Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The White Room, Unofficial RP
Kamaitachi
post Mar 8 2011, 03:54 AM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

QUOTE(What is this?)
This is the White Room, a place in another dimension were all the members of PANE can come in and hang out while waiting for their RPs to progress. It serves as a sort of RP release, if your current roleplay is stalled or you just haven't joined one yet. Even if your rp is moving along at a good pace, you can still have your character wander around in here

If a battle should break out, all pokemon involved are immediately healed at the end of the battle
If pokemon are traded or borrowed for whatever reason, they are immediately returned to their respective owners upon agreement or upon exit.
Any changes to your character are not canon, so even a change of outfit would be reverted back in PANE Prime, you are free to change those things and attributes in an actual rp.

Do not worry about length or quality of posts. It's just a little place to have fun and interact with other characters outside of rps. It's perhaps a chance that you can meet people you wouldn't normally cross paths with in the canon world.

The White Room is simply a White Room, nothing else is in it save People and their Pokemon. It's not a holodeck or jack in program from the Matrix. Do not temper with Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, Tesseract, Shroedinger's Cat, String Theory, Creationism, Existentialism, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism etc.

*NOTE: Nothing that occurs in this room is canon to any roleplays. Trainers who meet in here will not have met in the current PANE Universe. If you've already met in PANE, then you already know each other here*

QUOTE(Description)
The White Room is exactly as it is described, it is a huge White room, about the size of a large warehouse. It exists outside of time and space, where the PANE Characters may interact. It functions something like the WiFi rooms in the Pokemon Games. There are no entrances or exits, people just warp in from the ceiling, and fly back out when they leave (Always with spinning, though. You can't forget the spinning.) Player Characters and Partner Characters are all welcome.

((OOC: This was just some little idea that popped into my head, mostly because my current rp is on hold for the time being.))

Tag fell through the ceiling, landing with surprisingly ease on his feet in the plain white room. There was absolutely nothing intriguing about the place, other than that it was really quite white. With no one around him, he sat down, sighing idly as he stared off into the whiteness. There was something calming about the room, with its almost serene feel.

It was a bit lonely though.

This post has been edited by Kamaitachi: Mar 8 2011, 11:49 AM

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 8 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #2

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

One minute Alex was storming back to his temporary accommodation in Fidona, the next, he found himself in a White Room. Nothing happened here... nothing even stirred. it kind of reminded him of the World's Paralysis that he had read about in a book made by educated Pokemon a long time ago. Except it was White, not Black, Dark and Gray, and there was nothing here. He didn't even think he was standing on anything, even though he clearly was.

This place baffled him. Why would there be such a place? Why did such an obsolete location occur? Nothing was here, except for him. Alex started to Walk. But no matter where he went, all he saw was Whiteness and nothing else.

After a while of this walking, Alex suddenly felt really thirsty. But when he looked in his bag, he found that he had no Water left. He suddenly had a dilemma. Nothing to drink but a huge thirst. that was troublesome. Alex imagined his perfect drink right now. It was a Coca Cola. It was cold and refreshing and the bottle has drips of condensation slowly falling down on it. he closed his eyes, further delving into his fantasy. Suddenly, he felt something in his hand. It was cold. Puzzled, he opened his eyes. A Coca Cola bottle, just like the one he'd imagined. he took a large gulp of it and sighed in relief.

(OOC: I imagine we can forge this world how we want it? Like If Alex creates a house in his visions, with intricate detail and such, it becomes a reality in the White Room. because walking round in nothingness gets really dull. Obviously anyone starting in the White Room starts completely separate to anyone else unless if they travel far enough. Just some ideas.)

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 8 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

((OOC: Nah, no toying with Metaphysics or Matrix-like things. Your character can exist in PANE Prime as well as the White Room Simultaneously...think of it like an in character Chat (((Thanks 2G!))). So basically, all Alex would see if he entered the room would be Tag sitting on the floor. I suppose if you really wanted the Coca Cola (((It's not product placement, m'right?))) you could just have it for now.))

