Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[D/P] Rhyperior
LinkPrime1
post Jul 8 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Active Squad

Let's give this another whirl, shall we? EVs are just for filler, or whatever is off the top of my head, don't expect anything great

Rhyperior

Types: Rock/Ground

Bases-

HP: 115
Attack: 140
Defense: 130
Speed: 40
Sp. Attack: 55
Sp. Defense: 55

Abilities-
Lightningrod: In double battles, all electric-type moves are drawn to Rhyperior

Sold Rock: All "super effective" moves do less damage against Rhyperior

Moveset 1- Physical Sweeper

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
EVs: HP 8, Attack 252, Defense 248
Adamant Nature (attack +, sp. attack -)
-Earthquake
-Megahorn/Focus Punch
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm/Substitute

Your basic sweeping set, working off the amazing 140 base attack. Every move has atleast base 100 power, you're going to be hitting hard with this set. Earthquake because it's Earthquake, STAB is nice off a base 140 attack. Stone Edge for same reason. Megahorn is probably the strongest drawback-free move, and your heavy hitter when Stone Edge or Earthquake are not options. Hammer Arm if all-else fails, or you're going against Curselax that's already got a few up. Yes, your speed is going to go down, but with base 40 speed, you don't hyave much to worry about, you're going to go second anyway. Substitute works just as well, you're going to underspeed anything you're going against short of Dusclops. The 8 EVs in HP give you enough HP for 101 HP subs, and still have 1 HP left over for berry effects. However, since Rhyperior doesn't learn either Flail or Reversal, it's not so great in that sense. Focus Punch if you're using Substitute. You're still able to get the free Punch thanks to Substitute going up second, and with having more than 100 HP. I prefer the all-attacking set personally. Just watch out for anything special, you're going to go down quickly with base 55 Sp. Def.

Moveset 2- Physical Tank/Staller

Rhyperior @ Leftovers/Zoom Lens/Lax Incense/King's Rock/Chesto Berry
EVs: HP 200, Defense 200, Attack 108 (I'm pretty sure that works out to max EVs)
Impish Nature (defense +, sp. attack -)
-Stone Edge/Payback/Earthquake
-Toxic/Roar/Protect/Substitute/Double Team/Rest
-Roar/Toxic/Protect/Substitute/Double Team/Rest
-Protect/Roar/Toxic/Substitute/Double Team/Rest

I decided to mix thses two together just for sheer simplicity, since the two sets are so interlinked...and can be mixed to be very effective. Whole lot of options here. Mostly because Rhyperior has so many moves that can be oriented into different kinds of tanks. Leftovers for the HP recovery. Zoom Lens if you're paranoid about Double Team. Lax Incense if you're paranoid about Critical Hits. King's Rock to be more of a staller. Chesto Berry to be used with Rest. It all depends on what you want to do. I've only listed what I assume to be the most popular options. Stone Edge for STAB, Payback if you expect to be hit...a lot. Toxic makes it more Tankish, and is a consitent way to deal damage. This works hand-in-hand with Roar, toxishuffling works very well when done right. However, you're got steel types to look out for, which is why Earthquake is an option. Either way, you've got a hole. Pick Stone Edge, watch out for any steels that aren't called Skarmory. If you pick the probably more reliable Earthquake, it'll be a race to out-roar Skarmory. Protect to make more of a staller for Toxic to work its way. Substitute works off that monster HP, and can work to get a free toxic up. Double Team just to be annoying. Rest to be used with Chesto Berry, obviously. Rest and Leftovers is redundant...Just don't mix them. Attract is another option.

Moveset 3- Choice Band
Rhyperior @ Choice Band
EVs: HP 56, Attack 252, Defense 200
-Earthquake
-Megahorn/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang
-Stone Edge/Rock Blast/Rock Slide
-Hammer Arm/Brick Break

Not all that different from the Physical Sweeper set, huh? The point is to dish out as much damage as possible with a single move. Ice and Thunder Fang are also on Marco's sweeper set, so I figured to add them on there. I prefer Megahorn myself, but this is for reference, so might as well include everything. Rock Blast for sub-breaking, and can be fun to play with. STAB + 1.5x multiplier for Rock Blast? Fun stuff. Rock Slide if you're feeling lucky with flinches, though it's really not recommended since Stone Edge is stronger, and instead of flinch, it has a higher crit chance. Hammer Arm is for Snorlax and Blissy, but you've got the speed reduction. Brick Break is for the 2x against them, with no reductions. Also knocks out any Light Screens you may come across, if anyone even uses those anymore...

