Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Theft at Barley
Absoleevee
post Nov 6 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 92 619

P.A.N.E +Sewaddle

INFO (click to show)

I coulda' sworn we just passed this store...
Allie consulted the map of Port Barley again. She had been walking around with her two augmentative pokemon for over an hour and had still not discovered where the Pokemon Center was. This was pathetic, even Allie could admit that in her mind, but she blamed the fact that the people that ran this place didn't put the Pokemon Center in a clear place. Of course, it was, but she probably just missed it.
Astrid was teasing Valerie; poking her hard and darting out of the way right before the poor Natu turned around. Valerie squeaked and ran around, trying to find her assaulter.
"Valerie," Allie picked her Natu up and put her on her shoulder. Then, she picked up Astrid and put the Sewaddle on the other shoulder. "Calm down, kay?"
Suddenly, a screech cut through the air and a blue and red furry pokemon darted in front of Allie. Before she could register what was in front of her, the pokemon leaped on Allie's head, making loud, screeching noises.
Valerie freaked out again and dashed away from the attacker. Astrid leaped off, glared at it for wasting her time, and fired a String Shot at it.
The pokemon fell off Allie, and she saw it was a tall, thin Weavile. The disgruntled pokemon tried to claw the web off his face and glared at Astrid.
"Hey-Weavile!"
The store owner ran up to the Weavile and helped him get the web off. "Sorry," he apologized. "There's been somethin' stealing from the shops, so I got my cousin to let me borrow his Weavile to use as a guard."
Allie nodded, already trying to get far away from the Weavile, who was still glaring at Allie.
"...So anyway, I have to apologize. Here, have something from my store!"
"What?" Allie shook her head. "Sorry, I really couldn't..."
"I insist!" The shopowner took something from his shelf and gave it to her. Allie looked down and saw it was a shiny Pokeball keychain. "No, I really coul-"
The store owner already shoved the keychain in her hands and waved her off. Shrugging and sighing, Alli put it on her bag and went to go find the Pokemon Center.

---

After Allie finally tumbled into the Pokemon Center, she had already heard a lot about this thief, and had been already been attacked by another guard pokemon. (Good thing this store owner didn't offer her a tacky souvenir.) She healed her pokemon and walked back out. Valerie started complaining, and Allie sighed.
"Ok, we'll go get something to eat."
Allie spotted a cafe, and ordered some poffins and a sandwich. While the trio was eating, Allie looked through her bag and made sure her stuff was still there.
Astrid got a mischievous look on her face, and snuck up behind Valerie. Shen she was right behind her, Astrid leaped in the air, screaming.
Valerie screamed with her and ran off faster than Allie thought was possible on those tiny legs. Scooping up a still snickering Astrid, Allie ran after her. Valerie finally ran out of steam at the docks. Allie caught up to her and scolded the Natu.
"Valerie, you can't keep doing that. What if you got lost?"
Valerie shrugged and leaped on Allie's shoulder. Seeing that the problem was resolved, Allie walked along the road, looking at the services that the shop owners provided. Allie was even more impressed at a man who claimed he could not only identify pokemon footprints, but could also read your pokemon's bond with the trainer by just studying the print.
"Huh, cool. I would like him to do that to us."
The man was attracting quite a crowd, and Allie got in line. When it was finally her turn, Allie reached into her bag for her money.
Only to find she didn't have her bag.
Allie gasped. She must have left it at the cafe-and what if someone stole it?
Allie sprinted back to the cafe. She sat at table five; and her bag wasn't there. She looked at all the tables, and asked the waiter, but all he could say was that he didn't see it and assumed Allie took it with her. In panic, Allie ran around the entire block, trying to find it. After a long time, she faced her pokemon.
"What am I going to do?!"

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Absoleevee   Theft at Barley   Nov 6 2011, 12:23 PM
Pinsir   It was a calm afternoon as Hunter was enjoying his...   Nov 6 2011, 12:42 PM
Absoleevee   "Omyarceusomyarceusomyarceus" Allie was ...   Nov 6 2011, 01:42 PM
Xpedential   Nate had arrived at Port Barley only a few hours a...   Nov 6 2011, 04:22 PM
Pinsir   The girl panicked even as she spoke. "Um.... ...   Nov 6 2011, 05:11 PM
Absoleevee   Oh dear, now there were two of them. Well... sinc...   Nov 6 2011, 06:30 PM
Xpedential   Nate was just trying to help the girl out, now he ...   Nov 7 2011, 03:37 AM
Absoleevee   "Uh...I'm a Coordinator. This is Valerie...   Nov 7 2011, 06:57 PM
Pinsir   The other boy introduced himself as Nate Packerman...   Nov 9 2011, 07:37 PM
Xpedential   The girl who had lost her bag didn't answer Na...   Nov 10 2011, 01:04 AM
Absoleevee   Allie ran after the boy, and hoped he was at least...   Nov 10 2011, 05:04 PM
Pinsir   Hunter was getting closer to the bandit when sudde...   Nov 10 2011, 07:11 PM
Xpedential   Things were only just starting to spice up as Nate...   Nov 11 2011, 12:30 AM
Absoleevee   Allie looked around, and the only words that she c...   Nov 11 2011, 06:21 PM
Xpedential   Nate seemed to be going well so far, or at least t...   Nov 19 2011, 08:36 PM
Pinsir   Watching as the two other trainers took care of th...   Nov 25 2011, 02:16 PM
Absoleevee   Wow! Evolution! Funny how the first evol...   Nov 29 2011, 05:36 PM
Xpedential   Nate just watched something extraordinary. Hunter...   Nov 30 2011, 01:36 AM
Pinsir   As Hunter looked to his sides, he saw both the gir...   Nov 30 2011, 02:48 PM
Absoleevee   ooc (click to showhide) Wait, who's Zach? Also...   Nov 30 2011, 04:21 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:27 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.