Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RP Grading
Rating 5 V
YeahVeryeah
post May 25 2009, 04:24 PM
Post #21

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

Prospecting --->

I can't say that I enjoyed reading this. The pace was rushed, some liberties were taken (mainly by BG) that shouldn't have happened. This isn't really the fault of all the RPers, though; Blue Giratina was pushing events too fast.

Norman Senna- 8/15. You rushed the events forward way too much. People barely had enough time to talk to each other before you skipped ahead. You bunnied people a bit, and attacked another person's Pokemon, in what seemed like an unplanned event. You could have at least tried to plan it out a bit more. Also didn't post near the end.

Jon Poole- 13/15. You managed to RP through this, despite scenes being changed way too fast. I would have freaked out in the same condition. You should watch for grammar, and be careful of some word usage. Examples being using it's (which actually means it is) for possession and using then instead of than. (more then would actually be more than, then is more used for something regarding time.)

Kuri Tali- 13/15. Same goes for you with Looker. Slight grammar issues, but you did well.

Suzanna Elciro- 2/15. Left early, not much to say on that. However, the talking Riolu is a problem. Can't have that.

John Madigan- 3/15. I liked your unique post form, but you gave that up. Left early, too.

Koryu- 11/15. Joined a little late. Also, catching a Seel and a Clefairy was a bit much. Doc can't remember if you PM'd him about it, but in the meantime choose ONE of those Pokemon to keep.

EDIT: I graded this even though not all of the members posted in Current Levels, only because they were inactive. If you were one of the inactive people, you cannot use those levels until you post in the thread.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Jun 3 2009, 01:19 AM
Post #22

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

Return of the Lost is complete.

Participants:

Hungry Hungry Houndoom: Jaima Kuonji
Umbrae Calamitas: Tuesday Berdison

Start Date: 29th April 2009
End Date: 3rd June 2009
Length: 63 posts

Summary: After leaving Petropolis with the rescued Cyndaquil as her new companion, Tuesday hitches a ride on the back of a farmer's wagon and makes her way down the road toward Lenoilia City, where she hopes to find the pokemon's trainer. Along the way, she continues to send letters back and forth to her new penpal, Jaima, using his family's mail-pokemon, Mr. Postman the Swellow.

It's when Tuesday is attacked by a Bayleef, and promptly rescued by the Cyndaquil, that she meets up with Jaima. When one crisis ends with his and Ember's reunion, another begins with the arrival of Celebi, a faerie-like pokemon who can travel through time. After they agree to help her retrieve the OmniGlass - a crystal that controls time but was stolen by a thief - they are transported to the Old World, a time well-known as the Medieval Era, complete with fire-breathing dragon.

It is here, trying to rescue a town from the rage of a rampaging Charizard, that they get their first glimpse of the Time Thief. When they thwart him in this era, allowing the Charizard to return to her nest and stopping his attempt to keep the rest of the world from knowing how to train pokemon, he uses the OmniGlass to travel to Ancient Rome, where he takes the position as advisor to the emperor. Tuesday and Jaima are forced into slavery, but manage to wit and fight their way out of danger, uncovering the thief.

The next place they find themselves at is Littleroot, during the time of the witch trials. Their adventure here is short and rather comedic, reminiscent of something Monty Arbok might have done. Their humiliation of the thief, however, by turning his own attempts back upon him, causes him to attempt to erase Jaima from Time itself.

And he succeeds, until Tuesday follows him into the past and rights the wrong. When he cannot stop both by defeating one, the thief attempts to take them both out in the present, sending a stampede of Tauros and Miltank. When Dialga, the guardian of time, witnesses the possible outcomes of their deaths, he, against better judgment, splits time (and the Omniglass) in two, so that there are two parallel universes; one in which Tuesday died and Jaima survived, and one where Jaima died and Tuesday succeeded him. They both undergo trials while trying to save the other, losing pokemon along the way through blindness and happenstance. When all seems lost, however, a wish activates the power of each half of the Omniglass, transporting them back to the time of the thief's childhood.

It is here that it all began, and here that it all must end. Tuesday and Jaima use the knowledge of their own experiences to talk to the younger version of the thief, Lionel, and a group of boys who laughed at his pain. Their interference in this moment altered everything else, righting Time itself, and permitted them to return to the present.

