Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Bug Catching Contest
Kamaitachi
post Sep 6 2011, 02:52 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

"Cesc, honey!"

"Mrmph." Francesco Rojas lay atop the covers of his bed in all of his semi-nude glory. The boxer clad lad slowly rose from the bed as his aunt opened the door to his room.

"Cesc, we've got a surprise for you!"

"Auntie...g'morning."

"We've finished the outfit and accessories for the girl, but that's no surprise." She chuckled softly to herself, brushing a bang of greying hair from her eyes. "We know you're out trying to catch pokemon to be a co-ordinator, and we saw how hard you were working yesterday with your team...so Uncle and I entered you in a Bug Catching Competition over in Arthro Town."

Cesc blinked disbelievingly at the news. It was rather nice of his guardians to enter him in the contest to help his currently non-existent coordinator's career into some semblance of existence. Perhaps he felt he was letting them down a bit, since the whole idea was to advertise their wares.

However, the bug catching contest was yet another great place to advertise, and in turn prepare for his upcoming contests.

"Wow, thanks Auntie." He broke into a smile, hopping out of the bed. "Guess it's time to get ready!"

Cesc had opted to dress in something a little more rugged today. He rather fancied himself looking like a vinyard worker, with a pair of khakis, a white button down shirt (Left unbuttoned at the top and bottom), and a plain black vest. He wore a black bandana around his neck, tied in such a way that resembled a tango-dancer and not a cowboy, and he let his long hair simply be long, rather than hiding it in a brocade or under a hat. It fell easily down to a spot below his shoulder blades, and he was quite proud of its length.

Likewise, his pokemon rounded the corner in their various accessories. Valentine appeared With a scarf and a cabbie hat, making him look like a street urchin (which Cesc admitted, was a good look for the chimchar). Oberon, who had less of a penchant for destroying his clothes, wore a colourful bandana on his head, with a matching scarf tied around his waist, giving him the appearance of a gypsy. Tybalt, who was still adjusting to the 'dress-up' part of Cesc's day, got to sport a little bow-tie, cummerbund and vest, making him almost look like a disgruntled waiter or concert performer.

"My, my, look at all these handsome boys." Auntie clasped her hands together. "Here's the package for Miss Muphenz, should you happen to run into her today."

"I haven't for the past couple-" Cesc began. She'd given him an X-Transceiver number, and he simply hadn't been able to reach it with his Pokegear. Nevertheless, he'd doggedly tried again and again.

"Just in case, dear. You never know when you'll run into someone you know when you're travelling around." Auntie smiled graciously. "Speed is outside, ready for you."

"Alright, Thanks again Auntie!" He wrapped his arms around her in a hug before recalling his fancy-dressed Pokemon Team to their pokeballs.

Outside, Speed sat sulkily with the harness, the invention of Branwys' that made throwing his ward off much more difficult...in fact...impossible.

However, that didn't mean he couldn't take most of the flight upside down today. Arthro Town wasn't that far away. He smiled wickedly as Cesc clambered into the harness.

"Okay Speed! Off we go!"

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 7 2011, 12:10 AM
Post #2

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

After leaving Gigarte, Seican was off seeing what he could do next to help develop his team and battling ability in order to ready to broadcast the next big Contest. Since he missed that last one, he had to wait for the next town and date to know where to go next. So, as he walked around in the northern desert, inside an oasis town, he stumbled upon a flyer talking about a Bug Catching Contest the next city over. Thinking about it, he figured it was a good chance to add a new member to his team, he figured why not check it out, placing Arthro City as his next destination.

After a few more days on foot, he arrived at the small town, plucking away at the strings of his guitar in a very catchy tune (Though not as epic without the speaker). Looking around, he tried to figure out where the best place to signup would be, but first there was the fact of recuperation.

"Hello, Pokemon Center!" Seican blared out as the sliding doors opened, allowing him in before walking up to the Nurse Joy. "Guess what? You will be the first in this town to witness my Pokemon. It may not seem like much, but once my names are in lights, you shall fully see my capable work! REMEMBER THE NAME WELL!! I AM SEICAN SERROC, AND I SHALL ROCK YOUR WORLDS!!!!!" This was complimented y a wave of nervous sweat drops as the nurse took his Pokemon in for recovery. "Now, out of curiosity, where do I sign up for this Bug Catching Contest I heard about?"

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 8 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Usually, Branwys Muphenz was a happy soul. Cursed (or blessed) with a hormonal problem that stopped all but her developmental growth, leaving her at approximately three feet in height, she had remained a bubbly, happy person.

Now, however, she was quite subdued. Though she kept up with her own hygiene, of late it seemed to be out of habit rather than a desire to be clean. Her hair hung limp and unstyled, her clothing hung loose on her body, and she seemed pale, thin, with dark circles under her eyes.

In one tiny hand she held a brand new cell phone, shipped to her from the company her old cell phone had been from, as a replacement for accidently lost over the side of the ship that brought her to Furoh. She had been a bundle of nervous energy when the package arrived, and tore it open with more than her usual exuberance. She hastily completed the procedure to power the phone up, then, after waiting an hour for the battery to get enough of a charge, watched as the phone connected, holding her breath until the signal established, then, waiting with a larger and larger sense of anticipation, until finally the display she wanted...

Did not show up.

At first, she continued waiting, long past the time the message of her having several dozen voice mails would have shown up. After a bit of time, however, it was obvious that one of two things had happened: The message service wasn't connecting, or she had received no messages.

So she called to be sure.

It was the end of that call, revealing that she did, indeed, have a message, from Zola, begging her to come home, which wasn't new, that set Branwys into the state she was in now: sitting in the normal adult sized chair, her feet hanging, looking at the mirror across from her, contemplating dying her limp hair black.

To say that her pokémon were distressed was an understatement, but Tinka, a klink, was emotionally detached at the best of times, could do little with no arms to hold her trainer and no way of communicating with her, especially now that the girl had stopped trying to guess what her "klink"s meant.

