Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RP Grading
Rating 5 V
Falkyn
post Aug 7 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #1

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

IMPORTANT NOTE: You do not have to wait for an RP to be graded to move on to the next one! You do not! Do not!

When an RP is finished, you can submit it for grading here. All you need to provide is a link to the RP, a list of characters involved, preferably with links to their profiles, (if not, provide a listing of their Pokemon and their levels), and a short summary of the RP. A roleplay should have a minimum of 20 posts, excluding OOC content.

A mod will be by momentarily to grade it. The grading system that we (meaning Chore Boy + you guys~) designed goes like this:

No matter what, everyone gets 2 levels, distributed between their Pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve. An additional level is added for keeping a good amount of activity, for a total of 3 levels.

Next, we have 7 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two Pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a Pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a Pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one Pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more Pokemon to add to their teams.

For evolved pokemon:

All pokémon level on a one to one basis with the following exceptions:

Psuedo-Legendaries: These are the Dragons and other Mega Types that are strong and not legendary. You must have a mod's permission to catch one.

Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Axew, Deino, Larvesta: No modifier.
Dragonair, Pupitar, Metang, Shelgon, Gabite, Fraxure, Zweilous: .7 modifier
Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Volcarona: .5 modifier

Also notice that a Pokemon that could evolve but the PC chooses not to, it accrues the same level modifier as if you had evolved it. So, a level 30 Larvitar would take the .7 level modifier as if it were a Pupitar.
Reason for edit: Changed levelling rules

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Aug 7 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

A tale of Mankey, money, and mystery prizes, The Harrington Cup has been completed.

The Players-
Matt Fletcher- Earl
Ciera Newoka- Squirtlecuno
Charlie Cinder-- empoleon dynamite
John "Gatsby" Madigan- JGatsby
Etnie- Etnie

In the Harrington Cup, 5 trainers learn of a famous competition with fabulous (and mysterious) rewards. Making their separate ways to Petropolis, they enter the tournament and dream of success.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Velyoukai
post Aug 7 2008, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 587

Active Squad

The Harrington Cup, part one
Overall, somewhat small for an RP, but what really made it odd for me was the abrupt ending. Not sure why you had it cut in half like it was, but no matter. The plot of the RP was pretty decent, and it moved along fairly well with few moments of nothingness. All in all, this is a short, but nowhere near bad RP to start our grading with.

Characters and Levels:
<div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Earl - Matthew Fletcher (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)</div><div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'> You happen to be the first of the main presences in this RP, and as the leader/creator of the RP, that's a good thing. I've little issue with your posts themselves save for a personal wanting of more detail, but they're still proving fine enough. You and Gatsby handled the battle well by use of AIM, for which I commend you, though...
Spoiler (click to showhide)

...would not happen as such. Charmander do not possess skin of such high temperatures, nor do they have fiery auras that would melt the ice. Cold itself is merely what has a lessened effect on Fire types, so the impact of the ice shard would have still hurt. However, I did not dock anything for this, as it was a minor note.

Overall: Very nice job of handling the RP; I expect you to grow with experience as time goes on.
  • 1 level for post count. While a major poster in this, the RP itself is short, resulting in the lower level.
  • 3 levels for overall skill. You're not at all bad at RP'ing, in my opinion, but you've room for improvement.
  • 3 levels for the battles you were in. While they were not as detailed as they could have been, they were still decent.
  • Total:10/15
Other notes: I'm keeping an eye on you. You see, you're an enabler. You just let your pokemon abuse you like that, and you don't do anything about it. Also, you are invincible. Nothing can kill you, can it?</div><div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Squirtlecuno - Ciera Newoka (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)</div><div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>You entered 'late' in the RP, and only had a few posts to add. Despite that, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts, even the smaller ones that didn't have much to them. I hope to see that you resolve your 'end' post somehow in part two, as that little thing leaves you at a weird position. I can't really see that as your fault though. You have a decent amount of detail in your posts and you don't have any awkward parts, which is always good.

Overall: With a little bit of experience and work, I'm sure that you're going to be a fine RP'er here in Furoh.