Celebi returns one last time to help them recall the entirety of their adventure, as well as to ensure the safety of the shiny Ponyta within Tuesday's care, before returning them to the present, just outside of Lenoilia City. Here, they get a glimpse of Lionel as he should have been, happy and surrounded by friends. They realize, in this moment, they they have returned what was lost: Time, as well as Hope.

This post has been edited by Umbrae Calamitas: Jun 3 2009, 01:26 AM

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jun 6 2009, 04:12 AM
Post #23

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

Arasam Adventures is complete.

Participants:

Living Arrow: Darryn Kellor
Darck: Darck Firebird
The Rose Crusader: Melinda Rose (profile location unknown)

Start Date: 30th April 2009
End Date: 6th June 2009
Length: 28 posts

Summary: Leaving Lenoilia behind them, these three travellers found themselves at a Pokemon Breeding ranch, begging for food (again). After doing some chores, inlcuding milking the Miltank, the trainers are rewarded with food and then challenged to a double battle by the ranch owner - Mr Loch.
Darryn's Butterfree and Mindy's Roselia fought against Darck's Totodile and Mr Loch's Rapidash resulting in a tie. TO thank them for awakening his battling spirit after so many years, Mr Loch kindly donated eggs to the group. Rather than take an egg, Darryn selected an unwanted Ponyta and vowed to make her flames as large and bright as they should be so that she would not be left behind her siblings.
Mindy then got news that her Vespiquen had fallen very sick back in Floaroma town. She said her goodbyes, leaving a parting gift with Darryn in the form of her psychic abilities, and flew away on her Swellow (not before Darryn gave her his Butterfree to take with her partly for health reasons and partly to support Mindy while Vespiquen is sick).
As the boys travelled on, Darryn slipped away and decided to travel on his own rather than be around Darck any longer as their relationship seemed forced without Mindy to bind them together.

Notes: This RP was brought to a sudden end for a couple of reasons. 1. TRC left the site and so had to be written out of the RP. 2. Darck's had some major irl stuff going on so his time on the site has been drastically decreased over the past few weeks.

This post has been edited by Living Arrow: Jun 6 2009, 04:13 AM

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 7 2009, 07:38 PM
Post #24

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

Due to the benefit of CAPTAIN ANONYMOUS, Lost was graded early. From what I know, the grading was fair.

This was a bit of a wacko RP to read. All the Pokémon getting five ranks of Lore(English Language) made my mind boggle for a while. I think you've taken a fair deal of Pokémon Canon Defying Acts around here, but alright.

I *adored* Celebi.

Umbrae 10/15 - The references to books throughout were interesting. I regret to report I only caught half of them.
HHH 10/15 - I don't think I can say a lot here. Nice work, interesting reads.

However, I will have to say that this RP isn't canon. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Going back in time, and teaching your pokemon how to speak English? Regardless of movie canon, not happening.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jun 21 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #25

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Arasam Adventures:

Sorta short, especially compared to some of the others. Sadly, TRC left, and the ending seemed a bit rushed.

Darryn (click to show)

Darck (click to show)

Melinda. (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 22 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #26

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Troubles of Travel was closed.

Summary: After finding his way out of the forest of Fidona, Jonathan Poole runs into his older brother, Timothy, at the port. Soon after Koryu Hiroki and Kuri Talli join Jonathan. After finding out that a ticket he needed was lost, Jon was invited onto a larger boat with his brother. The group eventually got on the luxurious yacht and watched as the pokemon played. Shortly after, though, the yacht stopped and smoke was present. While the boat was being fixed, Timothy thought it would be a good opportunity for some battles. Everyone heads to the upper deck and the battles commence.

Jonathan Poole - Looker
Kuri Talli - Rezerai
Koryu Hiroki - knil1

Started: May 22
Ended: June 22

This post has been edited by knil1: Jun 22 2009, 10:19 PM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 2 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Climbing Mt. Carello is complete.