Marco's Physical Sweeper
Rhyperior@leftovers
Trait: Hard Rock
Nature: Adamant or Impish
EV's: 128 HP / 252 Att / 128 Def
- Earthquake
- Thunder fang
- Ice fang / Avalanche / Mega horn
- Stone Edge / Rock Cannon / Rock Slide / Rock blast

Thunder Fang for protecting against Water-Type Pokemons.
Ice fang, Avalanche, or Megahorn for prtecting against Grass-Type Pokemon(I would pick Ice Fang).
Stone Edge, Rock Cannon, Rock Slide or Rock Blast for STAB.

Other info-

EVs: Don't even bother with boosting the horrific Special Attack and Defense. Same with Speed. You're going to loose out in all 3 of those categories anyway, no point in throwing EVs away, and Adamant/Impish Natures are that more helpful.

Moves: A lot of hard-hitting moves that can be seen in the first set. Also a ton of options on the defensive side, even if they are just to annoy/stall. Rhyperior does it well with 130 base defense & 115 base HP. A mixture of the two would work well also. I only listed two sets there (one being very vague as it is) for you, the reader, to experiment. Lots of options, lots of results. Use what works for you.

Overall:

Rhyperior is a beast on the physical side, tank or sweeper, you can be assured that the job is going to get done. The high HP complements the low Sp. Def, and helps out the already amazing Def. Attack or defense, either way, you've got a winner.

Edit1: CB moveset & Marco's sweeper set

This post has been edited by LinkPrime1: Jul 8 2007, 06:27 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jul 8 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #2

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

A few thoughts on this article.

A; No Choice Band Rhyperior?
B; -Stone Edge/Payback/Earthquake
Stone Edge/Earthquake/Sleep Talk/Rest is the preferred set, not all that. Double Team is a bad move to use, because it solely relies on luck and you're wasting a moveslot. Stone Edge/Earthquake covers A LOT and gives double STAB.
C) Special Defense EVs ARE good for it if you're intending on using it with Tyranitar. I reckon you can try out Impish with 252 Atk / enough to get 401 HP (I THINK that's about 120 on 31 IVs) / rest in SDef works quite well. Solid Rock as the ability.

Nice article overall.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Marco
post Jul 8 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Active Squad

Try this:

Physical Sweeper
Rhyperior@leftovers
- Earthquake
- Thunder fang

Ice fang, Avalanche, or Megahorn for prtecting against Grass-Type Pokemon(I would pick Ice Fang).

That's my opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LinkPrime1
post Jul 8 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ikey @ Jul 8 2007, 04:37 PM) *
A few thoughts on this article.

A; No Choice Band Rhyperior?

Crap, knew I forgot something...

Stone Edge/Earthquake/Sleep Talk/Rest is the preferred set, not all that. Double Team is a bad move to use, because it solely relies on luck and you're wasting a moveslot. Stone Edge/Earthquake covers A LOT and gives double STAB.

Mhm, I wasn't sure. Double Team can be a pain, and it can work as a staller. I just listed what it had, and gave reasonings behind every move. I also like having Toxic on my tanks, it sacrifices a moveslot, but I doubt ANYONE would see it coming.

Physical Sweeper
Rhyperior@leftovers
- Earthquake
- Thunder fang

Half of those moves I didn't even know it used. Didn't even see them on the site I used for its movepool. Thunderfang is nice, but I'd rather switch out then attempt to take the water out, since most water moves short of Aqua Jet are special. Ice Fang is okay as well, for taking out grass types, but again, most grass moves are special (as far as I can remember). I'd rather have Stone Edge over Thunder Fang/Ice Fang, but that's just me. Megahorn does Ice Fang's job better, pretty sure both of them do not have 100% hits, but Megahorn has around 50 or so more base damage.

The final slot are a bunch of moves that further show Rhyperior's versitility. I forget what Rock Cannon does, but Stone Edge does both more damage than Rock Slide, and has the same hit % (maybe 5 less). Rock Blast is your sub-breaker.

I'll go ahead and add your set up there, and make a Choice Band set.
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jul 8 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Active Squad

What about my thing on Special Defense EVs noes.gif Also, Hammer Arm is fairly useless on Rhyperior, since it offers about the same coverage as Stone Edge (ie, Ice types and Earthquake takes care of Rock/Steel types more efficiently). Just throwing that out there.

Mhm, I wasn't sure. Double Team can be a pain, and it can work as a staller. I just listed what it had, and gave reasonings behind every move. I also like having Toxic on my tanks, it sacrifices a moveslot, but I doubt ANYONE would see it coming.
I reckon Milotic would be more reliable if you're going to be using Toxic at all, but the Restalk moveset should definitely have its own moveset thing and Sleep Talk / EQ / Stone Edge / Rest.