Dimo, a cubone, had an easier time of it, but he, too, was getting frustrated with the girl's melancholy. He had gone out the door to provide her with food so often that the couple in the apartment next to them, admittedly more beautiful than intelligent, had surmised that the cubone had somehow rented the apartment at the pokécenter himself.

Dimo entered the tiny space, which was more than enough for Branwys, carrying his ever present bone and a large poster, which was torn at the corners. The tears did not obscure more than a picture of a yanma, and the cubone didn't regret that: He wasn't exactly a fan of yanma.

He walked right up to where Branwys was sitting, looked up at her, then rapped the chair smartly with the bone club he carried. Branwys seemed to pay little attention, so he did it again, much harder, shaking the chair. Branwys tossed him an annoyed look, which he took advantage of, holding the poster up. It advertised a bug catching contest in a nearby town. Dimo knew if he could get her interested in something, anything, she'd get out of this funk and things could go back to normal.

"No, thank you," she said, her voice dry from lack of use.

Dimo snorted, ruffling the poster. Laboriously, he rolled it up, so that, in the end, it looked like a hollow version of his bone club. He jumped up on the small table that the mirror was on, tilted his neck from side to side, as if popping his neck, and pulled the paper back.

And hit her over the head with it.

"Hey!" Branwys blinked at Dimo, who didn't wait, but hauled back and hit her again. It being a roll of paper, not tightly packed, meant that it didn't hurt, but it did startle her, and she squeaked. The paper came around again, and, in her haste to avoid it, she leaned too far and fell off of the chair.

Dimo looked down at her glowering, and then Branwys did something he hadn't heard in a long while.

She laughed. She laughed so hard her feet started kicking. And while she laughed, tears came up in her eyes, and for a moment, it seemed she would break down and cry.

"OK," she said, finally, the crying jag aborted before it could start in earnest. "OK, I get it. Thanks, Dimo."

She stood up and walked into the bathroom, not the dragging, laborious walk that had been her pace of late, but a quick one, not frenetic, but showing the signs of it. "I'll shower, we'll have lunch, and we'll find a way to get to this town today. And then, after I've won the contest, we'll go find Cesc, and I'll give him a big old kiss to show him what he's missing, and then I'll kick him in the shins!" She closed the door, almost slamming it, then opened again. "Maybe in that order!"

=~*~*~*~*~=

That evening, they arrived in the small town hosting the contest, signed up, and Branwys found a place to eat supper, a restaurant that, because they were run by local people, allowed pokémon to eat with their trainers, if the trainers so desired. Branwys did wear black, slacks, a vest, over a white shirt, but her hair was still blonde and up in its customary pigtails, and the dark under her eyes was almost gone.

She thought, as she ate, that once she found Cesc and punished him for not calling (never mind that she hadn't called him...) she would ask his aunt and/or uncle to make her a fedora to go with this outfit.

And maybe a plastic tommy gun...

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 8 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

That vicious Skarmory, Speed, had used the harness to new and devastating heights of pranking evil. Now with his rider firmly attached, the Skarmory couldn't throw his rider off. However, aforementioned rider could simply, for the most part, not detach. On a few instances, the Skarmory spent the trip upside down, and briefly upside down in a river. Despite the screaming protests of his trainer's nephew, he carried doggedly onward, heading towards Arthro Town.

The journey was short, comparatively, but Cesc still looked a bit a miss. His hair had been wet, and now hung in limp clumped strands all about his head. His outfit was a bit soggy, from the splashing water, and he wore a look that appeared to be particularly mortified, rather than his usual, eternally amused look.

Disembarking, Cesc made extra sure to flip the bird at said bird, before it took back off into the sky.

"Okay..." He made his way over to the registration booth, showing them the papers given to him by his Aunt.

"Okay, which Pokemon are you entering?"

"Oh...I have to choose one..." Cesc blinked down at his belt, wondering which of his pokemon would be better at this particular task. "I think...Tybalt here!" He wrote down the information for his Zangoose. He remembered that Zangoose had the inherent ability: "Immunity", which would probably be useful, considering how many bug pokemon could apply the Poison Status. Valentine and Oberon were better offensive choices, but he wasn't looking to defeat the bugs, but capture them.

He turned around, figuring that there was probably somewhere good to eat. He'd, embarassingly enough, launched some of his lunch in one fashion or another during his trip over towards Arthro Town, and decided that some victuals were in order.

Finding a local restaurant, he entered, and immediately gasped, striking a shocked pose. There, at a table by herself, was a little girl with blonde pigtails. Cesc quickly dusted himself off and straightened up, then moved over to the table, sliding into the chair opposite.

"Hey little lady, miss me?"

There was a terrible, awkward silence as an actual smile child stared back at him, utterly confused by the arrival of a strange man. Francesco Rojas had unwittingly flirted with a girl who was ordering off the kid's menu, and had sippy cup in front of her.

"Ahem." Cesc turned slowly to see an older woman, the girl's mother, glaring sternly down at him.

"Oh, uh...This must be yours." Cesc stood, picking up the chair and handing it to the woman. "And I must say, it's quite lovely." In the midst of the woman's utter confusion, Cesc made his way back towards the door, but stopped as a more...adult looking...girl with pigtails...was sitting at a table with a Cubone and a Klink present.

His heart skipped another beat, and he wordlessly moved over to the table, kneeling beside it and procuring a package. It looked a little worn from the flight, but nevertheless remained intact (even if the green bow on top seemed a bit...askance).

"For you." He grinned cheekily, not even bothering to say hello. "Did you miss me?"

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 8 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

PANE

With Pokemon recovered and information given (How hard is "Look for the large sign that says 'Bug Catching Contest Sign Ups' " anyways?), Seican was out and about, heading for the sign ups of the competition. Sure, he didn't care about the title of "Netmaster," but if he got it, he may as well use it to gain some extra flair (unless he gets labeled a Bug Keeper instead of a Rock Star).

