Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Move Request Thread
Pokefan209
post Jun 27 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 69 941

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Name of character: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=45436Kenz Issone://http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php...5436Kenz Issone://http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php...5436Kenz Issone http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&...=1379411Current Levels://http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php...1Current Levels://http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php...1Current Levels
Move requested: Energy Ball; TM (but will be taught by watching another trainer)
Pokemon to be taught: Tropius
How will it learn the move?: Tropius can't do any super-effective type moves to the Golurk she's fighting, despite being a Grass type. She doesn't know any Grass Type moves! She looks over to another fighting traner (NPC) and sees a Hoppip use Energy Ball. Tropius tries to copy it and it works.
Notes: None.

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Jun 27 2011, 01:31 PM

--------------------
<------ by NINJAWIGGLYTUFF

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jun 27 2011, 01:59 PM
Post #22

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Couple Things: Energy Ball is not a move Tropius can learn naturally (Either Level up, Egg or Move Tutor), therefore, I think it definitely requires the TM.

If you want it for this Starfall Field Storyline, it may not be possible. If approved, Energy Ball will not be usable until Level 32, at which is the earliest level the move can be learned (Deerling/Sawsbuck).

Also, update your current levels thread and/or your profile. I have no idea of Tropius' level. If he's Level 11, he has Razor Leaf, for instance. If he's around level 11, I'd be inclined to let Tropius learn Razor Leaf early.

So, Request Denied.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jun 27 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 941

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Sorry. Disregard this, I wasn't thinking about Tropius's current levels.

--------------------
<------ by NINJAWIGGLYTUFF

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jun 27 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #24

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Name of character: Jaima Kuonji
Move requested: Rollout (Tutored)
Pokemon to be taught: Ember, Level 35 Quilava
How will it learn the move?: After Jaima's gym battle, he decides to continue training his pokemon to take advantage of their strengths. Seeing that Ember has Defensive Curl, he does some research and finds that she can be taught Rollout, which has the advantage of doubling when used after Defensive Curl. Meiko's Sandshrew, which knows the move, will teach it to Ember over the course of the next RP.
Notes: Anything else? This will be done over the course of one or two posts, and will not be able to be used in the current RP (Mirrormist at Twilight) or Starfall Field. Also, a quilava does learn it in the 40s, but can be tutored to get it earlyish.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 27 2011, 06:53 PM
Post #25

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Approved.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Jul 6 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #26

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Move-RequestForm
Name of character: Christine Tennebraum Link
Move requested: Ingrain and Power Whip (egg moves)
Pokemon to be taught: Bulbasaur (Khan; not in party yet)
How will it learn the move?: Egg moves
Notes: I realize that these moves will not be able to be used for quite a while. Khan's father is supposed to be a Ferrothorn.

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jul 6 2011, 08:52 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Ingrain can be used immediately.
Power Whip can be used at level 40

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Jul 12 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #28

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Move-RequestForm
Name of character: Twila Reanne
Move requested: Heal Pulse
Pokemon to be taught: Mai the Kirlia (woops, lol, not Ralts)
How will it learn the move?: Twila is hurt badly, and she is starting to feel their effects (fever, burning sensation on the wound on her side, etc.). Mai can sense this and starts to become very anxious. As Twila becomes worse, Mai becomes more anxious. Finally, she uses Heal Pulse out of desperation, and semi-heals the wounds on Twila's side and head.
Notes: She would normally learn this move at lvl 25, but I was thinking, given the circumstances with my character, that she could learn the move a bit early? But it wouldn't be as effective until lvl 25 when she'd normally learn it.

This post has been edited by SaphireShadows: Jul 12 2011, 11:02 AM

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jul 12 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Approved. However, Mai can only use it that once perfectly, but then cannot use it again fully until Level 25. Sound fair?

Also, didn't Mai evolve?

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jul 18 2011, 10:47 AM
Post #30

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Move-RequestForm
Name of character: Alex Slasher
Move requested: Mud Slap [Naturally has it]
Pokemon to be taught: Anorith
How will it learn the move?: Alex catches an Anorih in Starfall Field just before he rejoins the group as they discover the Steel Temple. During this battle, the Anorith, which, as a prehistoric Pokemon living today, is slightly different to its common day descendant, uses Water Gun to wetten the soil in order to sue a Mud Slap attack. It therefore knows this move.
Notes: I just wanted to make sure this was Ok for it to know it already.

Move-RequestForm
Name of character: Alex Slasher
Move requested: Mud Slap [Move Tutor]
Pokemon to be taught: Stryk [His Staravia]
How will it learn the move?: Alex will get frustrated in the battle with the Bronzor that Stryk's attacks do nothing against them. he calls her back, but decides she needs to learn at least a basic ground move to help deal with Steel types. Knowing that both Swamps [Who learns it via level up] and Anorith [who already has it if my previous request is accepted] both have the move, he gets the two of them to start teaching his Starling Pokemon how to do it. She only has very basic ability at the start, but by the end of Starfall Filed (the whole RP) she will have learn it well enough to be able to take out a weak Pokemon with it in one or two hits.
Notes: None.

