Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Theft at Barley
Absoleevee
post Nov 6 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 92 619

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

INFO (click to show)

I coulda' sworn we just passed this store...
Allie consulted the map of Port Barley again. She had been walking around with her two augmentative pokemon for over an hour and had still not discovered where the Pokemon Center was. This was pathetic, even Allie could admit that in her mind, but she blamed the fact that the people that ran this place didn't put the Pokemon Center in a clear place. Of course, it was, but she probably just missed it.
Astrid was teasing Valerie; poking her hard and darting out of the way right before the poor Natu turned around. Valerie squeaked and ran around, trying to find her assaulter.
"Valerie," Allie picked her Natu up and put her on her shoulder. Then, she picked up Astrid and put the Sewaddle on the other shoulder. "Calm down, kay?"
Suddenly, a screech cut through the air and a blue and red furry pokemon darted in front of Allie. Before she could register what was in front of her, the pokemon leaped on Allie's head, making loud, screeching noises.
Valerie freaked out again and dashed away from the attacker. Astrid leaped off, glared at it for wasting her time, and fired a String Shot at it.
The pokemon fell off Allie, and she saw it was a tall, thin Weavile. The disgruntled pokemon tried to claw the web off his face and glared at Astrid.
"Hey-Weavile!"
The store owner ran up to the Weavile and helped him get the web off. "Sorry," he apologized. "There's been somethin' stealing from the shops, so I got my cousin to let me borrow his Weavile to use as a guard."
Allie nodded, already trying to get far away from the Weavile, who was still glaring at Allie.
"...So anyway, I have to apologize. Here, have something from my store!"
"What?" Allie shook her head. "Sorry, I really couldn't..."
"I insist!" The shopowner took something from his shelf and gave it to her. Allie looked down and saw it was a shiny Pokeball keychain. "No, I really coul-"
The store owner already shoved the keychain in her hands and waved her off. Shrugging and sighing, Alli put it on her bag and went to go find the Pokemon Center.

---

After Allie finally tumbled into the Pokemon Center, she had already heard a lot about this thief, and had been already been attacked by another guard pokemon. (Good thing this store owner didn't offer her a tacky souvenir.) She healed her pokemon and walked back out. Valerie started complaining, and Allie sighed.
"Ok, we'll go get something to eat."
Allie spotted a cafe, and ordered some poffins and a sandwich. While the trio was eating, Allie looked through her bag and made sure her stuff was still there.
Astrid got a mischievous look on her face, and snuck up behind Valerie. Shen she was right behind her, Astrid leaped in the air, screaming.
Valerie screamed with her and ran off faster than Allie thought was possible on those tiny legs. Scooping up a still snickering Astrid, Allie ran after her. Valerie finally ran out of steam at the docks. Allie caught up to her and scolded the Natu.
"Valerie, you can't keep doing that. What if you got lost?"
Valerie shrugged and leaped on Allie's shoulder. Seeing that the problem was resolved, Allie walked along the road, looking at the services that the shop owners provided. Allie was even more impressed at a man who claimed he could not only identify pokemon footprints, but could also read your pokemon's bond with the trainer by just studying the print.
"Huh, cool. I would like him to do that to us."
The man was attracting quite a crowd, and Allie got in line. When it was finally her turn, Allie reached into her bag for her money.
Only to find she didn't have her bag.
Allie gasped. She must have left it at the cafe-and what if someone stole it?
Allie sprinted back to the cafe. She sat at table five; and her bag wasn't there. She looked at all the tables, and asked the waiter, but all he could say was that he didn't see it and assumed Allie took it with her. In panic, Allie ran around the entire block, trying to find it. After a long time, she faced her pokemon.
"What am I going to do?!"

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 6 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

It was a calm afternoon as Hunter was enjoying his meal at a local cafe. Aipom and Tyrogue were out of their pokeballs and were enjoying some of the "gourmet' PokeChow that the cafe apparently offered. Hunter looked around nonchalantly, examining some of the Pokemon that were littered all around the cafe, but there was nothing that looking too intimidating or worthy of a challenge from him. After the waitress returned with his check, Hunter returned Tyrogue back to his pokeball as Aipom resumed his normal position on his shoulder. Just as he was exiting the cafe, a distressed looking girl, who he recognized had been sitting in the table in front of him, dashed through the door and asked a waiter something before running out.

Thinking none of it, Hunter made his way out of the restaurant, examining the scene as he put his sunglasses on; the sun was beaming rather brightly in his eyes. Looking around for something to do, Hunter headed off in the direction of the beach. If he couldn't find anything, he could always enjoy the beach. As he walked down the street, his gaze going from right to left as he examined the shops and venues, his eyes caught on a girl, the same girl from the cafe, in fact, as she rested against a wall, panting heavily. Deciding to exert his position as a gentleman, he approached the girl cautiously as her two Pokemon gave him a weary eye.

"Excuse me," Hunter said as he approached the girl, "But is something the matter? I couldn't help but notice the large commotion you started in the cafe, and right now it looks as if you just ran a mile."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 6 2011, 01:42 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

"Omyarceusomyarceusomyarceus"
Allie was literally freaking out, but in a much more silent, ladylike manner then what anyone else would define as "freaking out." Her hands were fiddling with strands of hair, and her eyes were darting everywhere, trying to spot her bag. Valerie was looking at her worriedly, and Astrid was rolling her eyes, like it was Allie's fault that she left her bag at the cafe (which it sorta was) and now she would like to just walk away like she didn't know her.
Allie panicked some more. What if-
Wait, a boy just walked up to her. He asked her a question.
"Excuse me,but is something the matter? I couldn't help but notice the large commotion you started in the cafe, and right now it looks as if you just ran a mile."
He didn't know half of it. Wait... how did he remember her? She worked hard on her appearance and demeanor to try to make herself as forgettable as possible.
Allie looked up and realized she had been thinking for a couple minutes, and the boy looked quite impatient. Astrid slapped her forehead with her tail.
"Uh... oops. Anyway, um..." Think before you speak, Allie. "Um, I lost my bag. If you've seen a yellow bag somewhere with a pokeball keychain...could you tell me where it is?" Allie paused. "If not... don't worry yourself."