This post has been edited by Kamaitachi: Mar 8 2011, 11:53 AM

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 8 2011, 06:10 PM
Post #4

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Liz rose and looked around to find herself falling. Before she could scream she landed with a thud on someone below her. She got her breath back and rolled off the guy, standing up to take a look around. There wasn't much to see, though. Another guy to go with the one she squished, and everything else was WHITE. Liz groped for her belt and let out her pokemon. Her Riolu immediatly felt uncomfortable and showed it through a panic attack, which Liz had never seen him do before. Taillow ignored the things around her and landed promptly on Liz's shoulder. Her other pokemon just looked around.

Liz observed her pokemon. Nothing seemed out of order... where the heck were they? She turned around to ask the man when she remembered how she had landed. "Are you okay?!? I'm not too heavy, but my knees can hurt when they're falling from the sky at five miles per hour." She kneeled down, her eyebrows knit down with worry.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Mar 8 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 608

Awsome

Amelia was spinning, and falling. The wind rushed through her hair and her face. This was what it was like to fly. Austen and Hope flew around her in circles as she spun around and round. When she finally landed she realized that she was someplace very white. She heard about a place like this someplace north in the city of Destrixia. Something told her she wasn't there though.

Austen was cooing over somewhere behind her. The small Pidgey was flying around a girl who had also just fallen from the sky, though somewhat less gracefully. Then she realized that she had landed on someone else. How peculiar. Hopefully neither were too hurt.

"Hey, are you two alright? That looked like a nasty fall/Clunk in the head there..."

--------------------
My websites (click to show)

My Acomplishmnents (click to show)

A pokeplush levels up when clicked, So click it!
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 9 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Face down on the white floor, Tag emitted something of a low growl as he stood back up. He took a moment to dust off the imaginary dust (really, it was a vain attempt to regain what was left of his dignity). His solitude was now broken by the arrival of two girls, both probably about half of his age.

Exactly what he wanted; teenaged girls to yammer at him.

He blinked for a moment, realizing that despite the impact of the small girl on his back, there were no marks or bruises anywhere. In fact, there were no signs of that dull throbbing pain that usually accompanied a collision. Either it meant his wounds were automatically healed, or he had finally become invincible. The former was clearly the more logical choice.

However, this was a world where everyone fell from the ceiling. Yeesh.

"I'm fine." Tag grumbled, his warm baritone seeming particularly echo-y in the vast chamber of the White Room. He didn't bother to ask if the girl in question had been hurt. He'd cushioned her fall after all.

"Hey, you two all right? That looked like a nasty fall/Clunk in the head there." The other girl spoke up now. Tag mentally filed away that there was a Klutz and a Captain Obvious now in this peculiar place with him.

"I'm fine" Tag repeated, holding one hand to the side of his head as if exasperated. He really didn't like repeating himself. With that, he crossed his arms and looked at the two people in the room with him.

"So...you're trainers?"

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 9 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz sighed inwardly. This was an adult, which meant they had to ask questions of the obvious. "Nah, I just have Pokemon and battle for no reason." She turned to the young woman behind her. "I'm Liz." She looked up to see a Pidgey flying above her, followed by Serena. Liz glanced at other girl. "I'm fine." Ryan eyed all of the other people in the room. Liz shrugged off his wary glares and wiped the floor with a finger. "This is weird. There isn't even dust! No soil, rock, plants..." She paled. "Where the heck are we?!"

Oreo immediately copied her panic, but he took to the next level. He ran around screaming, "Osha! OSHA! OSHAAAA!" He soon rammed into the man in the far corner and fell, knocked out by his own fear and stupidity.

Liz laughed. "Finally, he shut his mouth." She pulled her bag to the floor from her shoulder and looked through it. "Nothing in here that can help." She looked up and glanced at the other trainers. "Anyone got a cell phone you can try?" Liz pulled out a granola bar from her box of them and opened the wrapper.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Ganymede
post Mar 9 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #8

beep boop
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 142

aw yeah

It wasn't the falling that got him, it was the spinning. He had already been feeling pretty crappy - being lost in a rainforest was not his cup of tea, as his aunt would say - and finding himself falling from nowhere while going like a top was kind of annoying.

Okay, make that really annoying.

