Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RP Grading
Rating 5 V
Master Houndoom
post Jul 27 2009, 09:36 AM
Post #41

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

My first grading RP, and it's a doozy! 5 participants and five pages! Whoo!

If you wish to appeal the grading, please PM me and we can discuss.

Matt Fletcher (click to show)

David Anderson (click to show)

Dinah 'Xiao' Pan (click to show)

Zeke Matthews (click to show)

Thomas Nikado (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 1 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #42

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

On the Road... Not Again! has been completed for now, and will be continued in a second version that hopefully more people will join... Seriously, it's not and never has been a private RP! Geez...

Players involved:

Anduril- Glen Reed

Me, of course- Mystyk Pyrus

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 3 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

No matter what, everyone gets 3 levels, distributed between their pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve.

Next, we have 5 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which they should rightfully have.

Next would be 2 levels for activity, or number of posts. This one's easy, we just have to figure out how many posts an RPer needs for 1 level, and how many for both levels. I was thinking 17 posts for the one level, and 30 posts for both levels.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is seperate from quality of post. If someone battles with a pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more pokemon to add to their teams.

This was the first effort for both of you, and it was a pretty good one. Please keep that in mind given the scoring. (ominous music).

The RP in general was very short, barely over a page. It would have been better to continue the travel to the border of Lenoilia and start the new RP in the town. Yes, you were limited by the number of players, but there was still plenty of material.

Mystyk (click to show)

Glen (click to show)

Please keep going, these characters are engaging!

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Cube
post Aug 3 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #44

Factory Head
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 693

PANE Party

Hall of Infamy is complete!

Following the events of Setting Out To Barley, Spencer, Waker, Connie, and Verity head to the Port Barley Practice Contest Hall, where Waker, Spencer, and Connie compete against a group of other coordinators in a Special Rules Practice Contest. (Note: The official rules for weren't established at the time this RP was started, so we kind of winged it).

Meanwhile, Verity's Igglybuff Egg hatched, causing hilarious problems for the other coordinators, resulting in a battle with a very angry Zangoose.

Finally, on the final round between Spencer and Elysia, a group of mysterious men led by the sinister Maria attack the facility with their Shadow Pokemon, forcing the group to fight for their lives!

...Bad summary, I know.

Major Highlights in this RP:
  • Waker, Connie, and Spencer are introduced to the Furoh Contest Circuit.
  • Verity's Igglybuff Egg Hatches into Candyfloss.
  • The villainous Pokemon Hunter Maria is introduced.
  • Agent Jennifer of the International Police is introduced.
  • Spencer and Waker are left to care for a pair of Shadow Pokemon, Logan the Scyther, and Locke the Ekans.
  • Mary and Azzy each learn a new attack, and Celia learns a creative application of Aqua Ring.
  • Spencer relives some bad memories from the first Shadow Pokemon incident in Orre.
  • The group departs for Moo Moo Land, paving the way for the next RP.

This RP Stars...

New Pokemon:

Candyfloss (F): igglybuff.gif (1)
Logan (M): scyther.gif (3) (Shadow)
Locke (M): ekans.gif (4) (Shadow)

New NPCs:
Mr. Contesta
Jillian Meridian
"Maria"
Professor Joseph Willow
Agent Jennifer
Wilhelmina "Bill" Lily (Verity's Mom)
Stacy Thorn (Spencer's Sister)
Creepy Voice Guy

-Coordinators-
Charley Drake
Epaminondas or "Mondie"
Elysia Ulright

Returning NPCs
Uta Refson
Marian Tyler

Also Starring:
Countless Incidental Grunts, Schoolchildren, Sponsors, and Police Officers.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 4 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

My apologies for the length of wait. I actually HAVE been a busy guy.

This team is truly a joy to read, and as I read, I was afraid that I might be exhibiting favoritism. I loved reading the first post with this group, and I requested the ability to grade the next one. I have yet to be disappointed. The girls are adorable without being cavity enducing, and the boys are whipcrack smart without being overly so. Everyone has their flaws, and that's refreshing to see them not negated by how uber awesome their other abilities are. Also, you didn't make yourselves look like you could win a contest on the first go. That's a big problem in most RPs, but I haven't seen people be the best right off the bat in PANE yet. There isn't a lot of critiquing I can do, but I will point out things I liked, and there were things to look out for. Your NPCs were well thought out, and played like characters of their own.