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 6 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #4

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Nate had arrived at Port Barley only a few hours ago from now. The journey from Johto to Furoh was a long one, but hopefully it would be all worthwhile. Nate had decided to heal his two pokemon Illusion and Buff and had noticed that even in the Furoh Region the Nurse Joy's all looked exactly the same. Nate still wondered why they all looked exactly alike. Nathan was now inside a relatively quite cafe now getting something to eat and drink. He enjoyed his meal and looked around at his surroundings.

Nate finished his meal and left not a spot on the plate of his food. What a pig Nate had been. Nate opened up his large backpack which was still on his back. He grabbed out his wallet, but before he could open his wallet to get money out to pay for his meal he had noticed something peculiar. The girl that had been sitting on table five had rushed back into the Cafe and was panting, she looked very worried. She asked the waiter, and he was no help as she panicked and rushed back out of the Cafe.

Nate payed for his meal and tipped the waiter as he placed his wallet back inside his backpack as he zipped it back up. Now Nate was ready to keep going on his new journey in the Furoh Region. But something still had Nate puzzled, the girl who had been sitting at table five was now rushing around Port Barley like a chicken without it's head. She was going to ware herself out very soon is what Nathan thought. But then he noticed the girl leaning against a wall not to far away from where he was. But now, there was a guy over their with her.

Nate couldn't help himself but push himself into the situation that was going on as he walked over to the very panicky girl and saw the guy trying to calm her down and ask if she needed help. Nate didn't know that if he walked over to her it would entail him helping her. Oh well, Nate had time to kill in this new region and it probabally was a better option to help out this girl who had been searching for a bag that she owned. Nate intruded the conversation the guy and the girl were having as he said,

"Excuse Me, I couldn't help but notice you seem to have lost something. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Nate had said what he had just said in a very sophisticated manner as he was surprised he still knew how to speak in that type of manner. Now Nate was wondering whether the girl would tell Nate to go away or if she would ask for help. But Nate also had another thing on his mind. Who was the other guy standing across from him that was previously talking to the girl. What did he have to do with the situation.

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 6 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

The girl panicked even as she spoke. "Um.... Um, I lost my bag. If you've seen a yellow bag somewhere with a pokeball keychain...could you tell me where it is?" She paused. "If not... don't worry yourself." Hunter leaned back and thought, now that he thought of it, he did vaguely remember a... Suddenly, Hunter was jerked forward as he was smacked in the shoulder. He turned around, ready to pound someone as he saw a boy, who appeared to be a little younger than him. The kid sported flamboyant green hair and had an uneasy grin across his face.

"Well, excuse me for getting in your way," Hunter said, rubbing his shoulder as he stepped to the side so the kid could speak to the girl. When he was done speaking, Hunter chimed in, "So as I was about to say, before this goon decided to barge in, was that I vaguely remember someone coming to your table after you left and taking something from on the seat. I have no clue if it was a human or a Pokemon though. If you have already asked the staff at the cafe, then that can only mean one thing. That it was stolen."

Hunter looked off into the sky, deep in thought.. "They couldn't have gotten too far away. If we start looking now, then we might be able to find the culprit. Hunter thought again. "But there's lots of alley ways. This may be more challenging than I thought."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 6 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

Oh dear, now there were two of them. Well... since they were helping, they probably weren't that bad. But then again, she would have to work even harder to seem social.
"Uh... ok," Allie shrugged. After a long pause, she added, "Thank you."
When all three trainers, plus Allie's pokemon, searched the alleys, Allie couldn't help thinking that maybe no one stole her bag and that they were jumping into conclusions. This was further confirmed when all three of them asked around about Allie's bag, or anyone with a bag of that description. They had combed through a little less than half the port and still had not found her bag. Allie was flattered that the two people she just met on the street would stick with her this far, but she still had not worked up the courage to talk to them. Finally, after urging from both Valerie and Astrid, Allie decided to bring up a conversation.
"Um...soooo..." Allie struggled to think of something. "...Both of you are trainers?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 7 2011, 03:37 AM
Post #7

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Nate was just trying to help the girl out, now he had heard her say the bag is yellow and has a pokeball key-chain. Now Nate knew what he could help her by looking for it. But then the boy next to him called Nate a goon, then the arrogant guy bumped straight into Nate. He didn't seem to happy with Nate, but that didn't worry him. Actually it didn't worry him at all. Nate quickly got over the whole situation as he listened to the guy who didn't look much older then him as he exclaimed that something had entered the Café after she had left and had stolen her bag. Nate didn't happen to see what or who it was either. So this situation in trying to find the missing stolen bag was going to be a tough one.

Nate had watched many movies before, and when most people steal things they don't make it very far away from the scene of the crime. Nate still didn't understand why they wouldn't hot tail their way as far away as possible. But this thief could be human or pokemon. No one knew, or at least not at the moment. Then the older guy said that they could most likely find the culprit if they searched the alleyways. That was a good thought, but it was also smart to search Port Barley for anything like a clue or anything remotely connected to the case of the crime they were trying to solve.

Nate was imagining in his head a title for the situation they were in 'Theft of Female Trainer's Bag at Port Barley. Are you Safe?'. Nate could imagining the news saying that in their report or being the title of the one of the pages in the Port Barley paper. Nate snapped out of his thinking span as he wondered why he was thinking of something as random as that at this time and situation. The girl thanked Nate and the older guy for helping her. It wasn't a problem for Nate.