"Omph!" Eron said. Well, he didn't say it; it was simply all the air in his body suddenly escaping through his mouth. He lay there for a moment, dazed, and watched as the blank white ceiling spun above him. At least he thought it was spinning. It was hard to tell with everything being the same uniform whiteness. Groaning, he sat up after a minute and ran his hand through his messy hair, checking for any damage. His back was fine, despite having been very recently acquainted with the floor, and his stomach was a little heavy, but...

The egg!

The ex-teen star yelped and frantically unzipped his jacket, praying the black-and-white egg was okay. He sighed with relief as the egg slid into his hands, whole and unmarred. He dragged his fingers across the surface, checking for any tiny nicks or cuts. Satisfied, he stood, zipped his jacket back up (hard to do whilst cradling an egg) and looked around.

Everything was white. Eron blinked. And blinked again. He turned and saw some people - a tall guy and two girls - a short ways off. More white.

"Damn," Eron said.

With nothing else to do, he started to walk towards the trio on the other side of the room (was it the other side? Was it two feet away? All the white was messing with his sense of space), formulating an introduction in his head. Hi, I'm Eron, does anyone know why the hell I currently happen to be here instead of a rainforest looking for my Pichu with a deaf guy?

He stopped short only a few feet away from the people. The tall guy had turned slightly, and his profile clicked.

"Tag!" Eron shouted, sounding way more enthusiastic than he'd expected.
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 10 2011, 03:56 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

The girl who had introduced herself as "Liz" was clearly sarcastic. Tag mentally filed that away for future reference. Her pokemon looked particularly weak...and the strange, but adorable, otter creature seemed pretty dumb. He liked to think his judgment through first glances was 100% accurate, but Tag had been proven wrong before.

Tag shook his head concerning the cell phone. He had a pokedex, and preferred the lack of a cell phone, since he was the sort of person who really didn't like to be contacted.

He then heard a strangely familiar voice.

"Tag!" The fact that it knew his name was even more surprising. He turned and saw a kid he didn't recognize. This kid had short hair, and seemed rather plain. But there was a sort of rock-star quality about him. Oh.

"Oh. Cameron" Tag evidently did not share Eron's enthusiasm, at least outwardly. Inwardly, he was quite relieved to have recognized someone in this bizarre universe. He wanted to say 'You're here too', which would've been stating the obvious. He went with: "Hi." instead. In order to accentuate his greeting, he added a little wave.

Then, as an afterthought: "How're things?"

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Mar 11 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #10

Nachtales
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 491

The Pack

Raven tummulted down the passageway, or what looked like a passageway, feet first, as was her custom. When she finally found herself in a state of...well, not moving, she slowly unsquinched her eyes, peeking through them with her face in a grimace that showed not only did she have no idea what was going on, she wasn't very fond of having been thrust in such a different situation.

"The hell..." she murmured, slowly rising to her feet and dusting herself off, peering about the room. She grumbled in dismay, the still tender arm buried under her jacket now throbbing nearly as hard as her temple was. Her green eyes peered about the room, and her foul mood turned even worse. There were two young girls, a flailing Oshawott, and...oh, hey, Tag and Cameron. That was a nice, yes, but Raven still found herself squinting at how blindingly white the room was. She much preferred darkness, which made her reminisce slightly for her cozy apartment.

She slowly walked over to Tag and Cameron, offering a light nod towards the others, before looking at the two, her face a mask of agitation...and a tiny, oh-so-tiny Ravensmirk.

"What...in the hell...did you guys DO?" she stated calmly, her southern drawl seething with her rough, edgy attitude, and the faintest hint of sarcasm. "Y'all had somethin' to do with this. I know you did."

Raven snapped her glinting eyes over to Tag, shifting her weight slightly. "I know you had something to do with this. Only your odd little brain could have thought up something this...special."

