Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Escape To The Amazon!, Fidona Based Roleplay
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 25 2014, 07:17 AM
Post #1

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Howdy all!

Anyone is free to sign-up and join Me in this roleplay. The plan I have so far worked out is that Sebastian will set his sights on taking on Maxy Z in his first gym battle, however there will be a build-up to it. After arriving in Fidona, Sebastian's Magby and Elekid will run rampant on the island and cause damage to the forest, thus getting Sebastian fired up and wanting to punish the pair for the innocuous behavior. Sebastian ends up falling into a trap where he is taken captive by native's of the island and held hostage. This is where things would get interesting! Whomever joins this roleplay will play the hero in saving the most unlikely of victims. Sebastian will not thank the character for their help, but will offer them to a battle. Sebastian allows Magby and Elekid to prove their worth, in which case they fail to win a double battle. This leads to Sebastian abandoning them after 'Your' character has left the scene. Nearby in the forest is a very rare Cranidos who has been keeping a close eye on the events that have taken place, it is intrigued by Sebastian and wants to battle. Sebastian wins the battle and captures the Cranidos.

This is very much a work-in-progress and the events can be altered with some helpful feedback from anyone and everyone!

This post has been edited by Hydra: Aug 29 2014, 07:36 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Aug 25 2014, 09:03 AM
Post #2

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

I'd like to join with Kaya. My only problem is that my strongest pokemon is a good five levels weaker that your weakest pokemon. Is there a way I can still fit in with the level difference?

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Aug 25 2014, 12:28 PM
Post #3

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

I'll add Scott into the mix. His Espeon and Umbreon just evolved, so he is looking for a battle to see how good their new abilities are, and having the two Pokemon running rampant o the island followed by a kidnapping is sure to get a Ranger like him called in. I'll probably leave Amber out, part from maybe phone conversations.

Ruby is strong enough to give most of Seb's team trouble while Ebony and Scarlet are more in line with Kaya's team, so the battles should be somewhat even. I'm really curious as to how Scarlet's short-distance teleporting will influence the battles.

I am concerned that this is a bit too much for one roleplay, though...... the kidnapping stuff and the battles after it will probably take a while, so you might want to save the gym battle for a second roleplay.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 26 2014, 01:22 AM
Post #4

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, so we have three people now in this roleplay, that's great news! I'll take your advice 7E and save the gym battle for my next thread instead. I'm not sure about the battle between Seb and Kaya just yet, however one with Scott sounds realistic. Maybe instead of Seb abandoning the two pokemon, Scott could put a clause into the battle that they be released into the wild if Seb loses? We can continue to work this out piece by piece before we get the thread started and rolling, so let's get cracking! I'd like for us all to aim to be as active as possible in terms of posting so we can get this thread done without much hold-ups, but we will just have to wait and see.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Aug 26 2014, 10:24 AM
Post #5

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I don't think forcing someone to abandon their Pokemon is something a ranger would do, but that did give me an idea. If Scott wins, he could give Seb the choice of either paying a fine for all the problems they've caused, or he could send them to...... whatever it is called. Behavior school? They could remain there for a few RPs and maybe evolve if you decide you want them back, or Seb could just leave them there permanently and just run off and Scott wouldn't know a thing about it.

I work five days a week and have college classes the remaining two days, but I should still be able to post at least once every other day.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 29 2014, 01:35 AM
Post #6

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sounds good 7E! Since Seb is low on money he will choose to send them to behavior school and will end up leaving them there permanently. So now I believe that's all sorted, we can solidify the plan for the RP before getting a move on. If you could each post what your character will be doing in this roleplay in a list like format it would be much appreciated so we can work out the order of posting and events that will take place.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Aug 29 2014, 01:00 PM
Post #7

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Hmm...... well, seeing as Fidona is a not only a rainforest but it's populated by various tribes who may or may not get along with each other, the area would probably have a pretty sizable Ranger presence. As this is well outside of Scott's normal area of operations, I could say he was called in to fill a spot left vacant by another Ranger who got sick or something.

He'll simply be doing patrols looking for anyone/anything who is up to no good. I might also start off the roleplay with the very end of a battle against some other random Trainer who challenged him, since Scott is looking for every opportunity to test out his team's abilities.

I don't have any plans for him to catch anything, and Ruby will probably not be evolving.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Aug 29 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #8

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

(Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been out of town.)

I was thinking that maybe, since Kaya's really not up to the Calliber of Seb and Scott, Kaya could maybe get kidnapped too. She'd be really off her game since she's away from home. If you guys don't think that's a good idea, she could always insist on following Scott. I'm not really going to catch anything either. So my (very flexible) plan is. . .

1) RP starts, Kaya notices the chaos caused by Flame and Bolt and runs ahead of her partner character, Luke, to investigate. Luke will not be returning in this RP except possibly after all the action has ended.

2)Kaya may or may not arrive before Flame and Bolt are taken care of, depending on how long it lasts. If the disaster hasn't ended, Kaya will probably make some attempt at helping calm things down.

3)Some way, somehow, Kaya could get Kidnapped by the same natives as Seb. Or Kaya someway, somehow finds out about the kidnapping and insists on helping Scott.