I forget what Rock Cannon does
Rock Wrecker or something? It's a Hyper Beam move.

For EV spreads, try these;

Set 1 - Adamant nature (Brave helps ensure 101 HP Subs, think about that)
If running Sandstorm; 252 Atk / 132 HP / 30 Def / 96 SDef
If not running Sandstorm; 252 Atk / 132 HP / 126 Def

Set 2 - Impish nature
If running Sandstorm; 120 HP / 252 Atk / 126 SDef
If not running Sandstorm; 120 HP / 252 Atk / 126 Def

Set 3 - Adamant nature

Set 4 - Adamant nature

So it uses the same EVs throughout most of them.. heh.

The only actual thing wrong with them is that they require knowledge of said Rhyperior's IVs to accurately formulate in-game.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tochukaso
post Jul 9 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #6

DO THE CACTURNE HUSTLE!
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 10

Active Squad

Sets are Ok.

NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER MAX DEF BEFORE HP.

On anything except those with like 500+ HP.

Change most sets to 252 HP/ 252 Atk or 252 HP/ 252 Def. Remainder in either Def or Atk respectively.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jul 9 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Active Squad

You realize that 252/252/6 EV spreads fail in most cases, right? >_> I'd expect someone like you to know this.

252/252/6 Spreads fail because they only benefit two stats, and not possibly going to benefit any other stats it's going to need. Sure, it works if you're running it on fast sweepers - like Porygon-Z, Infernape, and Salamence - but on something slow and Tanky like Rhyperior? No, you want a bit in everywhere. 252 Attack is a definite, but you'd want enough HP to get good, even, and consistent HP with Leftovers (or enough for 404 Subs), a good Defense, and a decent Special Defense after a Sandstorm boost. The basic 252/252/6 that you guys are using are not giving it that advantage.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tochukaso
post Jul 9 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #8

DO THE CACTURNE HUSTLE!
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

Active Squad

Of course. But in this case they don't.

Most of the time there would be no sandstorm. If you are using Rhyperior ON a sandstorm team, then yes, allocated EVs from Defense to SpD would be desirable.

Solid Rock isn't 1/3 reduction as was thought, but rather 1/4. Therefore, any way you place EVs, TTar will most likely fall to a special attack.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jul 9 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Active Squad

Not my full point. I said 252/252/6 EV spreads suck. I did recommend that it had Leftovers friendly HP, did I not? Then, put the rest in Defenses. That's what I said as for the EV spreads, and as an alternative (with Sandstorm, of course), you want Special Defense EVs. Some people on this forum just don't read the full post -_-;

Solid Rock was 1/4 from all I recall (Divide by 1.33333.. That's basically multiplication by 3/4). It's still not that bad, and he doesn't really get roasted by moves he's weak to either.

Oh, by the way, he takes 225% from moves he's 4x weak to, and 150% from 2x moves. Not bad, actually, and its better than the full-on 200(400)% you'd receive. That does well with his SDef boost, and I believe that's adequate. Plus, what's lightningrod useful for? Double battles? tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

boxchan
post Jul 13 2007, 04:43 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 88

Active Squad

Mention restalk Rhyperior somewhere. It should be one of the top options.
CBRhyperior should run ~ 160-180 speed [stat].

~8-24 Speed evs should be mentioned as another option for other setsif you want to beat other Rhyperiors.
+Quote Post

PKMN Trainer Red
post Mar 28 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 520

Active Squad

For your second set you might want to include less options. Also Double team is usually banned in competitive play so you should probably remove it from the set or mention it somewhere in the moveset description.
+Quote Post

Wastelander
post Aug 7 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #12

True king
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 552

The Runaways

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
-Earthquake
-Megahorn/Focus Punch
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm/Substitute

The Physical Sweeper Ryperior would work wounders in a double Pokemon battle if your other Pokemon knew Trick Room.

And why not change Leftovers with Focus Band/ Slash. Believe me, I've tried training a Rhyperior in the past for a team but its slow Speed was its weakness. irritated.gif

--------------------

Software engineer by day. Hermit writer by night.
nothing is impossible chasing a super hero on the run
+Quote Post

serviper2008
post Aug 7 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 566

Active Squad

i claim scyther!!!!!
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Aug 7 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #14

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(serviper2008 @ Aug 7 2008, 03:32 PM) *
i claim scyther!!!!!

Aha, you're funny. Posts like that are considered SPAM. I suggest you don't do so again.