Once at the stand, he was greeted by a fine young woman wearing a pair of Yanma goggles on her forehead, signing up new contestants for today's competition. "Greetings and welcome!" she called out to Seican. "Would you like to give today's competition a shot? Every participant gets to keep their catch, but our top winner gets a unique prize of a unique net along with the title of Netmaster!" Even though she smiled, she tried to hold back an irritated face. Not only did they have her say that to everyone, but she she had a case of arachnophobia. To her, as long as no one got anyone form the Spinarak or Joltik family, she would be glad.

Taking the clipboard, Seican began to fill out his information, taking a moment to think about who to use for the competition. "Speaker should do awesome here," he muttered himself, filling her info on the paper as well before handing it back.

"Thank you very much," the young woman said, taking the registration back and checking it over. "Everything is good here. We still have about an hour left before we begin, so any last minute preparations or getting something to eat is suggested. All I suggest is being here 15 minutes beforehand to be closer to the competition's area." With information in mind, he decided to take the latter option and grab some grub.

Inside the local restaurant (where Cesc and Branwys are at), Seican saw all the Pokemon out and figured it was cool to let the others out to enjoy the food. So, within seconds and three bursts of light, Speaker, Drummer, and Mara were all out. "Go ahead and choose what you want. We will all need the energy. Me, I'm grabbing myself some nachos!" With the Pokemon checking out the menu, he watched each one pointy out a specific order they wished for. Speaker chose for herself a very spicy burrito, Drummer went with a bowl of sweet and sour pork and rice, and Mara decided to go easy with some funnel cake. With orders in, paid for, and given number, the quadruplet went off to snag a table to wait, Seican playing the same tune from before (Drummer grab there was no speaker, except for Whismer humming along).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 9 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

The restaurant was not overly crowded, but Dimo could tell by the looks on the waitress' faces that it was far busier than they had experienced in some time. He was good, he felt, at reading others faces, even odd human expressions, because compared to his species, theirs were television screens screaming emotional messages.

Which was, at times, why he liked Tinka so. Her face was always the same: One eye opened, one closed like an X, and an open mouth. She could speak, surely, but her face was even more lifeless than Dimo's, who at least had eyes to read.

Just now Tinka was alternating open eyes, which she could do, so long as one was closed while the other was open. She rotated once with a "klink", and Dimo chuckled.

<Ja, fraulein, I did haff to hit her mit der paper. She vos beink sad, unt not schnapping out off it.> He lapped at the soup Branwys had ordered her, reveling in the chunks of some kind of poultry, before giving Tinka a sly look. <Besides. It vos funny.>

Tinka responded by rotating quickly, "klinking" rapidly enough to sound like an alarm belt. Any faster, and Dim would have thought she was angry, but he knew she was, instead, laughing.

Branwys heard the voice, and very nearly launched herself out of her seat. The only thing that kept her there was that, suddenly, she had no idea what she would do once she landed at her target. Kiss him? Suddenly it seemed that they weren't that close yet. Not that there wasn't potential, just that... well, there was only one date! So kick him, right? Wellllll... SHE had been unable to take a call because SHE had lost her phone. What if there was a similar reason for him not calling? What if he HAD called, but not left a message. What if he thought she'd purposely given him a phone number that was at the bottom of the ocean? What if some slutty mermaid had answered and he was dating her now?!

... Breath, Muphenz, she admonished herself. It wasn't that bad yet.

So she settled on turning, and smiled much brighter than she had intended. She had meant to glower, or at least give a smallish smile, as if for an old friend and not for the person she'd only recently considered dying her hair black over finally giving her attention. It was, however, too late to change the smile, so she settled for sunny and brilliant.

And apologetic. "Cesc! I'm so sorry, I gave you my cell number, but I'd forgotten I had dropped the phone on the boat! I just got my new one, see," she said, holding up her new phone, a steel blue smartphone with a smoke-grey line down the back, "but I don't think I got your number in return, and the Transceiver lines haven't been set up in Furoh, and WOW, did you go swimming before you came here?"

She stopped with a blush. "I meeeeaaan... Hi." She looked up at him, then past him at the clock (the first restaurant she'd ever seen with a clock...). Her eyes widened. "Aw, scheiße! I have to register for the contest!"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 10 2011, 02:27 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Cesc had turned down the slutty mermaid. The mechanics of the nasty were...complicated at best.

Branwys fired off at a million miles per hour. He blinked for a second, trying to keep up.

"Ah, well, go register for the contest, I'll wait here and hold your seat...and I'll probably order some food for myself and my team. Uh, as for the...dampness. Once the Skarmory realized that he couldn't throw me off, thanks to your wonderful harness, he decided that flying upside-down on occasion was fun. Especially over water. But yeah, go register for the contest, we'll catch up, and I'll give you my phone number, along with some presents for Dimo and Tinka."

He flagged down the waitress, asking if he could join the adjacent table, to which she grudgingly complied. Cesc pulled it over, releasing his team of pokemon. Valentine, Oberon and Tybalt all found themselves in seats, looking around at the familiar Dimo, Tinka and Branwys. They chorused their greetings at her happily, pleased to be in her company once more. Adjusting their outfits a little, so that they appeared proper, they took turns standing up (some on their chairs) to give low, sweeping bows in the directions of their three friends. Even Tybalt the Zangoose, who had spent most of the time fighting a Seviper in their meeting, recognized Branwys as being one of his rescuers.

"Go on, go on, you don't want to miss it." Cesc grinned his urchin grin, "Don't worry, I won't go anywhere."

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 10 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

PANE

As the four waited on their order, Seican was able to overhear what seemed to of been a ten year old girl cuss out loud on German, panicking about signing up for a contest. Either there was a contest hall here, the same Bug Catching Contest he was signed up for, or a different thing completely unrelated to the other two. His gut went with the bugs. "Aren't those two friendly-friendly?" he chuckled as he leaned back, plucking away at the strings. Maybe too much once he fall onto has back.