As a team Nate and the other two people were searching alleys, unlucky they didn't find any clues or the culprit or even the bag. Nate wondered if the bag was really stolen or if it had just been left on somewhere like the ship to Port Barley. Anything was possible. After asking around the people within the vicinity of Port Barley whether they had seen the bag, they got blatant 'No's'. There was no luck for any of them for searching for the bag at this point of time. Luckily it wasn't going to get dark very soon, which meant it would mean more time to search for the missing bag.

The team of three had ventured only a small sector of Port Barley and hadn't made any progress or gained any luck. Luckily there were three people searching for the bag or it may take three times longer then it would take for one person to find it. Nate looked at the girl as she broke the silence between the three of them and asked if they where trainers. Now Nate could see that the girl was either a trainer, co-ordinator or Pokeathlete as she had her pokemon with her. Nate looked at the girl trainer and then looked at the other guy and said,

"Well, I'm Nate Packerman from the Johto Region. To answer your question, I am a Trainer. But I am still only new to this Region. May I ask for your names and what profession you would like to follow in this region?"

Nate was trying his best to make a good impression on the two as he grabbed Illusion, his Zorua's pokeball off the creatively designed pokeball holder he made that was attached to the side of his bag. Nate grasped onto the ball with his finger as he waited for an answer from the two as they kept searching Port Barley in the mild weather. It wasn't to hot or cold at the moment and was mid-afternoon by the looks of it. Nate could have easily looked at the time on his watch, but he was to lazy and was more intrigued to listen into the other two and keep searching.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 7 2011, 06:57 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

"Uh...I'm a Coordinator. This is Valerie, and this is Astrid." Allie gestured towards her two pokemon. Valerie was gliding up in the air to try to spot anyone further away, but drifting back down after a couple seconds. Astrid didn't seem to be helping at all, just scuttling around, seemingly bored.
The sun was setting slowly, and all three trainers were getting bored. Finally, Allie spoke up again.
"It's getting dark, and searching more won't help now. Thing'll probably get better tomorrow...and...um...I already got a room at the Pokemon Center, so it's ok."
Saying good by to both of them and thanking them, Allie picked up Valerie and Astrid and walked back to the Pokemon Center.
Allie was thinking the entire time Valerie and Astrid were arguing. For her first time in a while spending a lot of time with someone outside her family and having a conversation, it was a good start, in her opinion. Ok, so she said about three sentences in over three hours-ish, but again. Good start, baby steps.
But her bag; it was worrying that she couldn't find it. All her money (that wasn't stored in the PC), her pokeballs and potions, and some clothing was in there. Bad. But it would do no good to look for it in the dark because they wouldn't be able to see five feet in front of them soon. Finding herself in front of the Pokemon Center, Allie pushed the door open and let herself in.
Allie went up the stairs and into a large hallway where the rooms for trainers were. Finding her room at the end of the hall, Allie unlocked the door, closed it, changed, and flopped onto the bed.
---
"Naaaa...Naaaa....NATUUUUUU!"
The excitable little bird leaped on Allie's head and repeatedly jumped up and down on her trainer's face.
"Aaarrrgg...Valerie...!"
Allie groggily got up and brushed Valerie aside. "What is it?"
The little bird leaped towards the window where Astrid was, pointing her tail at it. Intrigued, Allie looked out the window.
A dark shape was stalking along the store roofs. All Allie could see was that it was for-legged and it had sharp-red eyes. The trio watched silently as the pokemon slipped inside an open window, and after a long time, came out with something in its mouth. The object caught in the moonlight, and it glinted. Allie gasped.
"This must be the thief those store owners were talking about!" Then, two and two came together. Allie faced her pokemon.
"What if the thief has my bag!"
Valerie leaped up and down, like "Oh-em-gee yes!" and Astrid rolled her eyes like "Duh, do you think we woke you up for nothing?"
Allie quickly dressed and grabbed both her pokemon. They tiptoed down the hallway and down the stairs, where another Nurse Joy, a different one, stood for night shift. However, this one looked quite tired as she sleepily made coffee, and Allie ran by her without the nurse noticing.
The cool night air drove out the last of the sleepiness in Allie's eyes, and she and her pokemon snuck along the alleys, trying to find the building the thief was at.
Allie ran out of another alley, and took a sharp turn, and immediately bumped into someone. "Sorry, but I got to-" Allie looked up and realized that the person she bumped into looked familiar.

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 9 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

The other boy introduced himself as Nate Packerman from the Johto region. "To answer your question, I am a Trainer. But I am still only new to this Region. May I ask for your names and what profession you would like to follow in this region?" The girl, who stepped up first, oddly didn't say her name, but rather just introduced her Pokemon after saying she was a coordinator. When she finished, Hunter stepped forward. "My name is Hunter Price. I come from the Johto region as well. This is my Aipom." He pointed to his shoulder, where Aipom grinned. "I also have my Tyrogue in his Poke... What the hell?" Hunter reached for the fighting type's Poke Ball, but much to his despair, it was not there.

"No... no..." Hunter said, taking his backpack off and going through the pockets as fright overcame him. Did he drop the PokeBall? Did someone or something steal it? "I...I'm sorry, I have to go!" Hunter panicked, as he turned around and started sprinting down the street in search of his PokeBall. He started retracing his steps as best as he could, growing even more worried with each turn.

