Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Move Tutor, Roleplay Thread~
Kranic
post Jun 17 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #1

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

ooc (click to show)

"What a horrible day I had yesterday,"

Castor gave out a troubled sigh as he found himself at the base of Mt. Carello again. He had a rather interesting time during the previous day, one particularly full of failures, but that in itself is another story. The only success the poor boy received was a certain jacket he begged for before. Thick and Heavy, perfect for very cold mountain and more importantly, very red. The Jacket was long sleeved and went a little below his waist, he could easily be compared to one of my the many hikers who must spend their days in Cartello's rocky grinds. Given his size however it was very unlikely that he would be mistaken for the gargantuan trainer who undertake the title of Hiker. patting his Jacket, Castor gave a huge grin. His previous endeavors definitely taught Castor the importance of carrying a jacket.Castor gave a quick shutter as he taught back to the day and proceeded to look at his surrounding in hopes to comfort himself before having the face the powerful mountain again.

The land was mostly two colors, grey and green for that was all that was there: Rocks and Plants. The occasional bypassing pokemon gave a slight change in scenery, but mostly, the land was just those two colors. The major exception to the rule, was naturally the white Carello, whom's snowy peaks gave a tadest bit of variety to the otherwise, uninteresting background. After staring at the mountain for a few moments, Castor finally decided to release a pokemon, this time randomly, as he felt all his pokemon have spent a fair amount of time with him. Throwing all his pokeballs in the air, carefully ensuring that he doesn't release any of his pokemon, Castor let them all hit the ground and suddenly grabbed a random pokemon and proceeded to release it. He then quickly picked up all the pokeballs to make sure that the released pokemon couldn't see what he was doing.

"Maaaa."

As it turned out, Castor choose Virva, his Mareep to be his companion for the day.

"Hey Virva~Ready to try to climb the mountain again?"

"Reep, Reep!"

The Pokemon giddily replied and proceeded to affectionately rub against her owner's leg, who simple replied by rubbing the sheep pokemon's little blue head.

With that the two went off to continue their adventure, in the mountain named Carello.

"Another day, another day."

A balding middle aged man sighed as he awoke from his bed and proceeded to get his morning duties over with. The man was beginning to show some fat, something he would have been ashamed of 20 or 30 years ago, but now, he simply seemed to have accept his life style and accept all the negatives that seemed to come with it. He gave a insightful sigh as he thought back to his previous day.

"Another day without visitors..."

He stretched about and proceeded to get dressed. He then went about his cabin, which had about five rooms: One was his bedroom, which eh just left from, the second was his living room which he was now in. The third and forth were too guest rooms and finally, the last room was the room the man was heading for. After bypassing the two guest rooms, the man went to open the door to the room and gave a content smile as he saw what was inside.

It was a room full of pokeballs of all different types piles in bundles all about the rather average size room. The man walked about the colorful array of pokeballs, smiling at the image of his achievements. Each and every pokeball had a pokemon he caught at some point in his life, some more important than others to him. He walked about apparently having a fairly good idea of where he was going, despite the disordered image of the room. His smile slowly began to fade as he realized that his time as an adventurer was over and he was now in retirement, something that he looked forward to for a good period of time, but now he was sad to have accepted. Something all retires had to accept at one point or another, the only thing he was truly sad about is that he hadn't really recieved anything at the end of his adventure. Sighing, he soon saw what he was looking for, his frown quickly change from a smile as he picked it up and proceeded to leave the room.

It had been a few moments since the man left the pokeball room and now he was facing the door to his cabin. He slowly opened the door and proceeded outside, two pokeballs on his waist. His duties were now about to begin, he pulled out a pokeball and proceeded to release a pokemon.

"Maaag."

It was now time for this man to begin his own little adventure, in the mountain named Carello.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post Jun 18 2010, 05:02 AM
Post #2

Someone insane
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 407

Inferno

The journey began rather strangely, actually.

Obviously, when you start a journey, you start it from your home. In Holly's case, this was Mt. Carello. At that time, she had just gone down the mountain, successfully catching Frostbite on the peak. Her Pokemon were fairly affectionate, she learned on the way down with the two. Right then she was lying in the grass under a tree, eating a sandwich while Marco was snuffling noisily into the Pokemon snacks beside her. Frostbite didn't like forests, so she stayed in her Pokeball. It was fairly quiet, and at that time, Holly didn't really feel like moving. It was a pretty lazy day, to be perfectly honest.

