried about my husband making the trip "up the mountain" to Flagstaff on his own so soon after his surgery. Truth enough it'll be 9 weeks after - or just about - but it'll also be his first real, BIG, trip. So yeah. I was hoping to go with but can't. That's my luck. The luck 'o the Irish.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 6 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #111

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Mar 6 2017, 06:58 PM) *
Minior's different cores seems to be available as of now.

Well, it'll be a while before I can check that personally. I just grabbed my first egg six minutes ago. Ish. {It WAS 6 minutes ago, until I got sidetracked and more time passed. LOL}

EDIT - Spelling.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Mar 6 2017, 09:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 6 2017, 06:17 PM
Post #112

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Nice that the different colors are available now grin.gif
The blue and indigo ones are my favorites so I hope I can get one of those.

--------------------

I'm thinking of redownloading Love Live and starting over
Especially with Sunshine's Season 2 starting in October...
What do you guys think?

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 06:28 PM
Post #113

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Stardust.... does that appear in the Prize shop? Better yet, how does one obtain that again? I completely forget. I have none cause I always sold it, cause it was useless

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 06:32 PM
Post #114

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

You can get it from the underground and scratch cards. I'm not sure if the prize shop sells it.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 6 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #115

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 7 2017, 12:32 AM) *
You can get it from the underground and scratch cards. I'm not sure if the prize shop sells it.

I am quite sure I have seen it in the prize shop from time to time.
Was wondering what the reason might be and figured it was t9 convert prize points to usual points but now it seems to have another use. Going to check right away.

Edit: Took a look at my inventory and maybe I mixed up stardust with star piece. So I am not sure which one I have seen in the prize shop.

This post has been edited by Eponadis: Mar 6 2017, 07:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 07:15 PM
Post #116

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I know I've seen Star piece in there before(It's there now actually), but I couldn't remember if I saw Star Dust there.
Hm.... actually, anyone know if Minior hatches with the stuff? Kinda like how Mareep can hatch with Shears and Zergoose with Blue Stones? I have one shiny hunt slot I was reserving for Rockruff, but I can fill it to farm dust

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 6 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #117

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Managed to get all the base form 'mons from the new event. Will take care of evolving/form changing (in Minior's case) after I finish the Celebi exploration.

As for Stardust, it can be obtained via Underground or Prize Shop, as said before.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 6 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #118

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 6 2017, 11:03 PM) *
Maybe when St. Patty's day gets here it'll improve.

st. paddy's day wink.gif

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 6 2017, 11:28 PM) *
Stardust.... does that appear in the Prize shop? Better yet, how does one obtain that again? I completely forget. I have none cause I always sold it, cause it was useless

Yeah, you just get it from the Underground, or battling Cypress #2 in the Tower as I'm sure Sam is about to post. I don't have any either, I'm always very diligent about selling my valuables. :| I'd have preferred if they evolved using the evo stones, or something. But ah well - it'll be worth it to get my meteors grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 08:30 PM
Post #119

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

I've been hatching minior and none have hatched with stardust yet. The shiny core looks awesome though. It's black. Hoping to get another stardust before that happens.

I'm working on going to battle the elite four in moon. Then I can start sun for the heck of it.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 6 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #120

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Yeah if anybody wants Stardust without the obnoxious chance, you win Stardust from beating the Cypress #2 NPC happy.gif

e: Also Stardust cannot be obtained from the Prize Shop; those are Star Pieces.

This post has been edited by x Sam: Mar 6 2017, 08:39 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.