Just as Hunter was about to loose hope, a shadowy figure racing across the rooftops caught his eye. And was that... It had a PokeBall in its mouth! With no other hope, Hunter gave chase after the creature as it navigated through the alley way. Hunter was only a short distance away... he was about to catch up, when suddenly he ran straight into a wall. A wall in the form of a teenage girl. But this girl looked familiar.... She was the girl from before! Hunter helped her to her feet and, in between breaths, said, "That Pokemon!" He paused to take a breath as he pointed at the rooftop. "I think it has my PokeBall. It has Tyrogue!" Not waiting for her, Hunter took off in the direction that the Pokemon was heading.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 10 2011, 01:04 AM
Post #10

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

The girl who had lost her bag didn't answer Nate's question directly, she forgot to tell Nate and the other guy her name. But she told them both everything else about her like details like being a Co-ordinator, she pointed to her Natu named Valerie and her Sewaddle known as Astrid. The girl seemed bummed that she had lost her backpack but had decided that she was going to go get some rest at her accommodation at the Pokemon Center. Nate could see it was getting dark quickly now, and he had nowhere to stay.

Before they all walked off, the other guy introduced himself as Hunter, he was a trainer from the Johto Region, he had an Aipom and then. Hunter went to show Nate and the other girl his Tyrogue but noticed that it's pokeball had gone. Before Nate could speak to Hunter again he started running off, but quickly before he had apologized. The other girl had already headed to her accommodation as Nate was left alone. He wondered why the supposed thieves had been stealing from everyone else but Nate. At least they hadn't stolen anything from him so far, so he kept a grin on his face.

Nate was alone and dusk was creeping ever closer as he realized he would have to find somewhere to rest the night. Nate could see small hotels that had a 'No Vacancy' sign, and Nate didn't want to sleep in the Pokecenter, that would be weird for him to stay next to other people other then his friends and family. Oh well, Nate liked his privacy. He started to walk down to the wharf as he sat down with his feet hanging off the edge. Still in his hand was Illusion. He looked down at the ball with a smile thinking back to the memory within his brain from when he had caught the Zorua.

Nate enjoyed the sun set as night set in, he had to admit watching the sun go down was a magical experience and was well worth the time. Nate grasped onto Illusion's pokeball as he reached around to the pokeball holder on the side of his backpack and was going to grab Buff's ball with is free hand. 'Nooo!' Nate yelled, he looked around and saw that Buff's pokeball was no longer in the pokeball holder. It must have fallen out or the more likely case seeing from the events that had gone on in Port Barley so far. Stolen. Nate's second pokemon Buff the Aron's pokeball was not where it was supposed to be as Nate jumped up and knew he had only finished talking to the two other trainers, Hunter and the other girl and then walked to the wharf.

Nate backtracked his steps from the wharf exactly back to where the other two trainers and himself had been standing and conversing. Unluckily for Nate, he found nothing. There was no luck at the moment for anyone who had stuff that was dear to them that had suddenly gone missing. Nate held onto Illusion's pokeball as he couldn't let it get stolen either. Nate twisted and turned his head around as he tried to look around Port Barley. Looking on the ground didn't work, so Nate looked up higher. Before he could point a finger in astonishment he had noticed there was a shadow running atop a roof gutter with a shining object in it's mouth. Nate ran after the shadowy figure as he tried to get a better view of the item the figure was holding. As Nate neared the building the shadowy figure was running across he had noticed the item it had in it's mouth was a pokeball.

'That gosh darn thief has my pokeball with it' is the only thought running through Nate's mind. Nate looked back to ground level as he noticed two figures familiar. It was Hunter and the other girl who he was going to call No Name for now. Why where those two out at this time of night talking to each other. Was there something going on between the two... Nate didn't know, nor did he care as he bypassed them and ran straight into the alley way that the thief had ran on the house. It was his only option at this time as he concentrated on trying to get his pokemon back from the thief.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 10 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

Allie ran after the boy, and hoped he was at least a half-decent trainer, because the thief was obviously a pokemon. The two trainers, plus Allie's pokemon, ran through alleys and leaped over fallen trashcans and litter chasing after the unknown thief.
Suddenly, a rush of green darted past them, and Allie recognized the other boy and his ridiculously colored hair. He ran off in the direction of the thief.
It seems like all of us are chasing after that thing. It has a lot to answer for. Allie mused as she jumped over a fallen trash can with her pokemon. Valerie flew ahead of Allie, while Astrid, out of breath scuttling along on her tiny legs, crawled up Allie and perched on her shoulder.
Finally, when all three of them were out of breath and heaving for air, Allie saw the pokemon go through a boarded up window in an abandoned building. Allie ran over and peered through, but it was too dark to see through. With her pokemon and the boys' help, Allie wretched off the top board. However, the hole wasn't big enough for Allie yet, let alone the others. After a long time, they were able to take the last board off to reveal a hole just wide and tall enough for all of them to crawl through.
Allie coughed as she finally was able to get through the hole. Man, this place was dusty.
Then Allie looked up.
And saw a pairs upon pairs of red eyes, and she screamed and leaped back. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she realized the eyes belonged to a huge Persian, and the smaller ones, Meowth.
By this time, everyone had gotten through the hole, and was staring at the group of felines, who were staring back. Suddenly, the Persian lunged.
Valerie reacted fast; meeting claws with beak, and injuring the Persian, but getting scratched in the process.
The chaos started.
The Meowth all leaped, Allie counted roughly five, and scratched everything they came upon, which included Allie's sleeves.
"Valerie! Ni- no that won't work, Peck! Astrid, slow them down with String shot!"
Astrid shot a sticky web at the nearest Meowth, while, when the cat was trying to get it off, Valerie pecked its head with her beak. Another Meowth screamed and scratched Valerie with sharp claws, and the Natu whirled around and took revenge by pecking the Meowth's face unrelentingly.
Meanwhile, Astrid tackled into another Meowth and big down on its paw, hard. But a giant paw swept her aside and Astrid looked up to find the Persian. Astrid shot web at his face and scuttled away, but was met by another Meowth, with peck marks on its face. The Meowth bit Astrid, but was pecked again by Valerie.
Meanwhile, Allie was rubbing her forehead. Think, Allie, Think! Strategy!
She looked at the boys. "Which pokemon did you lose?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 10 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #12

