Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Tyranisaur
post Mar 30 2017, 09:12 AM
Post #361

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(D E A N @ Mar 30 2017, 10:57 AM) *

Fun fact! No one has hatched a shiny in 1 egg for this month's SWSH. If no one success in it until the SWSH ends this will be the 5th SWSH without 1 egg shiny. The other 4 SWSH are May 2014 (Audino, Zubat, Beldum), May 2015 (Flabebe), July 2016 (Ekans, Bellsprout, Chimchar) and September 2016 (Budew, Anorith, Hawlucha).

I bet that only happens because of this. Yes, it's funny how RNG works, the most likely number of eggs your hunt can end on, is 1.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 30 2017, 10:00 AM
Post #362

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Luneon @ Mar 30 2017, 10:23 AM) *
QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 28 2017, 07:52 AM) *
Been playing lots of Pokemon Go lately. Trying to get me a shiny Magikarp, but no luck so far...and the Water Festival event ends in 2 days teehee.gif

When I came back from my trip to the other side of the country I found one near the train station.
The train station has a big pond nearby which has loads of water Pokémon.

Maybe you could try in a place with loads of water Pokémon???

I live along the coast so finding Magikarp is pretty easy, it's just my lack of luck haha (just like this SWSH :P ). During the event I would have easily caught over 100 Magikarp, but nothing ^^" Don't know what the shiny chances were though hmm.gif But congrats on catching one yourself grin.gif

Speaking of fish, I recently set up a fish tank in my room. This is my first time looking after fish so hopefully I do alright by them :P A friend of my mum's had a tank that was getting overpopulated with these guppy things (don't actually know specifically what type of fish they are), so she donated a few to me for my tank to get me started, which was nice. Apparently they're fairly easy to look after. But now I get distracted while I'm sitting at my desk and just end up watching the fish swim around haha.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 30 2017, 01:15 PM
Post #363

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 30 2017, 05:00 PM) *
I live along the coast so finding Magikarp is pretty easy, it's just my lack of luck haha (just like this SWSH :P ). During the event I would have easily caught over 100 Magikarp, but nothing ^^" Don't know what the shiny chances were though hmm.gif But congrats on catching one yourself grin.gif

Speaking of fish, I recently set up a fish tank in my room. This is my first time looking after fish so hopefully I do alright by them :P A friend of my mum's had a tank that was getting overpopulated with these guppy things (don't actually know specifically what type of fish they are), so she donated a few to me for my tank to get me started, which was nice. Apparently they're fairly easy to look after. But now I get distracted while I'm sitting at my desk and just end up watching the fish swim around haha.

I think the shiny chance is 1 in 8000, but due to there being much more magikarp, people could find them much easier.
They're still available it seems, just the chances of running into a magikarp are much lower.
Just keep trying to catch magikarp.
(and it's probably the only shiny I'm getting this month)

I have Guppy fish, beware though because before you know you'll have a hundred.
Plus they can get pretty big too, mine are 5cm/2inch.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 30 2017, 06:46 PM
Post #364

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

Long story short, I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow. And it's not just because I don't have my shiny Oricorio yet. I'll stick it in a spoiler since it might be slightly graphic to some people.

Tomorrow (click to show)

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, I got my first non-bred shiny in Moon a few days ago! She is a Gumshoos and her name is Polovtsian (I was listing to the Polovtsian Dances at the time and had no better name)

This post has been edited by Tulaash: Mar 30 2017, 06:48 PM

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Klara
post Mar 30 2017, 07:10 PM
Post #365

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

A pregnant stray cat waddled her way onto the porch so I gave her some food and water and she went on her way. She wasn't hand-friendly, so I just let her be. Plus, I'm terribly allergic. Be safe, mom cat.

Mom Cat (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 30 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #366

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I finally got my new computer today. I love it. I just have to try getting into my google account again since I can't remember the password. Had to pick it up from the hardware store since by the time we got home I had just missed the delivery guy by a few minutes.

Got my shiny for the swsh the other day. I can focus on my other hunts now. Back to breeding stufful and emolga. No one picks up the emolga eggs though except for Sam it seems. Good luck to everyone else that's still looking for their shiny.

This little lady needs a pecha please.

And now to check out discord!

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 30 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #367

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Well, Pass Plus is active tomorrow. One more day to try and finish this hunt, if not I'm abandoning it as I don't need Fire shards and don't care for Oracrio that much. I'll be clicking loads this weekend to get more pass orbs. I've been using a lot lately due to Hunt(Mostly being wasted cause it's always empty when I do it seems) and Scavenge pass powers.