"I'm okay!" he called out, getting himself back up into his seat as the four plates came in. Everyone seemed happy with their orders and began to chow down.

"Okay, so listen guys," Seican muttered as he crunched down on a chip covered in grounded beef, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and mild salsa, "Apparently, I can only bring one of you guys into this. I am going to count of you, Speaker. Drummer, Mara, be patient as we get through this."

Drummer loved the news. He was going to be away form that loudmouth! In his mind, he partied at the thought of peace and quiet as he took the offered chopsticks and began chowing down. Speaker was glad she could go to work, considering the kind of moves she had available on hand. She may not have much compared to the others, but she felt it was her time to shine. Lastly, Mara gave her usual blush, eying around slightly nervously, trying to think of how to preoccupy herself during that time frame.

Swallowing another chip, he called out loud, "Let's kick some ass in this contest!"

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Sep 14 2011, 09:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 14 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Branwys trotted toward the park where the contest would be held the next day, relying on signs to guide her when she felt she was lost. She had half wished Cesc would have offered to walk her to the place, but understood. He looked a little bedraggled. Briefly, Branwys wondered if the straps weren't more of a hindrance, but she had designed in a safety release for the magnets in case the bird crashed or got unruly.

She trotted up to the table where the registration would take place and came upon a different problem. She was three foot, and the table was four feet off the ground. The women behind it sat on tall stools. Briefly, she fumed. Why would anyone set up such an inconvenient table? However, to her right, set a little bit off, was what looked like a much lower table. It was surrounded by children.

Branwys sighed, and then, her jaw setting, turned back to the larger table. "Ahem."

"Welcome to th--.." There was a pause, and Branwys could imagine the lady furrowing her brow in confusion. "Hello?"

"Down here," Branwys said, calmly, raising her hand and waving it over the edge of the table. The woman's face appeared. She was not unattractive, but she was, obviously, very weary from dealing with people all day.

"Oh, hello there!" she said with an almost realistic smile. "This is the line for adults, honey. You want that lin-"

"I am an adult," Branwys said, once again, calmly. The woman's face shifted briefly, and then the smile returned, intensifying.

"Of course you are, sweety! You're a big girl of-"

Branwys said the next sentence with deliberate slowness, half to keep her temper in check. "I am twenty two years old." The woman's face looked skeptical, but Branwys did not give her a chance to explain. She jumped up, grabbed the table, and hauled herself up on it, then pulled her wallet from her bag as Tinka "klink"ed in protest of the rough treatment. "Here is my Identification. My birthdate is right on it. Here are three credit cards. Three. That I pay for myself. Here is my trainer's license from Unova. Again, it has my birthdate. I would like to register for your contest as an adult and not be forced to the kiddie line because I have a glandular condition. Is that all right with you?"

The woman had leaned back as far as she could, but Branwys had advanced on her and was now leaning over her, surely attracting attention and not caring a whit. The woman looked at the trainer card, blinked a few times, then tried valiantly to smile. "And what pokémon would you like to use? Only one is allowed." She swallowed as Branwys' face took on a contemplative scowl. "It's in the rules," she hastened to clarify.

"This one," Branwys said, much more cordially now that she was being listened to. "She's a klink from Unova, and her name is Tinka."

"Very well, Ms...?"

"Muphenz. Branwys J. Muphenz." She bowed, then turned around to bow to the people watching, who had began to clap. "Remember that name!" she called with a wave, then turned and completed her registration.

"Thank you, ma'am, and I'm sorry for the trouble," she said, hopping down from the table and dashing back to the restaurant.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 16 2011, 09:57 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

In Branwys' absence, Cesc relaxed back into his chair, ordering food for his tables, and a cocktail for himself. Cesc was not, by any means, a heavy drinker. He did, however, find himself partial to a nice Rum and Pinap, or a Rawst Daquiri from time to time. Today's rather harrowing experience atop Speed left him in definite want of a drink, though. He ordered a double vodka and soda (after all, he had to watch his figure!)

As he and his pokemon settled in, they found themselves rudely interrupted as some random jerk declared, very loudly, in the middle of the restaurant: "Let's kick some ass in this contest!"

Cesc cast an irritated glance over his shoulder, where he noted a man, probably not much younger than him, basically playing guitar at the table. Perhaps it was a bout of tourettes that caused him to shout out like that? In any case, the kid seemed more excited about the Bug Catching Contest than Cesc did. Sure, it was a cool place to catch bug pokemon, but the likelihood of him catching a particularly cool one were slim to none. Surely there would be many Caterpie, which evolved into beautiful Butterfree...but Cesc didn't particularly care for Beautiful Pokemon. He was going to be out looking for Pineco, Scyther, Heracross, Yanma...etc.

The waitress returned with the food for his team and his drink. He'd taken a good swig when Branwys came bursting back into the restaurant.

As she approached, he reached into his pack, which, while wet on top from his hair, was still quite dry on the inside. He procured two little packages, one labeled "Dimo" and the other "Tinka." Within was a brand new outfit for Dimo, in the style of Civil War officer, complete with shoulder pad tassels, a sash around the waist, and even a little holster for his bone club. The outfit was (some colour of MH's choosing, since I'm colourblind and don't know what would go well with a Cubone, let alone what colouring a cubone has!), with plenty of gold trim, to match the skull's pattern and plume. Tinka had been made an entire set of magnetic bows and berets. Despite being 'genderless', Cesc had remembered that Tinka had been referred to with feminine pronouns, so had designed several coloured hair accessories for her to snap on. Several little bowties, flowers, stars and even a pair of clover magnets (For St. Patty's day?), all rested within the box, waiting to be opened.

Cesc smiled as she sat back down, pushing the boxes over to her. On top of it, rested the napkin from his dinner plate, which read: "Turn me over!"