Verity (click to show)

Connie (click to show)

Spencer (click to show)

Waker (click to show)

I look forward to the next chapter happy.gif

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 16 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Ooooh Doooooc!

On EmberWings is now finished and submitted for grading.

Participants:
Darryn "He's Not My Boyfriend" Kellor
Tuesday Ilia "I Live Up To My Nickname, Silence" Berdison
Jaima "I Have A Big Brother Complex" Kuonji
Meiko "Why Are You Listing Me, I'm Not A Player Character" Omura

Summary:

After what has been internally dubbed as the Battle on Mount Carello, the gang ties to relax a bit. However, Tuesday is plagued by worsening dreams, culminating in her frantic flight from the gym, Meiko deals with her tumultuous heart and her overly pressuring mother, and Darryn deals with his first gym battle and a boy who he just want to be more than sparring partners with.

Oh, and Jaima gets his badge.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 20 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #47

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Boo.

Yes, it's me again. Anduril's having some problems with internet, so we're gonna turn in the RP and wait until his internet's fixed to start the final one in the chain. It'll take me a while to come up with another catchy name... >.>

To Lenolia... And Beyond!

Anduril as Glen Reed
MystykFyre as Mystyk Pyrus

(Only two characters again >.> I really don't see why everyone avoids the RPs I make here. *shakes head* Next time, I'm joining one that's already started.)

A couple things:

1) My name's Mystyk, not Mystik.
2) I tried as best as I could to fix the problem about the Aura-sight, but sometimes I forgot, and my internet's not exactly in the best of shape. Some of the posts disappear off the end of the page, meaning that I can't edit some of the posts, and I apologize for anything that was a combination of my horrible memory and my horrible internet.

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 22 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

No matter what, everyone gets 3 levels, distributed between their pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve.

Next, we have 5 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Next would be 2 levels for activity, or number of posts. This one's easy, we just have to figure out how many posts an RPer needs for 1 level, and how many for both levels. I was thinking 17 posts for the one level, and 30 posts for both levels.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is seperate from quality of post. If someone battles with a pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more pokemon to add to their teams.

OK. This was much improved with the OOC thing. It has still happened, but not to much. I advise you, in the future, to either have an RP Discussion thread in the forums, use PMs, or use the spoiler tag to hide the OOC comments. I did not take off points at this time for that.

There was an NPC death. Unless Doc contradicts me, which is his right, I am not callng for a retcon or docking points for it, either. HOWEVER, in the future, PM a mod. This RP still has youngsters in it, and I at least want a disclaimer on the top if you plan this, and mod approval in the future.

Mystyk Pyrus (click to show)

Glen Reed (click to show)

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Arconious
post Aug 27 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 827

Dramus's Pokemon

Life on the Road

1. Gabryle - Luke Aleq - http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=13835
2. Arconious - Dramus Draccius - http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=14209
3. RDM - Roland Desmund MacKenzie - http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=14049
4. MapleBane - Aulstan Quai - http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=14358
5. Doc Ock - Gunpei - http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=14491

Life on the Road was a RP about a group of people falling victims of circumstance and ending up in the same place at the same time, where after a false accusation saying Dramus' fake arm was a snag machine, ended up agreeing to travel together. Unfortunately, I had to take a bit of an absense, and when that happened, the others in my group wasn't sure when they should post, and by the time I got back the majority of the group had lost interest in the RP, so it was cut a bit short.

Otherwise, Dramus caught a Ralts early on, and I believe Roland may have caught a Munchlax, though, I'm not exactly sure what he caught there. Dramus also, towards the end of the RP obtained a package that was to contain a pokedex, a pokegear, and a berry case that was full of various types of berries, but he didn't get a chance to open it during the actual RP.
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Aug 30 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #50

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

OK, I shall be covering Life on the Road but I need to make sure of things first.

1. This should really be submitted and acknowledged by the RP creator.
2. It is the responisbility of the RP creator to make sure everyone is "finished". I mean, Roland did *not* catch that Munchlax - he was about to begin battle with it.