...For a few minutes. Soon there was a little commotion going on. Normally, Holly would ignore these little commotions, for they usually meant wild Pokemon doing something. They weren't the most sophisticated creatures, after all. But it was different this time, because Marco finally looked up from his bag of snacks, beady eyes sperkling at something unseen.

"Finally. I thought you'd be stuck there forever," mumbled Holly through a piece of her sandwich.
"Chic," was all Marco said before abandoning his snacks completely and running into the bushes. Holly sat up and blinked. Marco never did that.

"Hey, wait up," she called, storing the snacks and her sandwich as quickly as she could. She rushed to run after him. Apparently it was something interesting this time.

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 20 2010, 05:01 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 744

PANE::

"SHIRORI!"

A girl in the treetops yelled, looking around for her 'lost' Shinx. It was a bad idea to release her, even for a while, and now she had no idea where the playful Shinx was. Looking around for him was all in vain, so Deanna had to resort to climbing one of the few trees to look for her. She was even willing to risk falling off that tree and breaking a limb (she's your everyday klutz), but... if Shirori wasn't to be found for 5 more minutes, Deanna would have to REALLY look for him in every nook and cranny. Clinging to the tree trunk with one hand, she swung off the branch and letting go, she landed on the lowest branch, her arms outstretched to keep her balance.

"Oh, c'mon! Stop hiding!" Deanna knew her Shinx usually liked to play hide-and-seek with her, just to make her exasperated. Dropping down a meter or so from the branch, Deanna landed gracefully on the rocky ground before she nearly tipped over. 'So much for balance,' She thought. 'Clumsiness overshadows it all.' Puffing out her breath, Deanna decided to give up looking for the mischievous Pokemon and go on her way. Besides, she wound turn up sooner or later, not anticipating being left behind.

"Shi!" A cry sounded a few minutes after Deanna wandered around the base of Mt. Carello, her expression deadpan. A hint of a smirk showed on her face when she heard Shirori's cry. Spinning around, Deanna playfully glared at the blue electric Pokemon before her, Shirori pawing at her knees. Her expression now wavering a bit, Deanna picked up the Pokemon and nearly dropped her. "Man, you're heavy," She said in a monotone, eying the Pokemon carefully. "What have you been eating?" Knowing she would never find out, Deanna left carried Shirori a few paces before letting her down on the ground, her knees buckling. He strength was gone; she couldn't hold such a heavy Pokemon like Shirori for more than 200 meters or so. And now she was even weaker because she held him all the way when she came to Mt. Carello.

Shirori ran along once she was out of Deanna's reach, sniffing random roadside bushes for berries or some other type of food, forgetting that her expressionless Trainer had most of her berries and PokeChow. The clouds rolled along the blue sky slowly, Deanna's steps getting quicker as she heard voices and spotted Pokeballs being thrown in the air, slowing down once she noticed a boy - probably a year or so younger than her - release a Pokemon. Watching from behind, Deanna debated whether to keep her distance or not.

--------------------
can we pretend that a i r p l a n e s
in the n.i.g.h.t sky
are like s h o o t i n g stars?
I could really use a w.i.s.h right now.

----
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jun 20 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #4

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

ooc (click to show)

Castor looked down to his golden little sheep. She was his first pokemon, breed specifically for him too. Her life was meant for his, yet at the moment, she seemed to be the weakest of his party, having only one or two real attacks to fight with, both of which are ineffective against some fairly common types. When thinking back to the previous day, some sadness managed to slither into the boy's mind, again realizing just how brave and loyal this little girl. When putting more thought into the subject he really felt that his pokemon deserved some type of reward, even if it was something petty.

"Hey Virva, take these: They're Wiki berries and if I remembered correctly you really liked them. Think of it as a reward for yesterday."

Castor then threw a few berries his partner way and in response Virva quickly caught and ate the few berries happily. They was her favorite flavor after all. While watching the pokemon enjoy it's reward, Castor couldn't help but grow a small grin, his small blight of depression was gone. After the quick break the two turned around to ready themselves for Mt. Carello, only to catch the eyes of a female trainer. Castor looked down to his pokemon as his grin transformed into a slightly more sinister smirk.

"Alright Virva, you ready?"
"Reep!"

The two then jolted off, meeting up with the girl within moments. Now face to face with the pokemon trainer, Castor wasted no time with a hello or any other type of unnecessary trivialities with his introduction instead, he began with his own type of introduction,

"Wanna battle?"