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

Hunter was getting closer to the bandit when suddenly it climbed through a boarded window in an abandoned building. After several moments, Hunter and the girl. who where joined by the blockhead from before, Nathan, climbed inside the window. Before he even had time to adjust his eyes to the lack of light in the building, Hunter found himself amidst a battle with a Persian and its 5 Meowth henchmen. This would definitely be a challenge for the group. Just as Hunter was about to call out Aipom, he noticed the Persian place the party's stolen items in a cardboard box behind the Meowth gang. Suddenly, he had a brilliant idea. It might just be good enough to work...

"Aipom, let's do this!" Hunter cried out as the Monkey Pokemon jumped off his shoulder, almost in unison with the command. "Use Sand Attack on the Persian, then follow up with Fury Swipes!" Aipom charged up to the Persian, and kicked dirt up into its face before smacking it several times with his tail. "Now Aipom, use Agility and then Sand Attack again!" Aipom glowed a feint purple as his speed increased dramatically before using another Sand Attack, temporarily blinding. the Persian.

"Nows our chance! Run and grab that cardboard box!" The Monkey Pokemon nodded before speeding towards the box, and just as he approached it, was knocked away by one of the Meowths. "Aipom! Keep him busy!" Hunter said before running towards the box full speed. Before he knew it, a Meowth was on top of him as well, clawing at him while Hunter tried to do the best to cover his face. Suddenly, the Meowth was thrown off as a flash of green and purple, which Hunter recognized as the girl's Natu, collided with the cat. Zach got to his feet, aiming a nod of approval at the girl before picking up the box. He ran back over to where the rest of his party was located, taking the two PokeBalls and releasing his Tyrogue and Nathan's Aron.

"Alright you guys, my Pokemon are pretty strong, so I think they should take on the Persian. You guys get the Meowths!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 11 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #13

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Things were only just starting to spice up as Nate watched the thief enter an abandoned building. Hunter and the No Name girl had caught up to Nate as they arrived at a boarded up window. It was going to be a struggle to break their way in, but they would work on it. Nate and the other two started forcibly tearing board after board off the window until they were all snapped on the ground. Now their was an opening, which happened to be a crevice like window that the three could get through to try and rescue their stolen items.

Nate had entered a deep dark room, but his eyes suddenly hurt. It wasn't because of the dark, but because of the red gleaming eyes that seemed to be staring at the three people. As they moved closer Nate could recognize what the item thief was. It was a Persian and his five cronies of Meowth's. The feline like pokemon loved shiny objects, that's how Nate was working out why they would want to steal objects like the ones they had stolen. The no name girl's gold pokeball key chain, Nate's pokeball and whatever Hunter had stolen from him.

Everything was starting to turn into chaos as the no named girl with her Natu and Sewaddle started to take on some of the Meowth's. No sooner did Nate take his attention off that he had seen Hunter was stressing out thinking off plans to use against the pokemon. He was using very tactical moves against the enemies and had told Nate and the other girl to take the Meowth's while he took the Persian. Nate had no problem with that as he pointed his pokeball towards the ground and pressed the center white button on the sphere as it released a beam of red light shining towards the ground.

Out of the red shining light formed Nate's first pokemon, Illusion his Zorua. Nate was ready to take on these thieves and get back Buff. Before Nate could order Illusion some moves to fend off the thieves he had noticed Hunter had ran over to a crate, it had inside it pokeballs. Then he released his Tyrogue and something Nate saw was familiar. It was Buff, his Aron. Nate now felt more calm as he knew he had his second pokemon back and the battle was going to be more even as he watched Buff notice Nate and the little pokemon ran towards it's owner.

Buff arrived back and placed itself next to Illusion. Illusion looked happy to see Buff as they looked at each other with a smile. Now it was time for Nate to think what he was going to do, he didn't want to go ballistic-ally mental about his moves and tactics like Hunter was doing. Then again after watching the no named girls tactics it looked as though they were just throwing out moves like crazy and not taking the time to think. Nate closed his eyes as he thought off moves to use against the two Meowth's he was going to take on.

Nate knew what stratergy he was going to use now. Nate opened his eyes to see to his astonishment, both Meowth's had came up to Illusion and Buff and started to violently scratch them with their feline claws. After their relentless first attack they ran back over to cover near the Persian and other Meowth's. These pokemon weren't going to be easy to beat, they knew what situation they were in and they knew what they had to do about it. Fight. Nate felt he was stupid for taking so much time to think off attacks, let alone closing his eyes to think deeper on strategies. Nate then pointed finger towards the two Meowth's and said to his pokemon

"Illusion. Use Leer on the left Meowth, and then follow it with Faint Attack. Buff, Use Iron Defense and follow it up with Headbutt on the Right Meowth!"

Nate was playing strategically in this battle. Nate believed stratergy and a good trainer was the key to winning battles. First, using moves that either raised your own pokemons stats or lowered your enemy's stats, and then following it up with an offensive move that can catch the enemy of guard. Illusion and Buff stood in their respective spots as Illusion's eyes started to glow a very bright red while Buff had closed her eyes and was strengthening her body to create another layer of defense. Then as soon as Nate blinked his eyes, he had noticed Illusion had shot a very bright red beam of light at the left Meowth as it connected with the cat pokemon's eyes and caused it to go blind for a few seconds.