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
Draggies! 8D[/align][align=center][/align][spoiler=Credits!][align=center]Credit for CURRENT signatures: Paparazzi, Samoosian, Darcy Wing, TeeHeeDaruma.
Credit for Sprites: Weavile Luffer, DuesSuetonius, Firewave the Dragonite, Zeta of the Skies, Master PokePilot, Skyking240 GirlcalledBob, Drakonawin, PokeNOM NOM NOM, Proddit, Tysm.
Credit for Avatars: Ruki, Sparkleplex, Greykitty, Weavile Luffer, CuPcAkEbUnNy, Absoleevee, JelloJolteon2000, FangChan13, Agent Arcanine, Niltava, Creature Feature, TehArtMonkey, Schmee, Miharu, Mya, TyeDyeWolf, mewkeemyuu, Miekiki, Flygon 3X, TeeHeeDaruma, Teh Huntress.[/spoiler][/align][spoiler=Sprite Collection! (Rotating Images)][align=center]
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]
[/align][spoiler=P.A.N.E and Uprising][align=center]
Credit: PokeNOM NOM NOM and Ruki

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Credit: Doctor Octopus

Uprising [/spoiler][align=center]~*~
Sprite Credit: Poke NOM NOM NOM

Raine Vega
Progress Tracking[/align][/align]
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 12 2011, 06:33 AM
Post #11

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Eventually, Alex stopped Walking as he came across a door. He had no idea what the door was but he chose to open it anyway.
He cautiously took a step inside. He'd taken a step without thinking far too many times. In Fidona, he'd fallen down a slide in a tree whilst doing this. So it was very carefully that he placed his foot inside the door. Once he was satisfied that it was safe, he plonked his other foot in and closed the door behind him. In front of him he saw many faces that he didn't know. He looked around the room. It was quite big, it has lots of room and plenty of space to do things in.

As if someone coming in was unusual, all people turned to face him. Alex started to shake and eventually caved in under the pressure of attention, he turned round to open the door again so he could escape. He looked hard, but there was no longer a door there. it had disappeared.
"Damn." said Alex. He turned and faced everyone, and said, quite shyly, "Oh, hello... My name is Alex. I live in the Furoh region. Well, I normally do. This place is weird. Umm... anyone up for a battle. I find battling is a good way to meet people. And I don't think I've seen anyone here before..."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 12 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz turned to see yet another person had appeared. This place is turning into a club.... She listened to him speak. "So, your name is Alex? I'm Liz." She looked him over. "Looks like your entrance was much mroe graceful than mine." Liz smiled. "I'd be up for a battle." Her Riolu ran over from where he had been looking around and stopped at his trainer's side. Liz laughed at his sudden show. "So, what do you say?"

Liz returned her other pokemon, leaving Riolu out and ready. "Luckily, this place doesn't have anything that can be damaged, so no worries there. Also, since there is nothing here but people and pokemon, there is no advantage on either side when it comes to battle setting." Liz glanced at the other people. "Hmm... How about a double battle on both sides? I'd just love to see some new pokemon, and it'd also be good experience."

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 12 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #13

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"I'm definitely up for that!" exclaimed Alex. Now there was a battle, he was suddenly much more confident. Battling was Alex's channel, his way of expressing himself. he loved it.
"Double Battle it is." he then took off his Backpack and Drew out two Pokeballs, one White, one Orange. He looked back at Liz, his opponent, and smiled, a look of confidence and slight smugness in his eyes and smile.
"Go, Stryk, Go Blaze!" he shouted enthusiastically, throwing the two Pokeballs. With a flash, his Staravia and Torchic were revealed. His strongest Pokemon, and his first Pokemon. It was a perfect combination really.

Stryk, as was always the case, was extremely fierce looking. She looked as if she could tear out huge lumps of someone or something given the chance. And as a Starly, she had been like this. But evolving changed both physical appearance and personality of a Pokemon, albeit only slightly for the latter, and now Stryk was much wiser and less vicious. She was becoming more and more like her other trait as a Starly, a gentle, motherly, caring side. Alex preferred this trait in her.
Blaze was much the same. He hadn't evolved yet, but would soon, at least if Alex could bear to let that happen. Blaze was Alex's best friend. Through thick and thin they stuck together. Alex was distraught when, back at the start of his adventure, Blaze was stolen by team deception, because Blaze was a "special" Torchic, apparently. Blaze was much stronger, fitter and better than most other Torchics in terms of battling ability. But Alex's best times with Blaze had not been in battle. they'd been outside of it. Blaze's general personality was of an extremely Brave, fearless Torchic, who always gave his utmost in anything he did. Blaze never gave up. That was his problem. Even if it was truly futile, Blaze kept ploughing on. Blaze right now looked as he always did at the start of a battle. Confident but not smug, with determination burning in his little black eyes.
"So, are you ready for this?" asked Alex, deliberately taunting his adversary. He always did this to his opponents. It was less malicious and more a way to entertain the crowd. Alex wanted a spectacular battle.

