Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Summon pass power glitch?
Akurone
post Jun 2 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100 068

Active Squad

Hey guys, I'd like to report a bug I just experienced. My ign is Akurone. I went to the store and purchased the summon time extender pass power around 4:35 PM PST, I then proceeded to the lab and used my enigma stone to summon my random legendary. I was able to refresh the lab twice before encountering 502 and 504 errors. Once I was able to get the page to load, less than 5 minutes after that, both my summon and pass power were gone. I know there's not a way to get the item back, but the loss of the pass power has me a bit concerned. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen. Any thoughts? According to the pass power stats only 10 people used it today, myself being one of them.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 2 2018, 10:51 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Short answer: You're misunderstanding how Summon Power works. It is working as intended. This is not a bug.

Long answer: How the process works is: You buy Summon Power. A 10-minute timer starts for you to summon something. If you don't summon anything in those 10 minutes, the power expires. If you do summon something, the power immediately ends and a separate 10-minute timer starts for you to find the egg. (This separate timer is not shown anywhere; you simply have to track it yourself.) If you haven't found the egg by the end of those 10 minutes, the egg becomes visible to anyone browsing the Lab; you can still find it if you're lucky, but anyone else may find it and grab it first.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.