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 16 2011, 07:45 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

PANE

Seican may not be one for bugs, but he is one for attention. This means if he uses a bug catching contest to throw out his name and get an early fan-base for the tourettes to follow, then by hell he will do it. He will pull the energy to do what it takes to get his name out there to spread his fame. Even his parents had to start off small like him. All stars had to.

Now then, his strategy was... none. He was just going to bring in he Whismer, see which one he feels he can kick ass with, and go with that. He was no bug expert. He has no idea what difference there is in Wurmple to tell which becomes a Beautifly and which becomes a Dustox. All he knew was he was going to avoid the caterpillars-types. They all seemed too boring anyways.

Well, as the one small girl went to do her sign ups, the group of four went on to enjoy their meals alone, keeping their eyes on the clock to make sure they wouldn't be late. Even when she got back, there was about 20 minutes remaining before the contest started. Not like there will be many people joining such a thing, right? he merely thought as they all began to work on their final morsels. So as the people chatted with one another, with ten minutes left before the opening announcements were to begin, Seican returned everyone except for Speaker and headed out, tipping the table (and signing a napkin).

Once back at the grounds, he was told to hand over the other Pokemon for safe keeping, and to keep in track of the rules before being handed the Park Ball. once the basics were taken care of, he was lead out to the woods entrance, where he was asked to wait before the announcements.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 23 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Branwys practically strutted her way back to the restaurant. She may not get to eat the rest of her lunch, but the victory she'd won at the registration table would sustain her. She hoped Dimo had gotten enough to eat. He could get cranky if he didn't have enough to eat.

As she walked, she took a moment to scope out her competition. That dampened her spirits a bit. A lot of these people were adults, some with extremely powerful looking pokémon. Shaking her head, she decided to put her attention back on getting to the restaurant. And finishing her meal.

If Cesc hadn't already. Which, oddly, she found she wouldn't exactly mind.

She was still feeling good for standing up for herself. She had to do so on a table, yes, but she had done it. It had been so long since anyone had made those kinds of mistakes that it was a bit of a culture shock.

She should have started travelling much sooner. She had let her sister, Zola, convince her it wouldn't have been a good idea. She had done so every time except this last one, when it was a chance to not only get out and test her skills, travel, and meet new people, but to do so on another continent.

Branwys loved her family, dearly. But Zola tasked her sometimes.

She entered the little café to see Cesc waiting for her, and beamed. She trotted up behind him and, because he was sitting, was able to tap him on the shoulder he wasn't standing on, then slip into her chair when he looked away. If he wasn't fooled, he gallantly did not show it.

"OK, I'm ready," she said, placing a pair of black bow magnets on Tinka. She turned the napkin on her plate over, to take another few bites out of her meal when she saw the note. Turning over the napkin, a cheerful, delighted smile stole over her face. She committed the number to her phone, then, standing, held her hand out to Cesc.

"Let's go catch some bugs!"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 25 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Cesc felt a tap on his shoulder, and immediately turned in that direction, expecting to see Branwys. Unfortunately, all he saw was the Branwys clone, who was half of his friend's age. They made eye contact, to which he awkwardly turned away, snapping his head back in the opposite direction to see the real Branwys resume her seat. A slow, lopsided smile spread across his face as she sat back down, resuming her meal.

"Well then, welcome back."

She evidently accepted the gifts, placing a pair of the bowties of Tinka.

"Let's go catch some bugs!"

Cesc grinned, accepting her hand and standing, using his free hand to recall Valentine and Oberon to their pokeballs, leaving Tybalt by his side.

The Zangoose, in a similar gesture, reached out his claw towards Tinka, his ever serious face nodding at her. He wasn't exactly sure how they'd hold hands, but perhaps they, too, would walk alongside one another on the way to the Contest Grounds.

Cesc flagged down the waitress and accepted the bill for their meal, dropping some Poke-monies into the check presenter and flashing the waitress what he considered to be a winning smile.

Turning said smile to Branwys, the two proceeded towards the grounds, their pokemon in line just behind them.

They arrived shortly thereafter, finding themselves next to the loud kid from the restaurant. Next to him was the little pokemon that looked...like...a...bunny? Cesc bent over to blink at it, then promptly broke into a cheeky grin as he examined the creature.

"How adorable." He winked at the Whismur, Speaker. "You're just the cutest little thing, aren't you?" He turned to Branwys, pointing out the Whismur. "Do you know what kind of Pokemon that is, Branwys? I've never seen one before."

Shortly after any responses from Seiccan or Branwys, a man moved up to a platform to address the gathered trainers. He spoke with a loud and clear voice, which indicated that this sort of public announcement was something he was quite used to. Adorned in the garb of a Park Ranger, he tilted his hat upwards to get a better view of the participants.

"The rules are simple: You get 20 Park Balls, which you use to catch the pokemon in this contest. You may use one of your pokemon in the competition, namely the pokemon you registered during the sign-ups. There is to be no battling amongst trainers. You have a one-hour time limit. The winner who catches the best bug pokemon will be proclaimed the Netmaster. All participants may keep the pokemon they catch from the contest." The officiant seemed rather imperious, staring down the bridge of his nose at the motley assembly of contestants. Indicating the entrance to the park, which was a long, wire frame promenade tunnel, covered with ivy and flowers, leading into the forested area of the park.

"What a romantic little promenade." Cesc nudged Branwys, winking down at her.

"If you'll step this way please." The ranger stepped off of his platform, leading the contestants through the promenade and into the park itself. The wooded area seemed rather expansive, and Cesc could already make out the shapes of some bug pokemon climbing up and around the nearby trees. Mostly Caterpie, Weedle and Wurmple appeared to be up front, while a few Nincada scurried around into the bushes at the sight of humans.

"Best of luck in the contest. You may begin...now!" A loud chime rang through the area, indicating the start of the contest. All at once, the group of trainers, all with their registered pokemon, burst off into the woods in search of fun bug pokemon. One younger participant, a little boy with a Cyndaquil, appeared to have engaged a Caterpie in battle right at the outset.

