Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Castle Vonmoto: Team Velvet, Now with Opening- Woodrow's Group: Post Here!
Troy Bolton
post Dec 27 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Team Velvet- Mascot Card: Igglybuff- Scavenger Pokemon:

easy: Piplup,

medium: Smoochum,

hard: Sneasel

Woodrow Spencer- Doc- Furoh- 17
Sawyer Lewis-Gearbits- Hoenn- 22
Aussie Winters- Dragon Maiden- Furoh- 16

And with that golbedygook out of the way, let's get started.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

{Now Playing: Feeling Good: Muse: Origin of Symmetry}

Three. Perhaps not the largest group, but Woodrow was sure that, at the least, they were the most unique. A butler and two white-haired companions- one tall, one short. Add to that the white silk of the Hitmonchan's gloves, and the crass menagerie of Pokemon surrounding them, and... Hell's bells, it sounds like the beginning of a bad walks-into-a-bar joke. Despite the inherent humour, Woodrow knew it was time to depart. He clutched the door handle in hand, and took one last glance for Surge. He was nowhere to be found. Ah, well. With a gloved hand, the trainer opened the door. Stepping after it to avoid blocking the corridor, Woodrow presented the hall with his other hand.

"After you, miss," he said, smiling lightly as he held the remaining door ajar. After his companions had stepped through, he promptly followed. I should probably ask their names sooner or later. Sooner.

A well-furnished hallway, with walls of rich mahogany and finely spun carpets on the floor greeted the trio. The faint scent of vanilla, roasting nuts and other delicious things wafted, with no obvious source in sight. We must be above the kitchens.

"Might I suggest that we all claim a room? But perhaps we shouldn't get too settled, so let us meet again in the hallway in..." he checked his bass clef watch, "five minute's time?" Muttered agreements- it was starting to become clear that Woodrow would be the voice of the group- and he smiled, stepping into the left door marked with what appeared to be a matching bass clef to his watch's own. He reeled back, having forgotten to open the door first. He examined the door in confusion for several seconds until Valjean opened it, using the doorknob. Sheepish silence followed.

Wow. This is nice. High, vaulted ceilings, and walls painted to look like stained glass- wait, nope, it was actual stained glass. Natural light flickered from skylights, winking invitingly on an ornately crafted mirror. A wall-mounted computer already logged in advertised a 'fully operational Vonmoto Corp Personal Computer!' with a plushy beanbag chair located beneath it. Plump white pillows, a white comforter and white uncluttered surfaces gleamed in their whiteness. Exhaling, Woodrow stepped in further, unceremoniously dumping his bag on the vanity. With a squeal of displeasure, Otoro the Gulpin squeezed his way out of the bag.

"Weren't you in your ball?" The stomach Pokemon gave a look with guilty eyes, nudging out an empty zip-lock bag from the duffel. In magic-marker, 'orange-cranberry scones' was written.

"Oh, stars and stones, Otoro! Those are my favorite! Those were from mom!" He calmed down after a moment. "Ah, we'll just have to hit the kitchens later. We'll whip up a few snacks, I think." Otoro rubbed his arms together greedily- disconcerting, as Woodrow hadn't taught him the motion.

"Piplup, Smoochum, Sneasel. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, they're all ice-typed or commonly live in icy environments, right?" Valjean nodded-by now, he was used to being Woodrow's yesman- and the trainer continued. "Then, it stands to reason that if we want to find them all, we have to head into the cold. Aaand I have to keep up this disguise." He slumped onto the bed, kicking his legs up and pressing his face into a pillow. When he flipped around, his countenance held a serene smile.

"Well, that's just how it goes, right? Fate'll take care of me." I remember there being slopes around here from...wait, how do I remember that? Phantom memory aside, it might be a good place to start looking. Standing up, Woodrow moved to the vanity once more, picking up the Gulpin and perching him on his shoulder.

"Now, how much would people stare if I put on my blazer?" He asked himself, staring into the mirror. His reflection shook its head dismissively. "You're right. Too obvious. Ah, fie." From the duffel bag, the notbutler drew a quartet of Pokeballs- three red, one green, all stamped with the first two letters of the Pokemon's name.

"OT- Otoro red, AR- Ariana red, VA- Valjean green, and..." his hand lingered over the last Pokeball, its veneer winking at him innocently. It contained Aegis, the Gyrados. She was the only Pokemon that Woodrow was a little afraid of. She had been useful, he had to admit. Their helicopter might've crashed if it weren't for Aegis' intervention of the Steelix. But, whether it was his lack of badges, training, or simple experience, the Atrocious Pokemon refused to listen to him. The helicopter gambit had been just that- a gambit. Zeke's Pokemon were far too weak to take on a Steelix head on, Otoro wasn't well matched, Ariana would have been next to useless, and Valjean...actually, he'd sort of forgotten about Valjean, but Aegis was the only Pokemon that could fly near the helicopter.

Anyway, why would Woodrow even need Aegis? It wasn't like he was planning on getting snowed in or anything. Or pick a battle way over his head... Confident in his reasoning, he left the last Pokeball on the vanity.

"Pokeballs, .mp3, maybe some money, and that's all I need, I think." Nodding privately, he returned Valjean to his Pokeball, leaving Otoro on his perch.

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me!" Woodrow stepped outside his room, finding himself the first to finish. Happily, he sang along with the song's end.

"And I'm feeling good~."

delicious ooc (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.