Participants:

Living Arrow: Darryn Kellor
Hungry Hungry Houndoom: Jaima Kuonji
Umbrae Calamitas: Tuesday Berdison

Start Date: 8th June 2009
End Date: 2nd July 2009
Length: 55 posts

Summary: Travelling on his own, Darryn falls foul of Team Deception. He falls into a mine while his Vulpix, Lady Foxtrot got stolen and put in a cage. Lady somehow managed to contact Mercury, Jaima's Kirlia, via telepathy and call for help.
Jaima and his new friend Tuesday rsuh towards Mount Carello to help Darryn. Along the way they also are confronted by Team Deception who steal thei Riolu and Ponyta respectively. Darryn befriends a wild Cranidos in the cave and foils Deception's plan to wake and capture the local fossil Pokemon. Jaima and Tuesday find Darryn then the trio square off against Team Deception in a battle royale. The trio lose to the power of Boss Deception's evolved squad and are only saved by the timely arrival of Jaima's childhood sweetheart: Meiko.
After healing their Pokemon with what medicine and local flora was available, the trainers confront Team Deception once more in a more organised bout of battling.
In the battle against so-called Shadow-Pokemon, near on all of Jaima's Pokemon evolved to fight at their best and swung the match in their favour. With TD defeated, Officer Jenny arrives and attempts to round them up but the Boss and his Vice Captain escape. The trainers finally reach Arasam.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ganymede
post Jul 3 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #28

beep boop
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 142

aw yeah

Setting Out To Barley is complete.

Participants:
ROMANA: Constance "Connie" Plinth
Lindley: Verity Lily
CubeB: Spencer Thorn
Nezzie: Waker Faland
Ayra Calaenlen: Ciro DeLithe

Start Date: June 21 2009
End Date: July 2 2009
Length: 65 posts (4 pages)

Summary: Connie and Verity, childhood friends raised on the Butterfree Farm near Barley, make their way to the town to begin their Pokémon adventure. Along the way, Connie (literally) ran into an Oddish, which she fought and successfully captured with the help of her Torchic.

Meanwhile, on a ferry traveling from the various regions of the Pokémon world to Furoh, Spencer, a breeder from Orre. was getting ready to disembark when he (literally) ran into someone. That someone was Waker, a mute boy from the Johto region. After sharing their stories - Waker wished to be a master Coordinator, Spencer wanted to fight in the Pokémon league - the two became fast friends. They disembarked the ferry together and went on their way to the Pokémon Centre.

Connie and Verity had made their way into town by this point, and were challenged to a battle by two very rude schoolchildren. The battle went badly for Connie and Spencer intervened, scaring off the two with his Charmander. After some introductions, the group went into the Centre and got their rooms for the night.

After hearing the news that their farm's milk was no longer used in town, the girls seemed upset. They cheered, however, as Waker described Pokémon contests to the group - they decided together to accompany him the next day at the Practice Hall. They were then interrupted by a man named Uta Refson, who promptly ignored the girls and took a keen interest in the boys' Pokémon. Spencer's Charmander and Waker's Nidoran♂ disliked the man and Waker's Pokémon attempted to attack him. Waker restrained him, but was mildly poisoned.

While being treated by the Centre's Happiny and Verity, a mute man named Ciro entered the Centre, having trouble communicating with his Pokémon. Spencer's Treecko immediately fell for Ciro's Treecko, didn't seem too interested in him.

Verity and her Machop then went outside and witnessed a truck full of enraged Miltanks. Confused, she and Connie left the boys and headed off to bed.

Spencer and Waker stayed long enough to hear a disturbing news bulletin about a shadow Pokémon attack at Mt Carello. Unsettled and reminded of his past, Spencer went to bed thinking of ways to fight off any Shadow Pokémon he'd encounter. Waker soon followed the rest, dreaming of his parents back in Johto.

Ciro, highly confused by the others, decided to avoid the group for the night and fell asleep in the Centre's front lobby.

Notes: ...Wow, that was a long summary. This was more of a let's-get-to-know-each-other thing than anything - there was only one battle. We're building a plot for our next RP that revolves around the NPC Uta and the mysterious Practice Contest Hall in Barley. Ayra came in with Ciro a little late in the RP and we moved forward without them - I've already contacted them to let them know that the thread is closing soon. Thankfully, they managed to post in time. .)
I am aware that it moved a little fast - pacing issues are a problem for me. I'll work on it so the next RP goes a little more smoothly for everyone else.