With so many unfinished things going on, I am loathe to post your grades until at least 2 weeks have passed. Please pm the rest of the group, confirming that they wish for the RP to end. Forward me their responses and I shall make a judgement call on what shall be done.
If, Arconius, you wish to jump out of that RP and start another, be my guest. However, you will not get a grade until Life on the Road has been successfully closed down.

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 26 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #51

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

OK, RP finished, so please grade it.

SLASH! and Ghosts and Haunted Houses (There's two chapters in the story- first link shows you the first chapter, second link the start of the second.)

Proby3 as Alex Slasher
Awesome Venusaur as Drew Nelson
Inksplatter as Melody Hart

Discussion Topic

SLASH was a story of Alex Slasher, or the beggining of it, a boy who had nightmares that his Torchic was going to be murdered. He started on a Pokemon journey from a small town, and travelled to Petropolis, where he met two people, Drew Nelson and Melody Hart. Blaze, Alex' Torchic, something happens to him in Petropolis, but he's alright when they leave. This RP involved made up details on my part to do with Team Deception. If you feel these are innapropriate, then dock ME levels, not my fellow RPers, as I was the one who began it.

We did have a few problems with innactivity, coming from Inksplatter, as soon as she started school. Unfortunately, she therefore took little part in Chapter two of the story, so we agreed that she would leave the two boys near the end of Cahpter two. To replace her, we've created an NPC that I will Pm you just as soon as I've finished his profile.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 28 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Next, we have 5 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

All right, I believe this was a worthy effort all around. It seemed a bit fast at first, and you didn't seem to find a real point where you agreed. Also, there was some bunnying that I thought wasn't done well, especially in the instance of Melody's leaving. I would have preferred that this was handled by note, or at least on a more friendly term, so that bridges were not burned should Ink be able to come back.

Grammar and spelling is very important in an RP, so brush up on those factors. At this point, I did not subtract levels because of grammar or spelling, but it will be done in the future.

There were a few unrealistic scenarios that caused me to sit back and blink. I will point them out in the individual RPs.

Pokemon battles were short, and only one side was portrayed in most cases, not showing the attacks of the opponent pokemon. This went for NPCs as well as PCs. Battles should be give and take. More on this in the individual gradings.

Team Deception is not going to announce their name, especially if they're dressed as another team. That is their entire purpose, to pose as the other team to keep the focus off of them. In the future (and an announcement will be made to the general public about it) please PM a mod to add a new facet to Team Deception, so that we can add it to the wiki.

I notice your story changed directions in the middle. I don't know if it was intended to count as two RPs, but it is not going to be graded as two. It was all one topic, it's all one grade (from the OOC notes, I did not get the feeling that you intended that this be graded as two RPs, but I felt the warning was required)

Lastly, Proby insisted on the title and byline being put on each post. I counter-insist that you no longer do this. It detracts from the story. On the top post is fine, for the "new" chapter is fine, every post is not fine.

Alex Slasher (click to show)
Drew Nelson (click to show)
Melody Hart (click to show)

In conclusion, enjoyable but needs work. I encourage the lot of you to read some back posts to get a feel for your next destinations.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Oct 6 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #53

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

Amongst the coming of the storm , Part I
Has been split.

Started: July. 8 2009, 2:45pm
Ended: July 30, 2009, 5:35pm
Total posts: 54 (Please keep in mind this used to be once huge 147+ post RP that we split. Thanks to Master Houndoom :>)

Darci sets up her tent just before a large storm comes. Syko and DC come to her tent, one hurt, the other not so. She takes in both of them and talks for a while. Along comes yet another person! Sora stumbles into the story and Darci sheilds her from the rain too. While they are talking, Syko sneaks away [Excuse].

Darci later shows another side her herself to the others, upsetting them slightly. She runs out to make it up to them, and later, after she returns, they fall into a no longer troubled sleep
HORRAY FOR HORRIBLE SUMMARIES~!

