Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Recon
Umbrae Calamitas
post Apr 24 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

OOC (click to show)

Sagira rarely grumbled. It was unbecoming. But she was annoyed, to a degree that nearly traversed the level of pissed, so she was indulging in less-than-lovely habits.

Mainly, grumbling.

"What the hell do they think I am? I'm no damn dog - that's the mutt's position. They don't collar me, so they shouldn't be the ones telling me where to go, what to do, who to roll over for." She bristled. "Damn Elites. Sure, their pokemon are stronger, but I'd like to see any one of them kick ass like I can on their own." She took a moment to admire the metal claws on the ends of her gloves. She'd made them herself years ago, and she did a damn good job, if she had any say.

And her say was the only one that mattered.

Walking down the empty street, eyes narrowed on the pavement, she thought back to a few hours before, when her CO had called her into his office.

”I’m sending you on a new mission,” he said, observing her strongly. “You’ll be working with a new recruit.”

“A
new recruit?!” Sagira demanded, unable to rein in her temper. “What about the mutt? She and I worked well enough together!”

“Kylarian is working on a separate mission,” he said, choosing to ignore her loss of control. “I need you on this mission. It is of the utmost importance.”

Sagira stifled an annoyed growl. “What’s the mission, sir?” she asked through clenched teeth.

“You’ll be infiltrating a small Magma base.”

An entire base? she wondered.

“It’s located in an area of abandoned warehouses. They don’t believe we know about it, so the security is lax. You’ll need to find a way in. Once you’re in, you will need to retrieve two items.”

“A reconnaissance mission, sir?” she asked. He nodded. “Couldn’t someone else handle this?”

“This is a mission that
must be completed successfully, Smythe,” he informed her.

Is he forgetting that my last mission was a complete failure? That was hardly the mutt’s fault.

“The first item you must retrieve is a pokemon. A Vulpix, trained for two years by Aqua for the specific purpose of passing information from one base to another. It is to be captured
alive, no matter what. The second item is the disk it was carrying, which contains important information that we cannot afford to lose.”

He met her eyes, his expression hard. “You will be working with a new recruit from Sector B. The name is Lange.”

Great…

“Here are the coordinates where they were told to meet you. I don’t have any more information for you, but Lange is a new recruit, so I wish you luck.”

“Thanks a lot,” she muttered, but saluted him smartly. It was returned, and she left.

Sagira came to a stop at her destination: an abandoned factory building in the middle of a dead part of town. Her eyes roamed the immediate area. This was where she was supposed to meet her new partner. Temporary, hopefully.

Nonexistent, if she had her wish.

"Lange," she muttered under her breath. "What kind of name is that, anyway?"

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Umbrae Calamitas   Recon   Apr 24 2009, 10:20 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay Lange looked over the shelves and sighed. Crap...   Apr 24 2009, 11:18 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   "Where the hell IS Panther-dude, anyway?...   Apr 25 2009, 12:06 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   "Lange. I hope you accomplish missions better...   Apr 25 2009, 12:45 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   "If you were told to wait an abandoned wareho...   Apr 25 2009, 10:19 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay smirked. "Oh, my team's right here. A...   Apr 25 2009, 04:36 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira ignored Lange's comment, instead concen...   Apr 25 2009, 10:12 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Hinata instantly “looked” at her trainer and smile...   Apr 25 2009, 11:41 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira smirked. "Three," she muttered, a...   Apr 26 2009, 12:09 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay opened his mouth to count when Sagira dashed o...   Apr 26 2009, 01:17 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   "I actually defeated my opponent," Sagir...   Apr 26 2009, 10:00 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Please stop looking at her butt, Trainer Jay, we n...   Apr 26 2009, 12:03 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   BAIT?! Sagira hissed internally, golden cat ey...   Apr 26 2009, 10:23 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay took her reaction to the thought that they mig...   Apr 27 2009, 01:53 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira woke all of a sudden, not dazed, but neithe...   Apr 27 2009, 11:19 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay found an empty storage room with a single desk...   Apr 27 2009, 06:38 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   "I'm sure," Sagira murmured dryly. ...   Apr 27 2009, 11:36 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay heard the bitterness in her voice, sighed, but...   Apr 27 2009, 11:54 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira returned to sitting on the floor after Jay ...   Apr 28 2009, 12:06 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay was breathing. That was the first thing he bec...   Apr 28 2009, 12:44 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira was extremely glad that Jay had fallen unco...   Apr 28 2009, 08:16 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay felt hmself lifted to his feet, staggering ste...   Apr 28 2009, 08:46 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   "Knew you couldn't keep your hands off me...   Apr 29 2009, 02:34 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   The banter had been comforting, so much so that he...   Apr 29 2009, 10:03 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira felt like she had lain on the ground and le...   Apr 29 2009, 10:42 AM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   "People gotta stop punching me in the head,...   Apr 29 2009, 04:18 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira let out a mental "whoop" of joy w...   Apr 29 2009, 08:18 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   When Sagira handed Hinata back to Jay, he took her...   Apr 29 2009, 09:56 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira blinked in surprise at the lack of a snappy...   Apr 30 2009, 01:52 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   "Sleep sounds good right now," Jay sighe...   Apr 30 2009, 03:22 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   The base was too far away, in Sagira's opinion...   May 1 2009, 01:52 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   The walk had been excruciating, and Jay, to lighte...   May 2 2009, 12:17 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   He was touching her. Sure, it was just his hand ...   May 2 2009, 02:31 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay faltered when she'd mentioned how he'd...   May 2 2009, 05:43 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Sagira was glad that Jay was laying down with his ...   May 2 2009, 09:03 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Trainer Jaaaay... Go 'way, I'm sleepin...   May 2 2009, 09:35 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   He was here. He came. He came. He came. He came. ...   May 2 2009, 11:31 PM
Hungry Hungry Houndoom   Jay held her, whispering platitudes and swearing, ...   May 3 2009, 12:22 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.