• 1 level for finishing an RP. This would be three like normal, but your RP itself is oddly split in two. Upon the finish of part two, the remaining 2/3 will be added.
  • 1 level for post count. You didn't have a good deal of posts in an already short RP, but you were still 'there.'
  • 3 levels for overall skill. If this had been a bit longer, I'm sure that you'd have gotten a four here easily. Suffice to say though, the RP was short and you didn't have enough posts to prove your skill.
  • 0 levels for battling. Sorry, but no battles means no levels for that.
  • Total: 5/15
Other notes: The talking Squirtle isn't a bad idea. Nice to see that you react wisely to others hearing her.</div><div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Empoleon Dynamite - Charlie Cinder (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)</div><div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>Another late entry, few posts sort of deal, but you're like Squirtlecuno in the sense that while you only had a few posts, they were posts with plenty of detail. The only downer for you would happen to be the 'battle' with Etnie; nothing is there, so there won't be any level points granted for it.

Overall: Again, about the same as Squirtlecuno. You're good and some experience will no doubt make you better.

• 1 level for finishing an RP. This would be three like normal, but your RP itself is oddly split in two. Upon the finish of part two, the remaining 2/3 will be added.
  • 1 level for post count. You didn't have a good deal of posts in an already short RP, but you were still 'there.'
  • 3 levels for overall skill: Like Squirtlecuno, you've got a good handle on this. A bit more detail is always nice in all parts, but you have it down fairly well. Longer RP likely would have meant more levels here.
  • 3 levels for battling: You handled your one Houndour battle pretty well. A bit skimpy on a few parts, but still quite well. Shame that duel you had with Entie isn't there; that might have gotten you a five here.
  • Total: 8/15
Other notes: I think I like Charlie. That's some good confidence she's got.</div><div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">JGatsby - John 'Gatsby' Madigan (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)</div><div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>Ah...the other dominant figure in this RP. Good ol' Madigan. He's a steady character, and you handle him most adeptly, dear boy. Lovely scene with the Cubone, though; I remember the anime episode where one was caught like that, and John's two-face'd-ness is even more amusing. "Now, I don't want to hurt you. I want to be friends! But instead of leaving you to your business, I'm going to beat you up and THEN try to be your friend. It's perfectly logical when you think about i-GET HIM, COBALT!"

Overall: You've a good handle on RP'ing in my books. Like the others, some experience and more detailing will help you in the future.

• 1 level for post count. You posted fine enough. If the RP was longer, you'd likely have the full two points here.
  • 4 levels for overall skill. You strike me as someone with a good set of RP'ing mind to you. That sentence makes no grammatical sense, so ignore that aspect. Simple version is that you're good.
  • 4 levels for battling. You battled quite frequently, and save for the rather skimpy Cubone fight, they were detailed. Nothing much more to add here.
  • Total: 10/15
Other notes: Johnny boy is amusing to me. See the spoiler in Matt's grading for my only battle issue with you.</div><div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Etnie - Etnie (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)</div><div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>Have a few issues with you. I read your posts and a good deal of some of them is just copy-pasting the other person's post, then having a spoken response. Other notes are switching, albeit rarely, from perspectives, somehow knowing what other players are thinking, and just a general awkwardness in posting. Despite how negative this sounds, I believe that you're a decent RP'er; you just need a little work. If you ever have questions or just want a proofread of something, let me know and I will gladly help out.

Overall: You're decent, but some more experience and variety will help.

• 1 level for post count. Like the others, it is simply the shortness of the RP that leads to only one point.
  • 2 levels for overall skill. I've already pointed out some things, and like I said, you aren't a bad RP'er. Just need some work.
  • 2 levels for battling: This would be three, but the grimer battle that you were in was...odd. Sand Attack doesn't 'stop' an enemy attack; it blinds the enemy by shooting sand at them, likely their eyes, and reducing their accuracy. I'll let the Take Down and capture slide, but for future reference, physical attacks are ill-lucked against Grimers and Muk.
  • Total: 6/15
Other notes: Nothing much. Keeps striving to improve yourself, and you'll do fine.</div>

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Rose Crusade...
post Aug 31 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #4

Former GTS +PL Grass Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 193

Melinda Rose

Port Barley RP Grading
"Four aspiring trainers begin their adventure in the small Port Town of Barley, where everyone knows your business."

The RP has finally come to a close after 127 Posts, 7 pages, 1,225 views and 28 days.

(I decided to personalize the 'short summary' and made one for each individual character and put it underneath their links to their respective profiles.)

