Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Pearl Team
Sl3ndii
post Aug 29 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

Percival @ Expert Belt
Sand Veil
Lax
Male
209 Atk / 143 Sp.Atk / 175 Speed
-Giga Impact
-Dragon Claw
-Sandstorm
-Crunch

Percival is mainly the Pokemon I would use to take out Dragon Type Pokemon under lv.50.Along with Percival's ability Sand Veil and his move Sandstorm,Percival can have an evasion boost when battling and can avoid attacks while giving out them as well.And if battling a Dragon Type,Percival's Dragon Type moves will be powered up due to the Expert Belt Percival is holding.

Silver @ Charcoal
Flash Fire
Naughty
Female
127 Atk / 140 Sp.Atk / 169Speed
-Will-O-Whisp
-Grudge
-Toxic
-Flamethrower

Silver has a mixture of moves that I can use to my advantage.Will-O-Whisp is one of Silver's moves I will only use if the battle is taking too long,and I can just use Will-O-Whisp to keep the battle interesting. Silver also knows Toxic
to badly poison opponents' Pokemon and her Fire Type Move will take care of Steel Type Pokemon that Toxic will not effect.

Blackout @ Black Glasses
Bad Dreams
Naive
Genderless
190 Atk / 286 Sp.Atk / 317 Speed
-Dark Void
-Thunderbolt
-Nightmare
-Dark Pulse

Shadow's speed makes it easy for Shadow to use moves like Dark Void and Nightmare.Along with the opponent sleeping and it having a nightmare,Shadow's ability makes battles a lot quicker as the opponent will take aditional damage from the nightmare and Bad Dreams.If I'm battling a Water Type, Shadow will land attacks easily with Thunderbolt.

Prince @ Blue Scarf
Limber
Modest
Male
163 Atk / 193 Sp.Atk / 253 Speed
-Rest
-Power Gem
-Sleep Talk
-Toxic

Prince has been in my Party the longest.Though I orginally had in my Party for Super Contests,Prince can still attack with sure power.Toxic is mainly to keep the battle interesting like Silver's Will-O-Whisp,Prince can still attack any opponent with Power Gem.If Prince's HP is red and has Status trouble,I will make him use Rest to eliminate these effects.While Prince is sleeping,I can still attack with Sleep Talk,though it sometimes uses Rest and Sleep Talk when Prince is asleep and has just use Sleep Talk,the opponents will sometimes be defeated by Power Gem and Toxic.

Catalyst @ Spooky Plate
Multitype
Timid
Genderless
270 Atk / 287 Sp.Atk / 283 Speed
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Perish Song
-Judgement

Catalyst is my Party's powerhouse,with the highest Attack stat,Sin is sure it OHKO Ghost and Psychic Type Pokemon.With Swords Dance,Sin can boost the Attack Stat and with the Dread Plate,Judgement,though being a Normal Type move,will be Super Effective on Ghost and Psychic Types.Perish Song is great if I'm in a tough batlle,my opponent has only one Pokemon left and it's their strongest and I have atleast two Pokemon left,including Catalyst,with only one Pokemon left,the opponent can't switch out and the Perish Count will defeat the opponent.

Black*Rock @ Smooth Rock
Levitate
Docile
Female
-Fly
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Smash
-Sandstorm

Black*Rock's moves offers me to take out many different Types of Pokemon.Fly is not only one of her moves for battle,it is also used for the outside of battle so I can get to locations I've been to before,much faster than the Bicycle and Running Shoes.With Black*Rock's Smooth Rock,the length of Sandstorm is increased.I will use DragonClaw on any opposing Pokemon that would be weak to Dragon-Type moves.

This is my Party that I use for traveling around Sinnoh,challenging the Pokemon League and the Battle Tower with,it may not be the strongest or best one on GTS+,but I have gotten so far in the game with this party.C&C is welcomed and I will take in any advise you give me.