This post has been edited by Proby: Mar 12 2011, 11:36 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 12 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

PANE Team

"I'm definitely up for that!" Alex was clearly excited, and Liz gained a little more confidence.
"Double Battle it is." He threw down his bag and pulled out two balls, a white one and an orange one. He glanced at Liz with pure confidence and pride as he let out his pokemon. "Go, Stryk, Go Blaze!" he shouted. A Torchic and large grey bird appeared, both eager to battle. Liz pulled out her Pokedex and it scanned the bird.

"Staravia, the Starling Pokemon. It flies around forests and fields in search of bug Pokemon. It stays within a huge flock." Liz put up the machine.

"That's a new one." She pulled out one of her own pokeballs; it was a green flecked with red on top."Let's go, Oreo!" Out came her Oshawott, now less freaked out by his surroundings. He saw who he was facing and beamed, a mirror of Ryan, only with more joy than seriousness. The Riolu watched his foes warily, plotting moves and strikes. "Alright you two, let's start with a bang! Ryan, use Quick Attack on the Staravia! Oreo, Water Gun on Torchic!" Ryan darted forward, jumping up at the last second with a blow of his paw ready to strike the bird. Oreo puffed up a big breath and released a steady stream of water at Blaze.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 12 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #15

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Ok Blaze, you know what to do!" shouted Alex. And the little chick Pokemon did. He expertly dodged to the side, and the water fell harmlessly to the ground. He responded to the Water Gun attack with a rapid dash at the Oshawott followed by a hefty Scratch attack.
"Sorry," said Alex. "When Blaze faces a water type, he knows what to do. We've planned that since day one..."
His talking to Liz meant that Riolu's Quick Attack did hit Stryk. But Alex wasn't too worried. Stryk could take plenty of hits.
"Stryk, Two Red Bulls!" shouted Alex. Alex had different commands for each of his Pokemon. Some responded to humming or singing, others to normal commands, and in Blaze's case, no commands whatsoever, just tapping the floor with his feet, when Blaze needed it. Stryk's commands were random words. All of his Pokemon knew exactly what words, tunes or movements meant.

Stryk nodded. In seconds she was whizzing round Riolu until many replicas had been formed. The poor Pokemon looked really confused. Stryk would bide her time, then strike.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 12 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz blinked in surprise. "Uh, two red bulls?" She turned to watch the dodging of the Torchic. "Well, it's good to practice to cover weakness'." She watched Riolu spin frantically. "Ryan, keep your guard up." Ryan calmed and stood still in the center of the flock, watching carefully with eyes that could burn paper. Oshawott fell back at the scratch. "Oreo, let's help Ryan out! Use Water Gun while spinning!" Oreo got up and ran past the Torchic and ran through a Staravia, meeting his ally in the middle. Ryan ducked in cover while Oreo shot out a thick stream of cold water, spinning in a frenzy so as to get them all. The fakes vanished, save a few who Oreo missed. Ryan leapt back up. "Awesome!" Liz looked at Alex. "I like the communication between your Pokemon. Maybe afterwards you can teach me a trick or two."

Liz's two Pokemon stood back to back, one watching the remaining Staravia, one watching the Torchic. Liz nodded. "Ryan, use Force Palm!" The Riolu lunged for the Torchic, arm stretched, though he watched for any signs of dodging.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Mar 12 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 608

Awsome

More people came to the strange world. Many more people, yet the world was no more full than when they had first come. Now they were fighting, she could already tell that she was far outclassed by pretty much everyone there. She sighed, she should have trained more with Daniel...

She saw some good looking guy over there holding some funny looking black-white egg. Had she seen him before, somewhere? Probably not, probably just one of those faces. That was a curious egg, she hadn't seen one that looked like that before in all her years at the farm. Could it be a rare Pokemon?

