Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Minor Updates
Big Bidoof
post Jul 20 2012, 01:02 AM
Post #101

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Effective immediately, in order to spread out when Daycare eggs are laid, as opposed to having all be born at once, and to reduce the server load for breeding, breeding times will now be segmented in to three times. Your Pokemon will now breed depending on your affinity - Azurite at xx:12, Malachite at xx:32, and Wulfenite at xx:52, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jul 21 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #102

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

There's a new PC box upgrade, Extra PC Box Ultra, that will be for sale immediately - you'll be able to buy it with Prize Points or regular Points (though to do so with regular Points, you'll have to do it on the new site). It's limited to 25 per user, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Aug 1 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #103

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've made several visual upgrades to the Battle Tower, for Chrome/Safari (or Win8 Preview users on IE10) users, assuming you have animations enabled. Enjoy, yup yup!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Aug 31 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #104

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

You may now submit matchmaking requests for shiny races (on the new site). They won't actually be processed just yet, I need a few to be submitted to test with before I'll actually enable it, but it should be completed later on today. These enable you to be placed with a random users who is also looking for a shiny race, if you're having trouble finding friends to race against. More information can be found in the Shine Recorder, yup yup.

EDIT: Matchmaking requests will now be processed; the first batch will consequently go through at 4 PM server time, yup yup.

This post has been edited by Big Bidoof: Aug 31 2012, 12:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 24 2012, 07:33 PM
Post #105

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

Took me a little while longer than I expected (had an emergency for most of last week) but the Sixth trinket set is now activated. It's a permanent set so no worries. The October set has also been updated but you won't see any of those new trinkets (along with the old ones) until October 1st. Submissions will reopen on October 1st.

There however is also something else that was done. In order to help with the process of creating new trinket sets, the entire queue of unused accepted trinkets has been deleted. This does NOT mean you cannot resubmit your old unused trinkets, BUT it also means that your resubmitted trinket COULD be denied as per submissions rules & notes. The queue simply just became so large to the point where it became unmanageable. I know some of you will be upset about it and I apologise about this mass deletion, but it was the only thing that could be done to make it manageable again.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 27 2012, 06:57 PM
Post #106

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Just a small update: Frillish, Jellicent and Unfezant have now all been updated to use their female icons, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 28 2012, 09:53 PM
Post #107

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

You can now 'track' your progress towards an Achievement by toggling the icon next to ones you haven't unlocked in the Achievements tab. Your progress towards a tracked Achievement will be displayed in the notification over the Achievements tab, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Oct 29 2012, 07:50 AM
Post #108

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Happy Halloween! For the next few days, you'll be able to feed your Pokemon candy instead of berries, and "A Halloween Haunting," the Halloween Exploration, is now available. Good luck, yup yup!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Nov 12 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #109

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Well, that whole being sick thing really just completely messed up my schedule for a lot of things. I'm better now, but that's beside the point.

Unless by some miracle I can finish my real life work at an insane pace (insaner than the pace I already have to work at), there is no way I can have the time to sit down and work on two Trinket sets at the same time. I have to choose between adding to the December set and finishing the Seventh set. I've decided to choose adding to the December set. Since it's only run one month in the year, I see it as more important that it gets done first in a situation like this. This means that the Seventh trinket set will most likely be delayed until January. When December rolls around, I'll reopen submissions too.

There's no way the Seventh set will be delayed past January because I'm like seriously never busy during Christmastime (it's kind of weird, but convenient in some ways). I've honestly just spent most of my Christmases for the last few years doing stuff for this site because I have literally nothing else to do. So, that won't be a problem.

I'm deeply sorry for this, and if I can I'll try to make up for this somehow. Not quite sure what I could do, but I'm me so I imagine I'll come up with something eventually.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Nov 30 2012, 08:04 PM
Post #110

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

I've just reopened Trinket submissions. I will be working on absolutely nothing but Trinkets for the next several hours.

You have until ~8:30 PST tonight to guarantee your December Trinket makes it into the update.

Your submissions will be looked over at an insane rate for the next ~4 hours, after which it will drop off to the usual rate. THIS IS THE TIME TO GET IN ANY DECEMBER TRINKETS YOU HAVE SITTING AROUND. You can submit other Trinkets if you want.

(by the way, I'll be taking care of that new Exploration too.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 7 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #111

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

A new Normal Exploration has been released.

Once again.

Finally.

Man, that took me way too long to get ready.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 9 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #112

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

http://gpxplus.net/trinkets/collection

The bottom of the Trinket Collection page will now display your completion stats.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 1 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #113

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

A small update to the Explorations page - for any Exploration completed after this afternoon, you'll be able to view your fastest, slowest, and average completion times, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jan 3 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #114

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

A new section has been added to the Trinkets page: Stats

This page will show you a breakdown of the Trinkets you own by Group, Rarity, and the Affinities they're exclusive to. Clicking on one of the Rarity boxes will display a popup that breaks those numbers down further into the Affinities for that specific Rarity. And the same (reverse?) is true if you click on one of the Affinity boxes.

Hope this satisfies the collectors out there.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 15 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #115

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

In the near future, the final version of jQuery 2.0, the JavaScript framework that the site uses, will be released, which drops support for some obsolete web browsers, particularly Internet Explorer 8 and lower, in order to improve performance and load times. In the interest of providing the best experience, we'll be adopting this new version once it's available. While we haven't supported IE8 or lower in years, at this point in time, the site will cease to function in any capacity in IE8 (and any other similarly obsolete web browsers), so we recommend the ~1% of you who still uses these legacy web browsers to upgrade or switch to a modern web browser before this date, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Feb 2 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #116

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

I went through and looked at how much stuff there was, and decided I'll have Trinket submissions open for just a few days this month. Get your stuff submitted while you can!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Feb 25 2013, 06:00 PM
Post #117

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

We've made a small tweak to the Release Plus, which is currently active - it'll continue to apply to every Pokemon and Egg, except for unhatched eggs you've obtained from the Lab. From this point forward, before being eligible to be released within 12 hours of being adopted without needing a Heart Scale, Lab Eggs must first be hatched, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Mar 11 2013, 04:27 AM
Post #118

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

The Eighth Trinket Set is now here. There are 300 Trinkets total in this set. It's permanent, so enjoy. Submissions will also be open for a few days. Get your April Trinkets submitted now! But I also now need a ton of just general stuff too after that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Mar 16 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #119

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Until further notice, stat ranks won't be updating - we need to find a better way to process the data, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Mar 26 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #120

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ranks are going again - we've found a much better way to run it that now runs ~3x as quickly and ~3x as efficiently as before, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.