Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Sprite Dojo, Your place for Cards, Avvies, banners... Basically anything Derpy XD
Xeren
post Apr 17 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Pineapple Upside-Down cake, would you like some?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 130 606

My ultimate Team

First note, I may be a pro with somethings, but not everything. It something is not 110% satisfactory, please reply back or PM me and I will get everything sorted out.
Second note, I will be accepting workers, but not yet. I will once I get a bit too overwelmed (which may be never happy.gif )
And lastly, a list of things I do as a hobby, so basically, the crap I will do the best at:
Pokemon Cards, Trainer Cards, Avatars, Banners and moderately recolors.
I also will sometimes do modifications, but most likely I will suck at it. So dont get ur hopes up. XD

Here is most of my work:
My 3 favorite Pokemon Cards (made by me):

3 of the many trainer cards I have made:

The Denar trainer card uses the recoloration, and also the "popping out" effect for the pokemon

The older version of the Xeren card features a back to it, so that I could print it out on card stock.

The Mapping Mentara Banner I made:

A custom Xeren overworld sprite:

And a custom pokeball I call, the X-Ball:

And one of the many(approx. 10) towns I made

That is Eclipce City BTW

Here are the trainer card templates:

I know its not a very big list, but I will search for more to use.

How to request one
Trainer Card Requirements
A name, an ID No.(for some cards)
Pokemon, region, no. of badges, and other ect(like ribbons.)

Pokemon Card
a name, HP, attack(no. of eneries/pokepower/pokebody is required, 1-2 attacks) a Picture of the pokemon, a pic of what it evolves from, level, kind of card(DPPt HGSS RSE) Card type(Fire, Leaf, Water), evolution(stage 1, 2, basic, prime, lv. X) Weakness, resistance and retreat cost, pokemon's description, and the illustrator can be you, or me. Plus, if you want to be one of the first, I could... Experiment with your card to make it look more real(I.E. also post the template for card backs so you can print it out, Ratity ect.)

Avvie
A description, maybe a pic of what it will be a re color of( if you want a recolor) ect.

Banner
I cant do moving banners, a description, colors, text, text likeness(gothic, adventureous ect.) a link(if wanted)

So there you have it.

Other notes: If you want me to make a city, then the template is RSE FRLG, and nothing else, unless another template is provided. Also people have asked about me making them a card just like the Mapping Mentara Neo Force one(the orange and black one) and all I can say is this: If you want it, then it will take a prolonged time to finish it, because I used it from someone else, and I had to completely take everything from that and it took forever to get.

This post has been edited by Xeren: Apr 17 2011, 08:55 PM

--------------------
My quizzes, banners, ect. (click to show)

Click on them. I bloody dare you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

uking94
post Apr 23 2011, 06:54 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 115 600

Emerald team

please, don't EVER save anything as .jpg, it distorts the image and .png or .gif are much better for sprites. just giving advice

--------------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
COMING SOON!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:42 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.