The characters that participated in the RP are as follows:

Melinda Rose - The Rose Crusader

Over the course of the RP, Melinda learned a lot of lessons on how to be a nicer person. She captured a Feebas early on while fishing. Mindy was in two battles: one with Jax Sorben with her Combee and the other was a double battle. Her and Jaima versed Lemonade Johnson, Melinda using her newly captured Taillow. She spent time making poffins for her pokemon, and obtained a Pokegear from her new friend Jaima. Now, she is headed for the Gigarte Arboretum with Jaima to continue her adventure.

Jax Sorben - RPGBouncer

Jax battled Melinda with his Pikachu and earned some money doing so. He captured a Snubbull, left in his Pokecenter room from previous inhabitants. He spent time with Lemonade Johnson, and then *left due to a family emergency and 'borrowed' most of Lemonade's money for the trip back home.*

**Jax's presence in the RP was hurt when RPGBouncer was absent for a long time. What bothered me was that while he was on his account, he did not post in the RP, hurting Lemonade's roleplaying experience. When questioned about his absence, he told me that he had to go to mental therapy sessions, and that he wasn't in the correct fram of mind to RP. I then gave him another week to post, but he never came back on. So, Jaima daxtertik and I decided to give him an alibi for leaving so abruptly in the middle of the RP. We felt it was the best way to deal with the situation. He has not been on his account since my last PM to him.**

Jaima Kuonji - Jaima

Jaima and Melinda became friends as soon as they met each other. They were roomates in the Pokemon Center, and bonded greatly. Jaima captured a Ralts in the middle of the last night in Barley from a paranormal experience. Jaima cares for his pokemon deeply, constantly referring to them as his 'kids'. Jaima battles Lemonade by himself with all of his Pokemon, and loses. He next battles Lemonade again in a double battle with Melinda with his Bulbasaur. His Pokegear got ruined in the double battle, so he had to get it fixed. He questioned if he should even be attempting his adventure, but was reassured by Melinda. Now, he is accompanying her to Gigarte, and learning more and more about himself every day.

Lemonade Johnson - Daxtertik

Lemonade began the RP with just another day at the beach. He was consequential in the capturing of Melinda's Feebas. He then made friends with his roommate Jax Sorben. The next day, he battled Jaima and crushed him due to his superior battling skills and stronger pokemon. He spent the rest of that day with jax at the arcade. Afterwards, he learned of what Jax did and was PO'ed. That kid had even stolen his favorite hat! He then battled Melinda and Jaima in a double battle, and won yet againdue to his battling prowess. Later, while cleaning Jax's bed, he found a pokeball, and in it was an Aipom. Lemonade took it with him, and is now travelling south en route to Petropolis.

*It is my request that you do not penalize Lemonade Johnson for points in the activity category. As stated earlier, his RPing experience was hurt gravely due to RPGBouncer's absence. He waited extremely patiently for him to post, but he never did. We were pming each other constantly about the problem, Lemonade kept on asking me if he could post regardless if RPGBouncer posted or not, but it was my decision to keep on giving RPGBouncer extra time. So if anyone should be punished for Lemonade's 'lack of activity', it should be me.*

It has certainly been a wonderful RP experience these past four weeks. I look forward to RPing with all of the participants again.

However, I do have one request. Could the RP please be locked to prevent random people from posting in it? Thank you.

This post has been edited by The Rose Crusader: Aug 31 2008, 10:31 AM

--------------------

Gym (click to show)
Badges (click to show)
PANE Roleplaying (click to show)

+Quote Post

Spamm
post Sep 1 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Stupid Pointless Annoying Message Murderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 468

Active Squad

I'll take that. I've never graded an RP before, so you might not get results for a few days. irritated.gif I'll close it up now.

Edit: Done. Some terribly short posts riddled the thread, and spelling mistakes were present, though they're not a huge detriment. Everyone makes those. I will say that firefox's built in spell check is your friend. Also, the plot was fairly simple, and really didn't seem to have too much of a single direction. Just a "Hey let's hang out and make friends" type of RP, which is fine for the first one. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure the plots will get more interesting ^_^.gif

Mel: 3 levels for finishing the RP, 3 levels for overall skill, 3 levels for battling, 2 for activity. Totals at 11. I liked Mel, and you seemed the most consistent in your post length. I think you could do for a little more description of actual objects in your posting. Instead of the "bed", try the "soft, feathery bed with pink satin sheets". I liked how she reacted around Jaima, but is she really that feminist? You did a good job of running the thread, considering it had no real direction. About what you mentioned on activity: it's usually not a good thing to prevent people from posting unless it'll really throw something off. Stalling an RP on purpose usually makes people upset. Wait a few days, but no more than a week, or your RPers will lose interest. Also, you ARE allowed to swear.