This post has been edited by Nezzie: Jul 3 2009, 09:22 AM

--------------------
obligatory rp spoiler (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jul 5 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #29

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

The countryside is finished.

Participants:

Darci Y. Niguel - TR Darci Niguel
Lilly Sunny - Pancackes

Started: June 27th
Ended: July. 5

Summary: Darci is leaving for her adventure and says good-bye to her 'dad'. She starts traveling to Arasam, running across The countryside. Along the route, she spots and plusle and chases after it, trying to capture it. After a while, she loses track of the plusle and finds out she is lost. Unknown to her, she has passed the route to Arasam and is almost to the crossroads. She is cleaning herself up after chasing the Plusle when she is frightened and runs up the route towards Barley where she rests and meets Lilly.

Lilly and Darci introduce themselves and their pokemon. After a while, Darci mentions a battle. The mention of a battles STARTS a battle between Lilly's plusle and Minun and Darci's Hoothoot (Victor), Turtwig (Maxwell), and Torchic (Kaito). The battles rages on until, finally, it is match point and every move counts, the last showdown between Lilly's Plusle and Darci's Hoothoot (Victor) and Torchic (Kaito)

Notes: Had to be stopped early since Pancakes had to take a break 'til the 21st and it was questionable whether or not i could remain active until then.

This post has been edited by TR Darci Niguel: Jul 5 2009, 05:43 PM

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...
Current RP: Risen to Recovery

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 7 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

OK. Here we go. My first Grading as a Mod!

Settig Out to Barley

General Comments: I love all of you initial posts. Each one of you managed to get across individual character traits nicely and nothing was too generic to make me feel bored happy.gif. I do, however, feel that the post was somewhat hijacked early on in its lifetime for a short period… CubeB and Nezzie – you guys really took over! I don’t know how much all of you communicated with each other but evening the odds makes for easier reading :p Anywho, this RP made me crave ice cream so I had to go get some :p A tad surprised to find not one but TWO mute people in a single RP!

Very sparse battling so none of you scored well on that front sad.gif

Truth is, I’ve been waiting for a bunch like you guys to come out of the woodwork and it has been worth it! I loved this RP and all of the participants!

ROMANA - Connie (click to show)

Lindley - Verity (click to show)

CubeB - Spencer (click to show)

Nezzie - Waker (click to show)

Ayra - Ciro (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 13 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

The Countryside

General Comments: As you all know, the RP was brought to an ubrupt end. This has unfortunately resulted in a lower grading than was otherwise deserved. Also, the story was pretty much: "Hi, let's battle" and with something so basic it would be unfair for me to give you full marks in certain sections (I'd like to see more originality next time). Even so, here are the results:

Darci Y. Niguel - Darci (click to show)

Pancakes - Lilly (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 13 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Troubles of Travel

General Comments: Nicely started but the RP seemed to slow down in the middle while they boarded the ship to the mainland. Even so, you all wrote that well and it was good to see the trainers get to know each other before becoming the best of friends in a second. There is no H in Mawile!!! Again, this RP was cut short and I'm sad to see that happen when the battles finally started. Here are the results:

Looker - Jon (click to show)

Rezerai - Kuri (click to show)

Knil - Koryu (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 16 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #33

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

CLIMBING MOUNT CARELLO.

This was a horrible RP and I'm disappointed in all of you. >:O You guys, without much of a doubt, have the ~longest~ posts in PANE, full of detail and pertinent dialogue. In this one, it seemed that everything was relevant, not a single line of dialogue went to waste. Apparently, I can't spell dialogue.

JAIMA KUONJI.

-8 levels, get out of PANE.

TUESDAY BERDISON.

See Jaima.

DARRYN KELLOR.

+20. A man's man. Darryn's plight

**15's all around, will edit later.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Duck Tape
post Jul 16 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 724

Dynh's crazy party

Lost and Yet to be Found is complete.

