Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Mission Planner, Because making missions is hard!
Kamaitachi
post Dec 25 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

My Christmas present to you Uprising-ers!

I find that actually designing the mission is one of the hard parts about roleplaying in Uprising. Then, of course, there's designating a winner and loser in each mission, because no one wants to lose.

SO, that being said, I've made a series of missions that have two or three stages to them. It works something like a quest tree: If you succeed the First Mission, you're given a second related mission. If you fail the first mission, then you're given a second related mission that's a bit different from the first. I've provided all the objectives for you and can go into greater detail if asked.

To use one, please just post in this thread and let me know which Stage 1 Mission you'd like. Then upon completion of that RP, I can give you the next stage mission.

So, without further ado, here are your missions!

QUOTE(The Missions)
Aqua:
The Siege:
Aqua is about to launch an attack on Spicy Taco, or more specifically, the warehouse underneath it. This is in order to gain a stronger foothold in Noverus proper, as well as provide distraction for a relocation of personnel. Your job as an Aqua agent is to infiltrate the base and sabotage any attempt for them to rally their defense by doing such things as changing duty rosters and assignments as well as tampering with security systems.

The Juggernaut:
Magma has developed a large warship to patrol the waters surrounding Noverus, designed to dominate the waters and wrest them from Aqua control. It's still in development, though. Your mission is to sneak in to the underwater facility and halt construction of the boat or destroy it.

Party Time:
Magma is holding another of its extravagant parties. Your job is to infiltrate disguised as help or as a guest. Find the secret meeting room. Eavesdrop or abscond with a briefcase containing intel.

Magma:
Outskirts Rescue:
A Magma patrol has failed to respond. Head in to the poor district to their last known location, track them down and rescue them if need be. However, unknown to you, they're actually bait for a larger ambush. Fight off the Aqua Ambush and make your way back to a safehouse with the rescued team.

Domination:
As a show of power, Magma needs to wipe a building clean off the map. They've selected Sapphire Spa, which serves as an Aqua base. Phase One is to expose the building as clear Aqua supporters. Phase Two is to protect the Voltorb and Electrode demolition teams as they set up to level the building.

The Sweep Job:
As a Magma Agent, you're given word of a safehouse for some Anti-Magma civilians who meet on a regular basis. (They're Rebels, but you don't know that). This is a sweep job: Round up everyone within and take them all into custody.

Rebellion:
The Ambush:
A Magma caravan making its way through Noverus is entering Rebellion territory. Hijack the caravan and steal all of the goodies.

The Exchange:
An exchange of information from an Aqua Operative in Magma ranks and one of his superiors is occuring in the poor district near the Sunny Haven Avenue Pokemart. Obtain the information they're passing by any means possible.

Jailbreak:
Magma Agents have stolen a great number of Pokemon from various trainers in Noverus. They're being stored in one of their warehouses. While they're in their pokeballs at the moment, they'll soon be taken to "Processing", where their pokeballs will be broken and they'll be re-registered to their new Magma trainers. Break in and rescue them before this can happen.

The Escape Job:
Get yourself arrested by Magma agents. From within your holding cell, locate other Rebels or potential rebels and bust them out of the jail.

Each of these missions have at least one subsequent mission. Some of them have two! Remember that subsequent missions will occur even if your faction fails.

So there you go! Merry Christmas Mission Planner!

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jun 16 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Okay, I'll be the first to make use of this Christmas present of yours (pretty late but meh).

Although they all seem nice I've chosen to apply for Party Time

Question though... you are allowed to do these missions on your own right?

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jun 16 2013, 12:30 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

I'm sorry, Aura. An RP still needs to be at least two people.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jun 16 2013, 01:23 PM
Post #4

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

So two personalities don't count? Ah dang! :p
No I understand, there hasn't been that much activity in Uprising too. Hmm... I'll see who has some free time and post here again if I find someone!

[This is a typical case of forever aloneness]

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jun 17 2013, 01:23 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

If I were free, I would rp with you. Alas, both of my characters are tied up in role-plays.

Maybe, I could ask rt117 if you wanted to join "The Doctor's Exam".

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jun 17 2013, 08:46 AM
Post #6

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

If you're still in need of someone, then I'd be glad if you'd want to ask him/her. Since I have a lot of free time coming up I'll be moderately active grin.gif

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.