Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Voice in My Head, Darius returns!
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post May 14 2014, 01:47 AM
Post #21

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

That's fine Toogee! We should probably organize an order of posting and when each of our characters should join the story etc. just so we don't get lost, so let's get brainstorming before it gets going! grin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post May 14 2014, 02:56 PM
Post #22

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

I wouldn't mind doing the first/second post after the topic is opened. I have some ideas for how Scott/Amber will spend their time before all the action starts. I don't think I'll catch any Pokemon in this roleplay, but I'll probably be introducing something that Scott may be catching later on. Plus, I can explain a bit about what happened to Scott's previous house and his family, and introduce Braviary as well in case something happens on Scott's land later on.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 16 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #23

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=71240

RP is up happy.gif.

Info on Loch Ranch: http://pane.wikia.com/wiki/Loch_Ranch

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post May 16 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #24

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Awesome Toogee, thanks for getting it up so soon! So correct me if I am wrong but the posting order is Toogee, 7E then Myself? Also I'm not exactly how far into the roleplay I should wait to bring Sebastian into the thick of things, or should I start off with him making his way towards Loch Ranch and the troubles he had on his travels?

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post May 16 2014, 08:31 PM
Post #25

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I wouldn't wait too long to bring him in, but I wouldn't start him off right in the Loch Ranch either. Maybe somewhere just outside the ranch? You could find the Meowth and his stash of shinies first, or be on the road when Scott and Amber run by to get to the crazy guy running around Loch Ranch with a sword :p

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 18 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

And a Golurk

By this time it was far too late to evade the flames, so she simply stood there and took the damage from them silently. Luckily, her vest was fire-resistant, not that lighting it on fire would have actually hurt her.

It took her a moment to sort through her senses and figure out what had actually happened, and to attempt a counterattack.

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but dragon rage deals a constant amount of damage, so the vest wouldn't do much good (and it's still a dragon move). It's OK to struggle a bit against a pokemon twice her level wink.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post May 19 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #27

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I wasn't trying to say that the vest protected her or anything, it doesn't protect her in the slightest. My view on the vest would be that any material thick enough to provide protection from attacks would probably either slow her down slightly or otherwise restrict her movement, so the vest is pretty thin to allow her to remain at full speed. She took full damage from that attack.

Just saying that a fire attack won't light the vest on fire and destroy it, because that would be rather bad for her. Since Ruby is a fire-type, I figured it made since for her to have a vest that she couldn't accidentally light on fire.

...... although I had forgotten that Dragon Rage does a set amount of damage, which would probably be quite a bit for a level 16 Vulpix......

In any case, depending on how well her Confuse Ray/Disable combo works, she might back off to wait for help during my next post, especially if Darius sends out a different Pokemon.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 19 2014, 05:58 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

And a Golurk

QUOTE(7eeveelutions @ May 19 2014, 12:28 AM) *
I wasn't trying to say that the vest protected her or anything, it doesn't protect her in the slightest. My view on the vest would be that any material thick enough to provide protection from attacks would probably either slow her down slightly or otherwise restrict her movement, so the vest is pretty thin to allow her to remain at full speed. She took full damage from that attack.

Just saying that a fire attack won't light the vest on fire and destroy it, because that would be rather bad for her. Since Ruby is a fire-type, I figured it made since for her to have a vest that she couldn't accidentally light on fire.

OK, I misunderstood. Carry on happy.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post May 19 2014, 11:23 AM
Post #29

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

QUOTE(Toogee @ May 19 2014, 05:58 AM) *
OK, I misunderstood. Carry on happy.gif.

Haha, I guess I could have worded that better, but I was rather sick yesterday so I wasn't thinking clearly. Came across something in the backroom of where I work that made my allergies go haywire.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: May 19 2014, 11:24 AM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jun 5 2014, 12:27 AM
Post #30

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Double post. Oops.

It's been almost two weeks since Hydra last came online...... if he hasn't come online and posted by the end of this weekend, my vote is that we just move on without him. That way, Darius can continue to confuse my pair of junior Rangers about selling cookies and hearing voices.