The RPers involved are:
Fei Fei - Alexis "Alex" Treinem
Charlie Piers - Mercedes "MD" Dorian
DuckTape - Dynh Ariani

Three girls set out from home, each one anticipating the respective journeys ahead of them. Their meeting, however, throws this all into chaos as they're thrust into harrowing encounters with mankeys, road signs to nowhere, and crazy old men.

Lost and Yet to be Found is intended as a 'trial' RP, getting used to the site and our characters while gaining experience, etc. Fei, Charlie, and I plan to do more of the same story line, separated into longer parts or episodes, or however you will, in the future.

Thank you for the grading.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 19 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #35

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

"The Fabulously Finicky Forests of the Fortunate Families of Fidona" is finally finished!

Starring:

Sapphire Alyson Hayden- Phoenix Sapphire

"Pandora "Pan" Gibbs"- 2gamers

Thomas Nichols- Gespenst

In FFFFFF, Pan arrives in Fidona in document wildlife of the islands forests and investigate the rumor a giant tree. Aided by Sapphire, a local trainer who hadn't even explored her own country, Pan finds a slew of pokemon, including her newest friend Chi-Chi the pachirisu. A series of unfortunate events allowed Pan and co. to unlock the mystery of the Wooden Skyscraper.

Notes:

On Gespenst's disappearance: I did not see his edited post in the discussion thread until recently. I feel kind of bad about that. I'll make a point on PM communication next time.

On Phoenix Sapphire: She had school, so she could only post on weekends. Her last post was June 19 and she hasn't answered my PM, so I assume it's real life stuff going on.

Neither member has been online since June and I'm not sure they have current level posts.

On my final post: I really wanted to have a satisfying ending to the RP, but also wanted to move on. So I just wrote up the second half of my RP plans. I just typed my characters' actions as I don't have permission to bunny.

Overall, not the best of starts, but I think I've learned a few lessons.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 20 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Lost and Yet to be Found

General Comments: I love how you three seamlessly started conversing together in a way that was really good to read. It wasn’t your bog-standard “I’m ME! And I’m gonna be a Pokemon MASTER!” which was always good to see.
Great introduction, great battle, great reprieve, great “we’re lost?!” plot, and finally a link to one of the game’s best loved NPCs – the Trickster. This was an excellent RP and only excellent gradings will do!

Dynh - Duck Tape (click to show)

Mercedes - Charlie Piers (click to show)

Alexis - Fei Fei (click to show)

All of you! (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jul 20 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

The Fabulously Finicky Forests of the Fortunate Families of Fidona.

General Comments: Nicely written by all participants. Unfortunately, Gespenst became inactive early on and so it drew out the RP… Even so, the other RPlayers managed to put forward a decent RP with nice dialogue and comfortable conversation between their characters.

Pan - 2gamers (click to show)

Saph - Sapphire Phoenix (click to show)

Thomas - Gespenst (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 22 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #38

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Member No.: 807

BLARG

Gone Fishing...
by Pumpkin King and Emp

Vincent Waters and Charlie Cinders bump into each other while spending a day at Port Barley's bright and sunny beach. After testing each other's skills in a double battle, the couple head to the Purple Clamperl for a well-deserved meal. Unfortunately, Vincent realizes he has other plans and has to leave his new friend alone in the seafood restaurant.

Note: Emp and I discontinued posting so I took the liberty of finishing the RP so Vincent can move onto bigger and better adventures.

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 25 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #39

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

GONE FISHING:

General comments: It's a shame, I remember reading this a long time ago and hoping it'd get restarted. I can't give out really big levels, because of the shortness. Really, the minimum is 20 posts, but I guess I'll let it slide.

Vincent Water- PK (click to show)

Charlie Cinder- Emp (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 25 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #40

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

loldoublepost

Superlongfuntimes!

I feel pretty bad this took so long.

Anyway, follow the misadventures of Matt Fletcher and his rag-tag band of companions as he tries to get to Arasam. Along the way, the PokeGear system is knocked out, a Skarmory is fought, misunderstandings are had, a boy is crushed by a tree, hooligans are brought to justice, and Matt finds his old Combee.

Not exactly a hugely deep story.

The players:

Matt - Myself

Zeke- Webbyness

Xiao- Shiny Ninetails

David- Saved of Grace

Thomas Nikado- tiakall

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:50 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.