Cesc turned to Branwys, still holding her hand. "Well, which way should we go?"

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Sep 26 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

PANE

As Seican waited for the opening announcements, Seican was met by another teen and a ten year old (by what he saw), watching the boy coo over Speaker, wondering who she was. "You mean Speaker hear?" he asked, looknig at him. "She's obviously a Whismur. And if you didn't know that, then you best not scare her, or you will have her cry until she passes out. Not like Speaker here gets scared easily!" With a small nod from the pink Pokemon, Seican decided to see what the other two were using.

"But I must say, that Zangoose looks totally kick ass. But why the hell is he wearing a tux? And that gear looking thing... what is that?" Unknown to Unova Pokemon, he had no idea what a Klink was and began to poke it where they were connected by the gears, wondering how i was doing that. Knowing his luck, he would get his finger caught inside the turning gears themselves.

However, everyone's attention seemed to of been fixated on the announcer when he began to speak, telling everyone the rules of the competition. Guess that would explain the bag of fancy Pokeballs he was given. Only one bug to be kept for judging, and how they judged was left unknown to the contestants. Guess that would stop people on focusing on specifics, but can be considered rarity was a high way to mark.

With the announcement of the contest to begin, the two next to him began to talk, wasting time. To hell with that! "Charge!" And without planning, ran past the obvious and deep into the brush.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 12 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

"Which way... which way..." Branwys put her finger to her mouth, pretending to ponder the question. In reality, there was only one way to go: Toward the center. The less contact the bugs had with a person, the stronger they grew in the wild, and she was positive the "better" types were in the middle where the grass grew tall.

It was good Cesc was with her. If the grass was too tall, she could get lost!

It did not escape Branwys' notice that Cesc was still holding her hand, and though she worried how he might feel, holding a slightly calloused hand in his smooth one, it didn't stop her from using her supposed indecisiveness as a tactic, drawing attention to her lips. She had magnificent lips, if she did say so herself. Not that she did say so herself. Really, who goes up to someone and says, "Hey. I have magnificent lips..."?

Come to think of it, would that work..?

"Hey--"

She had looked up, catching sight of the zangoose holding a hand out to Tinka and the rest of her question came out as a happy squeak.

A blush crossing her entire face, she scratched the back of her head. "Um... let's head toward the center..."

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Oct 13 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

"Hey-" The rest was an unintelligble squeak. Cesc looked over at Branwys curiously, unsure as to how to react to such a noise. Not having known her for that long, he hadn't quite picked up on the subtle and not-so-subtle non-verbal language that she used.

"Um...let's head toward the center..."

"Sounds like a plan." Cesc nodded, pumping a fist in the air "To the center!" He cheered happily, brightening his pace a bit, sure that Branwys would be able to keep up.

All around them, the sounds of battle were heard faintly in the distance. Almost all of the other competitors had sprung into action, looking to catch the best bug according to the mystery standards.

Before long, Cesc and Branwys found themselves face-to-face with a pair of Venipede, standing boldly in the middle of their path. They wriggled angrily before firing off a tandem Poison Sting attack.

"Crap Magikarps!" the co-ordinator exclaimed, clearly not expecting such hostility early on. His first instinct was to jump in front of Branwys himself, but that was clearly the heroic, romantic and stupid choice. "Tybalt!"

His new Zangoose sprang forward, eager for a battle. Grabbing Tinka, he nimbly slipped around their trainers, and held the Gear pokemon up as a shield, neatly deflecting the poisoned needles with her back, before turning her back around to face the enemy.

"Goose." He nodded at her with a tone that seemed mixed with appreciation and apology.

"Tybalt, take the one on the left. Let's go with Slash!"

The Zangoose bolted forward, raising both claws over his head before bringing them down in a particularly vicious Slash attack. There was an odd clang, however, which was not quite the sound anyone expected claws-meeting-venipede carapace to have sounded like.

Cesc blinked as Tybalt appeared to be engaged with a completely new pokemon, who crossed blades were holding off Tybalt's wicked Zangoose claws.

"Well, look at that." Cesc nudged Branwys "It's a Scyther." He paused for a moment in tought, then pulled out a park ball. "Dibs. Can you and Tinka take out those Venipede?"

Neatly deflecting Tybalt's heavy claws, the Scyther shot upwards, landing an uppercut like blow with its wing across Tybalt's face. Flipping backwards, the Praying Mantis Pokemon started to land.

Sweeping a hand through the air, Cesc assumed one of his most dashing poses as he called out: "Pursuit!" Before Scyther had a chance to alight, it found itself on the receiving end of a surprisingly fast backhand slash from his Zangoose opponent. Staring each other eye to eye, they immediately began slashing at one another, parrying and countering with surprisingly expert precision.

"Uh..." Cesc drew back a little bit. The Scyther, from what he could tell, was rather battle hungry, and had selected his Tybalt as a worthy opponent. He would've assumed that Scyther had come to protect the Venipede, but the two smaller pokemon had already been stepped on several times. It didn't seem like the act of a protector. The two pokemon were clawing and slashing at each other hungrily, looking to score a clean hit on the other, but finding difficulty in doing so.

"Tybalt, Swords Dance!" The Zangoose shot a sidelong glance back at his trainer, then nodded. The Cat-Ferret stepped through a series of what appeared to be martial arts moves, sometimes balancing on one leg, other times swooping low into a stance, then back up again, with his claws held dangerously in front of him.

Scyther, not wanting to give too much of an opportunity, took the moment to stand still, producing a faint, blue aura around him. Cesc wasn't quite sure as to what the move was, but it seemed to be heightening something.

"Quick Attack!"

With a nod, Cesc's Zangoose rushed forward, leaving a streak of white light behind him. Unfortunately, he stopped dead in his tracks for a horrible second, then found himself tumbling backwards. Scyther, not having moved forward, had slashed at the air in an upwards motion, sending a wave of energy that outsped the Quick Attack.