This post has been edited by Kranic: Jun 20 2010, 04:57 PM

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 20 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

On the other hand, Deanna was still a .. 'new' Trainer. Her Pokemon had not been leveled up at all, but she was so close to them, like they had been travelling together for years. Sure, the Shinx usually ticked her off, but in a good way, which ended in Deanna giving a treat to Shirori for making her worried sick (which wasn't easy to do, by the way). Shirori, in turn, was always loyal to Deanna, even though she had never used her battle.

"SHI!" the impatient Pokemon yelled, sniffing around Deanna's bag. Deanna sighed and rummaged around her bag with one hand, keeping an eye on the male Trainer. After a few moments, she pulled out some Oran Berries and threw them a few centimeters near Shirori.

"You're welcome." Deanna said, with a hint of amusement in her voice. Once Shinx started eating, she didn't pay attention to anything else.

Suddenly, the boy she had seen earlier was just a few feet off, his Pokemon (Mareep?) trotting beside him. Well, if he wanted a battle he would get one. Deanna knew the odds of Shirori winning were slim to none, but she had faith in her Pokemon. Knowing the Shinx would give her best, Deanna gave a quick nod, barely perceptible.

"Whatever." Shirori positioned herself in front of Deanna, her fur glowing slightly. Well, here went nothing. Shinx shivered a bit, clearly scared about this battle. It was her first one after all.

"Ready?"
"Shi!" was the reply.

--------------------
in the n.i.g.h.t sky

----
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jun 20 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #6

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

"That was...unexpected."
Castor gave a quick thought to his pass experiences in randomly challenging trainers he saw. Typically the challenge would have been ignored and recalled later or simply just ignored completely. The fact that he actually got his challenge right away was surprising.

"Alright, cool."
Castor spoke aloud, grinning his whole way through the sentence. Castor's grin even grew wider as he realized he would finally have a normal battle with someone in this region, nothing gimmicky or really out of the norm.

"Alright, Virva, you ready?"
"Reep!"

Virva took a few steps infront of Castor to signify her battle readiness. She good long glare at the opposing Shinx in order to get a good estimate of her strength: Virva quickly note do the fear in the opposing pokemon's action. It was obvious that the Shinx was inexperienced and judging from the shivering and other signs, the shinx probably has yet to have a battle like this before. Of course there could also be an endless other amount of possibility behind the shinx's erratic actions, it might be putting up a facade or just has a very odd fighting style. Given these possibilities, the Mareep still decided to go with it's first thought and choose to believe that the Shinx was just a newbie. Keeping this in mind, the Mareep decided to go a little easy on the Shinx, despite any command Castor may give. Naturally, Castor didn't pick up on any of these signs at all, instead he was distracted by the happiness he felt for finally having a normal battle.

"Then it's a battle. I'll let you have the first move."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 21 2010, 04:39 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

The only reason Deanna had responded to his proposal of battle was because this place, the base of Mt. Carello, was just to… quiet and boring. Deanna had never been one to enjoy silence. What she was even doing here was beyond her. Well… a Trainer had to explore, right? Besides, she could battle with new Trainers she met, though she wasn’t exactly the communicative one.

“You’re welcome,” She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Folding her arms across her chest, Deanna noticed her Shinx shaking. “Come on, it’s alright. Even if you lose, I won’t mind. You’re still awesome.” Her Pokemon being the only ones who Deanna was actually seemed to care about, Shirori gave a determined nod, returning the Mareep’s fierce glare. Oh, this was going to be a big battle.

“Then it’s a battle. I’ll let you have the first move.”

Smirking, Deanna nodded. Thinking quickly, Deanna reflected on what moves Shinx could do. Since Shirori was currently at level 9, the only attacks she could perform were kind of… weak. But Deanna smiled, signaling Shinx she could attack by a small nod of her head. “Leer, Shirori.” She said in her usual monotone, watching intently as Shinx did her first attack.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Ice Skies: Jun 21 2010, 04:40 AM

--------------------
in the n.i.g.h.t sky

----
+Quote Post

krazyokami
post Jun 21 2010, 08:29 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 7 747

PANE Lineup

OCC (click to show)

"Toto! Totodile~!" A Totodile spoke with joy. Crush was glad to be going to MT. Carello! It would be a great place for him to train and battle. And Crush loved to battle. But he couldn't say the same for Dizzy. The poor Mareep had too much wool growing infront of its eyes. It couldn't see as good as it could. Crush ignored the thoguht, and ran in the direction he heard a battle going on. "To!"