Participants:

* Red Kitten - (DC) Dawn Catherine 'Guilt Trip' Moriarty
* Syko - (Syko) Symon Kory 'Where did i go?' Deliri
* TR_Darci_Niguel/Ceilni - Darci 'My brothers, My crack' Niguel/Yandere
* Shaymin Girl - Sora 'flown the coup' Akuto

New Pokemon:

*Vincent - Eevee - Lv.7 - Darci

NPCs:
Not yet

This post has been edited by Ceilni: Oct 6 2009, 06:31 PM

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...
Current RP: Risen to Recovery

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Oct 13 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #54

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Amongst the coming of a storm, part II" was finished, yet was neglected for GP Grading post. Here it is :> (This is to be graded as a separate RP, remember! grin.gif)

Started: July 31st, 2009, 4:21 PM
Ended: September 22nd, 2009, 5:22 PM
Total Posts: 91 (Please keep in mind this used to be once huge 147+ post RP that we split. Thanks to Master Houndoom :>)

(Bad) Summary:

In the morning DC, Darci, and Sora awaken to a clear beautiful morning. The signs of rain are all around, but the misty rain still filling the air a bit. They have a meager soup for breakfast and Sora leaves.

DC and Darci start once again for Arasam but eventually, their injuries and exhaustion make them stop to rest. However, as they stop to rest, they are jumped by a mysterious thief. With Darci's supplies and new Eevee 'Vincent' in her backpack and DC's supplies in hers, they will try to get their supplies back! They run after the thief, trying to catch him, however the outcome is rather unexpected.
HORRIBLE SUMMARY YEY

Participants:

*Red Kitten - (DC) Dawn Catherine 'Even more so guilt Trip' Moriarty
*Shaymin Girl - Sora 'poof i'm back' Akuto
*Ceilni - Darci 'Still my brothers, Still my crack' Niguel/Yandere
*Marsh - Lucy 'WOAH! Where did I come from!?' Mietsa
*Jewely - Jewely "Oh my god teenagers, ew' Espell

New Pokemon:
*Magic - Shroomish - Lv.# - DC

NPCs:
"Scarper" Ambrose Loki Scarper

Amongst the coming of a storm discussion

This post has been edited by Ceilni: Oct 13 2009, 07:42 PM

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Oct 13 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #55

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

Amongst the Coming of the Storm, Part I
Grading

An interesting introductory piece which essentially allows us to get to know the characters through interaction with one another. Each of your characters have unique personalities and quirks, which is always nice to see.

I enjoyed reading this and learning about each of your characters in turn. You seemed to work well off of each other and kept the plot rolling through action and reaction.

I would like to offer a few suggestions that might help your roleplay flow a bit more smoothly:

A good deal of this post was reactionary - characters replying to a comment or question. When doing this, however, you often repeat the question, italicized, in your own post. While this is, of course, effective, it can sometimes work as a dam against what would otherwise be a good flow of writing.

An easy way to counteract this effect would be to communication prior to your post, asking another member what their specific character would do or say in this or that situation. Such a thing can be done through PMs for privacy, or simply in a discussion board. Bunnying each others' characters (with respective permission and a notice of such) is these situations might enable not only longer posts and better flow, but a faster movement of the plot.

Another suggestion is to have OOC comments ( concerning such things as whether or not someone can join the RP or who should react to a certain situation) confined to a discussion board for the RP or PMs. Again, it helps flow. It also make the RP board look a little nicer. And, to be blunt, it's annoying, when I'm in the midst of a good part, to see an OOC comment dangling in midair. :P I don't have time to catch it - I'm busy reading.

All in all, this RP was interesting and fun to read. I enjoyed the descriptions and learning about the characters. The plot was also quite wonderful - a group of strangers meeting in a tent amidst a storm.

I'm interested to see what is in store now for these characters, especially considering the mood swings, habitual injuring of oneself and each other, and the growing dynamic between characters.

Individual Grading

Ceilni - Darci (click to show)

Syko - Syko (click to show)

Red Kitten - DC (click to show)

Shaymin Girl - Sora (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 21 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #56

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Have You Ever Seen The Rain? Review of "Amongst the coming of a storm, part II"

First, I like the premise of this RP series. It starts with a group of kids looking for shelter during a storm, then snowballs into arun-in with a thief and even a river crossing gone wrong. Very nice.

Before I get to the grades, I will add the way the RP was divided greatly affected scores of the more recent members. If someone has a problem with a score, you may PM me. I also like to point out that there were two more additional captures than previously reported: Lucy's Sentret and Jewely's Ekans. Just stating that for the record.

