Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
hello hello!
Hexephre
post Oct 6 2018, 08:58 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 255 243

Active Squad

Hiya! Started playing GPX+ a few weeks ago and it's been pretty fun! I actually came to the forums to get help on a bug I'm encountering but I figured I could start poking around a bit... I'm not generally much of a forum goer, but I've recently let some of my online social groups fall to the wayside and it's getting a little quiet. So I thought maybe I could try this one out happy.gif

So hey, I'm Hex! I use the same username pretty much everywhere. I'm taking a (second...) BA right now, in illustration (my first is in animation), and I've worked for a few years in mobile games. I'm an artist, writer, and storyteller for fun and sometimes profit! I love birds, dragons, the colour green, and recreational spreadsheeting.

I've been dabbling in adopt/pet sites such as Flight Rising, Dappervolk, and Dragon Cave for years now. Finding a Pokemon related one is pretty exciting! I actually have trouble finishing Pokemon games, and I would say I'm a fairly casual fan, but I've been playing Pokemon GO as something to do while commuting. As the main series goes, I fell off the bandwagon after gen 3, which is also my favourite generation and the only one I've beaten (Emerald and Alpha Sapphire). Some of my favourite Pokemon include Swablu and Altaria, Ralts and Gardevoir, Sableye, Absol, Bayleef, and Espeon. I have trouble recognizing a lot of the Pokemon after gen 3 haha.

I guess that's it? I hatched a shiny Drifloon a little while ago which got me started on shiny hunting... My Swablu pair have blessed someone else with a shiny but not me yet. Still working on it!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 6 2018, 09:30 AM
Post #2

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Hello Hex, it's nice to meet you!
Your work experience and BA subjects all sound really cool. And I love birds as well!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun collecting and exploring everything on the site! ^^

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Hexephre
post Oct 6 2018, 09:15 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 255 243

Active Squad

Thank you! Birds are so crazy... literal modern dinosaurs... tons of different types... potoos... lyrebirds... crows... WINGS! I hecking love wings. One of my school projects involved making an infographic and I decided to do one that involved just drawing a whole bunch of birds in flying poses and it was great.
+Quote Post

erlich horrors
post Nov 24 2018, 02:20 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 255 996

Favorites.

Hello. Welcome to the forums, I suppose. It seems like the forums are pretty dead but the main 'game' is still pretty interesting. I hope your shiny hunting goes well.

Dragons are pretty nifty, I agree with ya on that one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.