Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Escape To The Amazon!, Fidona Based Roleplay
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 22 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #41

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

I'm liking this idea of having the group split into two pairs! By Sebastian rescuing the en-caged Cranidos it shows a humane side to him, however in the process his Magby and Elekid could be in separate cages and notice their trainer with his newly acquired Cranidos as they are abandoned and left to be found by the police. So if we were to split into two pairs, what would they be and we should specify whose character will place the quiet role and the other the loud role.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 23 2014, 06:37 AM
Post #42

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

From the profiles (from what I can gather, at the very least), it seems like the quiet ones are Kaya (shyness) and Scott (stoic) while the loud ones are Seb (pride/general out-goingingness) and Lucie (entitled little brat). It doesn't have to be quiet-loud groups at all, just making guesses and stuff. happy.gif

Also, Lucie can be on either group; she could easily be searching for her Minccino for the entire thing or end up kidnapped. Her with Sebastian would end with them both only doing something if it benefits them. With Kaya, Lucie could find someone she could relate to and someone who could quite possibly help her (nomads that didn't go to school, difference being that Kaya isn't dumb as a log). With Scott I see him ending up as more of a mentor to Lucie, though I'm just making assumptions at this point.

From what I gather so far, Lucie will get kidnapped because she's looking for her Minccino, so I'm fine with anything you guys prefer to do with her.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 23 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #43

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

I think Scott will do fine teamed up with anyone, or even left alone with the three of you teamed up to try and rescue him and all the captured Pokemon.

Plus, if you think Scarlet's telepathy might be a surprise to Lucie, well, my Umbreon Ebony is a telepath too :p
His telepathy is just extremely range-limited, so he has to be essentially sitting next to you to communicate since he isn't actually a true psychic.

I should also point out that after being kidnapped, Scott isn't going to be of much help to anyone; since he messed up the lead poacher's plans back a couple months ago, he's probably going to be beaten, so anyone teamed up with him will have to escape on their own.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 23 2014, 07:33 PM
Post #44

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Well I'm really unsure how to integrate my character so far with the pairs system, so feel free to include Sebastian with anyone in the pair system and I will simply play along with it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 24 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #45

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

So nobody has a preference to what group they are in? Well...... I guess we could use a random number generator to decide or something......

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 25 2014, 05:01 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I definitely don't mind Lucie going with Scott; her family's criminal ties (and her father's entire operation being shut down) will surely make her a target for those poachers (maybe they sold some of their captures to her father's clan or something?). Whether that happens or not, I think I'll have Lucie getting kidnapped with Scott, if you don't mind. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Sep 25 2014, 07:59 PM
Post #47

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

If we're doing pairs, then, that would put Kaya and Seb together. Any ideas how to get them working together? (Speaking of which, will Flame and Bolt still be wreaking havoc?)

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 25 2014, 09:59 PM
Post #48

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Well, that works for me. As long as we have a general idea of how we are going to do things, we can let the flow of the RP decide the rest.

I'm going to start on the initial post now. You all can decide the posting order based on when you all get online to post :p

Now you all get to have a little taste of Scott's unique battle style and what it's like to fight a teleporter!

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 25 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #49

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, so now that we have the pairs sorted! Let's get this thing started! So could somebody please help me out by running out the general idea that has been formed so far. Please correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding after reading over all the notes we have made so far is that Scott and Lucie will be getting kidnapped by the poachers? That's going to leave Sebastian (The most unlikely person to help anyone but himself) and Kaya to help out?

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 25 2014, 10:53 PM
Post #50

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Yeah, that looks like it'll be the general plan, unless one of you two want to get kidnapped as well. If any of your Pokemon are taken by the poachers, well, that's up to you.

The initial post should be almost done.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 25 2014, 11:08 PM
Post #51

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay sounds like a good plan to Me! I think I'll have Sebastian start off by doing some double team training by using his Scyther and Totodile to battle a Vigoroth who has gone on a rampage (Blade and Jaws win that battle). After the battle Sebastian notices that Elekid and Magby have disappeared, under the rash belief that someone has stolen the pair that he payed a hefty price to obtain Sebastian goes looking for the perpetrator. Sebastian meets Kaya and (I'm assuming she will also have something of hers stolen) and they team up in search of the criminals. Seb and Kaya find Scott and Lucie who have been kidnapped and tied up as hostages. The poachers reveal themselves after Seb/Kaya survey all the caged up stolen pokemon, Seb offers them to fight without using pokemon but they refuse and instead choose a pokemon battle. The poachers pokemon are particularly strong and are putting the fight to Blade and Jaws, there is no budging between either side until Jaws the Totodile evolves into a Croconaw mid battle, thus tipping the battle in Seb's favor. After winning the battle Seb and Kaya rescue Scott and Lucie, ignoring the rest of the group Sebastian goes searching the cages for Magby and Elekid and cannot find them (They have actually just ran off on there trainer!), instead a lonely and sad looking Cranidos is causing a ruckus as it wants to escape it's enclosure. Surprisingly Sebastian rescues the Cranidos and that'd be where I'd most likely end the plot for My character unless someone else wants him involved in a battle or something of the sort.