Okami just kept walking as Crush ran off. He always did that when he heard a battle. Okami already knew that he would be her most powerful pokemon when he fully evolved. Okami looked up as she saw the mountain. She had been hoping to finally catch a fire type pokemon. Maybe a Charmander, or a Cyndaquil!? She had really wanted a Cyndaquil. It and Crush could tag team and be a wonderful pair.

The trainer ran to catch up with her Totodile. When she caught up, Crush was watching a Mareep battle a Shinx. Crush snorted. Yes they were electric type, but most electirc type learned electric moves later. And Crush knew that, because Okami knew that. She had breed plenty of pokemon to know.

She sat beside Crush as he smacked his tail to the ground, a sign that he wanted to fight too. And to show off more, he realesed a water gun into the air.
"Show off..." Okami mumbled.

This post has been edited by krazyokami: Jun 21 2010, 08:30 AM

--------------------

Do you Like Warriors? Looking for a Warriors RPG? (click to show)

Groups/Shops/And More (click to show)

My Personality Test Results! (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jun 21 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #9

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

ooc (click to show)

The mareep took the effect of the magical glare quickly, able to feel her defense dropping right away. Surprised that she didn't have to deal with a straight away attack. Taking Castor's typical battle commands into mind, the mareep then proceeded to act on it's own, going in for a straight forward tackle at the shinx.

"Tha's a girl! Show 'em what you got!"
Castor cheered on his pokemon, confirming that her choice was the right one. Happy at heart, the pokemon sped up it's attack and rammed itself into the shinx. The mareep then prepared herself for her next attack, only to be diverted by the appearance of a new pokemon. After slamming it's tail and blowing a ray of water, Mareep redirected it's attention to the two new faces: A girl who was a good bit older than the two standing here and a totodile, ready and willing to fight.

Castor too was surprised by the duo, but he didn't seem too upset that his battle was interrupted. It wasn't really too bad compared to his ordinary luck in battle. He gave a smile at the aggressive totodile.

"So. You all want to join in on the fun?"

This post has been edited by Kranic: Jun 21 2010, 03:58 PM

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

krazyokami
post Jun 22 2010, 07:42 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

PANE Lineup

Crush nodded, not even checking with Okami to see if he could battle. The Totodile stepped forward and slammed its tail again.
"Totodile! To!"

Okami just smiled at Crush, knowing how eager he could get when a battle was going on.
"Oh, um, sure. I don't think this croc will leave you alone if we don't battle~!" Okami giggled.

Crush looked at Virva, a water gun already prepared in his mouth.

This post has been edited by krazyokami: Jun 22 2010, 07:43 AM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 22 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Deanna didn't seem to mind the interruption, but it was hard to tell by her calm and blank exterior. She stood still with her arms folded, glancing at the aggressive Pokemon belonging to some girl a few inches taller than her. Well, Deanna smirked a bit and took advantage of the boy's momentary distraction.

Meanwhile, Shirori was tackled hard onto the ground by the Mareep, and she whined a bit. Since Shirori could only perform two attacks now [the third one was only for other electric attacks that Shirori hadn't learned yet], Deanna decided to go with Tackle. With a small nod of her head, the Shinx immediately understood and slammed headfirst into the distracted Mareep.

"I don't think a threeway battle is possible," Deanna said with a hint of a smirk, turning her cold gaze [don't get her wrong; she jus couldn't have a friendly expression...] onto the older girl and her Totodile. Well, if that Totodile didn't quiet down sooner, it would probably be exhausted for a long time.

--------------------
in the n.i.g.h.t sky

----
+Quote Post

krazyokami
post Jun 22 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

PANE Lineup

OCC (click to show)

Crush touched the mystic water around his neck, feeling a bit more power. Running near Vriva, Crush let out a water gun at Shirori, the Shinx. He hopped into the air with his legs kicking. When he landed, he slammed his tail again. Just a way for him to psyche himelf up.

Okami smiled at Deanna.
"Well...If it wasn't possible, it is now."

The teen flopped down and held out a pokeball. It wasn't Crush's pokeball. She touch the reales button and out came a Mareep with wool infront of its eyes. Okami used her hand to push the wool up.
"Pay attention Dizzy, there's another Mareep fighting."

"Maa~!"