Both pokemon's first moves had been implemented now as Nate could see Buff had finished using Harden and raising it's defense while Illusion had lowered the left Meowth's defense. Quickly both of Nate's pokemon started to run along the ground, the only difference between the two was that Illusion seemed to be fading in and out every few seconds. It was a very tricky move that Nate couldn't understand how a dark type pokemon like Zorua could pull off. Zorua then shocked the left Meowth by tackling it by using Faint Attack. Nate smirked as he looked at one of the few thieves and felt no sorrow after knowing what they had done to him. Then Buff charged like a bull straight towards the right Meowth as it implanted it's body straight into the Meowth sending it flying backwards into a nearby crate. It was a joyous result for Nate as he felt happy after watching his two pokemon succeeded with their moves, now all he hoped was that the other two were fairing well in the battle.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 11 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

Allie looked around, and the only words that she could use to describe this scene was "Strategic Chaos" . The two boys had gotten their pokemon back, a Tyrogue and an Aron, and were fighting impressively. The boy with the Aipom and Tyrougue was taking on the Persian all by himself, which was a relief because Allie was sure she would crack under the pressure of fighting such a powerful pokemon.
However, one significant thing bothered her. Here were these trainers fighting with such style and strategy, while the coordinator of the bunch was firing off random, superficial attacks at the Meowth, who were quickly getting back up and attacking with greater ferocity because of their wounds. In comparison to these trainers, Allie was a ten year old again, screaming random moves with no strategy.
This would not do.
Allie rubbed her temples again. Astrid could do a lot of damage, but the Meowth were ganging up on her. Valerie was at a huge disadvantage because the only move that would do damage was Peck, as Night Shade would not work.
But wait... the Meowth didn't know that.
"Valerie. Fly up and Night Shade those Meowth in the flashiest, show-offy-est way possible."
The Natu didn't even doubt Allie's orders, that was her loyalty, as she shot up into the air and glowed purple. The shadows of the room were exaggerated, and shots of purple were flying towards the cat pokemon. The Meowth ran away from Valerie and Astrid, and hopelessly tried to dodge the purple darts.
One shadow hit a Meowth, but just went through it. This caused a number of confused looks from the pokemon.
"Astrid! String Shot!"
A particularly large web caught the Meowth by surprise and stuck them to the ground, rendering them unable to move.
Allie then stepped in and dragged all the Meowth into a corner and faced Astrid. "If they start chewing the web, just String Shot them again, Kay?"
Unlike Valerie, who didn't question a single order, Astrid tried to protest, but went back to spitting web at the Meowth. Allie really didn't want to hurt them, and it seemed like the wild pokemon would keep fighting until they got seriously injured.
"Uh, kay. Now, let's check on the Persian battle."

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 19 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #15

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Nate seemed to be going well so far, or at least that was what he thought. Nate looked over to see that Hunter had been battling strategically, just like Nate. Then Nate looked over to the girl with no name and saw she was just using random attacks. Nate wondered if she wasn't a trainer and was a Co-ordinator or a Pokeathlete. It was another thing Nate could think about while continuing to battle. The girl on the other side of the room had used stratergy as she got her Sewaddle to keep string shooting the two Meowth that she had been battling. She looked to have her sights on the Persian, it was the toughest pokemon in the room and wasn't going to be beaten easily.

Nate was going to let Hunter and the girl fight the Persian for now, or at least until the two Meowth's he was versing were KO'd. Nate wasn't worried about the battle, it was even for the moment. Nate could understand why the other two trainers were targeting the Persian, but Nate's head was telling him to battle what he has against him at the moment and then move onto the leader of the pack. Nate looked down at Buff and Illusion as he thought off different strategies to use in his next commands. Nate then looked over at the Meowth's as he knew exactly what he was going to use as he said to his two pokemon,

"Ok. Illusion, Use Fake Tears on the left Meowth and then follow up with Faint Attack on the right Meowth. Buff, Use Mud-Slap on the left Meowth and follow it up with Iron Defense."

Nate knew his tactics already, and this was his first Pokemon battle in the Furoh region. Nate had set out the attack so Illusion would lower the Left Meowth's special defense and then Illusion would use Faint attack on the right Meowth. Then Buff would use a special move known as Mud-Slap, which would damage the left Meowth with alot of force and then the Aron would again build it's defenses so it would be like versing a brick wall. All of the moves Nate has set had to work out in terms off him winning this battle, but that was still a fair way away from now.

Illusion's face looked sad as it pointed its body towards the left Meowth and started to cry. The clear tears flowed out of Illusion's little eyes as it was clearly visible for Nate to see that his pokemon was faking it. Nate couldn't help but smirk as he looked at the left Meowth who looked flustered at what was happening. Perfect timing. Buff had then hurtled mud from the ground as it went flying towards the left Meowth. The Mud-Slap attack flew threw the air as it connected with the Meowth and spluttered all of the feline pokemon's body, mainly it's eyes were covered with mud. Now the left Meowth looked to be extremely weakened as it had so far had it's accuracy decreased and it's special defense. The combo Nate commanded his pokemon to use had worked perfectly.

Nate started to smile as he knew the battle seemed to be flowing in his favor for the time being. Nate then looked at Buff as he saw the little steel type pokemon's body start to glow with a blue outline. What a wonderful coat of defense Buff had just gained as the blue outline faded away as the Aron's body briefly shined for a few seconds. Illusion was getting ready to use Faint Attack as it was bombarded by the left Meowth's claws as it had started to unleash it's Fury Swipes attack. It hit once, then twice, a third time, a fourth. Wow the Meowth was lucky to get four Fury Swipe attacks in as it scurried back to it's partner.