"Oh, so cool." Cesc grinned, placing his hands on his hips as Tybalt stood back up, growling at his foe. "Alright Tybalt. Slash!" Rushing forward once more, Tybalt held his claws behind him, ready to spring them forward in another powerful Slash attack. Meanwhile, the Scyther charged forward, leaving the self-same light streak in its own quick attack. Scyther's hit came first, scoring a clean hit. But as he backed up, the deadly Zangoose claws came slashing upwards, scoring an equally clean, but more powerful, hit.

As the Scyther sailed backwards through the air, Cesc flung a park ball with all of his might. Cesc, not exactly an expert on capture, missed his mark by several yards, striking a tree. Trees, by definition of not being pokemon, were not things that could be captured, so the ball clanged noisily to the ground.

"Uh...whoops."

Tybalt shot an angry look back at his trainer, peeved at...something?

"Lemme guess, you want to finish this fight, right?" Cesc sighed. The Zangoose nodded sternly, eying the trainer with a commanding look. "Look, let me capture him, then you two can spar all the time."

Tybalt considered this for a moment, then nodded, a happy smile appearing on the Cat-Ferret's features.

"Great, so use Quick Attack before Scyther gets back up fully." The rushing attack bowled the Scyther back over before he had fully risen to his knees. As he lay there on the brink of defeat, he felt something tap his abdomen, then all was red light for a moment.

Cesc reached down and picked up the Park Ball, smiling brightly as he showed it to his date.

"Hey Bran, check it out. I caught him!"

SPOILAR!!!! (click to show)

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Oct 13 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

PANE

Taking the loner path of exploring, Seican took to his own way of travel taking more to the east with the Whismur (Only because he got lost fast). "So Speaker, what do you think we should get. A Yanma? Or maybe a Shuckle... I know! An Anorith! That would get major pointage." That would be good if it wasn't for the fact that they were extinct.

As Seican and Speaker mused over which Pokemon they would get, they seemed to of wandered off into a portion of the woods surrounded in webs. Seican thought it was cool, as to him, it looked more like guitar strings. In fact, it resembled it so much, he began to pluck at one of them. "Now this is cool," he said, not knowing the plucking was loosening a sleeping Pokemon from his nest, until it plopped right onto his face.

There seemed to of been a delay of reaction on what happened before Seican begn to run about, screaming, "AHHH! I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! SPEAKER! HELP ME OUT!!!" Hopping up, the little Whismur gave the spider a quick Pound, knocking the bug off of his trainer's face. With the face on the Spinarak's face changing to a serious mood, it was go time!

With Seican's fingers moving suddenly, a beat entered his head, as if giving the moment some battle music. Seemed like a good idea to get the bug's rhythm as he immediately opened up with a wide webbing attack. "Knock it away!" Seican called out, however, the moment Speaker touched it, a powerful zap went though her body. "An electric web?! Whoa!"

Nearby, a bug maniac watched Seican's reaction and chuckled. "That's Electro Web, genius. Most likely a child of one of the many Galvantula who live in these parts."

Face-rolled from the info, all our rock star could sputter out was, "Galwha?"

In return, the maniac gave a stern chuckle, amusing himself over the other's idiocy. "An Electric/Bug spider Pokemon that was brought from the Unova region. In these arts, the two breed like crazy, so this sight is common, so I wouldn't even bother catching him."

"Says you!" Watching the other leave, Seican quickly turned back to see the Spinarak taking advantage of the distraction and chewed away using Leech life. "Gyah! Speaker, knock him away with Astonish!" Flailing to try and get the out of the webs, Speaker managed to knock the spider back, having him shake off the feeling As Whismur puller herself out of the webs before looking into a Scary Face...

Of, the sheer horror on Whismur's face. The terrifying look the spider's back gave her was so frightening, she began to scream... and scream... and scream!!! With sheer terror turning into an uncontrollable Uproar, the entire woods began to echo with the Whismur's fright, harming the spider as he attacked back with Poison Sting, hoping knocking her out would shut her up, but the wailing would not stop. Spinarak's only option was to flee, but the moment he turned around to head for his web, something hit its back.

Seican, taking the spider's panic in mind, got ready a Park Ball for the capture, waiting for the right moment before tossing it. Even though the bug struggled, it seemed to of no avail as it pinged into success, just before the woods quieted down, the Whismur passing out on the spot.

Picking the Pokeball and Pokemon up, Seican let out a sigh. "Good girl," he told her... until he had a creeping suspicion he was being watched. Not much later, that same Bug maniac would see the rock star from before being chased by a swarm of angry Ariados and Galvantula as he headed for the center of the forest.

Capture (click to show)

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Oct 13 2011, 11:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 31 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Tinka was not happy with having been used as a shield. Unfortunately, as with most steel types, she had very few non-violent options with which to express her displeasure. Yes, she had a face. She had, in fact, two, something that Dino took much pleasure in reminding her of when she fibbed a little. But her face was locked in one odd expression, on both of her gears: One eye open, one eye closed with an X, and an open mouth. There weren't many combinations that were possible, though she did manage it sometimes.

Anger, however, was not an option. It was not the first time she had wished that Dimo had been around. While his methods were also very singular for expressing anger, she could admit to herself that smacking something over the head with a bone (or rolled up paper) was much more effective than ineffectual klinking.

It was, then, a relief that the bipedal cat-badger thing apologized immediately. She felt that she could stand up to anything he could throw at her, but she'd rather not distract him, nor be distracted, especially when she was left to take on two of the bug types of her native land. She hardly ever had anything to fear from bugs, but Branwys, the one person who allowed her an identity outside of a pair of gears, could easily be hurt, being made of soft, pink flesh rather than steel. That meant that these two were enemies of the highest order.

As Tybalt became distracted by a rogue speeding scyther, Tinka faced off against the original pair, hier gears whirring as her two open eyes aligned, unmoving, in the middle of each gear.