How does that sound!? (Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd clear some stuff up!)

Edit: Do we have a set posting order to go by or shall we just all post continuously out of sync?

This post has been edited by Hydra: Sep 26 2014, 05:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Sep 26 2014, 09:24 PM
Post #52

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

That plan sounds good to me.

As far as for posting order, I would honestly prefer it if we went in a predetermined order (though if you guys disagree, out of sync works too). If we do go on a predetermined order, I'll go wherever's available. Third again, maybe?

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2014, 09:58 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

A posting order would be good, yeah.

I don't mind being second if no one else minds. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 26 2014, 11:37 PM
Post #54

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, sounds like it's sorted, by me posting last it will give Me alot more time to build a spine for my post and check over it alot more to make sure I'm not making as many mistakes as I usually do. The posting order will go like this if you are all alright with it:
1. 7Eeveelutions
2. Darkrow
3. FirePower
4. Hydra

Now shall we get this thing moving along and starting posting!

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 27 2014, 12:59 AM
Post #55

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

The plan is fine, however I would like to point out that the lead poacher's main Pokemon is a Mega Absol around level 35; none of us have something of a similar level, or anything that could really tank the damage it does or outdamage it, so it will be a very difficult foe to beat, if not impossible. Some kind of special trick may be necessary, or we'll all have to gang up on it after we take out all the other Pokemon owned by the poachers.

In the previous roleplay with it, I also had it take preference over attacking enemy Trainers instead of their Pokemon, and it put Scott in the hospital with a few dozen stitches on his shoulder, so I would advise some caution...... although it will probably be targeting Scott again.

Oh, and most of our characters probably won't know what Mega Evolution is at this point. Mutant winged Absol!

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 27 2014, 02:01 AM
Post #56

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Hmm, that's going to be a problem! The closest pokemon level wise to Mega Absol is Sebastian's Jaws the Totodile, however it would not be able to withstand a Mega pokemons attacks or deal a great amount of damage to it either. Maybe we have Kaya and Sebastian using all of there available pokemon to take down the Mega Absol (Like Free-For-All style). Maybe the Cranidos that Seb eventually gets has been watching all along and catches the Mega Absol from behind, thus leaving an opening for an onslaught of attacks?

I'm not really sure if that is a suitable idea, but we have a little while before we arrive at the battle section against the poacher and his Mega Absol, so let's get this pot brewing with ideas on how to defeat the Mega Absol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 27 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I should have posted by the end of the day.

For the Mega Absol, a one-against-many approach could work; surely multiple level 20-ish pokémon will have a chance if they gang up on it? The lower-leveled pokémon could act as distractions, same for the trainers since it attacks trainers too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 27 2014, 01:36 PM
Post #58

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I was in a hurry to post last night and forgot something, which was actually how I defeated the Absol the first time around...... if we try and free as many of the captured wild Pokemon as possible, some of them are bound to help as out (such as Cranidos). That will not only increase our numbers, but there's the chance that some strong Pokemon might be caged up in the poacher base who would be very helpful fighting such a monster. Perhaps mid-evolution starter Pokemon? Angry Beedrill? Or maybe a Vaporeon that could soak up some of the damage caused by the Absol? (I'm not planning on catching anything this RP, by the way, even if we throw out a bunch of wild Eeveelutions)

Plus, Mega Absol only has the defenses of a regular Absol, so if we all gang up on it it might not be all that hard if we don't lose everything to the first few attacks when it appears...... and assuming all our characters can actually work together. I think that might actually be the biggest issue here.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Sep 27 2014, 11:39 PM
Post #59

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay is sounds like we should be fine and can most likely handle the situation when it arises. I've just been reading over Scott's, Lucie's and Kaya's profile and thought I'd share an idea that I thought of that we might discuss. If Lucie and Scott were to be in cages like Pokemon, but obviously bigger this plan may work. For one idea I was thinking that somehow maybe Praline the Purrloin isn't kidnapped like her trainer, and during a stalemate battle against the poacher and Mega Absol, the feline pokemon steals a master key from the back of the poachers belt and proceeds to give it to Lucie as she escapes and then helps Scott escape and the events flow from there on.

How does that sound?

Edit: It's rather humorous that both Sebastian and Lucie are linked to being criminals and that Scott is around them, this could possibly lead to future roleplays where somehow he may find out more of Sebastian's past but not reveal it since he rescued him in this roleplay?! Endless possibilities!

This post has been edited by Hydra: Sep 27 2014, 11:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Sep 28 2014, 12:04 AM
Post #60

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Scott's Umbreon, Ebony, actually knows the move Covet and used it in a previous roleplay to pickpocket the exact same lead poacher of a key while he was an Eevee (although he grabbed the wrong key). He'll be stuck in a cage though, but if you can find a way to break him out without alerting all of our foes he can easily get the key(s) for you guys if Praline isn't available.

Or you can use Scarlet, although by that point in the roleplay she may be too tired to teleport again and would probably be best used for other tasks.

It'll probably be something best left until later to decide for sure.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.