Illusion's body then started to fade away as it moved quicker then Nate could comprehend. Illusion had begun it's Faint Attack as the right Meowth tried to follow were the dark type pokemon was, but that was a challenge for both human and pokemon. Illusion then seemed to have disappeared right when it was next to the Meowth. Suddenly, the right Meowth went flying backwards as it was suckered punched by Illusion. Then Nate's first pokemon reappeared as it ran its way back to it's trainer. All of Nate's commands he had given his pokemon had worked out, but it wasn't over yet. The right Meowth hoped back onto it's feet as it looked angrier then before, it looked as though it was going to go for an attack. It wasn't. The right Meowth opened it's mouth as an earsplitting screech emitted from the pokemons mouth. Not only did the deafening screech hit both Buff and Illusion and lower their defense stat. It also deafened Nate as he threw his hands over his ears in pain. Nate knew the tow Meowth's he was battling were going to put up a fight, but this was more then he had expected.

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 25 2011, 02:16 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

Watching as the two other trainers took care of the Meowths, Hunter and his Pokemon turned their attention to the Persian, who was relaxing at the far end of the room. "Aipom! Use Fury Swipes! Tyrogue! Use Mach Punch!" Tyrogue sped forwards with blinding speed and threw a punch at the Persian, who easily side stepped the effort and sent the humanshape Pokemon crashing into a pile of cardboard boxes. Aipom followed behind, smacking at the Persian several times with its tail. The Persian, which seemed unfazed by the efforts, clawed at the monkey pokemon, causing Aipom to slide back several feet. Hunter displayed an uneasy smile; this would be tougher than he thought.

As his two Pokemon got back to their feet, Hunter assessed the situation. The type advantage and speed provided by his team were overpowered by the brute force of the Persian. Maybe he'd have to start using a technical strategy. "Aipom! Use Sand Attack! Tyrogue! Helping Hand!" The two sprung into action; Tyrogue clapped his hands together while Aipom kicked up dirt in the face of the Persian. "Now, Mach Punch and Tackle!" Hunter's squad attacked the Persian, hoping to capitalize on the Sand-Attack, but the efforts were futile as once again the Persian avoided the attacks, dodging Tyrogue yet again and clawing at Aipom sending him crashing into a wall. As the dust cleared, a fainted Aipom was all that remained.

So Tyrogue was all that remained. Hunter sighed; there was no way he could win. He couldn't even beat the Persian with 2 Pokemon. He shook off the thought and started to think again. He would have to win this with speed. "Tyrogue! Mach Punch!" His Pokemon ran towards the Persian, striking it with a powerful punch before being smacked back by the cat Pokemon's tail. "Again!" Once again Tyrogue charged, but the Persian just barely avoided the efforts, sending Tyrogue into the pile of boxes once again. Suddenly, a bright glow emerged from the boxes, seizing all the fighting in the room as everyone blinded their eyes. When the light submerged, Hunter's Tyrogue stood there no longer, but rather a Hitmontop. "Hitmontop!" he said, as he spun around on his head.

"Alright, you evolved!" Hunter whipped out his PokeDex and scanned his newly evolved Hitmontop. "Hitmontop," the PokeDex chimed, "the Handstand Pokemon. It fights while spinning like a top. The centrifugal force boosts its destructive power by ten. Known moves... Revenge, Rolling Kick, Focus Energy, Pursuit, Mach Punch, Tackle, Quick Attack, Triple Kick." Hunter thought about his Pokemon's newly acquired move arsenal, pointing out the new Triple Kick, Revenge, and Rolling Kick, all fighting moves. "Alright Hitmontop, use Triple Kick and then Revenge!" Hitmontop spun towards the Persian, kicking it three times in the mid-region. The Persian struck back with a frenzy of swinging claws, which Hitmontop returned the favor with a Revenge kick to the head. "Nice work Hitmontop!" Hunter just might be able to win this battle, with Hitmontop's extended move arsenal. "Let's keep doing that! Use Rolling Kick!" The Pokemon jumped in the air, performing a barrel roll and kicking the Persian on top of the head, causing it to crumble to the ground. After a moment, the Persian got back to its feet. This would be a tough battle for Hitmontop.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 29 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

Wow! Evolution! Funny how the first evolution she witnessed wasn't her own pokemons', but there was no complaining with a sight like that. Well, he was covered in boxes, but it was still cool.
Allie was distracted by a screech of a Meowth. Then, it was pecked in the side of its head by Valerie.
The two pokemon smashed into each other, but Valerie finally overpowered it and the cat pokemon fainted.
Yeah. One down, like, a million to go. Who knew these guys were so resilient?
Allie took a deep breath.
"Fine. Come over here guys."
Both of her pokemon hopped a little closer, still battling various Meowth that escaped from Astrid's web.
"Um... good enough. I've got a plan. Valerie, you peck a Meowth to taunt it and distract it. Then, Astrid is gonna sneak up from behind and bug-bite it, kay?"
The two pokemon nodded, and Astrid finished off her Meowth with a good tail-thwack. Then, she snuck up on Valerie's Meowth and bite down on its tail. Hard. Meowth screamed and Astrid flung the light-weight cat in the air, and then, it crashed into the ground. Allie walked over and checked, and confirmed it was out cold.
They repeated the procedure with all the Meowth, with varying results. The most embarrassing was when Astrid attempted to throw an overweight Meowth into the air and tripped over all her feet.
Soon, the Meowth were done for (and Mr-Green-Hair was done, hopefully) and Allie began to wonder why they had trouble with them in the first place. It just needed a bit of organization and teamwork.
Maybe the other guy needed help.
One look over there confirmed this. She ran over with her pokemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Nov 30 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #18

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Nate just watched something extraordinary. Hunter's Tyrogue had evolved into a Hitmontop after taking a beat-down from Persian. Now Hunter was turning the tables on the Persian and making sure the battle was going to be hard fought. Nate could see the battling passion within Hunter's eyes and could tell he had to have a goal in the Furoh region, whether it be to become the Pokemon Master or just something else. Nate was getting ready to finish off the battle with the resilient Mewoth's as he knew very well his two pokemon had been stacked with stat boosts and had weakened the opposing Meowth's stats and Health.

