Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
vacation -- travel or just relax at home
rogers
post Feb 12 2019, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 256 494

Active Squad

I'd go with traveling. Last summer and summer before that I've been to Spain (also we're planning to go this year). There are many things to love about Spain. The history, the sights, the sun, the food, but most of all, the way of life. In America 24/7 service is demanded from everyone and everything. The price of convenience is a loss of sanity. Spain has remained mostly inefficient and mostly sane. Every time I return to Spain I feel an instant release of tension and an openness to life’s possibilities. Days begin late and end late with most people leaving work from 2:00 to around 5:00 to eat, rest and be with friends or family. We eat less but very well, we walk in the mountains, bike along the Mediterranean Sea (when we were in Barcelona we just rented a scooter from [removed] and went sightseeing), we read on our roof top terrace and get too much sun. Things happen when they happen and life is good. There are only a few Americans in our village and whenever we meet we marvel at how wonderful our life is in such a place.
Reason for edit: Removed link
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.