4)Proceed with rescue and end of RP. Kaya will probably fight with a native or something to get her battle in.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 29 2014, 08:40 PM
Post #9

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Your plan sounds okay to Me FP! You can choose whether you want to help Scott with the rescuing of Sebastian or maybe Kaya could also trigger a trap and be captured by the natives. Then both Kaya and Seb would be hostages of the native's and they ploy to escape. Maybe one of the native's and their partner pokemon could be picking on Kaya by causing physical torture to her, this would eventually lead to the two battling each other after Kaya is rescued. Before they can put a plan to action though, Scott arrives on the scene and stops the kidnapping, thus saving Kaya and Seb. Scott could be pin-pointing the blame at Sebastian and his pair of Magby and Elekid (This sparks the battle between the two). After Seb loses the battle to Scott and hands over Magby and Elekd to Scott he then proceeds to fight a wild Cranidos with his Totodile, if not for the evolution of his water pokemon into a Croconaw then Sebastian would have likely lost two battles in a row. At the end of Sebastian's battle and eventual capture of Cranidos would could wrap the roleplay up with the three characters going there separate ways, this would allow Sebastian to make tracks towards the Fidona Gym.

How does that sound? If you both have anything to add then feel free. Once we all agree on the events here then can get the roleplay started and we'll hit the ground running!

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 29 2014, 08:40 PM
Post #10

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Your plan sounds okay to Me FP! You can choose whether you want to help Scott with the rescuing of Sebastian or maybe Kaya could also trigger a trap and be captured by the natives. Then both Kaya and Seb would be hostages of the native's and they ploy to escape. Maybe one of the native's and their partner pokemon could be picking on Kaya by causing physical torture to her, this would eventually lead to the two battling each other after Kaya is rescued. Before they can put a plan to action though, Scott arrives on the scene and stops the kidnapping, thus saving Kaya and Seb. Scott could be pin-pointing the blame at Sebastian and his pair of Magby and Elekid (This sparks the battle between the two). After Seb loses the battle to Scott and hands over Magby and Elekd to Scott he then proceeds to fight a wild Cranidos with his Totodile, if not for the evolution of his water pokemon into a Croconaw then Sebastian would have likely lost two battles in a row. At the end of Sebastian's battle and eventual capture of Cranidos would could wrap the roleplay up with the three characters going there separate ways, this would allow Sebastian to make tracks towards the Fidona Gym.

How does that sound? If you both have anything to add then feel free. Once we all agree on the events here then can get the roleplay started and we'll hit the ground running!

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Aug 29 2014, 10:04 PM
Post #11

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I don't mind having Kaya following Scott around. He usually has Amber tagging along on his patrols and missions anyway, and since she isn't going to be here except possibly during phone conversations he wouldn't mind the backup. Every major event he's attended to as a Ranger has been with someone else anyway (Mt. Arasam with Cesc, for instance) so he appreciates having help. His Vulpix, though...... not so much.

By the way, most of Scott's intel will come to him over the radio from the local Ranger stations. If Kaya doesn't get kidnapped, she would simply have to be near Scott to be able to hear about the kidnapping and any other events of importance. That's assuming he doesn't actually witness the kidnapping though, but I would prefer that he doesn't witness it and is told by someone else what has happened.

Whatever you two want to do for the kidnapping I'm fine with. It might take me a while to figure out how to negotiate to free the two of you though...... preferably without using force. I'll just go with the flow and hope that you two don't send me over a waterfall :p

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Aug 30 2014, 07:54 AM
Post #12

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I think I'll go with the getting kidnapped path.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 2 2014, 03:28 AM
Post #13

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, sounds good FirePower! I'll start the thread after we organize the posting order, therefore I'd post first and then you two can decide who wants to go next, that alright?

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 2 2014, 10:17 AM
Post #14

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

That's fine. I don't really care if I post second or third.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Sep 2 2014, 09:40 PM
Post #15

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I guess I'll go. . . third?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 2 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #16

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

And I'll form the head!

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist. Don't mind me.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 3 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #17

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I...... don't know what to say to that.

But I don't mind posting second. This will be an interesting RP.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 13 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #18

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Are we still going to do this RP, or has one/both of you already disappeared......?

EDIT- If no reply has been made to this by the 17th, I'm going to have to back out and look for a different roleplay to enter.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Sep 15 2014, 12:59 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Sep 15 2014, 08:27 PM
Post #19

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I'm still in here. I'm grounded from electronics at the moment (though, luckily, it only applies while I'm at home), so I may not be able to get on all the time for at least the next couple days.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 16 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #20

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Okay, so you're still going to be somewhat active then...... but did Hydra disappear? Half the story is about his character......

I propose making a backup plan in case he has disappeared again, and possibly finding another person to add to the roleplay. If Hydra disappears, the extra person can take his place; if he stays around then we have another character to make things interesting (and for Scott to test his new battle strategies on, and maybe to help Scott with the part where he rescues Seb and Kaya from the natives).

Now, what this backup plan might be, I don't know...... but falling back on defeating some poachers is always a valid strategy. Unless you have a different idea, I could also tie it in to the corruption among the top Rangers that I introduced a few roleplays back. Other ideas might be...... umm...... something else involving the natives? I suppose we could still have them kidnap Kaya without Sebastion being around.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.