Nate knew exactly what stratergy he was going to use to finish of the two feline pokemon, but before he had time to command his moves to his pokemon he had noticed something was going on. The girl had already finished her battle with the Meowth's she had been versing with her pokemon, now she was running towards Hunter and Nate. She was most likely going to help out. Nate felt cocky and knew he didn't need help as he beat the girl to the punch as she looked ready to command attacks to eliminate the Meowth's Nate had been versing. Nate then calmly looked at the last two Metowth's and said,

"Ok, Illusion finish off the left Meowth with Faint Attack and then follow it up with Fury Swipes. Buff, You finish the right Meowth by using Headbutt, then follow it with Metal Claw."

Nate finished his completely offensive-attack related commands to his pokemon as he watched his pokemon kick the plan into action. Illusion started to faintly disappear as it kept disappearing and re-appearing at different points of the room until it reached the left Meowth. Then suddenly Illusion disappeared. Yet it was only for a few seconds as the pokemon suddenly re-appeared and tackled the Meowth. Illusion was now on top of the Meowth as it raised it's little claws up to the feline's face. It then started to ferociously swipe it's claws across the Meowth's face as it pounded it's claws four times across the Meowth's face. Illusion went back to were it had been standing before. Nate watched on as he saw no movement from the Meowth whatsoever.

Nate had a mental note. One down, One to go. Buff was about to start her rampage on the right Meowth. Unluckily for her, she had been halted by the last live Meowth. The Meowth had pre-anticipated after watching it's brethren fall into unconsciousness. Meowth raised it's claw high into the air as it pounced at Buff and vigorously swiped it's arm in a diagonal motion and scratched Aron's hard steel head. Funnily enough. Buff hadn't been hurt by the Scratch attack. The reason being because of it's healthy amount of defense that had been stat boosted. It all payed off now.

Buff put it's head down like a little bull as it started to run on all fours towards the last Meowth. Buff then rammed her head straight into the Meowth as it sent it in a rolling frenzy backwards. The Meowth layed on the hard cement floor for a few second before it struggled it's way to stand up. Buff didn't waste any time as she already arrived straight in-front of the Meowth as she raised her small hardly visible claws and started to whack them in a frenzy against the Meowth. After alot of pounding, the Meowth fell to the floor with a final thud. It was now over.

The only battle left now was Hunters. It was the Persian, the leader of the pack. Now, both the girl and Nate had finished their battle and could assist Hunter in his battle. Nate walked over with his pokemon to Hunter as he pre-anticipated that Hunter would tell them to leave the battle to him. He seemed like the more selfish, show-off type of person from what Nate had seen. Although, Nate could be horribly wrong about that as he happily smirked and flicked his green hair as he commended Illusion and Buff on the great battle they had fought.

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Nov 30 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

As Hunter looked to his sides, he saw both the girl and Nate wipe the floor with their opponents before both walking over to him. "Don't worry guys, I've got this. He's almost finished." Hunter smirked as he thought about his strategy. "Hitmontop! Use Focus Energy, and then Triple Kick!" Hitmontop's body glowed slightly as he increased his critical hit ratio, before charging forward at the cat pokemon. His feet of fury smacked the Persian on top of the head 3 times before it once again crumpled to the ground. It got up quickly and started to scramble away as Hitmontop cheered out loud. "We're not done yet! Use Pursuit!" Hunter wanted to get a little more revenge for the Persian stealing his PokeBall earlier. The fighting type spun over to the feline, giving it a roundhouse kick to the behind, sending it through a broken window and out of the abandoned shack.

"And that's all she wrote," Hunter said to himself as he turned to the other two. "Very impressive guys, I watched you guys battle a little bit." After some nods, followed by a pause, Hunter broke the silence by saying, "So, how about a celebratory dinner? It's on me!"

This post has been edited by Pinsir: Nov 30 2011, 07:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Absoleevee
post Nov 30 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #20

Gym Leader
Group Icon

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

ooc (click to show)

Allie grinned, but motioned for them to wait. She ran towards a couple crates and dug through them, finally coming up with her bag. The keychain was off, and Allie really didn't care where it was anymore, but everything was still there in her bag. Putting it back on her shoulder where it belonged, Allie went back to the group.
"Hm, thanks. Dinner sounds fine, let's get to that cafe."
---
When they finally squeezed out of the small entrance, it was already morning, and the sun was up. Allie looked at the cafe's small clock when they arrived. "Hey! It's 7:00 already!"
She turned to the boys. "We've spend hours fighting Meowth, just to get my bag. Well, originally." She looked at the boys' pokemon. "Still, thanks."
She felt a nudge at her feet and saw Astrid giving her an approving nod.
"Excuse me?"
Allie froze.
A girl with an Eevee was talking to Allie. "Uh, I just wanted to know what time it was."
Allie mumbled for a bit.
"Excuse me?"
She mumbled some more.
Astrid sighed and pointed to the clock. "Oh, thanks little Sewaddle! It's time for my boat to leave. Come on, Eevee!"
When the girl left, Astrid shook her head and pushed Allie towards the table.
That girl will never get over her shyness.
---
When they all ordered breakfast, Allie recovered from her shyness and asked the boys.
"We've spent that long in the building and I've never asked you-What are your names?"
They introduced themselves and she actually ended up contributing a bit to the conversation.
Maybe making friends isn't such a bad idea.

This post has been edited by Absoleevee: Nov 30 2011, 04:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:35 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.