Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Favorite Legendary, What are your favorite legendary Pokemon?
Reicarus
post Apr 25 2016, 12:16 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 127 685

Active Squad

Hmm...I have a really soft touch towards Shaymin, since i have one since my platinum file, who followed me till my Y file.

But i do like Cresselia and Giratina too!, Ahhh so many Legendaries Pokémon! its impossible to me to choose only one

--------------------

Shiny Gray Fen ~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PinkRapThor
post Apr 29 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #22

Not a human
Group Icon

Member No.: 148 389

Find treasure

Mine's abomasnow! Because it's funny looking!

This post has been edited by ElectricWindmill: Aug 7 2018, 03:32 PM

--------------------
I'm a huge metal fan
+Quote Post

Shurri
post May 4 2016, 01:10 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 241 027

Active Squad

I love all Dragon/Dark/Electric/Fire Pokemon so this is a bit tough for me...I guess it's ultimately between the storm dragon Zekrom and the destructive bird Yveltal (personally I think it's like a reverse phoenix and that's a pretty neat concept). I love Electric pokemon a lot and the unique typing of Zekrom was like Catnip to me, so much that I actually started using it in my regular battles (something I don't like to do b/c I feel like I'm cheating). Yveltal was the reason I chose Y over X, I took one look at the cover and I was like "my life will not be complete until we become partners" (incidentally, I also used it in battles...and Pokemon-ami). I was told later that Xerneas is a better fighter but in my heart I knew that the life-giving cervid could never replace my death-dealing avis.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SparklingMistral
post Jun 21 2016, 04:49 PM
Post #24

Remus Lupin = love. (:
Group Icon

Member No.: 109 208

PANE RP Team

Entei! I've loved it ever since I saw it in Spell of the Unown when I was younger~

--------------------
+Quote Post

CLeim
post Aug 17 2016, 09:00 AM
Post #25

☆Area #47☆
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 146

Team Magma

My favorite Legendary is Groudon... groudon.gif
And it is my first legendary shiny...!

--------------------
View my profile wave.gif

Wulfenite Warriors (or Wulves)

Join to The Postal Service!

My Dream Teams...!

My Love~

My Avatar & Team & Userbars Credit (click to show)

Pokemon Test & Etc... (click to show)

Visit My Pokefarm Q
+Quote Post

PalkiaDS
post Sep 1 2016, 09:41 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 882

Active Squad

It's a tough choice for me! I'd say my favorite would be Darkrai, but my second favorite being sky form Shaymin.
+Quote Post

RavenABlack
post Dec 10 2016, 05:25 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 295

Raves ultimate team

The original Mewtwo, with Gensect being my secondary and Latios in third and Yveltal... Basically nothing with a stupid voice or overly cute appearance. I like my legends with a sad tortured and suffering background I can sympathize with.

This post has been edited by Jetstorm: Dec 10 2016, 05:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jan 2 2017, 02:06 PM
Post #28

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

noes.gif How have I not replied in this thread yet?!

Anyways, my favorite of favorites Legendary would have to be Entei. I loved him in Pokémon 3 the Movie: Spell of the Unown (or Lord of the Unknown Tower if you prefer the Japanese subtitle.) The fact that he was voiced by the incomparable Dan Green in the dub just adds to the awesomeness of him. He (or more technically, it) was so paternal, I fell in love with him then and there. happy.gif

Other Legendaries I love are Articuno (first of the Legendary Birds I caught, awesome design and cool typing. She was also the source of my first 'true' Internet alias of Queen Articuno.), Lugia (I loved him in Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One (or Revelation Lugia), I played Silver before Gold because I liked him so much. In fact, one of my other Internet aliases is Queen_Lugia.), Kyogre (I preferred the more Special-oriented counterpart of Groudon of the three (initially two) Cover Legendaries of Gen 3.), Rayquaza (It's a sky dragon. What's not to love? cat.gif), Dialga (I prefer its design over the rather questionable anatomy of its version counterpart Palkia, plus Roar of Time looks and sounds way cooler than Spacial Rend.), Giratina (mostly thanks to Platinum and its Origin Forme, but some of my love for him derives from a roleplay I had on TPP chat over on Twitch. Long story. blush.gif), Reshiram (I'm honestly one of the few Americans who prefer the more feminine look of Reshiram to the more masculine appearance of Zekrom. sealed.gif), Kyurem (It's an ice dragon. 'Nuff said. Although, if you want more reasons why, I like both of its B2W2 formes, with a slight preference to WKyu.), Cobalion (I love the color blue and I can relate to him, personality-wise.), the entire Kami Trio (preferably their reijuu formes, being based off of various Mesoamerican mythological figures, and based on three different kami in their default formes.), Xerneas and Zygarde (they're complete opposites in typing, but I love them both for that. And their designs look pretty neat, too.), Volcanion and Hoopa (mostly for their interesting typings, but I like Unbound Forme Hoopa design-wise as well.), and Lunala (She's a moon bat and represents the night. I'm very much a nocturnal gal. ^_^.gif). The final Legendary I like we don't really know much about, though, seeing as how it hasn't even been officially revealed yet. But my main reason for liking him is because of the aforementioned TPP roleplay I talked about when discussing the reasons I love Giratina. Its powers remind me of my OC's powers after a certain major plot point in the RP.

