Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Legendary/Novelty limit, this question still worries me
GiZmo
post Sep 18 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 100 783

Active Squad

So I've read this carefully:

In the interests of fairness, since Legendary and Novelty eggs are both fairly hard to come by, all users are limited to three unhatched Legendary and Novelty eggs in their party at any given time. If you hit this limit, you will be unable to acquire them by most means.

Also, in order to curb hoarding, you will only be able to claim a maximum of two Legendary and Novelty eggs or Pokémon in total from either the Lab or the Shelter, excluding ones you Summon yourself, per day, and furthermore, if you have obtained more than a two (with three specific exceptions, being Deoxys and three novelties that have lots of forms) of a Legendary or Novelty from either the Shelter or the Lab, you will be unable to find that Pokémon in the Shelter. Note that Pokémon that you summon yourself do not count against this limit.

If I obtained 2 novelty eggs from the shelter will I be able to see (and then take) legends in the lab?

--------------------

~ Shiny ~ (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Esc
post Sep 18 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

did you summon those legends o.o?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

GiZmo
post Sep 18 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I wonder about both possibilities: my legends and someone's legends

--------------------

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Sep 18 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #4

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(GiZmo @ Sep 18 2011, 07:00 PM) *
So I've read this carefully:

In the interests of fairness, since Legendary and Novelty eggs are both fairly hard to come by, all users are limited to three unhatched Legendary and Novelty eggs in their party at any given time. If you hit this limit, you will be unable to acquire them by most means.

Also, in order to curb hoarding, you will only be able to claim a maximum of two Legendary and Novelty eggs or Pokémon in total from either the Lab or the Shelter, excluding ones you Summon yourself, per day, and furthermore, if you have obtained more than a two (with three specific exceptions, being Deoxys and three novelties that have lots of forms) of a Legendary or Novelty from either the Shelter or the Lab, you will be unable to find that Pokémon in the Shelter. Note that Pokémon that you summon yourself do not count against this limit.

If I obtained 2 novelty eggs from the shelter will I be able to see (and then take) legends in the lab?

You will always be able to see Legendary Eggs that you've summoned. If you've adopted any two Novelty Pokemon/eggs and/or Legendary Pokemon/eggs summoned by someone else in one day, you won't be able to see missed Legendaries in the lab for the rest of the day.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 18 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #5

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

I'm not sure about being able to see your own legends, but I know you won't be able to see other people's legends in the lab.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Sep 18 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Yes, you can still see your own summons in the lab. I've summoned when I've had two novelties in my party and I got my summon:)

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Special K
post Sep 18 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Sep 18 2011, 07:40 PM) *
You will always be able to see Legendary Eggs that you've summoned. If you've adopted any two Novelty Pokemon/eggs and/or Legendary Pokemon/eggs summoned by someone else in one day, you won't be able to see missed Legendaries in the lab for the rest of the day.

I know this isn't exactly what the OP asked, which was about whether or not they could see legends in lab after taking 2 from the shelter, but I still thought I'd point out that your first sentence isn't exactly true x) There's also the limit about only being allowed 3 unhatched legend/novelty eggs in your party at any point, I'm preeeeeetty sure that if you had 3 eggs in your party already, you wouldn't even be able to see your own summons either. Like I said, not exactly what was asked, but just to clarify that point, I don't think it's "always" x)
+Quote Post

GiZmo
post Sep 19 2011, 04:51 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks for your answers +) Now it's clear wink.gif So I'll try to stop taking novelties from the shelter and begin to stalk the lab

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bluh
post Sep 19 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #9

99% fact free
Group Icon

Member No.: 142 148

Bubbazorr

Any legendary pokemon you haven't summoned won't appear if you already catch two novelties or legends in the shelter/lab.
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Sep 19 2011, 04:56 PM
Post #10

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(Granger Danger @ Sep 18 2011, 11:21 PM) *
QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Sep 18 2011, 07:40 PM) *

I know this isn't exactly what the OP asked, which was about whether or not they could see legends in lab after taking 2 from the shelter, but I still thought I'd point out that your first sentence isn't exactly true x) There's also the limit about only being allowed 3 unhatched legend/novelty eggs in your party at any point, I'm preeeeeetty sure that if you had 3 eggs in your party already, you wouldn't even be able to see your own summons either. Like I said, not exactly what was asked, but just to clarify that point, I don't think it's "always" x)

Picky picky :P But yes, I was referring to Gizmo's situation specifically with my reply.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Manah
post Sep 21 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #11

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(Granger Danger @ Sep 19 2011, 04:21 AM) *
There's also the limit about only being allowed 3 unhatched legend/novelty eggs in your party at any point, I'm preeeeeetty sure that if you had 3 eggs in your party already, you wouldn't even be able to see your own summons either. Like I said, not exactly what was asked, but just to clarify that point, I don't think it's "always" x)

Yep. cat.gif

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.