Jaima: 3 for finishing, 3 for skill, 3 for battles, and 2 for activity. Totals at 11. You made spelling mistakes, and your posts were either painfully short or wicked long. I liked the letters Jaima got from the family though. That was nice. And it was funny seeing the different people defined by colours. Also, remember, don't quote posts. Copy/paste certain lines as they pertain to your character, but don't be so redundant. It was nice to see a guy get nervous when meeting a pretty girl.

Lemonade: 3 for finish, 2 for skill, 3 for battle, and 2 for activity. Totals at 10. Your posts were all around the same length, which hurt, because they were all short and devoid of a lot of description you could have added. Spelling mistakes were around as well. I liked Lemonade the character, and his set up with the feebas was a wicked idea. Props to you for that. Just try and be a little more descriptive in your posts.

Jax: 2 for not quite finishing, 3 for skill, 1 for battles, and 2 for activity. Totals at 8. You left. :/ Good posts, but only one battle with your single pokemon hurt you there. I liked Jax and his attitude, and his showmanship. You get pretty much the same comments as everyone else: spelling mistakes and descriptive writing.

--------------------
Psio12: Pokemon are battle hardened soldiers that know no remorse.
+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Oct 17 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 509

Active Squad

The Roleplay The Road to Petropolis has just recieved it's closing post, and is now finished.

The players that were included in it are:

(myself) playing my character Jack Siedel

daxterik as Lemonade Johnson

Handsome as Charlie

and (however briefly)

flameknight as Jonathon

The basic synopsis of the RP is that the first trio meet while crossing paths on the way to Petropolis, and after introductions a two-on-two battle ensues. There is a trade after the battle, and then the trainers go on their varying ways.

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!
THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME! GET ONE!

I ish teh claimer of teh ARCANINES!

Oznoz! Pikachu accidently swallowed a Thunderstone!! o.o!
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Oct 24 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #7

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Part Two of the Harrington Cup, quite a Big Day for all.

Matt Fletcher- Earl
Ciera Newoka- Squirtlecuno
Charlie Cinder-- empoleon dynamite
John "Gatsby" Madigan- JGatsby
Erisashi- Adokai

In this unfortunately fated RP, the Cup gets underway and promptly taken over by a mysterious organization, a member of whom steals Matt's beloved Combee.

Etnie also participated in this, but dropped out after one post.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Aremis
post Oct 29 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 386

Active Squad

Guess Up A Creek... is finished seeming how its not been used for a couple of months.

People involved:

Aremis - Willis
Wooper - Eldred
Shoutai - Shoutai

Summary:

Three trainers meet briefly under the neon lights of Petropolis. While the fate of Eldred and Shoutai is unknown, Willis leaves Petropolis with a new companion, Torch, and feeling bewildered at how people can live in a place full of corruption.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 2 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #9

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, guys, I haven't been crowned yet, but I'm takin' over as PANE head. So...I'ma grade this, then take a nap.

The Road to Petropolis

Not a bad RP, by any means. Uhm...I'm sorta bad at this, so I'll keep it to general advice. Try to describe your surroundings more. As opposed to,

"Before them was a trainer, his four pokemon in tow, playing about as they headed down along the road that came from Barley."

one might instead say,

"Before them was a young man clad in clashing yellow and green, 4 Pokemon merrily playing behind him on the well trodden road."

Eh, I dunno, everyone else gave advice. Me, not so much. Anyway, enough tl;dr.