This post has been edited by Proby: Jul 18 2011, 10:48 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jul 18 2011, 01:43 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Approved for both.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 6 2011, 02:46 AM
Post #32

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Jaima Kuonji
TM Charge Beam
Pokemon to be taught: Fang, the Luxray
Jaima will, after his gym match, go with Meiko and pick a set of TMs up for his team, to teach them a better move-set for future battles. The first is this one, which he will teach to Fang after the gym match but before the events of Starfall Field. It will be taught to him on screen before Mirrormist at Twilight (Sparkle) ends.
Notes: The first of many, to be spread out over the next few RPs.

Jaima Kuonji
Egg Move Shadow Sneak
Pokemon to be taught: Mercury, the kirlia
In the RP after MaT, a pokemon will be fighting Mercury who her usual attacks have little to no damage against. As the fight progresses, Murdury's anger and fear manifest in the realization of an egg move from her father, a Duscnoir.
Notes: The manifestation of this will take place in the RP AFTER the RP in which Fang is taught Charge Beam, and therefore shouldn't violate the rule against too many moves taught in one RP.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 6 2011, 06:00 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Both approved, can be used immediately.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 7 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #34

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

I know the move is a TM, but I think it would be more fun and anime-like if hand-taught.

Move-Request Form
Name of character: Douken Sota
Move requested: Brick Break - TM move
Pokemon to be taught: Koldo, the Croagunk.
How will it learn the move?: After returning from the Steel Temple, Douken checks up on all of his Pokemon, Koldo mainly upset (losing a chance to fight a powerful opponent). Upset, he lets his frustration out on some random rocks before a Heracross begins making fun of him. Heracross demos the move against a big rock, and Koldo constantly repeats it before he breaks a bigger rock with it just to prove him wrong.
Notes: Brick Break just seems like a move a Croagunk would have, considering the episode dedicated to them XD

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 7 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Can use Brick Break now,

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 28 2011, 02:29 PM
Post #36

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Move-RequestForm
Name of character: Tom Hawk
Move requested: Iron Tail, Flash, Focus Punch
Pokemon to be taught: Rai [Tom's Pikachu]
How will it learn the move?: Tom's Rai is battling a large hoard of Swinub in the Ice Temple. He's managed to dispatch of one, but now, the Swinub have clumped together and are acting as a team, making his only move that will effect them, Quick attack, relatively useless. The Swinub are getting closer and are attacking him, but Rai is evading them so far. he knows he can't keep it up, and, eventually getting desperate, charges at the Swinub, concentrating as he does to try and get a useful attack. The lands a Focus Punch on tow of the Swinub, KOing them straight away. Surprised, he tries again, but it doesn't work, instead making him use Flash. Surprised to see the effect this had on the Swinub, Rai tries Flash again, but fails. Then he realises there are still five more Swinub looking angry and still trying to attack him, so his flails his arms, legs, head around in an attempt to initiate another attack. When he tries his tail, he manages to use Iron Tail, knocking out four of the remaining five. Rai tries to use Iorn Tail again to knock out the remaining Swnib, but it doesn't work, so instead he uses Quick Attack and manages to finish it off.
Seeing this, Rai makes a mental note to try and re-teach Rai these moves, due to how useful they are. In the next RP, set in the Aridana desert after Pokecon, Tom will start this process, trying to teach all three moves again. Iron tail and Focus Punch are replicated eventually but are pitifully weak due to how weak Rai is. When he gets stronger, he'll be able to use them. Rai also manages to get Flahs working again, and by the end of the Aridana adventure, he can use it rather proficiently, and is becomes vital in the final stage of the adventure. Iron tail, and Focus Punch will finally be mastered when Rai reaches roughly the 25-30 level mark. But that depends on your view. [Actually, looking at the levels that Pokemon naturally learn the moves, it'll probably be more like level 40.]
Notes: Iron Tail and Focus Punch I'm expecting not to be used again until about Lvl 25-30. I would like Flash to be used as soon as Rai learns it, which will take one RP hopefully.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 28 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Tier 3: base power 95 and up; only one per character every other RP.

These are pretty powerful moves, especially for a pokemon at such a low level. Does he really need to learn all these powerful moves in sucha short time? Flash is fine, but you should choose either Iron Tail or Focus Punch to learn in this series of RPs. Save the other for another storyline.

Focus Punch @ Lvl 50
Iron Tail @ Lvl 40

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 29 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #38

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

I'll take Iron Tail then. Thank you.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Neoixan
post Oct 19 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 781

Active Squad

Name of character: Kile Yansome Levels: Current Levels
Move requested: Egg move: Dragon Rush
Pokemon to be taught: Chichi the Aron
How will it learn the move?: dad was garchomp and mom also knew the move -because they sort of lived in a cave surrounded by water, chichi is 50/50 'pure' so to speak.
Notes: oh, yea, earlier on (when he learns it) I'll be flipping a coin to decide if it hits or not. I know, you'll just have to trust me xP later on, at lv30+ I'd go with the regular 75/100 accuracy.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 19 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

And a Golurk

On learning the move: Having the right parent simply means the aron has the capability of learning that move. What happens in the RP that sparks the learning process?

Coin flips aren't necessary. You don't get to decide whether the attack hits; the defender does. We go by an honor system (according to my experiences): we recognize that pokemon aren't god-like beings and will get hit. Judging from circumstances given in posts, the defender decides whether the attack hits or if there's some way for the pokemon to avoid the attack. Note that this only applies in PvP. This isn't necessary when fighting your own NPCs.

It won't be able to be fully used until Lvl 37. That is, the aron will keep learning the technique until Lvl 37.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:09 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.