Okami had a weird way of battling. Her mother was a breeder, so she knew it was best to let the pokemon do what it thought was best. Okami didn't really tell her pokemon what to do in a battle. She felt that they knew what to do.

This post has been edited by krazyokami: Jun 22 2010, 03:36 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jun 22 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #13

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

Virva took the unexpected hit directly, rolling to her side from the impact. She then growled at the dirty move, but couldn't complain as she could see her own trainer partaking in a similar strategy. However, this didn't mean that she didn't have any resentment, because she certainly did. Doing her best to make an intimidating growl, the mareep began to charge energy in her fur, resulting in spark flowing out. She redirected her glare towards the shinx and then released the stored energy at the pokemon.

After using her attack, the pokemon jumped back, to leave some kind of room between her opponent. She then looked over towards the totodile to see if the electric attack intimidated it or not, knowing very well that water (particularly those mixed with flying) pokemon are very weak to electricity and totodile was one of those pokemon. Noting the watergun that was soon to come at it, Virva prepared herself for the blast.

Castor watched the battle curiously, seeing if his pokemon would be in need of a command at some point. He gave some thought specifically at his Mareep's thundershock. He knew full well that thundershock wasn't exactly the best move against a shinx and tackle was better fit, given the situation. He was also certain that his Mareep understood this too, so why did she use the attack? There must have been a reason. Castor pondered the idea while his Mareep went for the totodile. When seeing that his Mareep wanted to go after two opponents at once, he realized that the Mareep was conducting some kind of plan. He smiled as he realized the intelligence of his sheep. Castor looked over at his two opponents and proceeding into the second step of battling: Taunting.

"So, girls. How about we up the wagers?"
Castor gave a wicked grin as he finished his sentence, leaving the question up the interpretation. He gave a quick pause before proceeding into his next sentence,
"Just kidding. But how about we make this a two on one battle, since I'm pretty sure that's the only way either of you will have a chance of winning this."
Castor's grin then changed to become a little more lighthearted, but none the less mischevious.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post Jun 23 2010, 05:35 AM
Post #14

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Bushes, trees, vines...more bushes. A lot was sure in the way, but Marco was running really quick, and so Holly obviously needed to do a lot of catching up. It was her lazy day, and her lazy day was never good for running after hyperactive Torchics.

"Tor, Tor, Tor," called Marco, and by the crunching sound, Holly guessed he was jumping up and down, possibly childishly. She pushed a final vine out of her face, panting. What she saw was not exactly what she needed to see. Three trainers having a battle, if it was possible. A Mareep, a Totodile and a Shinx. And of course, one hyperactive Torchic hopping of and down, exactly at the middle of the battlefield. "Tor, Tor, Tor!"

"Marco..." was all Holly could manage through irritated gasps.

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
+Quote Post

krazyokami
post Jun 23 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

PANE Lineup

Crush was not intimadated by the Thundershock. Sure it could do some nasty damage to him, but he was determined to overcome that weakness! Crush heard the Mareep's trainer saying something like two on one or something. Did that mean he'd have to team up with the Shinx to win? He really didn't want to...But he probably wasn't going to be able to beat the Mareep by himself.

Crush turned to his trainer. She was letting Dizzy watch the battle. He'd never live it down if Dizzy saw him lose. Okami gave Crush a thumbs up! Slamming his tail, Crush went beside Shirori.
"Toto!"
Crush let out another water gun to Virva, then proceeded with slamming his tail. Using Rage to boost his attack. He turned to Shirori.
"Use tackle on me! That'll boost my power up while I'm using rage!" He spoke to her.

Okami was gently brushing Dizzy's wool with a wooden brush. She didn't know who would win. Though it would be harder fro Crush.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 30 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

All Deanna could do was glare at the boy after his comment. Hello, didn't she just say her Pokemon didn't fight much? Probably didn't. Sending off another killer glare at the boy, Deanna snapped back a rude reply. Well, that was in her nature.

"You're lucky you're not in a physical fight," She growled, and by physical she meant... karate-ish. But no-one knew martial arts in this region, save for a few.

Deanna snapped out of her reverie (is that spelled right?) and focused on the battle. Well, if the kid wanted a two on one battle, he would have it. But Deanna, her usual impatient self, only wanted to see the outcome of the battle. Waiting through a whole fifteen minutes (standart battle time) sounded like, forever, and as Deanna put it, it would be SUCH a drag.