In his place, if we for some reason need to figure something out to prolong the roleplay for a little while, I could throw in some kind of chase/attempted capture sequence with that Leafeon (he'll probably figure out some clever way to escape Scott though), or we could just add a different thief who plans on doing something similar to what Sebastian was going to do. Or both. Or something else entirely.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 5 2014, 09:29 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

And a Golurk

I don't think we need to add anything. We have enough material without Hydra's sequence to make at least a page of posts. Besides, I don't want to add a different thief only for Hydra to return.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jun 8 2014, 08:27 PM
Post #32

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I briefly looked around and couldn't find anything regarding this, plus you're a mod, so I'll ask the question here......

Am I allowed to introduce a legendary Pokemon into the roleplay? Specifically, either Latias or Latios (and eventually in the future, both), using hte backstory of that over the past few decades the two Lati's have been loose allies of the Furoh Rangers, occasionally teaming up with a Ranger that they deem worthy, and currently both Lati's aren't teamed up with anyone. Of course, the current corrupt Ranger leadership wouldn't like having them around Scott/Amber one bit, which would lead to problems later...... but I won't be catching either of them, rather befriending them and calling them to action with a Ranger whistle or some other calling device.

If I can, there's no guarantee I will introduce one of them, and if I do it will be with a mere quick flyby for this particular RP and the Lati won't make any interactions other than giving everyone something to talk about, along with scaring away the Girafarig.

If not, that's fine. I'm currently out of ideas to deal with the Girafarig without starting a full battle so it might take me a day or two to make a post, and this was just one possibility.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 9 2014, 06:29 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Legendary encounters are reserved as prizes for our fan-fic contests. I'm gonna have to say no, but I do encourage you to enter once one of these contests pops up.

THe point of more Girafarig was so we could have a full battle, so go for it wink.gif. Feel free to control your opponents.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jun 9 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #34

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Ah. I used to write fanfiction (several years ago), so I was planning on entering one if and when it popped up.

I had a feeling that was why you had more Girafarig enter. Rangers could get in trouble for hurting some random person's Pokemon in the Daycare Center though, so that's why I've had them trying to stop a full battle. Looks pretty unavoidable at this point though......

Another possibility was that I can evolve one of my Eevees (Scarlet) during the roleplay. A full battle does help that, I just need to give her a good reason to evolve. Although, she's still only level 9......

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Jun 9 2014, 01:53 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 13 2014, 08:48 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Feel free to fast forward us to the cave for our thrilling conclusion. There's only a few posts left, so I'm gonna try and post more than once a week :P.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jul 13 2014, 10:16 AM
Post #36

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I'll try to get us moved close to the cave then. I may not be able to post until Tuesday though.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 17 2014, 07:29 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

And a Golurk

He looked up at the sky and the few clouds it contained, before remembering that he'd left Ruby inside the building. His Vulpix was still completely inside the virtual world of the Hidden Power TM and wasn't aware that everyone else was getting ready to move out, so he resorted to carrying her again.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY!!!!!!! RUBY GET HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Scott half-threw Ruby as the Vulpix leaped out of his arms to give chase to the Leafeon. Scott took a moment longer to give chase himself, instead grabbing Darius by the collar of his shirt to drag him along so that he couldn't get away from them.

If Ruby is still in VR land, it might be funnier if Scott throws her and she just crashed into the ground. Otherwise, he might want to take that TM device off first. :P

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jul 17 2014, 01:40 PM
Post #38

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

In his arms, Ruby shook her head a few times to get the TM's headset off. She was finally done learning how to use Hidden Power. Scott quickly stuck the headset in his bag.

Just a couple paragraphs before Scott sees the Leafeon, Ruby finally gets out of the VR world, so no crashing is necessary :p

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jul 24 2014, 11:40 AM
Post #39

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I think it's time to finish this roleplay up. I don't know if you want to make another post or not, but Scott's headed home now.

That sword made quite an impression on him :p

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 24 2014, 01:54 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

And a Golurk

My next post will be my last. I'll see about making it today so I can get this submitted.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.