"Hello, I'm Amelia! Sorry for asking, but where did you get that egg from? I run a farm near Gigarte, we raise a lot of Pokemon, but I've never seen an egg like that in my life! "

--------------------
My websites (click to show)

My Acomplishmnents (click to show)

A pokeplush levels up when clicked, So click it!
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Mar 12 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #18

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Last he checked, Douken was resting off the damage he took. Right now, he is standing in the room, completely unhurt, and his frames did not have a scratch, as if he never took a Dark Pulse to the face. Not only that, but the change environment was a big difference as well. No longer being a musty, polluted Lenolia or the path between there or Petropolus, but a white room, A pure white room with nothing in it. Well, except for other trainers (two battling), but other than that, nothing. Curious, he checked his belt. One, two, three... All six of his Pokeballs were still there.

Curious, Douken went over and decided to watch the fight. A double battle it seemed, Staravia and Torchic Vs. Riolu and an... otter? Another Pokemon he had never seen if he included that with the black fox. Still, how one dreams of a Pokemon he never met was beyond him. Didn't look like it had any psychic potential. Still, it seemed to only of gotten started. One trainer was using code names to disguise tactics, but the reaction delay would only be minor of the trainer could translate the movements, and soon the codewords. "Two Red Bulls? Sounds like it would be Agility, though it looks more like Double Team," he muttered to himself watching the action.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 13 2011, 03:32 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

First Cameron, now Raven. At least that idiot Justin hadn't shown up yet.

However, Raven's mock accusation piqued a smile from him. A slow, sly smile spread across his face as he replied.

"Of course, my dear. This is all my doing." He hoped he sounded more enigmatic and mysterious than he did, but really he was stifling a chuckle the whole way through. He had been in the middle of a gym battle, but now he found himself in this magical place that evidently transcended time and space.

Some trainers had already broken into battle, in the typical vein of trainers. Tag was interested at the site of the cute, almost clownish otter pokemon, taking something of an immediate liking to its cute features. The other trainer was calling out code words. While it was certainly a viable tactic, Tag had seen much better forms of it. The most notable exception was Raven's musical shorthand that allowed her to even command deaf and blind pokemon.

Tag watched the battle with some interest, almost to the point of ignoring Raven and Cameron. He turned back to them shrugging.

"Well, I don't know why we're here, but we should at least enjoy ourselves." He checked his pokeball belt, noting with surprise that the pokeballs for Suzu, Tobi and Bachi were there, despite the fact that they were currently engaged in battle with a ferocious Darmanitan, a Dodrio and a Charizard. "Yeah...I know just the way, too."

He looked around for any other potential trainers, and noted that most of them were just kids. He found very little pleasure in taking on people half his age. The only chance he had of a fulfilling battle was with a prodigy, and there seemed to be a few. At the moment, he already knew he outclassed Raven and Cameron (Though Raven was growing in tremendous leaps and bounds in the field of battle, he had to wonder just how Cameron was coming along.)

There was another kid who looked a little bit older than the rest, who was watching the battle with the same sort of interest Tag had. The choice to challenge him would probably wait until the current spectacle was over.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 30 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #20

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Blaze stood tall and took the full force of the Force Palm attack. Sometimes, dodging was pointless and annoying. So occasionally, Alex planned into his lengthy battle strategy to allow a move to hit. Blaze stood still, with his feet dug slightly into the ground so he didn't get thrown back. It worked. Alex crossed his fingers at this point. Force Palm could inflict paralysis, something the flame-like haired trainer did not want. Luckily, his partner, the flame bodied Torchic, did not get paralysed.

"Thank goodness for that" said Alex, loud enough for Liz to hear, but not too loud. In battle, he remained focused at all times, rarely communicating too much with his opponent unless if he knew them well or had the upper hand and wanted to gloat a little So far this battle was relatively even so Alex stayed silent, apart from his commands to his Pokemon. Like now for instance.

He tapped with his right foot once, before shouting to Stryk "Avian flu is real bad, huh?"

Blaze, still in front of the Riolu, opened his mouth and let out a powerful Ember attack, which at point blank range doubled the effect. the Riolu staggered back.

Meanwhile, Stryk zoomed across the battlefield, and her wings glowed, he dived at the Oshawott, attempting to use Wing Attack.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.