So, without further ado…

Red Kitten - (DC) Dawn Catherine Moriarty (click to show)

Shaymin Girl - Sora Akuto (click to show)

Ceilni - Darci Niguel/Yandere (click to show)

Marsh – Lucy Mietsa (click to show)

Jewely - Jewely Espell (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 26 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Getting the Metalliclaws Out! is now ended and ready for grading.

Participants:

Living Arrow as Darryn Kellor
Umbrae Calamitas as Tuesday Ilia Berdison
Master Houndoom as Jaima Kuonji
And Jerry Mathers as the Bidoof!

After both Darryn and Jaima participated in their gym battles, Darryn is approached to participate in the contest scene, unknown to him by none other than the Hall Leader himself! Nervous at first, Darryn convinced Jaima to enter with him, while Tuesday and Meiko watched from the stands. Darryn's performance was a jaw dropping event that showed everyone that Mr. Kellor belonged on the contest stage, although some people were not as happy about this as others. Following a prolonged debate over whether or not Darryn should have won (and by debate, I mean pokemon battle, and by belonged, I mean people took issue with the fact that he was new and still won), our group calls it a night and prepares to leave the next day. But not before Giving Tuesday a surprise birthday party!

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Oct 26 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #58

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

It was gud rp.

Well, it was an interesting turn of events, and it all flowed well, which made it an easy (read: 3 hour) read. Most of everyone kept in pace and did a pretty good job in their fights, but that's never been a problem for the ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE FAAAAAALCON.

Living Arrow- Darryn Kellor (click to show)

Umbrae Calamitis- Tuesday Ilia 'Silence' Dogood Berdison (click to show)

Master Houndoom- Jaima Kuonji (click to show)

Jerry Mathers- bidoof (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Dragon Maiden
post Nov 4 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #59

Secret Superhero
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 071

Dream Team

Well I think its about time we wrapped this up and since Cube disappeared I'll post Moo-Moo Land

All Bound For Moo Moo Land

Characters
1. Cube - Spencer Thorn
2. Butterfree Farm - Verity Lily
3. Mechanical Lullaby - Waker Farland
4. ROMANA - Constance Plinth
5. Dragon Maiden - Aussie Winters

A Few Notes:

1. Because one of our RPers disappeared and because the others got a little busy with RL this RP is only half finished, but it's long enough to be considered for grading.

2. I submitted this because discussion on what we were going to do with the RP has come to a complete standstill. I sent out a PM saying if anyone disagreed about me submitting it then say so and got no reply from any of them so... If anyone comes charging in saying don't grade it then I suppose you can leave it be, but I'm not sure I can take another day of waiting for an ultimate decision.

--------------------

Avatar and Sprite made by Little Peanut
Epic Avatar made by Asylum Zombie
+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Nov 7 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #60

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Amongst the coming of the storm, part III has brought the end.

Started: September 22, 2009, 6:17 pm
Ended: November 7, 2009, 10:03 am
Total posts: 50

Waking up in the morning, DC and Darci continue on, the other girls seemingly more content with lingering the forest for a little bit longer.

They continue on are run into a rather coarse character, a hunter. After having a bit of a verbal scuffle with him, they move on.

Before long, they are attacked by a rather fierce Sneasel. After a long scuffle and hard conflict, DC finally manages to capture the hostile creature and names it Dusk Arcana, giving it a second name to show distance. During the battle Darci's Torchic Evolves.

They continue on and DC breaks from the path a bit, where she battles, and captures a male Nidoran, Napoleon.

Later, they hear noises of battle and go to join the conflict with an Ursaring and Arman, the hunter. They manage to escape, and DC's charmander evolves!

Participants:

* Red Kitten - DC 'Oh mah gawd' Moriarty
* Ceilni - Darci 'GRAHAHGHAGH, ATTACK!' Niguel/Yandere
* Shaymin Girl - Sora 'erased from existence' Akuto
* Marsh - Lucy Mietsa
* Jewely - Jewely Espell

Evolutions:
*torchic.gif -> combusken.gif Kaito Evolved!
*charmander.gif -> charmeleon.gif Devil Evolved!

New Pokemon:

*Dusk Arcana - Sneasel - Lv. 14 - Darci
*Napoleon - Nidoran (M) - Lv. 15 - DC

NPCs:
*Arman Tremain (Hunter)

This post has been edited by Ceilni: Nov 7 2009, 12:55 PM

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:20 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.