tl;dr: I love a lot of Legendaries, but Entei is my #1 favorite. But then, that should be rather obvious from my username on here. *grins*

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Jan 2 2017, 02:08 PM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Arctic Fox
post Jan 20 2017, 03:58 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 199 154

#squad

Rayquazza was definitely one of my top favorites. I also really love Lugia,Jirachi, and Shaymin.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 4 2017, 06:20 AM
Post #30

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Ultra Beasts count as Legendary, according to Pokemon's official site anyways
So my favorites consist of Darkrai and Yveltal, cause of their dark themes. Tapu Koko, Hoopa cause of the movie, Mew, and Phemerosa and Buzzwole

--------------------
+Quote Post

LucarioGirl
post Mar 12 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 814

Platinum Roster

Giratina because it's so cool looking, Kyurem because of its interesting lore, and Lunala because it's so gorgeous. Also, Nebby.

--------------------
Please trade Trinkets with me! If I refuse, I already have it or someone made me a better offer. Bold trinkets I have to get through trades.

October Trinkets: None
December Trinkets: Golden Mistletoe Heart
February Trinkets: Candy Luvdisc
April Trinkets: Easter Egg Garland
July Trinkets: None
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Mar 18 2017, 02:38 AM
Post #32

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Pheromosa rocketed to the top of my favorites list within days of catching mine. God, it's so precious.

Before Sun and Moon even came out, I decided I just had to make a joke Battle Spot team out of all the "sexy lady" Pokemon, so I went out and caught the most ideal Pheromosa I could find. In a Luxury Ball, because if I was really gonna do Team Discomfort, I was gonna go all out to make it as disconcerting as possible. Anyway, I'd already started feeling bad for the UBs after discovering their lore, and then I brought my Pheromosa into Pokemon Refresh so I could get the exp boost to make training easier. She looked so sad, but then I pet her and she smiled at me and my heart melted. I'm a sucker for anything sad and cute.

So I kept training this Pheromosa, maxed out her affection to make it go smoother, and developed the stupidest emotional attachment to this damn bug. I was gonna do everything in my power to pamper the hell out of her and make her happy. And then I decided that every Pheromosa is precious and needs to be loved, and next thing you know I've traded for two full boxes of them. love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Klara
post Mar 21 2017, 10:16 PM
Post #33

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

Jirachi is the cutest and most precious legendary and I love it so much. It's a shooting star baby with tassles and streamers and a cute little eye on its tummy. It's small and stubby and I want to protect it. It also has a really great shiny, which I have from the 2014 Tanabata event. And I also have a couple adorable Jirachi plushes and I'm always on the hunt for more.

I mean, c'mon.

LOOKATIT

I want one to grant me a wish so I could wish to hug it forever.

Close second, and a lot less fanatically, I really like the legendary beast trio. Can't really decide which among them I like best since they're all just big cute kitties, but maybe it slightly leans towards Entei because I want him to be my dad.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dat Geechy Pie
post May 14 2017, 03:18 AM
Post #34

Local Pokemon Go player
Group Icon

Member No.: 238 846

FlameRaiderz

Yveltal.

And my avatar.

Plus Lunala.

This post has been edited by Dat Geechy Pie: Jun 1 2017, 08:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Axelrojo
post Jul 2 2017, 01:51 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 250 138

Active Squad

Lugia!!

I love the design, the colors, its just too awesome happy.gif
+Quote Post

Lumiose Thunderb...
post Jul 6 2017, 04:14 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 067

Active Squad

Giratina, Shaymin & Rayquaza are my top 3! happy.gif

I've loved Giratina since Pokemon Platinum and I just love how creepy and awesome this thing is, and since Platinum is my fave Pokemon Game.. Hence, I would love its Cover Legend so much love.gif giratina.gif

Shaymin is SO SO cuteeeee love.gif Hedgehogs are my favourite animal, so~ I just love how precious it is okay! love.gif shaymin.gif

And Rayquaza is just So badass, it's Mega Evolution is also super great and I love its Lore and Backstory in ORAS Delta Episode rayquaza.gif

--
I have more, but these are the top 3 happy.gif
+Quote Post

Katja95
post Apr 4 2018, 04:56 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 207 221

Active Squad

Lugia, Suicune... Rayquaza.
+Quote Post

Remilia Scarlet
post Apr 18 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 200 052

We are in your walls

Definitely Palkia
I get very emotional over gen 4 purely because pearl is the game that got me into pokemon as a whole. Not my cartridge, but my childhood friend's.
And I am a HUGE space nerd so naturally i choose Palkia over Dialga even though time is pretty cool.
Also purple/pinks are my weak spot. And heck, it's a water dragon type, i just. Love it so much.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FairyPeach
post May 3 2018, 10:12 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 063

Active Squad

Mine is Manaphy, which is also my favorite Pokémon overall. It's just so cute! Diancie and Deoxys are up there too, and Nihilego if we're counting Ultra Beasts.
+Quote Post

syllabub penguin
post Jun 21 2018, 11:26 AM
Post #40

A person who exists.
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 047

Active Squad

Gen 1 - Mewtwo.
Gen 2 - Entei.
Gen 3 - Deoxys.
Gen 4 - Dialga.
Gen 5 - Cobalion.
Gen 6 - Xerneas.
Gen 7 - Solgaleo.

--------------------

roses are red landdwwellers are gross wwhy did you leavve me fef wwhat did i do?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.