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 30 2017, 09:53 PM) *
I finally got my new computer today. I love it. I just have to try getting into my google account again since I can't remember the password. Had to pick it up from the hardware store since by the time we got home I had just missed the delivery guy by a few minutes.

Got my shiny for the swsh the other day. I can focus on my other hunts now. Back to breeding stufful and emolga. No one picks up the emolga eggs though except for Sam it seems. Good luck to everyone else that's still looking for their shiny.

This little lady needs a pecha please.

And now to check out discord!

I used to grab Emolga, but I got a shiny one a month or so ago. So I grab other things now

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 31 2017, 08:07 AM
Post #368

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Nice multiplier today. I can get some minior eggs to hatch more quickly now.

I've tried discord a few times now and nobody ever seems to be in it unless I am using it incorrectly.

Tulaash I hope your day doesn't go so horribly. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too bad and I wish that you find your shiny before reset.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 31 2017, 08:11 AM
Post #369

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I managed to finish the Celebi exploration overnight.
Just had to wait for the eggs in my party to mature so I could move on to the end.

This is probably going to be one of those "600+ eggs" hunts :P
Since I need the shard I should probably finish it.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 31 2017, 10:20 AM
Post #370

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Yissssssssss multiplier cause I hate having to try and hatch eggs on a normal day. *SARCASM*

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Mar 31 2017, 11:57 AM

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 31 2017, 10:32 AM
Post #371

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 31 2017, 05:07 AM) *
Tulaash I hope your day doesn't go so horribly. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too bad and I wish that you find your shiny before reset.

Thank you! It probably will only hurt for a few hours after the anesthetics wear off. I have some tylenol with codine in it that, once it kicks in, mostly takes the pain away. As for the shiny... maybe with the multiplier I can get it grin.gif

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Mar 31 2017, 12:53 PM
Post #372

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

March went by so quickly! Can't believe it is going to be April tomorrow. Can't wait to see the jokes companies will post tomorrow.

I got my shiny oricorio today, took 302 eggs to find it. I started another oricorio hunt just in case I am lucky. Good luck to everyone still searching.
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 31 2017, 02:26 PM
Post #373

Group Icon

Active Squad

Wishing Sam and Nom Nom the best. Still got a few hours left. I'm not pursuing the others knowing that other people need them way more than I do.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 31 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #374

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 31 2017, 02:07 PM) *
Nice multiplier today. I can get some minior eggs to hatch more quickly now.

I've tried discord a few times now and nobody ever seems to be in it unless I am using it incorrectly.

You must be, because I haven't yet seen you in there (and I'm in there practically all the time). You were able to find the invite link to the server, yes?

Also I won the raffle this month! I've only been hoping to win for almost two years :') I'm really happy about it. I'm also happy because I have two weeks holidays now before I start studying for exams... though I do still have some assignments to do. But then I will be free grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Mar 31 2017, 02:44 PM
Post #375

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I got my shiny, I can die in peace now. grin.gif Looking forward to the new month stuff tomorrow!

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 31 2017, 02:45 PM
Post #376

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Talk about cutting it close. I got Baile's shiny, only Pom-pom unaccounted for.... but that's barely any difference and time is almost up. I can farm Minior for dust now, just need four more to get the rest of the colors.... and an extra dust to convert my shiny Minor too cause I want all the colors grouped up together in a box. Looking pretty. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Mar 31 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #377

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I have my pokemon sorted by dex number, so I have no idea if they will still be together after all Alola pokemon are released. xD

Is there a difference between the regular and shiny shells?

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 31 2017, 03:21 PM
Post #378

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Manah @ Mar 31 2017, 04:02 PM) *
I have my pokemon sorted by dex number, so I have no idea if they will still be together after all Alola pokemon are released. xD

Is there a difference between the regular and shiny shells?

Minior? The outside's a bit different shade of brown.... not that interesting. Minor core's shiny looks loads better

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 31 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #379

Group Icon

Active Squad

The cores do look pretty rad. I never have been a fan of slightly off color shinies. If it's gonna be different, make it dynamic imo.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 31 2017, 04:43 PM
Post #380

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Mar 31 2017, 04:38 PM) *
The cores do look pretty rad. I never have been a fan of slightly off color shinies. If it's gonna be different, make it dynamic imo.

I agree. That's why I love Mega Gengar's shiny... it's what it should have been instead of a barely visible change of purple.
Shiny Minior core is one of the few shinies from this generation I actually like tbh.... most of my favorites look absolutely ugly in shiny form..... Jangmo-o for instance.

--------------------
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.