I'm not sure whether to close this or not due to Metalseadramon's necropost but I'll leave it open. However, Metalseadramon, please be aware of topics in the future. Anything older than 2 weeks unless pinned or your art topic is frowned upon. However, your post was relevant, so I'll let it slide.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Aug 7 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Active Squad

Silly Archangel, necroposting in this forum doesn't matter.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kookie Monster
post Aug 7 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #16

Stalking like a Weeping Angel
Group Icon

Member No.: 889

COOKIE Team

QUOTE(LinkPrime1 @ Jul 8 2007, 03:10 PM) *
Let's give this another whirl, shall we? EVs are just for filler, or whatever is off the top of my head, don't expect anything great

Rhyperior

Types: Rock/Ground

Bases-

HP: 115
Attack: 140
Defense: 130
Speed: 40
Sp. Attack: 55
Sp. Defense: 55

Abilities-
Lightningrod: In double battles, all electric-type moves are drawn to Rhyperior

Sold Rock: All "super effective" moves do less damage against Rhyperior

Meant to be Solid

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
-Earthquake
-Megahorn/Focus Punch
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm/Substitute

Your basic sweeping set, working off the amazing 140 base attack. Every move has atleast base 100 power, you're going to be hitting hard with this set. Earthquake because it's Earthquake, STAB is nice off a base 140 attack. Stone Edge for same reason. Megahorn is probably the strongest drawback-free move, and your heavy hitter when Stone Edge or Earthquake are not options. Hammer Arm if all-else fails, or you're going against Curselax that's already got a few up. Yes, your speed is going to go down, but with base 40 speed, you don't hyave much to worry about, you're going to go second anyway. Substitute works just as well, you're going to underspeed anything you're going against short of Dusclops. The 8 EVs in HP give you enough HP for 101 HP subs, and still have 1 HP left over for berry effects. However, since Rhyperior doesn't learn either Flail or Reversal, it's not so great in that sense. Focus Punch if you're using Substitute. You're still able to get the free Punch thanks to Substitute going up second, and with having more than 100 HP. I prefer the all-attacking set personally. Just watch out for anything special, you're going to go down quickly with base 55 Sp. Def.

Blissey outspeeds, rather many walls outspeed. switch those 248 evs in def to outspeed some walls..
Moveset 2- Physical Tank/Staller

Rhyperior @ Leftovers/Zoom Lens/Lax Incense/King's Rock/Chesto Berry
EVs: HP 200, Defense 200, Attack 108 (I'm pretty sure that works out to max EVs)
Impish Nature (defense +, sp. attack -)
-Stone Edge/Payback/Earthquake

I decided to mix thses two together just for sheer simplicity, since the two sets are so interlinked...and can be mixed to be very effective. Whole lot of options here. Mostly because Rhyperior has so many moves that can be oriented into different kinds of tanks. Leftovers for the HP recovery. Zoom Lens if you're paranoid about Double Team. Lax Incense if you're paranoid about Critical Hits. King's Rock to be more of a staller. Chesto Berry to be used with Rest. It all depends on what you want to do. I've only listed what I assume to be the most popular options. Stone Edge for STAB, Payback if you expect to be hit...a lot. Toxic makes it more Tankish, and is a consitent way to deal damage. This works hand-in-hand with Roar, toxishuffling works very well when done right. However, you're got steel types to look out for, which is why Earthquake is an option. Either way, you've got a hole. Pick Stone Edge, watch out for any steels that aren't called Skarmory. If you pick the probably more reliable Earthquake, it'll be a race to out-roar Skarmory. Protect to make more of a staller for Toxic to work its way. Substitute works off that monster HP, and can work to get a free toxic up. Double Team just to be annoying. Rest to be used with Chesto Berry, obviously. Rest and Leftovers is redundant...Just don't mix them. Attract is another option.

lol double team, this set really won't work

Moveset 3- Choice Band
Rhyperior @ Choice Band
EVs: HP 56, Attack 252, Defense 200
-Earthquake
-Megahorn/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang take out t-fang and ice fang
-Stone Edge/Rock Blast/Rock Slide lol Rock Blast
-Hammer Arm/Brick Break neither, ice fang/avalanche

Not all that different from the Physical Sweeper set, huh? The point is to dish out as much damage as possible with a single move. Ice and Thunder Fang are also on Marco's sweeper set, so I figured to add them on there. I prefer Megahorn myself, but this is for reference, so might as well include everything. Rock Blast for sub-breaking, and can be fun to play with. STAB + 1.5x multiplier for Rock Blast? Fun stuff. Rock Slide if you're feeling lucky with flinches, though it's really not recommended since Stone Edge is stronger, and instead of flinch, it has a higher crit chance. Hammer Arm is for Snorlax and Blissy, but you've got the speed reduction. Brick Break is for the 2x against them, with no reductions. Also knocks out any Light Screens you may come across, if anyone even uses those anymore...

too many /s, fixed. Put some speed evs in, to outspeed some walls.