This post has been edited by Dead Bodies Everywhere: Dec 24 2010, 11:44 AM

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

iconoclasticGent...
post Sep 24 2010, 04:17 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 89 717

My Dream Team

That's a really good team! I suggest you get a water type, though. Maybe you could change Arceus into a water type...
+Quote Post

Silverwing
post Sep 24 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 935

<3

1. Your ev spreads are illegal
2. Garchomp, arceus, and darkria are uber (not that it really matters ingame)
3. Stick with natures that benefit your pokemon
4. Why have sanstorm when only 2 pokemon benefit from it
5. Why have swords dance on a special attacker?
6. If you are going to use persian make it technician
7. Think of synergy. You have a major fighting weakness

This post has been edited by Silverwing: Sep 24 2010, 06:11 PM

--------------------

Stuff for me c: (click to show)

+Quote Post

The Risin Salama...
post Sep 24 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #4

The Rational Dragon XD
Group Icon

From: America, all I'm saying so there are no chances I'll be hunted down.
Member No.: 37 020

The Salamance Group

QUOTE(Silverwing @ Sep 24 2010, 07:09 PM) *
1. Your ev spreads are illegal
2. Garchomp, arceus, and darkria are uber (not that it really matters ingame)
3. Stick with natures that benefit your pokemon
4. Why have sanstorm when only 2 pokemon benefit from it
5. Why have swords dance on a special attacker?
6. If you are going to use persian make it technician
7. Think of synergy. You have a major fighting weakness

Got confused. Probably thought EV's were stats and put 'em down. dumblook.gif Plus, this is IN-GAME! Ubers pwn everybody(basically). Darkrai will be too fast while Garchomp will lead beautifully. Didn't you get that?

Anyway you should make Garchomp NOT be the HM holder. Rock Climb should be switched with Giga Impact if you want a strong Normal move, or you can use Body Slam(as weak as it is). Anything to utilize Garchomp's high Atk. Ninetales with Attract is useless against Poke's with the same Gender or no gender! Switch the useful Toxic. Then only Steel types won't be affected, but Flamethrower takes care of that! Darkrai's Charge Beam sucks, so switch with thunderbolt if ya can. Switch Swords Dance with something else like Nasty plot or Focus Blast.(you need something)
Then, you'll be all set for in-game pwnage!

This post has been edited by The Risin Salamance: Sep 24 2010, 06:38 PM

--------------------
The Ultimate pokemon! (click to show)

Aragornbird's pic.
MUST READ IF YOU SEE ME POST SOMETHING(kinda...) (click to show)

Salamence is AWESOME! salamence.gif
CLICK AWAY! I return the favor when I'm actually here, or I come back sometime in the day. You can trust me(on weekends that is.) Just beware of foggy weather, since I can't see what berries are. It sucks.
Battle info- IGN: Marcos
FC:1505 5342 7647
For all angry people, calm down, somehow. I don't care how. Do it so you don't make stupid or harsh, empty comments on this forum. monocle.gif CLICK THE POKEMON!!!!(do you have a choice? cackle.gif )

Extra stuff from another site... (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sl3ndii
post Sep 25 2010, 04:21 AM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

QUOTE(The Risin Salamance @ Sep 25 2010, 12:33 AM) *
Got confused. Probably thought EV's were stats and put 'em down. dumblook.gif Plus, this is IN-GAME! Ubers pwn everybody(basically). Darkrai will be too fast while Garchomp will lead beautifully. Didn't you get that?

Anyway you should make Garchomp NOT be the HM holder. Rock Climb should be switched with Giga Impact if you want a strong Normal move, or you can use Body Slam(as weak as it is). Anything to utilize Garchomp's high Atk. Ninetales with Attract is useless against Poke's with the same Gender or no gender! Switch the useful Toxic. Then only Steel types won't be affected, but Flamethrower takes care of that! Darkrai's Charge Beam sucks, so switch with thunderbolt if ya can. Switch Swords Dance with something else like Nasty plot or Focus Blast.(you need something)
Then, you'll be all set for in-game pwnage!

Thanks~When I get home tomorrow,I'll make the changes on the game and here~

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Sep 25 2010, 04:47 AM
Post #6

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Nnngh... personally, I would get rid of Arceus and Darkrai...

If I did, I would definitely put in a Water type. I don't know what, maybe a Lumineon because of it's defences :/
Either way, a water type is definitely needed. Along with a Wacan berry to lower and Electric move. Anothier one I would personally put in, Staraptor. Brave Bird/Aerial Ace can sweep quite a lot becaue of it's high attack power. Alon with Roost covering up to half your health, it might help you. (it personally helps me quite a lot)

I would replace Draco Meteor with Dragon Claw or Dragon Rush. It's seriously MUCH stronger, as Garchomp is more of an Attacker, not a Special Attacker (I found out the hard way)
Flygon woujld also benefit more from a Dragon Claw instead of Dragon Breath

And I'm also thinking a Medicham might help too... Mind Reader, High Jump Kick, Accupressure/Detect and Elemental Punch.

But that's what I think. Persian is just fine the way it is. happy.gif

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.