Jack Seidel

3 for participating, 2 for activity, 3 for fighting, and 4 for skill. You did a pretty good job of running the RP, so your skill gets a +1 bump. 12/15

Lemonade Johnson

3 for participating, 2 for activity, 3 for fighting, and 3 for skill. The heck is with your Aipom? Is it a Shadow Pokemon or something? Sorry, but Furoh has no Shadow Pokemon. Not yet, anyways. 11/15

Charlie

3 for participating, 2 for activity, 3 for fighting, and 3 for skill. I like Charlie, and you play her pretty well. Just take a quick look through your posts for grammar and spelling mistakes. 11/15

Jonathon

1 for participating. I'm sorry, but 1 short post with many grammar mistakes does not an RP make. 1/15.

I'll get to Creek later.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Spamm
post Nov 3 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #10

Stupid Pointless Annoying Message Murderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 468

Active Squad

Sorry I didn't get to "The Big Day" sooner. I've got it done now.

Earl: +10 levels.

Everyone else: +5

Really not much I can say. This was a really short RP. If you want me to go into details as to why you think you should have gotten more, PM me.
Reason for edit: added a period.

--------------------
Psio12: Pokemon are battle hardened soldiers that know no remorse.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 21 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #11

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Up a Creek

Lol without a paddle, amirite? Usually, the thread runner sends in the grading request, but since he hasn't been on since September, it's reasonable.

Eldred

7/15. Eldred was excellently played, but the shortness of the RP dinged you out of an 11.

Willis

6/15 Our most often poster. In this RP, we write in the past tense and double space in between conversation. I.E:

"Hey," yelled Jimmy.

"Hey, yourself," cooed Shelly back.

Not

"Hey," yelled Jimmy.
"Hey, yourself," cooed Shelly back.

Shoutai

3/15. Your quality of posting went down as the RP wound down.

And that's that bro.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 27 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #12

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

At A Crossroads

Well its relly short but we are both going to a diffrent rp so here it is.

People-

Aremis - Willis
The Sexy DJsanders - David
Flameknight - Jonathian i think

Summery Three trainers meet at a cross of roads have a couple of battles then two take off in the same direction.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 27 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #13

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

At A Crossroads

Short.

Aremis- Willis (click to showhide)

David- DjSanders (click to showhide)

Jonathon- flameknight (click to showhide)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Dec 21 2008, 05:14 AM
Post #14

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

So, my RP has *finally* come to a close and needs reviewing by mods happy.gif Here are the vital stats:

Gigarte Park RP Grading

The RP has come to a close after 168 Posts (give or take a couple of OOC posts), 9 pages, 1,928 views and a little over 5 months.

The characters that participated in the RP are as follows:

Darryn Kellor - Living Arrow

After making a slow start with his team of unhealthy Pokemon and capturing and Eevee, Darryn met with visitors to the city - Melinda and Jaima. They made friends quickly and Darryn helped them out with a spa treatment, focusing on improving the Beauty of Mindy's Feebas. A rival by the name of Tyron Jildare was introduced. He did not have a gym battle but the following are his Pokemon's experiences:

Caterpie and Pidgey took part in special training exercises.
Pidgey battled Eevee so that Darryn could capture him.
Pidgey battled Jaima's Bulbasaur under the command of Mindy and lost.
Eevee battled Jaima's Ralts and won.
Caterpie battled Jaima's Cyndaquil and lost.
Pidgey battled Tyron's Chikorita and was called back but returned to the battle later to defeat Tyron's Koffing.
Caterpie battled Tyron's Chikorita and evolved into Metapod to win the match. She later fell to Tyron's Koffing.

Melinda Rose - The Rose Crusader

When entering Gigarte, Melinda made a beeline (pardon the character pun) for Darryn but her intentions were quashed when he let her know he was gay. She clicked with him quickly and, as new friends, they helped each other learn about their Pokemon and each other. She challenged the gym leader of Gigarte (Chloe) and won the Stonebloom Badge. She then was forced to send her Vespiquen back home to Floaroma Town and continue her journey without her oldest friend. Her Pokemons' achievements are as follows:

Feebas underwent some Beauty treatment including a scale exfoliant wash with dry berries in the mixture.
Combee was used the the Gigarte Gym match against Chloe's Cherubi. She evolved when the battle got tough and won the battle as a powerful Vespiquen.
Vespiquen, nicknamed "Queen" was sent back to Floaroma Town and may now be called upon at any time to return to Mindy's team for short periods of time.