"Can we take out those venipede! Hahahaha! What a silly question!" called Branwys to her other gear (Their oddly shaped hand-teeth had been intertwined of late). That was one problem with her beloved master, thought Tinka. She often did not have the self-preserving sense to be afraid.

However, Branwys stepped up closer to Tinka, speaking lower. "Can we take out those two venipede?"

Tinka didn't know, and "klink"ed her response, but, as usual, Branwys took what she said wrong. "All right! That's a good attitude, Tinka! Let's show them what you've got!"

Tinka had no problem fighting. She had, after all, been raised by in the Muphenz family, and every pokémon learned to defend themselves and their trainer, no matter what may happen to be their role in the future. But she had to admit, there hadn't been a whole lot she could have done.

Up until recently.

Branwys called for a Sandstorm, and, though Tinka had been worried about harming her soft, not-steel trainer, she turned one gear just enough to understand that fear was unfounded. Branwys had slipped on a pair of goggles and was getting out a hooded coat for her soft pink flesh's protection. Tinka dropped to the ground and spun, whipping up a sand storm that left their opponents hissing in agitation.

Unbidden, but knowing she now had time with the sandstorm blinding the venipede, Tinka began to Charge the electrical pulses that held her gears together. It was as if her thoughts sped up, as well, and the venipede slowed down. Tinka was not fooled by the altered perception: It would be all too easy to miss something that she thought was going slowly and let it slip past.

Sure enough, a pair of poison stings came at her again. Tinka shifted her left gear, swatting one away, then flipped to make the right one do the same. This was something she had discovered when one of Branwys' brother had gained what amounted to a cruel-hearted weedle: She could move the left gear back and forth, but not the right. To move the right, she had to turn completely.

Branwys had been studying, it seemed, which made the sessions with the pokédex and C-Gear that much clearer. "Tinka, use Thundershock!" Tinka herself had not known she could use Thuundershock, but, at the sound of the word, the energy she had been charging flooded out of her in a wave, hitting the ground and travelling along it until it reached one of the vicious venipede. Instantly there was a pop, and the venipede squealed. Judging from the look on Branwys' face, Tinka was glad she had no sense of smell.

The one that had not been hit began to charge, and Tinka turned toward it. The second venipede, now smoking slightly, moved slowly, at times stopping to convulse. It, Tinka felt, could safely be ignored for now.

"Gear Grind!" Branwys was on the right page. It was unfortunate that Tinka could not separate into two gears and take on her opponents individually, but in this case the one getting closer was the more pertinent threat. Tinka rose, then dropped on the head of the unsuspecting venipede, spinning her gears rapidly. The thing let out a shrill cry, then turned and began to slink into the grass at amazing speeds.

"That's one! And this is two," Branwys called, lifting one of the park balls and heaving it at the second venipede. It flew true, but at the last possible second a staraptor flew down and plucked the bug off of the ground, flying off with it. The potential meal was then hit by a ball and enveloped, dropping back into the grass amid cries of young children.

"Aw, verflucht!" Branwys sighed, going to pick up the ball that had missed.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Nov 6 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Cesc watched the remainder of Branwys' battle with the two Venipedes, stepping far back with Tybalt as the sandstorm whipped up.

Before long, it died down, and Branwys appeared to be the victor. She did, however, fail in the catch, considering that some crazy-random-happenstances occured with the second of the Venipede pair.

"Aw, no bueno." Cesc strolled back over, holding his hand back out for her to hold. "Better luck on the next go, right?"

Cesc's Zangoose, meanwhile, re-approached the Klink, giving her something of a thumbs-up. He nodded respectfully at her before offering his claw once more, his face still deadset in its serious look. Seeing this, Cesc began to wonder if the Zangoose enjoyed anything at all, as his personality did seem to clash a bit with the more upbeat Valentine and the more impish Oberon. It would be interesting to see any combination of them work together in a battle.

"Shall we?" With that, they resumed their fairly slow pace towards the center, Cesc finding that he moreso enjoyed holding hands with a pretty girl as opposed to fighting multitudes of bug pokemon.

As they began to near the center of the park, they heard something that sounded like wailing. Then, probably a minute or so later, they heard the sound of running, and trampling.

"Well shit." Cesc sighed as the sound gave way into their line of sight. The long-haired kid from earlier was running like hell, followed closely by a number of rather large spiders. "Run!"

Holding tight to Branwys' hands, Cesc broke into something of a run. Not entirely sure as to how Branwys' little legs would contribute to running at breakneck speeds, he was tempted to pick her up. He wasn't sure, despite the Ariados and Galvantula bearing down on them, whether or not she'd take kindly to being carried. She could either see it as being rescued by her dashing beau, or being carried like a child. Not being much of a gambler, and not wanting to score some negative brownie points, they simply ran.

Tybalt, however, was a bit more noble and a bit less worried about what Tinka thought of him. After all, he wasn't exactly wooing her. Tucking the Klink under his arm, he ran forward on two legs. This slowed him down immensely, but was enough to help him keep pace with his trainer.

"What the hell did you do to piss them off?" Cesc yelled at the long-haired guitarist running alongside them.

ooc (click to show)

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 6 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

PANE

It seemed that his running away brought him to a pair of trainers he met before: the kid and teen with the gears and Zangoose. Unfortunately for them they too were brought into the running to prevent getting completely trampled. It was almost like the moment was catching some catchy run music. And shouldn't you figure, they wanted to know what happened.

"Now how the hell am I supposed to know?!" he asked, returned the resting Whismur. "The Spinarack freaked out Speaker here, and all of a sudden, they turn into a stampede! Not like it was my fault!" it was just the fault of the spider scaring his Pokemon which had the echo startle a spider colony. Not like he was to blame, right? "But hey, I still caught him! he's a prize winner for sure!"

It didn't take long that they started getting bored of the chase, yet still want to get revenge on their rest, so they decided to move onto a more offensive stance, launching out waves of string shot to try and catch the trainers and Poison sting at the legs to trip them up. "NOT COOL!!!!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.