Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Not new, but literally just realized I've never posted a proper introduction on these forums before
AregularFrankief...
post Jul 29 2018, 01:00 AM
Post #1

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Granted, a fair amount of that waiting can be chalked up to the fact that, for the longest time, going to GPX+ wouldn't let me access the attached forums whatsoever, for some bizarre reason.

Anyways. I'm Archie/Wade/Hawk. I am also horrendously indecisive, and those 3 are the titles I've found myself to be most comfortable with over the years; though I've also been called things like "IRL Giovanni/Sakaki, but younger and vaguely less shitty". I've been on this website for literally 4 years already. My, how time flies. I'm kind of an ass sometimes but I'm trying my hardest not to be. Life's too short to be unkind all the time.

He/Him or They/Them pronouns are preferred when in reference to myself, though I won't throw a fit if you refer to me with She/Her despite it being dysphoria-inducing, because I am not able to access the resources needed to medically transition to a more masculine appearance for a variety of reasons. Many of those reasons have to do with family members of mine. Once I came out of the closet everyone forced me back in. In terms of sexuality, because the Rules of the Internet mention that you have to put that in an about somewhere apparently, I struggle with describing myself as a weird mixture of bi/panromantic gray-ace and bi/pansexual.

Tl;dr for that section: I'm basically Robert Small from the dating simulator Dream Daddy, but I am considerably physically younger and also transgender.

I don't use social media all that much compared to some people because I can't stand most sites' user interfaces, but apart from GPX+ I have active accounts on deviantART [Cloudclawz. hey, I was 13], Reddit [ArchaicArmaldo], and Google+ [Hawk Talon, more of a personal blog than anything else]. I've currently got a bit of an interest in the concept album/puppet rock opera Razia's Shadow, made by Forgive Durden around 2007-2008. Other, much older likes of mine back from when I was a child include Erin Hunter's Warriors series, the Total Drama TV cartoon, and just about anything having to do with Daniel Handler/Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. As an abused child, that last one resonated with me in a way I couldn't quite describe when I was growing up. Plus, I'd like to think my writing style's been inspired by Handler a bit. Not that I've been writing much recently because for once in my life I feel like shit about it, but that's beside the point.

Generally, I am an idiot who has very little interest in more buzzed-about, popular media in general. It's nice to meet you all.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Jul 29 2018, 01:02 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:41 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.