Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

276 Pages V  « < 274 275 276  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Rocker24
post Aug 22 2021, 12:00 AM
Post #5501

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 355

My Team

So I've been missing one egg for a while now and I have no idea what it could be - is there a secret egg not listed in the dex? The only pokemon I'm missing are forms of Arceus, Silvally, and Furfrou - all of which should have one egg each. I've checked the dex entries of people on the statistics page who have all of the eggs and some are also missing these same pokemon, so I can't imagine what egg I still need. Any help solving this mystery would be appreciated happy.gif

--------------------
My Party:
3rd user to get Shiny Zekrom!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 22 2021, 12:53 PM
Post #5502

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rocker24 @ Aug 22 2021, 12:00 AM) *
So I've been missing one egg for a while now and I have no idea what it could be - is there a secret egg not listed in the dex? The only pokemon I'm missing are forms of Arceus, Silvally, and Furfrou - all of which should have one egg each. I've checked the dex entries of people on the statistics page who have all of the eggs and some are also missing these same pokemon, so I can't imagine what egg I still need. Any help solving this mystery would be appreciated happy.gif

Some users on the stats page have 1 more egg than should be possible, as a result of a glitch many years ago. (Essentially, the automated Lab egg production process was accidentally making eggs for Pokemon that shouldn't have them, like Black and White Kyurem.)

The proper maximum for "Unique Eggs Obtained" is currently 595, but some people are recorded as having 596 because they got an "extra" unique egg from that glitch.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Icon
post Sep 3 2021, 12:55 AM
Post #5503

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 776

Huh, Psyduck?

Today I met 2 pokemon of same species in Shelter (Furfrou, to be specific). Only difference was that one was Male, and other one Female. Is that bug or normal? I thought shelter does not display same species simultaneously.

--------------------
Sorry for my bad English

I'm in GPXPlus Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

StellaFleure3
post Sep 3 2021, 01:15 PM
Post #5504

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 261 326

Active Squad

QUOTE(Icon @ Sep 3 2021, 07:55 AM) *
Today I met 2 pokemon of same species in Shelter (Furfrou, to be specific). Only difference was that one was Male, and other one Female. Is that bug or normal? I thought shelter does not display same species simultaneously.

Just a guess: Maybe the two Furfrous had different forms before they were released and reverted back to normal for the Shelter. I've also seen two Vivillons with the same wing pattern at the same time in the Shelter very often already, maybe this is the same issue.

This post has been edited by StellaFleure3: Sep 3 2021, 02:54 PM
+Quote Post

Sarah
post Sep 9 2021, 03:09 PM
Post #5505

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 57 513

Active Squad

heya! I just came back from a like.. 7-8 year hiatus? But what's one of the easier ways to earn points to buy shop stuff? If that can be asked here.
+Quote Post

Mr Spaz
post Sep 10 2021, 09:07 AM
Post #5506

Spastic Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

QUOTE(Sarah @ Sep 9 2021, 04:09 PM) *
heya! I just came back from a like.. 7-8 year hiatus? But what's one of the easier ways to earn points to buy shop stuff? If that can be asked here.

Mass clicking

--------------------
Bulbasaur, Forever Alone (click to show)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living daylights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Those first 2 people who saw Superman, they thought he was a bird or a plane. Why were they so excited?

Stupidity Level (click to show)

Why "Ban the Person Above You" games are a bad idea (click to show)

+Quote Post

StellaFleure3
post Oct 12 2021, 09:32 AM
Post #5507

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 261 326

Active Squad

Now that all the vouchers are currently available in the Prize Shop I have a question as I'm still fairly new here: Is there any list concerning which voucher gets you which Pokémon? I already grabbed a lot of Novelties from the Shelter but I'm still missing quite a few, as well as many Novelty Eggs. It would be great to be able to look up this info so that I wouldn't buy a voucher that I don't actually need anymore.
+Quote Post

Dragon Arbock
post Oct 12 2021, 01:02 PM
Post #5508

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 541

My Silver Team

Why does prize+ not show items like Sh. Voucher Plus or the Novelty Voucher? Those are the only worthwhile ones anyway.
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Oct 12 2021, 02:59 PM
Post #5509

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(StellaFleure3 @ Oct 12 2021, 09:32 AM) *
Now that all the vouchers are currently available in the Prize Shop I have a question as I'm still fairly new here: Is there any list concerning which voucher gets you which Pokémon? I already grabbed a lot of Novelties from the Shelter but I'm still missing quite a few, as well as many Novelty Eggs. It would be great to be able to look up this info so that I wouldn't buy a voucher that I don't actually need anymore.

https://gpxplus.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_Vouchers should have all the information you need.

QUOTE(Dragon Arbock @ Oct 12 2021, 01:02 PM) *
Why does prize+ not show items like Sh. Voucher Plus or the Novelty Voucher? Those are the only worthwhile ones anyway.

Prize+ only puts items back in the Prize Shop that have been there before. The Sh. Voucher Plus and Novelty Voucher were sold in the Event Shop but have never been sold in the Prize Shop.

--------------------
+Quote Post

276 Pages V  « < 274 275 276
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2021 - 04:28 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2021 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.