Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

427 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What grinds your gears!?, GPX Related Only
Coquelicot
post Jan 1 2011, 05:29 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 552

Active Squad

Foggy weather...proper interactions are nearly impossible...
tasks such as getting a pokémon at a stupidly high level in explorations with a time limit....

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 1 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #22

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

The people who expect things to be handed to them annoy me just as much as the people who say that everything is too easy. Asking for help or something is one thing, but when they say "omg, 6k total clicks, that's way too many, lower it so i can do it 2 plz" or when someone says "lol 50k clicks rly u can get that in a day dont be baed"... They're equally bad. When people are at either end of the spectrum... >_> A lot of times on the forums, it seems like middle ground doesn't even exist.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 104 287

Active Squad

I have to agree with Mebu on her statement, though lately the mobile GPX+ site hasmade it easier for me to interact more with people -- and get interactions in return. Still, lucky that I actually got an i-4 as a birthday present last December, otherwise I'd be pretty screwed.

I was never good at Mass Clicking with a computer.

Something that doesn't grind my gears, but does make me lol, was watching a person said they used 3 stations to click. Mobile, PC and laptop. I'm still trying to figure out how. XDD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Horrible derp from my comp, delete please. XDD

This post has been edited by Rizu Chan: Jan 1 2011, 05:38 PM

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 1 2011, 05:41 PM
Post #25

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

QUOTE(Rizu Chan @ Jan 1 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Something that doesn't grind my gears, but does make me lol, was watching a person said they used 3 stations to click. Mobile, PC and laptop. I'm still trying to figure out how. XDD

Mildly guilty of that ^.^' but I tend to just use my Mac and my Netbook to click (My netbook loads slower than my Mac, but still gives me quite a few extra interactions). I did try it with my PC as well once but that didn't quite work for me >.> <.< having a mac and computer share a monitor and a keyboard is annoying to change ^.^'' (even if it is just a button and a knob to press/turn)

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Cloudy past
post Jan 1 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #26

Attracted 2 Aron
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 019

Aron Army

One clickers. Nah, ust Kidding, man that was a big deal though.

What really Irks me is people who think they're entitled to every egg, and if someone else gets "Their" egg from the shelter, its a big deal

--------------------

+Quote Post

Nyara
post Jan 1 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 894

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 1 2011, 02:08 PM) *
When people say something shouldn't be added to the site (like the new boxes for gen V pokémon) just because THEY don't need it.

THIS!

Also- people who add me to their Pal Pads, and never click back! I've actually stopped clicking the "Users Who Have Added Me" section most days, because the majority don't give any in return.

And random people PMing me asking me to breed/drop stuff for them, I'd had my Summer Swinub for less than a day before getting a "Breed me one!" PM. dry.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jan 1 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #28

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

The complete disregard for the help page...nuff said.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thankfully I've never gotten "BREED ME THIS PLZKTHNX!!!"PMs... But something that irks me is PMs of really idiotic questions.

I once got one about how many eggs I had from the Gen V, and after replying and asking why the person was all: "oh just wondering lolz!"

Made me want to bash my head against the monitor.

And I can understand dual clicking (I use mobile and laptop sometimes) but clicking with three stations just seems insane. Fun, but insane. XDD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jan 1 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #30

breathe
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

When people use "grinds my gears" and the like.
Also, foggy weather and lag.

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

Superbob
post Jan 1 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 547

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rizu Chan @ Jan 1 2011, 05:34 PM) *
I have to agree with Mebu on her statement, though lately the mobile GPX+ site hasmade it easier for me to interact more with people -- and get interactions in return. Still, lucky that I actually got an i-4 as a birthday present last December, otherwise I'd be pretty screwed.

I was never good at Mass Clicking with a computer.

The mobile site clutched out the 2 Christmas explorations for me. I <3 it. I can click stuff blindly while watching movies before I go to sleep.

Another little thing is when I get the message saying my pokemon hatched with an item tricking me into thinking I completed a shiny hunt.
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Something that irks me though: not being able to find items on the mobile version yet. >:
God knows how much faster my explorations would go if I could. XDD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 1 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cloudy past @ Jan 1 2011, 05:45 PM) *
What really Irks me is people who think they're entitled to every egg, and if someone else gets "Their" egg from the shelter, its a big deal

I saw quite a rude status message from someone on the Online List yesterday. "Whoever got my legendary, fuck you." I read that and thought, "What, really? It really sucks to miss your summon, but blame your luck, computer, internet, NOT the person who found the missed summon."

I really don't see the big deal about one-clickers, though. The only ones that ever annoyed me were the ones who insisted they'd full click later and never, even once, clicked more than one - basically taking advantage of people through lies. I don't really give a damn whether someone clicks back or not, and that makes it even more stupid for people to lie about it.

O, and another thing - when people bitch about whether someone clicks correct berry or not. Okay, I'd prefer if you only clicked the middle one that you'd turn on random berries, but it's not the end of the world if they don't. It's a website, and every berry gives experience. To complain about not getting the MAX experience out of EVERY click... I even saw one user who said that she makes a list of people who one click and she never, ever clicks them back. That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site. Grow up, people, really...

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
+Quote Post

Letan
post Jan 1 2011, 06:06 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

Every time I see something I don't have in either the Lab or Shelter, and I see that taunting 5/5 or 6/6 in the top of the page. I cry.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

TheEdgeOfForever
post Jan 1 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 997

Nuzlocke Team

It annoys me a little when I see complaining because they didn't get a "pure" egg, which means: not bred by anybody... I find it quite ridiculous but whatever its their call lol.

What really annoys me though is when I want to hatch an egg/finish a task and after the interactions are processed i'm left at 99% or like 999/1000 clicks in a task... 5 MINUTES MORE.

--------------------
Click me! I click back!

+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 1 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Active Squad

@Letan: I hate that, too, but it's usually because I get there by accident. I hate when I go to click my Poketch and accidentally click the lab and see an egg I want. sad.gif Otherwise, I avoid the Shelter and Lab like the plague when I have a full party.

@Edge: Aaaah, I hate that, too, especially when I just want to hatch my Pokemon before I go to bed, lol.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ugh, I hate that 99% thing.Once I saw it missing just ONE point, O.N.E., for it to hatch... For four out of the five eggs I had in my party. XDD

I wanted to die

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

Manah
post Jan 1 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #38

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Oh, and I don't understand people who only click eggs because they don't want to check out berry preferences. Seriously, clicking a random berry isn't any slower than clicking eggs. -_-2.gif

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Komatana
post Jan 1 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 70 518

Action Replay? Nahh

When I got only one Gen V egg left to complete the current bunch, and a new bunch is out.
lags too.

--------------------
I OWE KOMATANA!

+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 1 2011, 07:35 PM) *
Oh, and I don't understand people who only click eggs because they don't want to check out berry preferences. Seriously, clicking a random berry isn't any slower than clicking eggs. -_-2.gif

Now that's just silly. XDD
A berry is a berry, even if it doesn't give you max exp it's better than not getting any.

QUOTE(Komatana @ Jan 1 2011, 07:46 PM) *
When I got only one Gen V egg left to complete the current bunch, and a new bunch is out.
lags too.

Oh I know the feeling,I managed to /finally/ catch up now with all the eggs -- so working on leveling up Gen V Pokemons now. ^^
Until the next batch is out, then I'll be out collecting eggs again. XD

I hate the 500 error, especially when it's accompanied in the page by an 400 something one. X3

This post has been edited by Rizu Chan: Jan 1 2011, 06:49 PM

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

427 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.