"Use tackle on me! That'll boost my power up while I'm using rage!"

Basically, Shirori wasn't too happy to fight together, with another Pokemon, but she figured if they fought together, then there would be a slight chance they would win. Looking up at her Trainer, Shirori gazed at her with unspoken words.

"Hn." Deanna replied in her monosyllables again, nodding. Shirori gave a weird leer that was supposed to be a grin and slammed headfirst into the excited Totodile, knocking both of them a few feet away.

--------------------
in the n.i.g.h.t sky

----
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jun 30 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #17

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

Castor grinned at the girl's glares. Castor enjoyed her hostility towards him, especially considering all the "pseudo-niceness" he has already faced in Furoh, or atleast what he felt was a false sense of kindness he received from the people he has meet. It gave him a little comfort knowing that was somebody who was a little bit more straight forward with their feelings. Putting that to th e side, it was Castor's turn to respond.

"You'd be surprised by some of the thing's I've done,"

His thoughts brought him back to some situations where he had to fight pokemon hand to hand, or paw, or fang, or whatever a pokemon might be using. Thinking back to the results of his battles, Castor was pretty confident with his skills in fighting, despite the fact that his fights normally only resulting in one punch from Castor, which whole purpose was the continuation of a plan rather than the actually beating up of a pokemon, but considering Castor's tricks he probably would be a good fighting, although very underhanded.

Castor then put his attention back in the battle. With the arrival of a Torchic looked over towards to find its trainer, seeing yet another girl, this one actually a few years younger than him. He gave a quick shrug and put his focus back on the battle. The totodile's rage tactic gave Castor a quick idea, he looked over to see if Virva already saw this opportunity, but upon seeing his Mareep charging to attack the pokemon, he saw that it was his time to step in.

"Virva stop! Get some room and charge!"

The pokemon stopped it's attack right away took the situation to gain some distance between herself and the opposing pokemon. She let out a quick growl and shook her body to release some energy.She then began to glow a brighter gold, signifying that she is gathering electricity. Foreseeing attacks, the pokemon prepared itself for impact while charging her energy.

"Hey, did you know that my Mareep's special defense rises when she charges? I think it would be a good idea for you all to come in for a direct impact, if you want to do some damage anyways."

He took a moment before he went onto his next statement.

"But of course I could be bluffing, so do whatever."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post Jul 1 2010, 05:11 AM
Post #18

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Holly sighed. Thank Arceus. Looks like these trainers were to battle-engrossed to notice her.

"Marco, don't ever do that again. It's rude," she cooed softly, picking up the Torchic with both hands, away from where the battle was transpiring.
"Chic..." said Marco a bit sadly, his beady little Torchic eyes glimmering that cute glimmer Torchics tended to have.
"I know, I know, you just wanted to have a little fun. I guess you sensed their excitement, huh? But their battle is pretty full. And besides, it's a pretty lazy day today, don't you think?"
"Tor..." Marco sounded like a little child being scolded.

A safe ways from the heat of the battle, Holly sat cross-legged under the tree, Marco on her lap, watching restlessly. It looked like a tough battle, and for that lazy day, Holly was highly content sitting in the audience. And it looked like things were going to get sweet.

--------------------
+Quote Post

krazyokami
post Jul 3 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

PANE Lineup

Crush gritted his teeth as Shirori tackled him. When the Totodile looked up, Virva was already charging. Not good. He wasn't strong enough to with stand an electirc attack. Not knowing what to do, he fired another water gun at Virva.

Okami just watched the battle. She just wanted to hurry up and get to the mountain. She needed a fire type pokemon, and hopefully, she'd catch one.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jul 6 2010, 04:12 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Chance to win? Not likely. Scratch that. Never gonna happen. Deanna wasn't all too obsessed with winning the battle but the fact that the Totodile had no idea what to do next ticked her off. Switching to battle mode, Deanna quickly snapped out a command for Shirori.

"Shirori, in front!"

Since the Mareep was an Electrical Type Pokemon, Deanna figured that if Shirori, who was also the Electric Type, took the blow it would cause less damage. Seeing the Pokemon charge up, Shirori followed her Trainers order and stood in front of the Totodile right after he/she released it's water gun.

"Look, I'll use Leer on her, and then you use some kind of physical attack, because her defense will be reduced. Shirori spoke behind her shoulder, preparing to use Leer on Virva.

--------------------
in the n.i.g.h.t sky

----
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.