Marco's Physical Sweeper
Rhyperior@leftovers
- Earthquake
- Thunder fang Megahorn
- Ice fang / Avalanche
- Stone Edge / Rock Cannon-Nope, recharge required / Rock Slide / Rock blast- weak

Replace this with my SD one, since this won't work. And its like #1
Other info-

EVs: Don't even bother with boosting the horrific Special Attack and Defense. Same with Speed. You're going to loose out in all 3 of those categories anyway, no point in throwing EVs away, and Adamant/Impish Natures are that more helpful.

The defense is base 130! take out 'and defense' . Also speed is worthwhile since it lets you outspeed walls that would outspeed it with no evs in speed.

Moves: A lot of hard-hitting moves that can be seen in the first set. Also a ton of options on the defensive side, even if they are just to annoy/stall. Rhyperior does it well with 130 base defense & 115 base HP. A mixture of the two would work well also. I only listed two sets there (one being very vague as it is) for you, the reader, to experiment. Lots of options, lots of results. Use what works for you.

Overall:

Rhyperior is a beast on the physical side, tank or sweeper, you can be assured that the job is going to get done. The high HP complements the low Sp. Def, and helps out the already amazing Def. Attack or defense, either way, you've got a winner.

Rhyperior is a beast physically and defensively. Its ability Solid Rock makes it even more potent as this can increase its longevity in battle.

^That sound much more better.

Edit1: CB moveset & Marco's sweeper set

I think these should be added.

Swords Dance:
252 ATK 252 HP 6 Def, Adamant, Leftovers/Life Orb
Solid Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute / Megahorn / Avalanche

Rhyperior has an excellent base 140 atk. It also has Swords Dance which can boost its attack by 2. This set aims to take advantages of that. The reason that a full 252 EVs are placed into HP is to ensure that it will survive a few hits and manage to set up Swords Dance. Subsuite gives it cover so that it isn't crippled by status and it also eases prediction. The other 2 option are for those pokemon that resist Earthquake and Stone edge.

Leftovers gives it the ability to restore health and makes it that much bulkier, Expert Belt gives you more power at the loss of HP.

Rock Polish:
252 SPEED 252 ATK 6 HP, Jolly, Life Orb
Solid Rock
-Rock Polish
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn/Ice Fang

This set solves the problem of Rhyperior's abysmal speed by the use of Rock Polish. With the EVs you will reach 492 attack and 392 after a rock polish, 392 allows you to outspeed the majority of pokemon, with +speed natured 130 base pokemon outspeeding by 2 points.

Ice fang provides coverage against Dragons, while Megahorn covers the other types.

This post has been edited by TyraniBoah: Aug 8 2008, 05:44 PM

--------------------

IRC NICKS: Fudge, Kookie, Adam West, RedIce

+Quote Post

RyanK
post Aug 8 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #17

Celebi Celebrity
Group Icon

Member No.: 117

Active Squad

there is no point in the elemental fangs at all.

thunder fang x4 to gyara is 65x4 which = 280
STAB stone edge is 100 x 1.5(stab) x 2 = 300

the stalling set is crap. not only is evasion banned in competitive environment but it doesn't accomplish anything besides waste time and be annoying. you'll just get killed and waste his attack doing nothing besides getting walled by steels. skarm and bronzong and any steel not weak to eq will stall you out and starmie can just scare you off and switch out of toxic. same with celebi and alot of other pokemon. i ithink it should be removed really

THERE IS NO POINT FOR BRICK BREAK ON RHYPERIOR.

Normals get hit for 75x 2 which = 150
Stab stone edge = 150

TTAr gets hit for 75 x 4 which = 300
STAB Se EQ = 300

fighting attacks in general are redudant on rhyperior because of stab eq. noone uses eq on fighting types most of the time for the same reason.

avalanche is a good option because it gets double power if you get hit plus it's ice.

ice fang is a decent choice too just because ice is such an amazing attack type
thunder fang is totally useless however. stone edge /eq will do more to them everytime.

--------------------
I use Wi-fi but my pokemon are hacked, but have things within the field of legality in the game. I also have shoddy battle and I'm waiting for competitor.
Also I claimed Vaporeon.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.