Jaima Kuonji - Jaima

Although things started slowly between Darryn and Jaima, Jaima accepted Darryn into the team after initially feeling jealous that he was getting special attention from Melinda. He strove to improve the functionings of his team and showed everyone the importance of having empathy with your Pokemon. It has been noted that his Cyndaquil is loathe of battling and his Riolu is very protective of the young Ralts that is in their team. After a long and surprisingly hard battle, Jaima captured a Budew and sent it back to his mother in New Bark Town. He went on to challenge Chloe at the Gigarte Gym and win the Stonebloom Badge. Here are his Pokemons' acheivements:

Grondir, Fang, Shadow and Mercury failed to defeat a wild Budew but were saved by the timely arrival of Mr. Postman (how did he get undergorund?!).
Grondir, under Mindy's direction, battled and defeated Darryn's Pidgey.
Mercury was defeated by Darryn's Eevee.
Ember defeated Darryn's Caterpie.
Grondir, still with Mindy, defeated Chloe's Bonsly but lost to her Cherubi.
Shadow and Mercury were paired in a double match against Chloe and defeated both her Cacturne and Graveler with neither of them fainting.

At the close of the RP, all three are headed towards Lenoilia.

OOC (click to showhide)

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Dec 21 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #15

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

AT A CROSSROADS
awesome.gif

Melinda Rose- TRC (click to showhide)

Jaima Kuonji- Jaima (click to showhide)

Darryn Keller- Living Arrow (click to showhide)

AHHH WHO CARES I'M NOT GIVING CRITICISM I'M JUST BEING A TIGHTASS

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

The Dark Knight
post Mar 2 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 279

Active Squad

Following A Maiden Voyage has been completed.

In this unfortunately fated RP, a group of trainers hope to get a new start in Furoh by taking a luxury cruise liner called the SS ANNE. Unluckily, Team Rocket intervenes with the ship's activities and havoc ensues. The sheer chaos inflicted by Team Rocket eventually causes the ship to sink, leaving our trainers to escape the sinking ship by themselves.

--------------------

Roleplaying Characters (click to showhide)

Clicky
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Mar 9 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #17

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

FOLLOWING A MAIDEN VOYAGE

Not bad. WHAT IS WITH THE DREAM. YOU CAN'T ALL HAVE THE SAME DREAM. IT'S RIDICULOUS. Also you guys controlled characters that were not yours. If anyone wants more specific reasons for their grading, pm moi.

Kono Ruisvr - Ledah

Travis Lapzuli - The Dark Knight

Emily B. Shatterglass - Shadow Dragon

Shiro Kurosaki - Yoshikin

James McMillian - Devolocy

Ryan Brent - Milo

Millenia Scarlett - The Serenity Spirit

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Apr 26 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #18

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

The post "Lenoilia Ruins" is now finished.

In Lenoilia Ruins, Jaima Kuonji, Melinda Rose, and Darryn Kellor decide to head to Arasam to gain their next badge. The closest stop on that road is Lenoilia. Though Melinda's fears argue against it, the group decides they must camp for the night before they reach the town. As they camp, they discover they're out of food. Then they're attacked.

After the attack is staved off, they meet a new friend, who provides them with food, comfort, and a new perspective.

And that's just the beginning.

Melinda Rose (click to show)

Darryn Kellor (click to show)

Darck Firebird (click to show)

Jaima Kuonji (click to show)

At the end of the RP, Mindy, Darryn, and Darck headed to Arasam,and Jaima stayed behind to recover his pokémon.

This post has been edited by Hungry Hungry Houndoom: Apr 26 2009, 01:37 PM

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 29 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #19

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Mmkay, I'll go into detail later, but basically...

LENOLIA RUINS

Jaima, Darryn, Mindy- 15/15. No complaints.

Darck-7/15. Your not being in half the RP heavily penalized you. Sorry dawg. noes.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Looker
post May 21 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #20

My code name, it is Looker. It is what they call me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 868

The Fighting Fogeys

Side Note (click to show)

Prospecting for Pokemon

Characters (listed in order of appearance)

Norman Senna - Blue Giratina

Jon Poole - Christopher Wallken

Kuri Tali - Rezerai

Suzanna Elciro - Lobomon (Inactive)

John Madigan - Laughing Jackal (Inactive)

Koryu - Knil1

This post has been edited by Christopher Wallken: May 21 2009, 11:47 PM

--------------------
I Claim the *Shiny* Porygon Family~ ~ ~

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.